It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Trailer: 'The Bigfoot Hunter: Still Searching'. Bonus: Includes ATS Screenshot!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Did a quick search and did not see this posted so apologies if it's old news.

Not sure what to think of it, looks........interesting I guess.

Shot completely on consumer level equipment with a budget under $50, this documentary follows Tim Holmes of the Southern Tier Bigfoot Watch and Becky Sawyer of Searching for Bigfoot Inc. as they trek deep into Connecticut Hill, a location rife with reports of mysterious monster sightings and unexplained events.

Sometimes funny, sometimes scary, but always entertaining, The Bigfoot Hunter: Still Searching is a story that asks, what means more in the end: the destination or the journey; the evidence or the story?

Trailer:

Sneak peek:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I love it! Gotta see this. My brother back in Oklahoma has been going on Bigfoot hunts for years. Lots of great stories....

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
As a blogger, the guys and gals over at Who Forted? sent me a coy of the film to review. I don't wish to violate the ToS so I unfortunately can't post the link to my review but I think the smart members here at ATS could find it if they wish. Suffice it to say I thoroughly enjoyed the film. The best part is that it focuses more on the Bigfoot Hunter, rather than the creature. Too often in any arena of the paranormal I feel we sometimes forget that the one "tangible" aspect that we have and can work with is the human experience.
edit on 1-9-2011 by countduckula24 because: silly typo

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Why on Earth are people hunting this fabled creature?
Why are there people with shotguns as if its "In season"?

As a person who had an experience with hearing a Sasquatch, I don't think that hunting it is fair.
It has never attacked humans that we know of, nor has it damaged property.
No one has ever been mauled by a Sasquatch.

So why does it deserve to be hunted?
I can understand if it was killing people or damaging property.

Money? Fame?

Truly pathetic.
I do not condone this action (hunting) and think its a terrible idea.

edit on 1-9-2011 by havok because: Added sense

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

The use of the term "hunter" is not literal. They have no actual plans to shoot to kill the creature. In point of fact, within the film, Tim Holmes simply advises them to have the firearms as a means of protecting themselves if necessary. It would be no different if one were to go looking for say tigers or some other animal for a film. You wouldn't go in with the intention of killing anything, however if the animal turned on you it would be nice to have a means of defending yourself.

Seriously don't judge the film to harshly until you've actually had a chance to check it out, I think you will be pleasantly surprised by how it actually turns out.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by countduckula24

As a hunter and fisher, I am all for carrying guns in the woods for protection.

But riddle me this:
Why does the trailer show them shooting and aiming in the woods?
With gunshots being fired and the such?

I still don't understand why the trailer is presenting them as actual hunters of Bigfoot.
If they were portraying a side similar to "Ghost Hunters"...then where is the equipment?
Where is the setup and actual scientific gatherings?

All I see are people running in the woods with guns waiting to shoot and kill a Bigfoot.
That's all this video portrays to me.

I've encountered a "B" class experience with a Sasquatch, according to BFRO.
I can attest to un-explained activity in the forest.
I can also appreciate BFRO, at least they aren't hunting the creature.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
so they find a dead bird that looks like its been there for about 2 weeks and then they happen to see bigfoot ok.

new topics

top topics

join