It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Bush Official : "I am Willing to Testify" If Dick Cheney is Put on Trial

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Good stuff. I was able to acquire this man's email address, and plan on congratulating him. I will not post it, since that is probably against forum rules, but if you are interested in contacting him you should be able to find the address online. I don't want to spam him.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
History has a way of showing people for what they really were after a while has passed.
These PNAC asses will all look like psychopathic megalomaniacs in the end.
It is amazing how arrogantly they flout the earthly laws of reason, protocol, and just about any criminal one you can think of....
Halliburton payed 25 million or more to get Dicky off the Nigerian hook.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Col. Wilkerson has been critical of everything that happened in U.S. foreign policy, after 9/11.

If you'll recall, Gen. Powell was pretty strenuously against going into Iraq. He basically said "You break it, you buy it", and didn't see the upside. He felt pretty much duped by the "intelligence" that "came from CIA" but was in fact juiced up bad analysis, designed to make Hussein look bad.

Powell's disastrous testimony in front of the UN, was the turning point in Powell's career... and Col. Wilkerson, was pretty vocal about what a hatchett job Pres. Cheney and Boy George did on the intelligence, and on Powell.

How could he not? Cheney got, what... 5 deferments from the draft? Then he sends thousands of America to die in the desert... along with tens of thousands of civilians?

That sorta thing is powerful likely to piss of a Military man pretty good.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
He sounds suicidal to me.
I know someone's gotta go first and all, just seems like weird timing. Don't come out and testify as soon as you knew of criminal activity in the White House, wait for the release of their memoirs to make your public statements.
Alrighty.

Yeah, I bet this guy kills himself any day now.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I wouldn't take a leak on Cheney if he was holding a baby kitten on fire. The man shouldn't even still be alive w/ his heart problems, it makes me wonder where they keep getting the organs...

While it's great this guy is "willing to testify if Dick goes on trial" and all that perhaps he could better serve his country by telling a grand jury somewhere what it is he knows to help and make said trial happen. Otherwise it's just another empty gesture, IMO.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Wilkerson will probably "commit suicide" shortly.......

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
sooo who's going to represent the people and go after cheney? And how far would this get in court?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Ex-Bush Official Col. Lawrence Wilkerson: "I am Willing to Testify" If Dick Cheney is Put on Trial

The guy sure hit on the formula how-to-become-an-instant-hero-without-being-of-any-consequence.

Who exactly is going to prosecute Richard Cheney?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
The worst eight years of American history were the Bush/Cheney years..And still some people come here on this thread to Bash Obama..refer to his "ghetto" cronies.

Obama is a horrible president..but for the life of me I don't understand why anyone who "whoreshipped" the last administration has any problem with the current one..he has continued nearly all of the policies of the Bush admin.

The horror has lasted 11 years not 3.

Peace

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
You guys don't have to worry about some soft and tender "feelings" or "whispers in your ears" to know that the end is coming. Obama is killing this nation and has been for for the past three years. And it won't be via plague or EMP (
)... it'll be by destroying us by ransacking the kingdom for him and his ghetto cronies.

Al you have to do is open your eyes and see.

So your a supporter of Cheney huh? It's a thread about how he should be held accountable for his actions in office. So why are you crying about Obama? And how can he ransack something that was already ransacked.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by eagleeye2

You know he has this very sophisticated assist device, an LVAD (let-ventricular assist device) that continuously pumps blood through his body. He is alive with no pulse. Creepy.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
cheney lives in another world. i scare away a racoon that's been flipping over the garbage and accidentally hit it with a broom, i'm liable to face charges, prison time and thousands of dollars in fines after the nosy neighbors wife pesters her husband to call the police to have me executed.

dick cheney blasts a guy in the face with bird shot, either from complete incompetence, recklessness and indifference to the safety and the lives of others, arrogance and or malice of what happens to others, improper gun safety and a disregard for hunting etiquette and protocol, and doesn't even get questioned.

the fact he was a friend doesn't change anything. i'm pretty sure if a let a shot go from a shotgun, miss the raccoon and hit aunt lilly in the face with buck shot, i'm going to jail.

edit on 30-8-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

you shot your auntie?!!!

what guage was it?

you know anything about guns? i know a guy that had his eye poked out from a bizzare accident, he told me and i didn't believe what happened.

it was a BB gun!

we got pics or anything for dicks friend? anyone see the damage that "gun" caused?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by aero56

hope you never need that too.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
He'll just throw some more billions at the problem like in Nigeria, you guys are aware corruption charges and so forth were bought against Cheney and he just bought them out??

Nothing will happen to Cheney because if they take him down, lots of other people go down with him....questions will be asked....won't look very good, they have a lot of skeletons in the closet.

Sounds like a more elegant solution in Cheney's case would be a fall from a 16th floor Navel hospital window...or something like that...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by eagleeye2
Why put him on trial, it's costly and takes too much time, he'll die way before the end.

I say we water board him and we dont need any witness, he'll talk.

Agreed, he'd sing like the proverbial canary.... No trial needed, put him in an orange jumpsuit, a few chains and stick him in some god forsaken place for infinity...waterboarding required if he wants his dinner!

This and Bush's interview are pathetic attempts, as 9/11 anniversary approaches to feed off the now almost non-existent ignorance of the public, and try some kind of ineffectual deflection from the spotlight which is on them again as the anniversary approaches.

How sweet, how very sweet it would be if some of the secret evidence was somehow leaked onto the internet on 9/11.

Yes, I think they are scared......that's sweet too.

Meanwhile, two US citizens who were tortured by the US in Iraq have recently been allowed by a Judge to go ahead with their case against Cheney for torture.

Sweat, baby, sweat!!

edit on 31-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

This isn't a thread about Obama. Please stick to the topic.

Cheney is the bastard anti-christ. Ain't no right wing trolling gonna change that.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

He'll probably be assassinated before any such trial begins

edit on 31-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

Not sure what you are saying, but not to fear, the general public will never get one.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by spav5
The worst eight years of American history were the Bush/Cheney years..And still some people come here on this thread to Bash Obama..refer to his "ghetto" cronies.

Obama is a horrible president..but for the life of me I don't understand why anyone who "whoreshipped" the last administration has any problem with the current one..he has continued nearly all of the policies of the Bush admin.

The horror has lasted 11 years not 3.

Peace

Obushbama has continued the exact same essential, evil agenda. They are one and the same.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join