It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Bush Official : "I am Willing to Testify" If Dick Cheney is Put on Trial

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ancient Champion
Get out of fantasy land because he will never be put on trial. You people dream to much.

exactly.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

protected or not, all he has to do is fake his death from a heart attack. Who would question it?

Whether he has heart probs or not, he has spent years creating a "plausible deniability" regarding his health.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Damn you guys are negative as hell; no wonder change is so hard to come by. "he will never be tried" so we are just supposed to let this go ?

Albeit there will b 100 Dicks to replace this a- hole, we need to send a message to the elite that screwing the people is not ok!

Committing war crimes and crimes against humanity are not ok! even if you are vice president. Ones position should not grant them immunity. I wonder if you would have the same attitude if you discovered he enjoys fondling little boys?

A nobody who does wrong gets massive news coverage but not an ex vice president. Dont wanna rock the boat now do we

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hi All,
Seems to me, Dick Cheney's gotten away with so much stuff while VP under Bush2, I'm still having trouble understanding WHY Obama's admin Sec Gen didn't do a thorough investigation of this Man? This kind of abstinence will help President Obama lose his election for the Pres Second Term.

Decoy

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The problem is, the people at the bottom of the pyramid dont realize how the actions of the people at the top of the pyramid affect them, directly.

If they did, there would be lynch mobs clearing out congress. If you are not outraged right now, you have no idea whats going on.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElliotNoir
Damn you guys are negative as hell; no wonder change is so hard to come by. "he will never be tried" so we are just supposed to let this go ?

Albeit there will b 100 Dicks to replace this a- hole, we need to send a message to the elite that screwing the people is not ok!

Committing war crimes and crimes against humanity are not ok! even if you are vice president. Ones position should not grant them immunity. I wonder if you would have the same attitude if you discovered he enjoys fondling little boys?

A nobody who does wrong gets massive news coverage but not an ex vice president. Dont wanna rock the boat now do we

i don't think it's a negativity about the topic. i just think there is a growing chorus of us ATSers that get a little tired of people just flapping their gums with no real understanding about the topic they are discussing.

look, anybody has standing to bring suit against Dick Cheney for Crimes Against The State. anybody can go out and talk to their congressman/woman and push the issue. anybody can start a petition drive and get the ball rolling.

but do they do that? no. what they do is, come on ATS and portray themselves as being somehow in possession of information that can put him in jail, but never follow through with it. so that just makes them full of it.

and a couple 2, 3 of us get damn tired of it...especially since once a upon a time this site was a place to get some really good info, and now it's rapidly becoming a garbage pit.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
There's way too many questions left unanswered or outright hidden about 9/11 and the likely conspiricy of all the 'FACTS', the other buildings that came down, the explosions and all the things that lead one to believe it was an inside job. With that in mind, it will come to light at some point once the government of the US gets sketchy in the power thats left them to manipulate........ and America has had a bellyfull and wants answers. I believe we will see some big names fall when the stuff hits the fan and is exposed. Having said that, this FEELING that 2012 is going to be the year of an awakening...? Well it seems to me that mass is catching up to velocity, and that the imediate dispersal of information and the transparency that follows is going to be the 'Awakening' that people are talking about. Polititions will know that their days are numbered in all their scheeming, and that it's only a matter of time before it comes to get them, or catches up with them.

I don't think there will be some spiritual awakening, or aliens or otherworldly encounters, but rather an evolution from within. An accountability in this world we all call home. There will continue to be catastrophes and natural disasters, and the final throws of the financial collapse world wide, and then a correction.

It won't be a 'one day I woke up and everything was changed' kind of thing, more an accounting that the honest people will demand of all the moneychangers and corrupt PTB. In the long term it will resolve the direction that we (the USA) are headed to, and finding ourselve's dissolving as a nation. I don't think Obama will get re-elected, and yet I am anxious about who's out there to take his place. The most popular in my mind..... for my vote.... is Perry, but thats not to say I'm sold on him either, too many issues I feel different about with him, like Social Security. Immigration will be a major turning point on who I vote for, I want the illegals OUT. The last few presidencies have had the luxury of 'fooling' the Citizens because the economy was doing well and keeping all the load of todays 'CRAP' well off the radar. Now everybodys attention is focused as they struggle and go broke and find all the different entitlements evaporate. It's hard to Not see it, it's everywhere, and hard not to see. And most legislation all took effect well after the president was done and gone limiting liability or blame to themselves. After all the new president didn't have to follow those views or mindsets and could introduce his own and establish his own world affairs.

But I bet dollars to doughnuts that Cheny and Bush are up to their ears in illegal activity and it WILL come to the surface. Thats the thing about quicksand...... it gives up its bodies occasionally for all to see. And when evidence surfaces, then Nobodys Above the Law, and their dues will find them, ready or not.....you saw what happened to Sadam Husein when his rule ended. I bet Cheny and Bush are every bit as dirty.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Buhs and Cheney haters are so ridiculous it is frightening.Bush nor Cheny did not commit war crimes agaisnt humnaity.People are looney over this subject.One can argue if the war and the way it was handled was appropiate.War crimes means you literaly shoot un- armd people and are given orders to mass murder them all.Bush nor Cheney ever came close to something that crazy.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I guess some people don't understand the difference between giving orders like Hitler did to kill jews and criminal acts that happen in every war from both sides of the nations at war.The U.S.has never ordered people to mass murder or torture people.Unless you consider water baording a form of torture.Water boarding does not kill nor does it harm a human beings health.Scares you to death that you might drown and feels like you are drowning.

One could argue the pschological effects waterboarding has on a person.Far better than a 9/11 attack if it proves to stop lunatics from commiting mass murder with suicide attacks.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

what planetory MSM channell have you been watching? .....peace

edit on 31-8-2011 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Colin Powell went on Live National TV and said he uses his military retirement check you and I pay.....he uses that money to hire illegal aliens to work on his house...instead of Americans.

He admitted to a Felony on Live TV.

If he won't even get his hand slapped for that....there's no way Dick Cheney is getting put on trial.

General Wesley Clark released US Army Ordinance to be used on all those women and children at Waco. He killed innocent women and children....again no trial.

Laws only apply to the little people.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
It is all I can do not to spew hatred for this man. But hatred solves nothing, only hurts the one hating. Please, just make him go away God. I just read several articles about that panel that found 60B dollars was stolen from the american people by private contractors in Iraq and Afghan.

How many american lives could be changed with 60B dollars. I have worked hard labor as a certified nurse aide taking care of the old for 20yrs, now I am old and very tired. When my children graduate from college, I am already encouraging them to immigrate to Canada. And that is too bad because they are great people.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Sadly, murderous criminals exist in all levels of society. And the more power they got, the harder it is to prosecute them. It has however been done before, for example in the Nuremberg trials, and it can be done in this case as well.

Wilkerson coming out is the first steps

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Get that man in protective custody NOW!!!

Possibly a good idea... however, just think about it... if people like Cheney start covertly assassinating whistleblowers and such, do you think people will seriously not see through that? And if it's obvious that Cheney and his evil minions/overlords are conducting even more neo-Fascism out of office... what do you think that will drive the populace to do? It'd be a stupid move on his part... he's #ed either way... this is a different time, I like to think that the elements of society which wouldn't put up with that sh*t are stronger now. Don't stick your Cheney in a hornet's nest, Cheney.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Unfortunately Cheney will never be put on trial, he has money, and remember everyone, those with lots of money = Rule the world

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I would love to see Dick Cheney on the stand in court.....It's so obvious how dirty his hands are it isn't even funny.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
He had better come out NOW with what all that he knows as "dead men tell no tales."
Second verse;same as the first and a little bit worse (apologies to Herman's Hermits).

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
H*ll yeah! Now that is a man that has the balls to stand up and say he is willing to testify for the Actions of our previous idiotic president and his back-stabbing friend. Both of them are criminals, and should be brought to justice! Or as I should say, "Evil-doers"... XD

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Cheny is a douche bag and we all know it. Will he stand trial? NO. Will he answer any ones questions? NO. The man is carrying his "heart pump" around in a shoulder bag. He has what it looks like to me as " I know my ass is a gonner syndrome" Old dyeing douche bag clout. I sure as hell hope they don't " freeze" his head like "Ted the Head Williams".....Cheny is a prick & his days are limited.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Good for him. He is truly serving his nation. I wish more of our military personnel here in Canada would step forward and back what our former ambasador to Afghanistan claimed. The avalanche starts with but a pebble knocked free.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join