It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Ex-Bush Official : "I am Willing to Testify" If Dick Cheney is Put on Trial

page: 3
73
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Well, I'm also willing to testify if Dick Cheney is put on trial, although I won't hold my breath. Ditto if Bush is ever put on trial.

But, oh wait, I love Bush because I hate Obama, or so I'm told...




posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
I wouldn't take a leak on Cheney if he was holding a baby kitten on fire. The man shouldn't even still be alive w/ his heart problems, it makes me wonder where they keep getting the organs...

While it's great this guy is "willing to testify if Dick goes on trial" and all that perhaps he could better serve his country by telling a grand jury somewhere what it is he knows to help and make said trial happen. Otherwise it's just another empty gesture, IMO.


Exactly, why doesn't he start criminal action against Cheney himself.



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
That is good news. More people need to come forward to testify... especially people who were there on 9/11...

And some lawyers need to man up, go over the scum in the White House and congress protecting these war criminals and bring Bush officials, Rumsfeld, Cheney, Powell, Bush and many others, to court for their crimes against humanity and the american people.

Ex-Bush Official Col. Lawrence Wilkerson: "I am Willing to Testify" If Dick Cheney is Put on Trial

As former Vice President Dick Cheney publishes his long-awaited memoir, we speak to Col. Lawrence Wilkerson, former chief of staff to Secretary of State Colin Powell. "This is a book written out of fear, fear that one day someone will 'Pinochet' Dick Cheney," says Wilkerson, alluding to the former Chilean dictator Augusto Pinochet, who was arrested for war crimes. Wilkerson also calls for George W. Bush and Cheney to be held accountable for their crimes in office.

+1 That's a man with balls. America needs more of them.


willing to testify about what? i mean, really. what is he gonna testify about? did he mention that? prolly not. this is prolly just a grab for his 15 minutes.

he'll prolly testify that Dick Cheney was, in fact, Vice President.

not to mention the fact it's an empty threat because Dick Cheney is not gonna be put on trial for anything, in this life, or the next.

nothing to see here....please move along.



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
Good stuff. I was able to acquire this man's email address, and plan on congratulating him. I will not post it, since that is probably against forum rules, but if you are interested in contacting him you should be able to find the address online. I don't want to spam him.



so what did you congratulate him for exactly? that he is willing to testify that Dick Cheney was Vice President during a time of crisis in the United States. and further more, as a result of sloppy intelligence, waged war with a State that was seen as a prime enemy of The United States? yea this guy just has courage that likes of which we have never seen.

are you really serious???
edit on 31-8-2011 by lkpuede because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
That is good news. More people need to come forward to testify... especially people who were there on 9/11...

And some lawyers need to man up, go over the scum in the White House and congress protecting these war criminals and bring Bush officials, Rumsfeld, Cheney, Powell, Bush and many others, to court for their crimes against humanity and the american people.

Ex-Bush Official Col. Lawrence Wilkerson: "I am Willing to Testify" If Dick Cheney is Put on Trial

As former Vice President Dick Cheney publishes his long-awaited memoir, we speak to Col. Lawrence Wilkerson, former chief of staff to Secretary of State Colin Powell. "This is a book written out of fear, fear that one day someone will 'Pinochet' Dick Cheney," says Wilkerson, alluding to the former Chilean dictator Augusto Pinochet, who was arrested for war crimes. Wilkerson also calls for George W. Bush and Cheney to be held accountable for their crimes in office.

+1 That's a man with balls. America needs more of them.


this clown doesn't even understand the Constitution of The United States of America.

hey stoopid...got a news flash for you. No Head of State, Former Head of State, or Member of the Congress [sic] will be put on trial for doing his job. i might even have the courage to say that no Head of State, Former Head of State, nor Member of Congress will be tried for doing his/her job, no matter how poorly he/she did that job. oh yea, and i'll be will to testify in open court to this small but important fact.

do you really need to be told this. well i guess you do. moron.
edit on 31-8-2011 by lkpuede because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Cheney, and Bush should stand trial for all the lies and coverups told to the American people and the World, I have a feeling that Cheney wont last too much longer in his life, of lies. So he's started to feel that guilt that he has obviously never felt before. His only contribution to his country, has been to Lie, Steal, and get us into two wars, for his Halliburton buddies. I say charge him and bush with War crimes, and crimes against humanity.

edit on 31-8-2011 by Glassbender777 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Challenge to the 9/11 Truth Movement

Create a means for 9/11 whistle blowers and Iraq war whistleblowers to testify now.

Not when a trial happens.

Now.

Hire legal counsel and arrange for people to give depositions under oath, which will be sealed and released only in the event of a trial or a Grand Jury inquiry into the relevant events.

This is the kind of thing that needs to be done in the face of the tremendous and all penetrating power of the alleged perpetrators of those massive crimes.

America must do something about those people. It simply must. Americans are not Germans. Americans are not Russians. America is not the home of the meek and the cowed and the submissive and the collaborator and the yes man and the corrupted. Is it?

Americans are not bland, cooperative, enabling Eichmans. Are they?



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
his ghetto cronies.


oh come on, are people actually gonna say this is in no way racist? how does the topic shift from cheney needing to be put on trial for crimes against humanity to obama and his 'ghetto cronies' ruining the country?
edit on 31-8-2011 by chi_z because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by lkpuede

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
Good stuff. I was able to acquire this man's email address, and plan on congratulating him. I will not post it, since that is probably against forum rules, but if you are interested in contacting him you should be able to find the address online. I don't want to spam him.



so what did you congratulate him for exactly? that he is willing to testify that Dick Cheney was Vice President during a time of crisis in the United States. and further more, as a result of sloppy intelligence, waged war with a State that was seen as a prime enemy of The United States? yea this guy just has courage that likes of which we have never seen.

are you really serious???
edit on 31-8-2011 by lkpuede because: (no reason given)


I time of crisis created by who?

Sit back down, please.



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jugtalicus

Originally posted by lkpuede

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
Good stuff. I was able to acquire this man's email address, and plan on congratulating him. I will not post it, since that is probably against forum rules, but if you are interested in contacting him you should be able to find the address online. I don't want to spam him.



so what did you congratulate him for exactly? that he is willing to testify that Dick Cheney was Vice President during a time of crisis in the United States. and further more, as a result of sloppy intelligence, waged war with a State that was seen as a prime enemy of The United States? yea this guy just has courage that likes of which we have never seen.

are you really serious???
edit on 31-8-2011 by lkpuede because: (no reason given)


I time of crisis created by who?

Sit back down, please.


hey genius...if i knew how created it, do you really think i would tell you? prolly not.

and you still didn't address the Constitution. so maybe you and your Red Herring should go sit back down, please.



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sussy
 





This Dick bloke, does he toss salads?

He will if he goes to jail for War crimes LOL
edit on 31-8-2011 by Glassbender777 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Dick Cheney has a near death experience daily. It's not likley it will matter if he is convicted now.



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo
 


I pray for the day when we see those X-Bush administration officials, who were responsible for lying us into the Iraq war and committing war crimes, held accountable for their actions. Although, I doubt that Colin Powell was a true party to the conspiracy. I really believe that he got lied to, like the rest of us and that he was used like a puppet in an attempt to convince the U.N. to support with their plans to illegally invade Iraq. That's why he resigned in disgust shortly thereafter. However, I do believe that you could replace his name with that of Paul Wolfowitz and more than likely attain a unanimous conviction.



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
When someone talks about Dick Cheney, I always think about the comedian that said
"I heard Satan is in therapy. He's afraid Dick Cheney is hiding under the bed."
edit on 31-8-2011 by ColeYounger because: grammar, or lack thereof



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
So testify !!



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I just spent the last cupple hours scanning news and found what you have posted ...S&F of course .I was preparing a comment for the first thread that came up on our beloved ATS and voila here you are ....peace at 7:25 of part 2 Chomsky makes the most relevant statement ...that people who are able to free themselves from the doctrinal controls, imposed on them,by their self imposed betters and mentors we will be able to struggle toward peace ,justice and freedom . propaganda is the child of evil ....peace www.informationclearinghouse.info...

I pray ....Oh Creator of all that is good,please I pray you may expose the evil in our time that we may rule in righteousness and understanding for the millennial that is to come ,or that may have begun, give us courage and strength to face down our foes that they may bee heard no more.

August 30, 2011 - As former Vice President Dick Cheney publishes his long-awaited memoir, we speak to Col. Lawrence Wilkerson, former chief of staff to Secretary of State Colin Powell. "This is a book written out of fear, fear that one day someone will 'Pinochet' Dick Cheney," says Wilkerson, alluding to the former Chilean dictator Augusto Pinochet, who was arrested for war crimes. Wilkerson also calls for George W. Bush and Cheney to be held accountable for their crimes in office. "I’d be willing to testify, and I’d be willing to take any punishment I’m due," Wilkerson said. We also speak to Salon.com political and legal blogger Glenn Greenwald about his recent article on Cheney, "The Fruits of Elite Immunity." "Dick Cheney goes around the country profiting off of this sleazy, sensationalistic, self-serving book, basically profiting from his crimes, and at the same time normalizing the idea that these kind of policies…are perfectly legitimate choices to make. And I think that’s the really damaging legacy from all of this," says Greenwald. www.informationclearinghouse.info...



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by lkpuede
 





willing to testify about what? i mean, really. what is he gonna testify about? did he mention that? prolly not. this is prolly just a grab for his 15 minutes. he'll prolly testify that Dick Cheney was, in fact, Vice President.


Dude, seriously......"prolly?"




this clown doesn't even understand the Constitution of The United States of America. hey stoopid...got a news flash for you. No Head of State, Former Head of State, or Member of the Congress [sic] will be put on trial for doing his job. i might even have the courage to say that no Head of State, Former Head of State, nor Member of Congress will be tried for doing his/her job, no matter how poorly he/she did that job. oh yea, and i'll be will to testify in open court to this small but important fact. do you really need to be told this. well i guess you do. moron.


REALLY? Name calling?

Wow.....you use "chatspeak" to discuss a political issue, call people names, and defend the likes of Dick Cheney......

Let's see....by my calculations, that probably puts you somewhere in your adolescent years. Perhaps you should stick to texting with your friends.

Here's a news flash for YOU.....heads of state, former heads of state, and members of congress CAN be put on trial if, while "doing their jobs," they commit CRIMES.



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by lkpuede
 





willing to testify about what? i mean, really. what is he gonna testify about? did he mention that? prolly not. this is prolly just a grab for his 15 minutes. he'll prolly testify that Dick Cheney was, in fact, Vice President.


Dude, seriously......"prolly?"




this clown doesn't even understand the Constitution of The United States of America. hey stoopid...got a news flash for you. No Head of State, Former Head of State, or Member of the Congress [sic] will be put on trial for doing his job. i might even have the courage to say that no Head of State, Former Head of State, nor Member of Congress will be tried for doing his/her job, no matter how poorly he/she did that job. oh yea, and i'll be will to testify in open court to this small but important fact. do you really need to be told this. well i guess you do. moron.


REALLY? Name calling?

Wow.....you use "chatspeak" to discuss a political issue, call people names, and defend the likes of Dick Cheney......

Let's see....by my calculations, that probably puts you somewhere in your adolescent years. Perhaps you should stick to texting with your friends.

Here's a news flash for YOU.....heads of state, former heads of state, and members of congress CAN be put on trial if, while "doing their jobs," they commit CRIMES.
\

and let's see....name a single ONE. what's that? huh? none? or PROLLY none?

genius.



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
If they punish him or anyone from the Bush administration they need to do it behind the scenes. Someone this big cant be done in front of everyone, if convicted for these crimes it would make the USA look beyond bad (not saying we look too good right now), but still, the truth should never come out for the sake of the Nation.... It's similar to 9/11, if truthers are right and the Bush administration was behind the attakcs or had some involvement it can never come out. Just imagine what that would do to our nation, it would literally rip it apart.... I dont think these people should go unpunished, but if there is a way to keep it away from the world then i think they need to go that direction.... I use to be proud to call myself an American, nowadays I shake my head constantly in disbelief as to what this nation has turned into....Hopefully we can get this country back on track...



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Get out of fantasy land because he will never be put on trial. You people dream to much.



new topics

top topics



 
73
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join