It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's captured over New York Last night 8-26(Identified- Chinese Lanterns)

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I would tend to agree with your comment about benevolent beings wanting to visit here, not to be a cynic and not to lean one side or the other on the alien bit but if they existed what stops the malevolent from picking on us while we are trying to kill each other?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by PocketSand666

Somebodies iPhone or Android just had a stroke!!

I hope...

A whole page, congrats

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Here is another video my friend has found same night and same appearance. click on link below

www.worldstarhiphop.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brotherman

... if they existed what stops the malevolent from picking on us while we are trying to kill each other?

Looks like someone hit the nail on the head. What could stop them really? Bullets? Tasers? Germs? Not if we can't see our captors.

David Icke says it best, we live in a prison with invisible bars. We don't know we're in prison, so we aren't trying to get out exactly. Some of us are aware of "the Matrix", but we need everyone's help freeing us all.

If aliens did conquer Earth 1000s of years ago and enslaved us, then improved on that over time to a point of minimal revolts.... I'd say it would be pretty much like it is here now. Money is more important than life, and our lack of empathy toward animals is probably a fractal of alien conquerors' empathy toward us.

The other side is why don't the benevolent help us in our time of desperate need?
Maybe they can't get past the blockades, or handle the weaponry trained onto us, the hostages. So many "what ifs" I just like pondering as life imitates science fiction here.

edit on 29-8-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

and our lack of empathy toward animals is probably a fractal of alien conquerors' empathy toward us.

The benevolence we could attribute to their empathy towards the animals we could most certainly extend to humans. They no doubt (in that case) see us as animals as well; less evolved and in need of a care-taker.

The other side is why don't the benevolent help us in our time of desperate need?

You probably consider yourself a benevolent person, but you probably walk past people in need on a fairly regular basis. Most of us do.
edit on 29-8-2011 by underspace because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by underspace

You probably consider yourself a benevolent person, but you probably walk past people in need on a fairly regular basis. Most of us do.

Where did that come from? Do I give off a better-than-you vibe or something? In my area, I am the needy! And what I have I share with everyone. I don't sell my belongings to feed the homeless, then I'd be homeless.

I give too much to the needier around me and they haunt me like locusts afterward, I become the extra dollar, spare coins, extra cigarette, more spare change, can I get a ride guy when they see me again.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

I said 'most of us do'. Myself included.

I was just replying to this statement, objectively. I didn't mean it personally.

Most people don't stop to help everyone in need. I think most people probably consider themselves good people...benevolent.

So...I was just pondering the idea of benevolent aliens being morally obligated to helping us when we are in desperate need... if our benevolence doesn't require that same action. That's all. Just trying to make discussion.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by underspace
So...I was just pondering the idea of benevolent aliens being morally obligated to helping us when we are in desperate need... if our benevolence doesn't require that same action. That's all. Just trying to make discussion.

I posted this earlier, but then the "people staring at the monitor" locus swarm started. It's directly related to this question:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Namaste!
edit on 29-8-2011 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enlightenme1111
Which formed perfect triangles and shapes in the sky?

any 3 points, unless they are in a straight line, will always create a perfect triangle and shapes....

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
(Identified- Chinese Lanterns)edit on 8-28-2011 by Springer because: Edited title to more accurately reflect content.
And yet it still lives

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Im sorry, Ive tried to wade through the multiple pages to find the post that prove this is chinese lanterns, but I cant find it- could someone post a link or something to the post that proves this beyond doubt?
edit on 29-8-2011 by Thunda because: grammar!

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join