It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's captured over New York Last night 8-26(Identified- Chinese Lanterns)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+54 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Hey folks, I dont know if you noticed or not but we have a new member named MTerence and he posted a pretty interesting video. Since he cant post in the forums yet, I asked him if he would mind if I posted it here, because I really thought it needed to be seen or at have a look over. As he said yes thats fine, here it is.

Apparently it was taken yesterday in New York. It is a pretty good fake if it is one. No annoying music, but there is a bit of language so there is your warning!

Whatcha think?

Thanks again MTerence

edit on 27/8/11 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-28-2011 by Springer because: Edited title to more accurately reflect content

+32 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I really do hope this ends up being a real video, and maybe was spotted by other people as well. Once again, thanks for posting for me

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Could it be some sort of emergency preparedness vehicles like helicopters? The man in the video alludes to that possibility.

Pretty neat video though!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MTerence

You are very welcome. I think it was a good find on your part myself. It sounds like others did see it if you listen closely to the video. Like someone else was walking by and commented on it. We shall see soon enough. ATS has some pretty good spotters for phonies!

Thanks for letting me share it. To me I dont care how things get presented or who presents it as long as it gets seen to be discussed and I think this one will stir the pot a bit

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
Could it be some sort of emergency preparedness vehicles like helicopters? The man in the video alludes to that possibility.

Pretty neat video though!

I doubt helicopters would fly that close to each other.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

I agree. Seems some were trying to form shapes. I feel like I have seen one of those shapes before somewhere. I also think we would have heard some sort of rumble if they were helicopters. That would have been quite a few so close together to have no sound at all.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Yes there are a few more different angles posted on youtube for NY Bronx 8/26 but it's just specs of light so I doubt it will interest anyone.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

they look like chinese lanterns to me.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Interesting video...Did it just disappear? Or move away or did you just stop filming? My connection is slow..audio was clear but video skips frames.

No offense.. but it sounded like I was listening to the Sopranos : )

Peace

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by gazzachel

who would launch Chinese lanterns before they have to evacuate because of a hurricane? seems like a strange thing to do with tensions being high

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Very good find!
No way they are Chinese lanterns,
swamp gas,
cow farts,
helicopters,
planes lined up to land,
skydivers on fire,
HOT pixels,
spotlights,
or any of the usual bag o' debunking.

TR-3Bs perhaps, those are real, I've personally seen several of those craft. Funny coincidence too considering NY evacuation schedule.
edit on 27-8-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I quess this is the same one Sarah Jessica Parker was talking about on that radio interview...strange

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

not realy when you think about it. do they write on these lanterns there wishes and hopes when the chinese let these go, i might be wrong lol some people have funny traditions when it comes to hoping for the best for the future and avoiding disaster.

link   
If they're not UFOs - They're Quake Lights - you folks better hang on to something!

link   
You know what, I've always been wondering when the mobile phone cameras/video technology would advance enough to capture a real video of a UFO in all its HD glory!!!! This video is very convincing if it is a fake. There is background to compare and contrast to, there is a big moving object in the sky (not just blurs) And you don't see any choppiness in the video, I'm not an expert at picking out fakes, but this seems real to me. And I think it might be one of the best videos I've ever seen of a UFO!!!

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Another vid from the bronx, on the same day

www.youtube.com...
edit on 27-8-2011 by semicolonsmile because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Double Post = Dancing Dog
edit on 27-8-2011 by boncho because: Double Post

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
reply to post by gazzachel

who would launch Chinese lanterns before they have to evacuate because of a hurricane? seems like a strange thing to do with tensions being high

Who knows...

Authentic Chinese Sky Lanterns or Flying Chinese Lanterns have been used for thousands of years and traditionally released to bring good luck and prosperity.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

lol i see....

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

To me it looks like an angled shot of a high rise building.....and lights reflecting off of the windows.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join