Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

What Happens To The Souls Of The 40 Million Babies That Are Aborted Every Year ?

page: 2
10
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn
 



why not both, while money is being spent on nonsense like,CEO raises and the such




posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Well hopefully in 2013 with this Obamacare stuff, birth control will be free (freeish?). But something tells me that this abortion "problem" will still be as prevalent.

Accidents happen. People are stupid. Some people are beyond stupid. Do we want more stupid little people running around? If a person wants to get an abortion, let them. If it's God they have to deal with in the end, let God do the judging. Let God worry about the souls. That's his job.



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by daikaiju
reply to post by OUNjahhryn
 



why not both, while money is being spent on nonsense like,CEO raises and the such


well instead of trying to prevent future babies, lets first feed the current babies. once everyone's belly is full. use the money to educate. but none of this is going to happen. because of what you said "CEO raises and such" its terrible. imagine how our species looks to aliens.

"they dont feed their babies, and they blow each other up" - brilliant.



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Greetings,
The souls , or entities, stay in the higher realm they are inhabiting waiting for the birth process.
Depending on the individual they might continue on without trying to enter the physical world again, others wait until the opportunity arises again.
There is no death in the universe so no harm is done, although there can be psychological consequences. In fact every thing is psychological, that is, spiritual.
During the course of thousands if not 10s of thousands of lives we all experience abortion, from both perspectives along with many other traumatic experiences. It's how you learn, from experience.



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
this is a truly staggering number, yet its totally accurate and unfortunately true. and those that argue about wether or not the fetus is human, during the first trimester or second trimester or whenever is a sad excuse. i see no argument at all. obviously the fetus is going to be a person, what else? a rock?, a cat?,a tree?...no...a human being, a beautiful baby boy or girl. if there is a soul, a life force and i believe there is. then theres an extreme amount of souls being sent to "who knows where" every day of every year through abortions all over the world. there is on average, 40 million abortions every year, 80 million abortions every two years,160 million abortions every four years and so on and so on! we are presently living within and have been for many years, the most horrible and protracted genocide in the history of the world. no wonder to me why theres so much evil in this world. theres a lot of men and women out there that love to play around, but dont want anything to do with the consequences. they just casually erase the unborn baby from their lives. i'm glad my mother did'nt feel that way about me. i actually knew a woman who went to work at nine one morning, went out during her lunch break and had an abortion and was out dancing in a club that very same night...its unbelievable!...heres the brutal and sad statistics >>>www.abortionno.org...
edit on 27-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)



Maybe they are like fruit without seed. Maybe a soul doesn't want to choose that life as a result of being born there. I guess if it isn't destined to have a soul and is aborted, then it doesnt matter, as it is only a physical container for the soul.



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn

Originally posted by blocula
these abortion statistics equal out to "5,000 abortions" performed "every hour" of every day,this is really sad...


how many die from hunger every day? If we cant even feed all the babies we have now, why would you want to make more?


Not to mention how many die from acts of war, bombs, chemical warfare or just plain 'ol corporate greed....
nothing compares to the huge numbers of aborted babies...40 million every year, equals out to, 320 million every 8 years!



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hopefully mankind will one day reach a high enough level of understanding and empathy to see abortion for what it is.... The biggest mass genocide in the history of the human species.



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula
 


now your just trolling.

you cant say more babies die from abortions, therefore its worse. when 1 child dies of hunger or war its a tragedy.



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by auraelium
 


How about everyone who whines about how terrible abortion is, raises millions of dollars to give women who are debating on making that decision?? Instead of telling them they are going to hell, give them food, money, and shelter.
Oh wait... that won't happen. We live in a country where people are starving, abandoning their children/families because they can't provide for them and having abortions because they don't want that child to suffer all while celebrities and athletes are having 20 million dollar weddings. How many women could be supported with 20 million dollars? Someone do the math on that.



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
What would happen to the souls of these unwanted children if we dumped 40 million more of them into an overloaded foster care system to likely be abused and molested?

If you are not adopting any of these children please step down from your high horse.

If you are adopting these children..good for you. Please campaign to find decent homes and families for the millions of unwanted children already born to this Earth.

Peace
edit on 27-8-2011 by spav5 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by PassedKarma
reply to post by auraelium
 


How about everyone who whines about how terrible abortion is, raises millions of dollars to give women who are debating on making that decision?? Instead of telling them they are going to hell, give them food, money, and shelter.
Oh wait... that won't happen. We live in a country where people are starving, abandoning their children/families because they can't provide for them and having abortions because they don't want that child to suffer all while celebrities and athletes are having 20 million dollar weddings. How many women could be supported with 20 million dollars? Someone do the math on that.


How about we outlaw abortion and let those children go for adoption so those millions of couples around the world who cant have and want children can adopt? Abortion is the killing/murdering of a child , Feminists and liberals can dress it up any way they want, but its still the killing of children.



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by auraelium
 


Who has the money to adopt all of these unwanted children? Not to mention the children that are already here on this earth and unwanted?

I am neither a feminist or a liberal. I just think it's absurd to bring a child into this awful world if you can't provide for it. Especially when a large majority of our children and people are starving and homeless. The foster care system is just as corrupt as any other government run system.



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by PassedKarma
reply to post by auraelium
 


Who has the money to adopt all of these unwanted children? Not to mention the children that are already here on this earth and unwanted?

I am neither a feminist or a liberal. I just think it's absurd to bring a child into this awful world if you can't provide for it. Especially when a large majority of our children and people are starving and homeless. The foster care system is just as corrupt as any other government run system.


I understand what your saying and you have a point, but its still doesnt change the fact that it is infanticide. If society cant provide for its own children then thats the governments fault, go after them hold them to account and ask them why we cant, Why should the child die, its not their fault.



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Personal opinion? They are simply re-birthed into another body as necessary. Way I figure, if someone is meant to be here, they will end up here.



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn
 
Well...the sad part is, we could.

First off, we'd have to start with all sorts of education and prevention campaigns, just like with smoking and other things, to try to minimize pregnancies...through less intrusive means...amongst those not prepared for them. Level the field to provide affordable birth control, etc., on top of that.

Then you have to consider wealth/income distribution...and then things like how we always (not everyone, but as a society at large) want to buy new cars...houses...expensive TVs and other toys. Have billion-dollar game industries (NASCAR, national football/basketball leagues, and so on...). Is this all falling into place yet?

I know it's a VERY narrow view to take of it, when it's a global problem, but the irony of people in a big city starving and homeless, dying in a gutter, etc., just kills me when a few blocks away we've got a stadium packed with tens of thousands of people watching other people who get paid millions of dollars apiece to play a single game.

It's not that we can feed those people who starve to death. It's simply that as a whole, we apparently don't care to. There's more than enough wealth and resources in this world for everyone to be taken care of - we're just too busy getting more for ourselves and enjoying our distractions.

And I very much fear we will all be held accountable for it, someday. Martyrs crying out for justice, indeed.

edit on 8/27/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000
What happens to the souls of the hundreds of millions of animals killed each year by other animals and humans in the most grizzly and painful of fasions??? What about the hundreds of thousands of souls of human beings we allow to starve to death or be casualties in wars fought over resources we all take for granted in some form or another?

Believe me, there are far worse nightmares happening on this planet.

If your a Christian then animals dont have souls. Read the Bible. What gets me isn't all the starving people. I always hear on TV and the net about all the starving kids in Somalia, ect. What you don't hear about is the adults that cause this. If you live in a damn desert, have no money, no food, no water, why in the hell would you think it is ok to have a kid? They can all starve to death and go to hell for bringing an innocent child into this world KNOWING it will only slowly die, painfully from malnutrition. Just my opinion though



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
this is a truly staggering number, yet its totally accurate and unfortunately true. and those that argue about wether or not the fetus is human, during the first trimester or second trimester or whenever is a sad excuse. i see no argument at all. obviously the fetus is going to be a person, what else? a rock?, a cat?,a tree?...no...a human being, a beautiful baby boy or girl. if there is a soul, a life force and i believe there is. then theres an extreme amount of souls being sent to "who knows where" every day of every year through abortions all over the world. there is on average, 40 million abortions every year, 80 million abortions every two years,160 million abortions every four years and so on and so on! we are presently living within and have been for many years, the most horrible and protracted genocide in the history of the world. no wonder to me why theres so much evil in this world. theres a lot of men and women out there that love to play around, but dont want anything to do with the consequences. they just casually erase the unborn baby from their lives. i'm glad my mother did'nt feel that way about me. i actually knew a woman who went to work at nine one morning, went out during her lunch break and had an abortion and was out dancing in a club that very same night...its unbelievable!...heres the brutal and sad statistics >>>www.abortionno.org...
edit on 27-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)



Using your source, lerts take a look at the figures:

Where abortions occur:

83% of all abortions are obtained in developing countries and 17% occur in developed countries.


(As I understand it in the world, developing countries are or include)
Africa, Turkey, Asia, China, Taiwan, India, Singapore, Japan, South Korea, Myanmar, Eastern Europe, South America, the Carribean, Latin America, and possibly Mexico

Which supports whoever said that abortions are in line with inability to support said child, or they can't afford birth control, or they don't care. But we still send alot of these countries food/aid. Sounds like we need to send them birth control. Another thing that's weird, a woman has to have a certain amount of body fat on her to become pregnant, so they can't be eating all that bad....Well, at least the women.


Who's having abortions (race)?
While white women obtain 60% of all abortions, their abortion rate is well below that of minority women. Black women are more than 3 times as likely as white women to have an abortion, and Hispanic women are roughly 2 times as likely.


Huh? White women obtain 60% of all abortions but their abortion rate is STILL below that of minority women. Okay, sounds like governemt math unless they're using a 300% scale based on the 3 races, which doesn't include all the nationalities of the "developing countries."


Who's having abortions (religion)?
Women identifying themselves as Protestants obtain 37.4% of all abortions in the U.S.; Catholic women account for 31.3%, Jewish women account for 1.3%, and women with no religious affiliation obtain 23.7% of all abortions. 18% of all abortions are performed on women who identify themselves as "Born-again/Evangelical".


Looks like most of the people getting abortions are devotees to God almighty or are just atheists. No Pagans, Muslims, Hari-Krishna, Buddhists, Hindi, Etc... I guess those of these faiths have better moral compasses, sucks to be Christian I guess. Oh, wait, I need to get an abortion or my God fearing daddy will disown me because I got pregnant out of wedlock!!


Who's having abortions (income)?
Women with family incomes less than $15,000 obtain 28.7% of all abortions; Women with family incomes between $15,000 and $29,999 obtain 19.5%; Women with family incomes between $30,000 and $59,999 obtain 38.0%; Women with family incomes over $60,000 obtain 13.8%.


Women with family incomes between $30,000 and $59,999 obtain 38.0% - And suddenly, the arguments that say due to inability to support are blown out of the water.


Likelihood of abortion:
An estimated 43% of all women will have at least 1 abortion by the time they are 45 years old. 47% of all abortions are performed on women who have had at least one previous abortion.


47% of all abortions are performed on women who have had at least one previous abortion...
Looks like Suzie Sukemsilly uses abortion as birth control, or keeps sleeping with the same guy that keeps telling her, You won't get pregnant if I do the "small death" inside you...

I think these facts are skewed, at best, and continually contradict themselves. I'm not saying that there isn't a problem but, education doesn't help, campaigns telling people not to do something doesn't help. (Yeah, that smoking campaign is doing a bang up job...) You tell someone they can't do something and they do it just to prove you wrong.

Let me state, for the record, I DO NOT condone abortion. (I have 8 kids!
) I support them on 40k a year and they have a stay at home mom. It's about ethics, and people don't have them today because big daddy gov makes it so easy to get an abortion, divorce is so high because it's so easy to get one, people don't try to work things out anymore, just because government, and the way it has molded society, allows people the "easy choice." You want to change things, get government out of the family life. Allow people the opportunity to find happiness in places beside one night stands and hook ups. And allow people the right to discipline their children and instill a moral compass in them without fear of going to jail or having their kids taken away. And for the sake of everyone, quit being so damn judgmental. Do unto others and whatnot...



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgeH
Greetings,
The souls , or entities, stay in the higher realm they are inhabiting waiting for the birth process.
Depending on the individual they might continue on without trying to enter the physical world again, others wait until the opportunity arises again.
There is no death in the universe so no harm is done, although there can be psychological consequences. In fact every thing is psychological, that is, spiritual.
During the course of thousands if not 10s of thousands of lives we all experience abortion, from both perspectives along with many other traumatic experiences. It's how you learn, from experience.


When viewed from the limited perspective of the human experience, such a question, and many like it remain unanswered, and hence propel the individual, at this limited perspective to question and make determinations on the sense, sadness, whereabouts of said souls. Everything is as it should be. The mechanics are working perfectly. There is no 'mistake' - but that mistake of viewing the goings-on of the journey of the soul as somehow faulty, wrong, or a mistake. Concern yourselves with your own journey. Sadness and horror are a construct to somehow explain the unexplainable, unless the proper 'perspective' be gained.
Akushla



posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
They recycle into the next body. Reincarnation rules!





new topics

top topics



 
10
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join