What Happens To The Souls Of The 40 Million Babies That Are Aborted Every Year ?

page: 4
10
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustinSee
What ignorant crap this is. You can't blame people for abortions, its society and the lifestyle we live. Things like Christianity are against abortions, then you get idiots having multiple babies they can't take care of and those kids turn into monsters or just end up dead. The problem isn't the abortions, its the result of a broken social system. Do you really want to punish a child with parents that cannot raise it properly? We live in a world obsessed with sex, easy fast sex, looks, money and power. Babies are the result of this. The world also lacks good education. You ever see that late night commercial begging for money to feed little Peeko and his 18 brothers who have no parents? Thanks Christianity for tearing apart culture and causing poverty and strife and promoting anti-abortion policies. Now we have a bunch of kids who would be better off dead than suffering through short, dirty lives. And what about rape and disease? We are in the dark ages, man. Do you really want a rape victim raising the kid, with a possible disease, and the constant reminder of being raped? The mom will prolly go nuts schizophrenic and make the kid crazy too....not to mention the kid having mad daddy issues, if it doesn't have aids that is. Fix the system and abortion is not needed.
no, of course not,we cant blame selfish people for running around,clubbing and drinking and drugging,sleeping with strangers and getting pregnant over and over and over,then just casually erasing the baby like it meant nothing,then going right back out and continuing the same i me mine cycle...and we are posessed by greed, looks and sex because of "THE MEDIA" and who owns the media!...




posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Long time I don't see an interesting question as this one.


I believe we can't interfere with the path of a soul. They will come to the world regardless what we do, if that is what they have to do. Another baby will host that soul.



posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I don't believe they have a soul until they develop a conscience. If my belief is wrong, then God needs to let all these serial killers, rapists, and politicians into heaven as they never developed one.



posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula
 


Excellent post, Blocula!

I agree with your observations and sentiments wholeheartedly.

I know from personal experience what it feels like. I was with a girl who fell pregnant with OUR child (because it takes two to tango). I wanted to stick by her and I did love her and told her so, but she did not take up that chance. Instead she had the child terminated. It was shortly after the death of a friend in a car accident, too, who was only 17! The sad wastage of that baby life in the womb screwed with me total! I still feel rage whenever I think of it. As a guy, I had absolutely no say in the matter.

Having seen that dark side of the female human my view of women is still very tarnished. I don't have any interest in relationships any more and I never sleep around either.

I think it is taken far too lightly these decisions. The Powers That Be encourage it as a way of population control, too. Yes it is a kind of infant genocide, Dear Soul.

Of course I forgive my former girlfriend, but it cut sooo deep! Still feel like crying whenever I think about it all (right now as I type). It was years ago, too.

Atleast I tried to live up to my part though. Can't help it if others are so casual about a baby human life. Just a sign of the sad times, I guess.

I do find it all very disgusting though. That view will never change and is not open to debate.

Bless and thanks.

Michael.
edit on 28-8-2011 by Revolution9 because: spelling
edit on 28-8-2011 by Revolution9 because: spelling
edit on 28-8-2011 by Revolution9 because: spelling



posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I asked my spirit guides about this they just get reincarnated



posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9
reply to post by blocula
 


Excellent post, Blocula!

I agree with your observations and sentiments wholeheartedly.

I know from personal experience what it feels like. I was with a girl who fell pregnant with OUR child (because it takes two to tango). I wanted to stick by her and I did love her and told her so, but she did not take up that chance. Instead she had the child terminated. It was shortly after the death of a friend in a car accident, too, who was only 17! The sad wastage of that baby life in the womb screwed with me total! I still feel rage whenever I think of it. As a guy, I had absolutely no say in the matter.

Having seen that dark side of the female human my view of women is still very tarnished. I don't have any interest in relationships any more and I never sleep around either.

I think it is taken far too lightly these decisions. The Powers That Be encourage it as a way of population control, too. Yes it is a kind of infant genocide, Dear Soul.

Of course I forgive my former girlfriend, but it cut sooo deep! Still feel like crying whenever I think about it all (right now as I type). It was years ago, too.

Atleast I tried to live up to my part though. Can't help it if others are so casual about a baby human life. Just a sign of the sad times, I guess.

I do find it all very disgusting though. That view will never change and is not open to debate.

Bless and thanks.

Michael.
edit on 28-8-2011 by Revolution9 because: spelling
edit on 28-8-2011 by Revolution9 because: spelling
edit on 28-8-2011 by Revolution9 because: spelling
you think of the child that could have been,the child that perhaps should have been and all the years you could have spent watching this little boy or little girl growing and learning and turning into a kind and loving person...this event has left a void and a wound that will never fully heal and i have tears in my eyes just thinking about it and multiply that times 40,000,000 "every year" and its too much for words to describe...



posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
You like most pro lifers seem to obsess about this issue while ignoring the atrocities that happen to people who are already born on this planet. There is already so much suffering of people all around the world and adding millions more to the problem will not help. There are not enough people to adopt all these extra children. There are plenty of children in africa alone that desperately need help. What about them? They are already born!

Abortions for the most part happen because the baby is not wanted and will not be taken care of properly. Isnt that part of the problem with the dumbing down of america? Parents who dont take care of their children and instead are raised by tv and their friends. I know this is not always the case but it happens a lot.

I understand how you can sympathize with the situation, but it just isnt a realistic position to take in the current world we live in.

Besides, it is not your decision to make no matter how bad you feel about it.



posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
They are born in sin and roast in hell for infinity i guess


Why did you bother contributing to this very sensitive subject with such garbage, Sir? I don't understand why you would write something like that on a very serious post like this! Just sums up what the human race has become I guess!



posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by Revolution9
reply to post by blocula
 


Excellent post, Blocula!

I agree with your observations and sentiments wholeheartedly.

I know from personal experience what it feels like. I was with a girl who fell pregnant with OUR child (because it takes two to tango). I wanted to stick by her and I did love her and told her so, but she did not take up that chance. Instead she had the child terminated. It was shortly after the death of a friend in a car accident, too, who was only 17! The sad wastage of that baby life in the womb screwed with me total! I still feel rage whenever I think of it. As a guy, I had absolutely no say in the matter.

Having seen that dark side of the female human my view of women is still very tarnished. I don't have any interest in relationships any more and I never sleep around either.

I think it is taken far too lightly these decisions. The Powers That Be encourage it as a way of population control, too. Yes it is a kind of infant genocide, Dear Soul.

Of course I forgive my former girlfriend, but it cut sooo deep! Still feel like crying whenever I think about it all (right now as I type). It was years ago, too.

Atleast I tried to live up to my part though. Can't help it if others are so casual about a baby human life. Just a sign of the sad times, I guess.

I do find it all very disgusting though. That view will never change and is not open to debate.

Bless and thanks.

Michael.
edit on 28-8-2011 by Revolution9 because: spelling
edit on 28-8-2011 by Revolution9 because: spelling
edit on 28-8-2011 by Revolution9 because: spelling
you think of the child that could have been,the child that perhaps should have been and all the years you could have spent watching this little boy or little girl growing and learning and turning into a kind and loving person...this event has left a void and a wound that will never fully heal and i have tears in my eyes just thinking about it and multiply that times 40,000,000 "every year" and its too much for words to describe...


Like I said just now, words tell all about a person. I think all your attitudes are very beautiful, sensitive and gentle. You are unselfish and you care about what happens. You think of others' pain.

In my book, you are all that is good about humans.

Bless you always. Thank you, too - because I have never actually spoken about this to anyone before. It was good to get that off my chest.

Michael.



posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
all the countless "club whores" and "punk players" just jumping into bed with eachother and thoughtlessly creating and destroying life as casually as can be...its unbelievable...THINK ABOUT IT >>> in 16 years theres around 640,000,000 abortions!!! which is the most protracted ,on going and horrible genocide in world history we are undermining and destroying ourselves from within and the "media controlled" "government orchestrated" "possesed by sex and greed" "murderous and thoughtless" "i me mine society" that we have become will be our downfall...
edit on 28-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by PassedKarma

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
dont they go to limbo or something? at least thats where I thing dantes inferno put them.

ps. abortions aren't the problem. not having the money or education to raise a child in this world is the problem.
edit on 27-8-2011 by OUNjahhryn because: (no reason given)


A-friggin-men. Why bring MORE people into this world who are going to suffer and drain the economy? Probably kill themselves anyway because their lives are terrible.

I know that's a morbid response. But that's the mood I'm in this evening!
are you glad that you were'nt aborted?


No actually I'm not. Life kinda sucks. There's nothing to look forward to... no purpose really. Now I'm forced to live this life. I didn't ask to be here. My parents were terrible parents while I was growing up and still are.



posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by PassedKarma

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by PassedKarma

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
dont they go to limbo or something? at least thats where I thing dantes inferno put them.

ps. abortions aren't the problem. not having the money or education to raise a child in this world is the problem.
edit on 27-8-2011 by OUNjahhryn because: (no reason given)


A-friggin-men. Why bring MORE people into this world who are going to suffer and drain the economy? Probably kill themselves anyway because their lives are terrible.

I know that's a morbid response. But that's the mood I'm in this evening!
are you glad that you were'nt aborted?


No actually I'm not. Life kinda sucks. There's nothing to look forward to... no purpose really. Now I'm forced to live this life. I didn't ask to be here. My parents were terrible parents while I was growing up and still are.
thanx for your comment...when i'm down,which is most of the time,i feel the same way you do and all i can do "is hope" that theres a "larger than life","beyond my understanding" reason why i'm here...



posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ashes of the wake
You like most pro lifers seem to obsess about this issue while ignoring the atrocities that happen to people who are already born on this planet. There is already so much suffering of people all around the world and adding millions more to the problem will not help. There are not enough people to adopt all these extra children. There are plenty of children in africa alone that desperately need help. What about them? They are already born!

Abortions for the most part happen because the baby is not wanted and will not be taken care of properly. Isnt that part of the problem with the dumbing down of america? Parents who dont take care of their children and instead are raised by tv and their friends. I know this is not always the case but it happens a lot.

I understand how you can sympathize with the situation, but it just isnt a realistic position to take in the current world we live in.

Besides, it is not your decision to make no matter how bad you feel about it.



That is not true. I personally respect an individual's choice in the matter! But I have my own morality.

I also spend a lot more time than many defending human rights. I have spent all my working life with the elderly, homeless people, people with physical disabilities, children with behavioural problems, sex offenders, people with mental health problems, the list goes on...

What is your human rights record, friend???



posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by metaldemon2000
What happens to the souls of the hundreds of millions of animals killed each year by other animals and humans in the most grizzly and painful of fasions??? What about the hundreds of thousands of souls of human beings we allow to starve to death or be casualties in wars fought over resources we all take for granted in some form or another?

Believe me, there are far worse nightmares happening on this planet.
the number of "legalized murders" that i feel abortion is,dwarfs all other casuality/starvation statistics combined. 40 million abortions every year equals out to 320 million in 8 years!...or...640 million in 16 years!!!


you have no right to pass judgement unless you have been through it your self, you dont know how hurtful some of your comments are and you should have more respect then throwing accusations around and i realy mean it when i say i wish people like you should go die



posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9
 


If you have dedicated your life through work to help the less fortunate then in my opinion you are a good person and i respect you for that. I will admit you do more community service work than i do, as i am a very busy person who works 7 days a week in a field unlike yours. I try to help anyone i know or come in contact with on a daily basis the best i can.

I am just of the opinion that people should be able to do whatever they want to their own body. If a girl gets pregnant and doesnt want a kid, an immediate abortion is fine with me. Better than growing up with a parent/parents that didnt really want them. This is something thats fairly common in the us where i live.

Just for the record i think late term abortions shouldnt be allowed. There is no excuse for waiting that long.



posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9
reply to post by moogle
 


Little girl, your replies to this subject are very silly. I think you need to experience a little life before opening your mouth!

Words tell all about a person and I think you write very dirty and it is a right turn off!

Happy 11th birthday, Dear!

i think you need to experience the feelings and douts the worries of an abortion before you can talk.



posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula
 


I hear where your coming from, I know there is a supreme designer in the universe but not the God or Gods we know of. Sometimes i think it is powerless to stop certain things and thats why some of us are hear, to do what is necessary to stop what needs to be stopped, to right the wrongs that have been done in the world.

I dont blame the women for doing this, to many circumstances and issues going through their lives when they do this and who are we to stand there and point our fingers and say?
The society in which this takes place in is to blame. Stupid people fornicating, rapes, finacial situations, drug/alcohol so many reasons women end up with an unwanted pregancy.

Im afraid that a massive de-poplulation of the planet is needed. A new start with a clean slate.
I cannot see this world getting any better, to many only care for themselves. They worry about how right they think they are and damn the consequences of their actions. They twist words of religous nature to serve their ideas and agenda.



posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Having an abortion has its consequences. For example, there is a chance after an abortion that the mother's chance of having another baby is lowered. That woman might go dancing in order to relieve herself from the stress and worry that she went through. To take her mind off of that amount of pain. Or maybe she doesn't care. And if that's bad joojoo, then she'll receive whatever karma feels is necessary.

It is sad that lots of fetuses die from abortion. But a lot of children also die from malnutrition. I'm not sure the exact number, but simply googling says that 15 million children die every year from hunger. Dying from hunger sounds to be a much worse pain-stricken death than the near instantaneous death of a fetus. If anything something should be done to take care of hunger first. And if people are going hungry without food? Maybe we should start thinking there is an overpopulation problem and abortion might play an important role in dealing with that.



posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
all the countless "club whores" and "punk players" just jumping into bed with eachother and thoughtlessly creating and destroying life as casually as can be...its unbelievable...THINK ABOUT IT >>> in 16 years theres around 640,000,000 abortions!!! which is the most protracted ,on going and horrible genocide in world history we are undermining and destroying ourselves from within and the "media controlled" "government orchestrated" "possesed by sex and greed" "murderous and thoughtless" "i me mine society" that we have become will be our downfall...
edit on 28-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)


so my girlfirend is a 'club whore' just because she had an abortion? and im just a 'punk player' because i nocked her up? is that correct by your understanding?
edit on 28-8-2011 by birdyat101 because: (no reason given)





top topics
 
10
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join