What Happens To The Souls Of The 40 Million Babies That Are Aborted Every Year ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by birdyat101

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by metaldemon2000
What happens to the souls of the hundreds of millions of animals killed each year by other animals and humans in the most grizzly and painful of fasions??? What about the hundreds of thousands of souls of human beings we allow to starve to death or be casualties in wars fought over resources we all take for granted in some form or another?

Believe me, there are far worse nightmares happening on this planet.
the number of "legalized murders" that i feel abortion is,dwarfs all other casuality/starvation statistics combined. 40 million abortions every year equals out to 320 million in 8 years!...or...640 million in 16 years!!!

you have no right to pass judgement unless you have been through it your self, you dont know how hurtful some of your comments are and you should have more respect then throwing accusations around and i realy mean it when i say i wish people like you should go die
^^^ you want me aborted?....my mother decided to accept and deal with the outcome of her actions,not eliminate it and here i am...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by StratosFear
reply to post by blocula

I hear where your coming from, I know there is a supreme designer in the universe but not the God or Gods we know of. Sometimes i think it is powerless to stop certain things and thats why some of us are hear, to do what is necessary to stop what needs to be stopped, to right the wrongs that have been done in the world.

I dont blame the women for doing this, to many circumstances and issues going through their lives when they do this and who are we to stand there and point our fingers and say?
The society in which this takes place in is to blame. Stupid people fornicating, rapes, finacial situations, drug/alcohol so many reasons women end up with an unwanted pregancy.

Im afraid that a massive de-poplulation of the planet is needed. A new start with a clean slate.
I cannot see this world getting any better, to many only care for themselves. They worry about how right they think they are and damn the consequences of their actions. They twist words of religous nature to serve their ideas and agenda.
where are these men and womens circumstances and issues when they were jumping into bed with eachother and casually creating life out of lust,then just discarding it,erasing it,throwing it away...as the statistics show in my first link, a lot of abortions are done by people that are not poor and are comparatively well off...its just that they are too self centered to see beyond themselves to be able to love and care for a child of their own...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

What happens to the souls of the hundreds of millions of animals killed each year by other animals and humans in the most grizzly and painful of fasions??? What about the hundreds of thousands of souls of human beings we allow to starve to death or be casualties in wars fought over resources we all take for granted in some form or another?

the number of "legalized murders" that i feel abortion is,dwarfs all other casuality/starvation statistics combined. 40 million abortions every year equals out to 320 million in 8 years!...or...640 million in 16 years!!!

you have no right to pass judgement unless you have been through it your self, you dont know how hurtful some of your comments are and you should have more respect then throwing accusations around and i realy mean it when i say i wish people like you should go die
^^^ you want me aborted?....my mother decided to accept and deal with the outcome of her actions,not eliminate it and here i am...

yes a sick mother f#cker that gets kicks out of toying with people's emotions, so yes people like you should die i never said aborted i would never wish that on any one, the pain is to much

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9
reply to post by moogle

Little girl, your replies to this subject are very silly. I think you need to experience a little life before opening your mouth!

Words tell all about a person and I think you write very dirty and it is a right turn off!

Happy 11th birthday, Dear!

i think you need to experience the feelings and douts the worries of an abortion before you can talk.
what about the feelings doubts and worries about "playing around" and the consequences that this lifestyle eventually brings...a baby!...oh well, whatever,abortion is birth control,we cant focus on how its actually murder,"gotta go buy that new wide screen tv" ! and "did you hear whos playing at the club friday night!"

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaberz
Having an abortion has its consequences. For example, there is a chance after an abortion that the mother's chance of having another baby is lowered. That woman might go dancing in order to relieve herself from the stress and worry that she went through. To take her mind off of that amount of pain. Or maybe she doesn't care. And if that's bad joojoo, then she'll receive whatever karma feels is necessary.

It is sad that lots of fetuses die from abortion. But a lot of children also die from malnutrition. I'm not sure the exact number, but simply googling says that 15 million children die every year from hunger. Dying from hunger sounds to be a much worse pain-stricken death than the near instantaneous death of a fetus. If anything something should be done to take care of hunger first. And if people are going hungry without food? Maybe we should start thinking there is an overpopulation problem and abortion might play an important role in dealing with that.
we "dont know" what we are doing to these little souls when they are thrown away in their millions and babies in the womb feel pain,why would'nt they...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

all the countless "club whores" and "punk players" just jumping into bed with eachother and thoughtlessly creating and destroying life as casually as can be...its unbelievable...THINK ABOUT IT >>> in 16 years theres around 640,000,000 abortions!!! which is the most protracted ,on going and horrible genocide in world history we are undermining and destroying ourselves from within and the "media controlled" "government orchestrated" "possesed by sex and greed" "murderous and thoughtless" "i me mine society" that we have become will be our downfall...
edit on 28-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

so my girlfirend is a 'club whore' just because she had an abortion? and im just a 'punk player' because i nocked her up? is that correct by your understanding?
edit on 28-8-2011 by birdyat101 because: (no reason given)
why are you taking it so personally...did i touch a nerve? hundreds of thousands of men and women between the ages of 18 and 30 are whores and players and fool around thoughtlessly and just casually erase the outcome,i mean the baby...and that age group contains the highest number of legalized murders...i mean abortions...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

reply to post by moogle

Little girl, your replies to this subject are very silly. I think you need to experience a little life before opening your mouth!

Words tell all about a person and I think you write very dirty and it is a right turn off!

i think you need to experience the feelings and douts the worries of an abortion before you can talk.
what about the feelings doubts and worries about "playing around" and the consequences that this lifestyle eventually
brings...a baby!...oh well, whatever,abortion is birth control,we cant focus on how its actually murder,"gotta go
buy that new wide screen tv" ! and "did you hear whos playing at the club friday night!"

My gf has a rod in her arm that stops her getting pregnant but the doctors put her on some pill that made it
ineffective, I think you need to grow up and stop acting like a chiled thinking your better then the rest because you went aborted, maby If you show your mother who you realy are she might of thort twise before keepin you

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
If there is a heaven, they are up there giving high fives to each other and saying "Thank God we got a free pass to the prize and didn't have to go through all the crap on Earth to get here."

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300

If your a Christian then animals dont have souls. Read the Bible. What gets me isn't all the starving people. I always hear on TV and the net about all the starving kids in Somalia, ect. What you don't hear about is the adults that cause this. If you live in a damn desert, have no money, no food, no water, why in the hell would you think it is ok to have a kid? They can all starve to death and go to hell for bringing an innocent child into this world KNOWING it will only slowly die, painfully from malnutrition. Just my opinion though

Pfft. Show me where, in the bible, it says that animals don't have souls. And what does believing that animals don't have souls have to do with CHRISTINSANITY

By that logic I would say that an unborn child doesn't have soul. Show me in the bible where it says they do. And, judging by you superior attitude toward those less fortunate, I would say that you don't have a soul either.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I believe these innocent souls go to heaven.

And for the record I am with Ron Paul on this one.....he says..."I believe beyond a doubt that a fetus is a human life deserving of legal protection, and the right to life is the foundation of any moral society."

Link: www.kevincraig.us...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

And for the record I am with Ron Paul on this one.....he says..."I believe beyond a doubt that a fetus is a human life deserving of legal protection, and the right to life is the foundation of any moral society."

So a fetus deserves more protection than the mother? The woman has no right to decide to terminate her own pregnancy? Isn't the woman a victim of nature then. That's tyranny in my opinion. No one has the right to force anyone to give birth or to abort. That is tyranny!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

What happens to the souls you ask ? Well they keep trying untill they get through. must be difficult to find a mother willing to give birth. So why are we over populated if so many babaies are killed .
I guess because they do keep trying . its not like they are just going to vanish , not take birth . They have to take birth . Thats the karma of it all.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword

So a fetus deserves more protection than the mother? The woman has no right to decide to terminate her own pregnancy? Isn't the woman a victim of nature then. That's tyranny in my opinion. No one has the right to force anyone to give birth or to abort. That is tyranny!

Murder is murder is murder...and abortion is murder....I am against it. So the baby is inside the woman she decides to kill it....(abort it)...there are no legal consequences....but if the baby had just been born....and she killed the baby....she would be sent to prison....both actions are murder.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

It is your opinion that abortion is murder, not a fact.

Forcing a woman to give birth when she doesn't want to is slavery and tyranny, and that's a fact! It is hypocritical for a government, of the people, that makes policies that allow us to wage delicious wars, killing innocent people for questionable goals, should try to turn around and call an individual woman who wants to terminate her own pregnancy a murderer. Insidious double standard!

It is equally wrong to declare and impose religious sanctions on people. Declaring that an unborn baby has a soul and therefore a right to be born, is a religious assumption. The fact that a living person has a soul hasn't even been proven, and here we are discussing what happens to unborn babies souls, as if it is fact. It is not!

Laws need to be made to protect the individual's right. Not the religious assumptions of some group.

We use medicine to overcome god's will everyday. We use science to overcome god's will everyday. We use weapons to overcome god's will everyday. But heaven forbid a woman in a compromised position should be able to take control over her future! Mourning for someone who never was is a waste of time.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Me thinks thou protests too much.......

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

this is a truly staggering number, yet its totally accurate and unfortunately true. and those that argue about wether or not the fetus is human, during the first trimester or second trimester or whenever is a sad excuse. i see no argument at all. obviously the fetus is going to be a person, what else? a rock?, a cat?,a tree?...no...a human being, a beautiful baby boy or girl. if there is a soul, a life force and i believe there is. then theres an extreme amount of souls being sent to "who knows where" every day of every year through abortions all over the world. there is on average, 40 million abortions every year, 80 million abortions every two years,160 million abortions every four years and so on and so on! we are presently living within and have been for many years, the most horrible and protracted genocide in the history of the world. no wonder to me why theres so much evil in this world. theres a lot of men and women out there that love to play around, but dont want anything to do with the consequences. they just casually erase the unborn baby from their lives. i'm glad my mother did'nt feel that way about me. i actually knew a woman who went to work at nine one morning, went out during her lunch break and had an abortion and was out dancing in a club that very same night...its unbelievable!...heres the brutal and sad statistics >>>www.abortionno.org...
edit on 27-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Aborted babies go to heaven, since they died before the age of accountability, which means that they couldnt know right from wrong so God does not judge them. He puts the soul into our bodies, and when unborn babies are aborted they return to him possibly to get another chance to come to earth to witness and glorify him.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I had no idea it was 40million. It makes me want to back abortion. I dont think we would be able to sustain 80million new human beings every year. Its just more heads doing the same thing as every one else. More resources ect. I dont see you making a big deal about the fast food chains all over the place witch cause 500million to die a year. But I guess those people kind of deserve it because they keep making the same stupid mistake. Eating food witch was made to kill them to keep the population under control. If only things went so #ed up. If only we got a REAL education rather then govt propaganda OBEY school. Then we would be able to sustain as much as the earth can possibly hold. This is reality, I dont like it but I have accepted it. Most of those kids would have had a rotten #ed up life any ways. They got saved from this hell hole.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sabbathcrazy
I had no idea it was 40million. It makes me want to back abortion. I dont think we would be able to sustain 80million new human beings every year. Its just more heads doing the same thing as every one else. More resources ect. I dont see you making a big deal about the fast food chains all over the place witch cause 500million to die a year. But I guess those people kind of deserve it because they keep making the same stupid mistake. Eating food witch was made to kill them to keep the population under control. If only things went so #ed up. If only we got a REAL education rather then govt propaganda OBEY school. Then we would be able to sustain as much as the earth can possibly hold. This is reality, I dont like it but I have accepted it. Most of those kids would have had a rotten #ed up life any ways. They got saved from this hell hole.

The one problem with your post is this. We wouldnt NEED abortion if parents would teach their kids how to use protection like condoms and birth control pills and other contraceptives. Instead we have parents like my sister, who would rather stick her head in the sand than admit that her 14 year old daughter is having sex.

These parents are in denial and their denial is as detrimental to their kids health and well being as it would be if they were alcoholics in denial. Putting your head in the sand only makes matters worse, because instead of you facing your problems, you are running from them. Rather than telling your kids not to have sex, you should be showing them how to use condoms because they are going to have sex wether you tell them not to or not. So be smart and teach your damn kids about protection and BUY them protection. if you think not buying your kids protection is going to stop them you are a fool and they will end up pregnant at 14.
edit on 28-8-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)
edit on 28-8-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

reply to post by windword

Me thinks thou protests too much.......

What does that mean? Is that supposed to mean that my argument is invalid or trivial? You quoted and agreed with a lawmaker/politician who wants to outlaw abortion. I will "protest too much" against this mindset.

The OP, by asking where unborn babies go, is posing a religious question. Calling abortion murder is a religious assumption, based on the assumption of a soul. If an unborn fetus has no soul, would we still be talking about murder? No, we would only be discussing a medical procedure, which is exactly what an abortion is.

Oh the humanity! Where do the unborn go when they aren't born?
edit on 28-8-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

reply to post by moogle

what about the feelings doubts and worries about "playing around" and the consequences that this lifestyle eventually
brings...a baby!...oh well, whatever,abortion is birth control,we cant focus on how its actually murder,"gotta go
buy that new wide screen tv" ! and "did you hear whos playing at the club friday night!"

My gf has a rod in her arm that stops her getting pregnant but the doctors put her on some pill that made it
ineffective, I think you need to grow up and stop acting like a chiled thinking your better then the rest because you went aborted, maby If you show your mother who you realy are she might of thort twise before keepin you
she accepts me for who i am,not for who she wants me to be...if only everyone treated each other this way...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join