It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Are Steering Hurrican Irene.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I believe it's heading straight for New York, it's massive and being fed!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by goochball

Are you talking about the blue squiggly lines coming up from the bottom? Those are from the storm prediction path software.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by GirlUnleashed

Sonic Booms were recorded over eastern Long Island yesterday- the military said it was jets - News 12 covered the story, I posted a thread about it but it was quickly ignored. This is an attack.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
If the government could steer a huricane I think they would steer it out to sea instead of into our country.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

if your theory is correct we have nothing to fear from Irene! Lets all go to the beach and ride some monster waves.
Actually looking at that radar image was very revealing, there was obviously some sort of signal interfering with the structure of that storm. To tell for sure, we will have to keep an eye on this next storms track and structure but it makes sense if governments of the world already control so much then why not weather?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13
reply to post by alfa1

Your link does nothing to 'debunk' the nature of the quote, however. If anything its trying to obfuscate the original point being made.

Q: Let me ask you specifically about last week's scare here in Washington, and what we might have learned from how prepared we are to deal with that (inaudible), at B'nai Brith.

A: Well, it points out the nature of the threat. It turned out to be a false threat under the circumstances. But as we've learned in the intelligence community, we had something called -- and we have James Woolsey here to perhaps even address this question about phantom moles. The mere fear that there is a mole within an agency can set off a chain reaction and a hunt for that particular mole which can paralyze the agency for weeks and months and years even, in a search. The same thing is true about just the false scare of a threat of using some kind of a chemical weapon or a biological one. There are some reports, for example, that some countries have been trying to construct something like an Ebola Virus, and that would be a very dangerous phenomenon, to say the least. Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.

So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations. It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, and that's why this is so important.

Source

I wrote that linked post. How exactly is it obfuscating? I gave the exact same source as you, I quoted the same full quote that you did. Then I proved references that explain what "last week's scare here in Washington" and "that ... at B'nai Brith" mean. I then explain the reference to Toffler's list, and where Toffler got it from (Bo Rybeck).

You can't just pick and choose a couple of sentences and ignore the full context.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The only good reason to steer the hurricane towards New York is to wash the subways and tunnels. Why are they panicking, it's only a small hurricane. Around here a cat 1 or 2 is a yawn.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
wash? perhaps the challenge (in TPTB warped minds) they've taken on is to flood the tri-state area mass transit systems (subways). demobilization might be the purpose of all this blatant steering. the motive? well we know all big bully superpowers ultimately, self-destruct and try to create the biggest 'bang' to bring everything down with them.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigjohns82

haha are you new here?? Why would they want to save us peons? They want our numbers to dwindle - and they have the technology to do it while blaming nature.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The area that the beams hit SWELLS up with blue, as if it's being fed. This is crazy. In my eyes, this could be the smoking gun. Just watch, it's like all of the force moves to whatever side the "fork" is pointed at.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Watch the two typhoons headed to China.

Just weeks ago 2 big typhoons were headed to China. Just as the first one got close to their coast....it stopped, turned 90* and headed North to Korea. The one right behind it....turned around 180* and went straight back into the big Pacific.

Now 2 more are headed to China. Watch them:

www.goes.noaa.gov...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
WOW! Could this be a weather war? Also can anybody tell me what the yellow "fork" mirroring the blue "fork" is? It seems VERY fishy that they hit different spots, but every single movement is mirrored between the two.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

The glitches, lines, the direction in which the lines are coming/going... In the direction of PRico. circumstantial evidence... I know. But the more circumstantial evidence piles up and points towards the *duck*...what can you say?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Watch the two typhoons headed to China.

Just weeks ago 2 big typhoons were headed to China. Just as the first one got close to their coast....it stopped, turned 90* and headed North to Korea. The one right behind it....turned around 180* and went straight back into the big Pacific.

I've noticed those in the Atlantic - like Irene - often do the same. I wonder why

As I'm sure you know, China gets hit by more tropical cyclones than the US does. But the actions you describe are very typical of cyclones. Unless you have good scientific reason to suppose otherwise?

(uninformed speculation doth not a good conspiracy make
)

edit on 26-8-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Anyway, it's not HAARP controlling Irene. It's Haitian witch doctors and what you can see are their powerful voodoo-waves. Obvious innit?

Unless you can prove me wrong?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
reply to post by Darkblade71

The glitches, lines, the direction in which the lines are coming/going... In the direction of PRico. circumstantial evidence... I know. But the more circumstantial evidence piles up and points towards the *duck*...what can you say?

glitches and lines just happen to circumstantially be directed at the eye of the irene, nut roundabouts. yes, its piling up toward solid evidence. i mean if that and the Haarp facility existence in PR not solid evidence, then what is??

www.youtube.com...
edit on 26-8-2011 by ignant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SickeningTruths

Surely you can understand how such claims gain their power without necessarily being true. For example:

"It may have been pointed out before. One of the Republican front runners has a serious political problem. It is about to come out that he has a massive collection of "tiny shoes." I don't think anyone -- except perhaps, Nancy Pelosi, is accusing him of being a child molester, but there were hundreds of cases of missing children over the last several years, and IIRC -- many of them correlate strongly with this mans campaign stops. That's all I'm saying...."

You see how insinuation can be used to imply anything regardless of the veracity of the subject at hand? Do you see how slandering the employees of the Puerto Rican array --- as a poster above you did, by "going out on a limb and accusing them of "steering Hurricanes" is dangerous and irresponsible?

By the way -- when did you stop beating your wife?

edit on 26-8-2011 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Cool stuff.... check this out...

Weather modification a hoax? myth?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I have been viewing HAARP articles for years and I would have to agree with the author on this one. The earthquake in Virginia MAY have been used to weaken structures in preparation for Irene. Mass flooding and high winds could cause infrastructure to crumble. As well as the Washington Monument. Shock and Awe on a new scale. Some may ask, cui bono(who benefits). Why would anyone want this with the current economic state of affairs? I am suggesting that the proposed Public Works Program,the expansion of FEMA powers, and Gun Control Advocates all stand to benefit. IF the East Coast is ravaged, chaos will ensue. There will be food shortages,disease(from the sewage overflow), and rampant looting. In the event of wide spread disorder, martial law or an equivalent will be declared. The possibility, that the current Administration will use this for a Rally Around the Flag moment to push its proposed domestic policies, is a very strong one. I,like most, hope that the hearts of men aren't this devious. Stay vigilant my fellow ATS'ers.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
Could someone please explain, preferably in their own words, how a radio transmitter can steer a hurricane?
I see this claim a lot, but nobody ever lays out the science pertaining to how this could be done.

I won't even get into the scale issue (ie- how much power would you need to steer a force that big, were it possible)

I would guess that you own and operate a molecular electromagnetic resonance device in your own home each and every day....

....also known as a *microwave oven*. it heats water mo-ecules fairly rapidly. heat plus water equals storm (hurricane?).

it is fairly well known that the microwave bandwidths are used in large antenna arrays and in satellite communications. the distinct features of such antennas are a highly focussed beam and hig# power output.

so, while your post attempts to make these cla8ms seem "silly," I whipped up a plausible scenario in "my own words " fairly quickly.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join