It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Are Steering Hurrican Irene.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
It is important to check this link: Morphed Integrated Microwave Imagery at CIMSS (MIMIC)

In 1997 US Secretary of Defense William Cohen made the following statement, "Others (terrorists) are engaging even in an eco type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves….So, there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations…It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our (counterterrorism) efforts."

Source

The Satellite image loops of the storm tracks indicate some anomalous and erratic behavior in the path and intensity of the hurricanes. Satellite images of hurricane Ophelia are especially intriguing to say the least. They show Ophelia well organized as a strong category 1 storm off the southeast coast of the US. Over very warm late season open water, the US Weather Service predicted a category 4 storm within 24 to 48 hours and the westerly path of the storm track had it headed for landfall along the mid Atlantic coast.

Instead, in less than 12 hours the storm had changes course and dissipated completely. The radar image shows something very strange occurring to the storm. As the storm tracks west towards the US east coast, the satellite precipitation image reveals two extremely heavy, nearly parallel bands of precipitation emanating, in waves from the east, directly toward the eye of the storm. As these heavy bands of precipitation intensify over hurricane Ophelia, the storm begins to change course, dissipate and is quickly extinguished. The effect is quite dramatic and not at all natural looking. The fact is, intensely heavy bands of cool rainfall falling on the eye of a well organized hurricane, through which the warm waters of the ocean below rise to provide energy and circulation to the hurricane, would have the effect of interfering with that energy flow and for all practical purposes starving the storm of its' fuel.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/73823ce3dc50.gif[/atsimg]

When you click the first link to MIMIC's coverage of Hurricane Irene you can see this "tuning fork" interference on a MASSIVE scale being directed at the eye of Irene. My guess is that it is coming from the HAARP array in Arecibo, Puerto Rico.

So what are your thoughts, ATS? Have we caught them red-handed here? Or is this just a "simple imaging glitch" being played out through multiple hurricanes during separate occasions?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
How active is HAARP?

Any sonic booms heard lately?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
To what end?

Why?

Who are ”they”?

For what reason?

Where is my chocolate milk and sandwich?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/929684a55100.gif[/atsimg]
edit on 8/26/2011 by dethduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

i have believed for a long time now that we can control the weather. it would nt be t difficult with the right technology it would explain alot of things and giant storms and earthquakes lately

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by GirlUnleashed

How active is HAARP?

Any sonic booms heard lately?

The Alaskan array has been busy since the East Coast earthquake.

Source
edit on 8/26/2011 by Tgautier13 because: Broken link.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I would agree with the OP but, which they?

haarp is always pointed out first but im sure I don't need to remind anyone here that haarp has been replicated in other countries, and even a similar facility in russia since the 80s, prior to haarp

which begs the question, are you sure on the 'who' here?

there is also the possibility that these storms we're triggered by the twin CME event that effected earth geomagnetically a week or so back, I am unsure at this point.

ed:

HAARP array in Arecibo, Puerto Rico

I apologise for missing the obvious *facepalm* carry on, good work
edit on 26/8/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

your flicker link is dead

2nd line

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dethduck
To what end?

To either defuse the storm or to strengthen it, also to steer it either away or towards the coast. No one knows right now.

Why?

Can't answer that, as I'm not 'in the know'.

Who are ”they”?

I'm going out on a limb here and suggesting "they" are the men and women at the HAARP array in Puerto Rico.

For what reason?

You already asked that question.

Where is my chocolate milk and sandwich?

Perhaps it is in your refrigerator. If not, I suggest looking for said milk and sandwich at your local grocery. Stay away from Wally-World.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatsinaname
I would agree with the OP but, which they?

haarp is always pointed out first but im sure I don't need to remind anyone here that haarp has been replicated in other countries, and even a similar facility in russia since the 80s, prior to haarp

which begs the question, are you sure on the 'who' here?

there is also the possibility that these storms we're triggered by the twin CME event that effected earth geomagnetically a week or so back, I am unsure at this point.

ed:

HAARP array in Arecibo, Puerto Rico

I apologise for missing the obvious *facepalm* carry on, good work

Yeah but HAARP is the only one with high power capability per cm3 due to its FOCUSABILITY and STEERABILITY.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13
In 1997 US Secretary of Defense William Cohen made the following statement, "Others (terrorists) are engaging even in an eco type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves…."

Ah, this old chestnut.
Debunked many times, but still lives on. Dragged out to "prove" to the world that such technology exists.

For those who havnt seen it before, Cohen was answering some questions about an anthrax FALSE ALARM the week before, and also made a reference to Alvin Toffler's book (that bit is always snipped out) wherein Toffler also mentions some other HYPOTHETICAL possibilities for terrorism that they (terrorists) might possibly be working on.

Liars edit this text and only show you selected bit to try to make it sound like he's speaking about facts, when he's actually just speaking about what Alvin Toffler had written in his book about imaginable (and imagined) possibilites of sophisticated ecological weaponry.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by whatsinaname

What twin CME event?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
Ah, this old chestnut.
Debunked many times, but still lives on. Dragged out to "prove" to the world that such technology exists.

For those who havnt seen it before, Cohen was answering some questions about an anthrax FALSE ALARM the week before, and also made a reference to Alvin Toffler's book (that bit is always snipped out) wherein Toffler also mentions some other HYPOTHETICAL possibilities for terrorism that they (terrorists) might possibly be working on.

Liars edit this text and only show you selected bit to try to make it sound like he's speaking about facts, when he's actually just speaking about what Alvin Toffler had written in his book about imaginable (and imagined) possibilites of sophisticated ecological weaponry.

Could you provide a source for that claim? Not saying I don't believe you, I am open to changing my opinion. However, you are not going to try and deny the DOZENS of patents that have been taken out in the U.S. alone regarding weather modification are you? That is a topic for another thread, though.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
where was Obama a few days ago

and where is Obama now?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a large CME prior to the X class flare event which happened a few days later combined into a twin cme and caused a level 2 geomagnetic storm, any stronger may have caused power fluctuations on the ground level, as far as I know it only effected a few satalites

check out the solar heliospheric observatory website, there should still be some record on there.

ed: in defence that alaska isn't the only powerful one, search up on the norway spiral and look for the reports that linked the event to a weather station, and was nearly buried by russias claim of a missile test ? :S

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatsinaname
a large CME prior to the X class flare event which happened a few days later combined into a twin cme and caused a level 2 geomagnetic storm, any stronger may have caused power fluctuations on the ground level, as far as I know it only effected a few satalites

check out the solar heliospheric observatory website, there should still be some record on there.

Was it directed at us or sideways?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
the CME hit us but the X flare a few days later was not aimed at earth

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Here is a video of Irene that shows the same "tuning fork". WTF is that lol.

edit on 8/26/2011 by goochball because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13
Could you provide a source for that claim?

This link is one of many that discuss this snipped quote out of context.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I to think HAARP is very active, I also, along with with Hugo Chaves believe they or it rather was behind the Haiti. Infact I also remember hearing or reading about it causing an Aurora Borealis when used some times. I believe there is a cell phone cam on youtube somewhere capturing the AB on her cam supposedly minutes before the earth quake.

Supposedly

PS

I also agree to the poster talking about other countries having this technology, My fear is that other countries will use this technology knowing HAARP is at the center of attention as far as all this go's.. Ether way as a Science guy (Environmental Studies), I'm sure this is NOT a good idea to be playing weather man!
edit on 26-8-2011 by SickeningTruths because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Your link does nothing to 'debunk' the nature of the quote, however. If anything its trying to obfuscate the original point being made.

Q: Let me ask you specifically about last week's scare here in Washington, and what we might have learned from how prepared we are to deal with that (inaudible), at B'nai Brith.

A: Well, it points out the nature of the threat. It turned out to be a false threat under the circumstances. But as we've learned in the intelligence community, we had something called -- and we have James Woolsey here to perhaps even address this question about phantom moles. The mere fear that there is a mole within an agency can set off a chain reaction and a hunt for that particular mole which can paralyze the agency for weeks and months and years even, in a search. The same thing is true about just the false scare of a threat of using some kind of a chemical weapon or a biological one. There are some reports, for example, that some countries have been trying to construct something like an Ebola Virus, and that would be a very dangerous phenomenon, to say the least. Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.

So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations. It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, and that's why this is so important.

Source

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join