It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs and MJ-12 - Stanton Friedman, Aztec UFO Conference 2003.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
For anyone interested, here's Stan Friedman speaking at the Aztec UFO Con in 2003, this hasn't been posted before, as far as I know.

Nuclear Physicist Stanton Friedman is considered one of the worlds leading experts on MJ-12, the code given to an elite group of scientists and military personal set into action by secret presidential order to over see the harvesting and reverse engineering of technology from crashed UFOs of ET origin. After years of painstaking research, this LIVE presentation provides the facts about this secret research group that operates without congressional oversight.

edit on 25-8-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: Posted for information, please feel free to discuss content. Blue Shift, give me my star or you're a liar, Mainlinethis, you bore me.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
He should know something about MJ-12, since he was in the equivalent contemporary organization for years, working for the government and peddling the notion that UFOs are somehow extra-terrestrial, despite there being zero supporting evidence of that. Nice disinfo job, Stan! Keep up the good work!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
He should know something about MJ-12, since he was in the equivalent contemporary organization for years, working for the government and peddling the notion that UFOs are somehow extra-terrestrial, despite there being zero supporting evidence of that. Nice disinfo job, Stan! Keep up the good work!

Well I guess there's disinfo agents on both sides, you just gotta pick wisely. Star please

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Can you give us your opinion on the content you posted? Instead of just posting some youtube video and expecting someone to give you a star, why don't you elaborate a little, jeez. Anyone can troll youtube for crap and regurgitate it here.

Stanton is a blow hard. Plain and simple.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Disinformation was created by governments and without doubt, the U.S. are masters of it. MJ-12 or equivalent would have to be in operation in order to cover up incidents like Roswell which anyone with a brain knows was the case. The MJ-12 documents could well be genuine.

Can you give us your opinion on the content you posted? Instead of just posting some youtube video and expecting someone to give you a star, why don't you elaborate a little, jeez. Anyone can troll youtube for crap and regurgitate it here. Stanton is a blow hard. Plain and simple.
said the ignorant, thread troller with nothing informative to add.
edit on 25-8-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Sorry to say the science of physics blew past Tesla without the Cartels telling
everyone what it was all about or how important it was to crush it.
As everyone was waiting for the Tesla space ship to arrive and don't think
people didn't follow what Tesla was doing. See he was before his time.
But he knew what he knew and no one would stand in his way for long.
Cartels own and operate Tesla's flying ship and pay hordes of media moguls
and agents to keep the flow of anti Tesla propaganda at constant velocity.
Thats why if a flow of dis info occurs we hear of MJ-12 and 2003 Stanton
Friedman all over again.
www.blogtalkradio.com...
The UFO Town Meeting!
audio but mostly Lyne and not Stanton

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
For crying out loud, you do realise that none of you idiot trolls can prove what's said in the video is disinfo, right? Get off my thread

top topics

join