It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Busted!! fake news on libya- movie sets, fake videos and pics, death threats to journalists

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I didn't want to say this but at least I figure most Finnish 1st graders would know that. Perhaps it is later on that others might catch up. Point is still the same. Most people will instantly notice that the flag is not Libyan and infact it is Indian. There is no way they would think that "Let's put this footage in there. I doubt anyone knows where it is taken." If their intent were to use fake footage on purpose then why not use footage that doesn't instantly show where it is taken? Or even better. Why not use footage taken at a Libyan rally that has Libyan flags all over the place?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by PsykoOps

You haven't provided any evidence for your claims and assertions.You are simply trolling and derailing the thread

Neither has the author of the thread and the original claim to begin with. It is not up to other people to debunk his claims. It is up to him to prove what he is claiming. That is just how it works. Do you believe everything you are told without proof? I do not. I am still waiting for the OP to supply that proof.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

the op has pointed out fallacies in the footage. Only cripmeister has provided some evidence in relation,again I repeat some evidence. But not all explain the various fallacies .

As for psychokops he's been simply trolling around and what is your contribution to this thread?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
double post
edit on 2-9-2011 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

the op has pointed out fallacies in the footage.

Really? Where? I have yet to see any fallacies. All I see are claims that do not add up.

Only cripmeister has provided some evidence in relation,again I repeat some evidence.

All of which you have dismissed completely anyway.

But not all explain the various fallacies .

Still not seeing these made up fallacies

As for psychokops he's been simply trolling around and what is your contribution to this thread?

So far, more substantial than yours.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
reply to post by xuenchen

If their intent were to use fake footage on purpose then why not use footage that doesn't instantly show where it is taken? Or even better. Why not use footage taken at a Libyan rally that has Libyan flags all over the place?

With Libyan flags ?

The old green one ? That would probably be a bad idea if the point is to demonstrate the civilians support the rebels.

The new one ? It shouldn't be that easy, it looks like only the rebels parade with it. Try to find a vid you would have used to trick us.

Edit to add : there is no point in contesting that the mistake with the flags can be made because it was made. It was the Indian flag but still the feed was put live and nobody noticed until it was put live.
edit on 2-9-2011 by Manouche because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2011 by Manouche because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I'd love to post the entire article written by bill blum on here , however I cant post a full thing only the link.
So please can you all read his article and the issues on Libya he addresses there in !

Seriously it addresses most of the issues about Libya , maybe not the OP and the fakery , but the reasons why we are seeing an invasion of a soverign nation all because the colonel is not allowed to squash a rebellion against an already installed government body for the protection of his country , without intervention from NATO and allies

ANTI EMPIRE REPORT - Libya and the world we live in

Bill goes on to list the prime reasons why we have invaded Libya

please everyone read it !

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I see you have that holier than thou attitude.You remind me of the Spanish inquisition.

I am simply reporting on what I am seeing here. Am I not allowed to have my own opinion on what has been presented?

You have provided no evidence for the fallacies itself except bombarding with opinions and attacks.

edit on 2-9-2011 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

When you have posted nothing either way but an attack on me as a poster, I have to wonder what you think you contributed.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Heres More Fakery footage and story By al jazeera

Source

Al jazeera Cliams that
-Its a Million March
-Cliams Women are in celebrating even though they cliam this

Thousands of women, who have often been absent for much of the fighting, gather in capital to celebrate fall of regime.

But in the footage you see alots of men only a few women are seen, not Thousands of women as Al jazeera Cliams.

The Scene looks centred and stagted and again the footage was taken at night?
why night?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Please provide evidence that this is faked, just saying that it looks fake isn't good enough. I would like to point out that Al Jazeera has not been caught faking footage in this thread.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

odd video for sure.

the woman reporter has "wind" blowing her hair (probably from a fan on stage).

the trees and head scarfs in the crowd don't seem to be wind-blown.

the reporter looks like she is in front of a big-screen.

maybe an overlap technique.

the crowd shots showing a wide area may have double images. hard to see, and i can't stop the video for a freeze frame comparison.

edit on Sep-02-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This thread ought to have died a long time ago. Wake up folks - properly please - the real world is happening out there.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

She is on top of building at the edge of green square so the wind there and not so much down at the square would be explained. That angle downwards is bit odd. You can actually see bit of the edge on the left of the screen. She is leaning forward on top of that. It might give off the appearance of fake.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
No, it looks fake because of the use of chroma keying. Alone, it doesn't mean that the report is wrong, it's a common practice but she is definitely not standing at the top of a building.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Can you prove that? She says she is in there so I'd like to see something to prove she is not. Camera doesn't move. Wind might look like a fan. Straight on light makes her appear different from the crowd. It all just gives the appearance unless I missed something.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manouche
No, it looks fake because of the use of chroma keying. Alone, it doesn't mean that the report is wrong, it's a common practice but she is definitely not standing at the top of a building.

I agree that she's definitely not standing at the top of a building. The question I ask myself is why isn't she down on the ground speaking to the people. Why the need to do this?

I'm not saying for sure this is fake, but I'm not convinced it's authentic either.

I also see long lengths of green fabric being held by the crowd, which is what Ghadaffi supporters carry.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join