It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny Pics of Obama Northbound along I-5..90 miles South of Seattle.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Too bad the awful spelling only adds to a Redneck stereotype.

You know you wanna hop in.
edit on 24-8-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SG-17
reply to post by Daedal

Honestly those are disgusting. The caricature is racist itself and most of what is written (and misspelled) is untrue. This is not free speech as much as it is libel and defamation.

HAHAHA, that post is even funnier than those signs!!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by SpaDe_

Originally posted by jimmyx
i wonder if the OP likes to pull the wings off of moths in front of children, or show large color photos of aborted fetuses in public.
edit on 24-8-2011 by jimmyx because: spelling

Yes, because both of those things are just as bad as a caricature right? Where do you people come up with these obnoxious and disgusting analogies? Yes and because the OP finds these billboards funny he must also be a satanic terrorist that eats baby fetus for breakfast. You people really never cease to amaze me.

edit on 8/24/2011 by SpaDe_ because: ....

"people like me" don't see anything funny in these billboards. obama has been trying to get medical coverage for millions of people that have nothing or close to it, EVEN WHEN THEY WORK FULL TIME! let's see how many years you would be willing to go WITHOUT your daughter or son ever seeing a doctor..... he tried to get the stimulus bill, where the whole amount went to economic job creation, but, the republicans would not pass it UNLESS it had 366 billion in tax breaks, and approx 100 billion of the 800 billion went to state coffers, so it would give REPUBLICAN and democratic governors time to adjust their budgets with the least amount of harm to their own people, but the REPUBLICAN governors never give credit for pulling their *ss out of the fire. after 2 1/2 years, approx. 40% of judges nominated by obama to fill empty federal court judgeships, STILL HAVE BEEN DENIED BY THE REPUBLICANS, the republicans are doing everything they can to hurt this country, just so they can make obama lose in the next election. i don't give a d**m about the republicans, because they don't give a d**m about the bottom 95% of this country...they want poor people to go hungry, to go homeless, to get no medical coverage, no social security, no college funding for the poor and middle class, and work harder and longer for less money. the republicans want to bring down this country...NO?....look at the congressional record at the bills they voted for and AGAINST....it's in black and white and on the record, no "sound bites" there.
edit on 24-8-2011 by jimmyx because: context

Go cry to your own party. All these things when he had both a Democratically controlled house and senate. Look to your own party for your woes my friend. You will get no sympathy from me, and stop blaming other parties because your own party can't come together and do what their leader wants.
He could have passed anything he wanted to all he had to have happen was for his own party to toe the line, but guess what, they wanted their own little pork projects so it all went down the tubes.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Hahahahah, the redneck stereotype? While you have an avatar of some makeup wearing emo queer with cuts on his face, Who the hell are you to judge...Id rather be called a redneck then an emo manbitch. Obama has bent you over, you may like it...I dont!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Its funny because its true. But on the other hand very sad this is what our country has come to. The people are being used and we're about to reach our breaking point!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Daedal

Honestly those are disgusting. The caricature is racist itself and most of what is written (and misspelled) is untrue. This is not free speech as much as it is libel and defamation.

Please, how is it racist in any way? You obviously don't read many financial or wall street news papers, because they have cartoons in them like this all the time. Get real, your only mad because it's true.
Umm... no. The accentuated ears, lips, teeth and noise coupled with the reduced cranial dome is classic racism.

It is designed to make him look like a chimp or sub-human.
edit on 8/24/2011 by SG-17 because: (no reason given)

Gasp!!! You mean like the ones of Bush that made him look like a chimp?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Daedal

So how do you figure the caricature is racist? That's absurd and anytime someone takes a jab at him all of a sudden it's racist?

Caricature: exaggeration by means of often ludicrous distortion of parts or characteristics.

Ok, He is a black man with big ears & big mouth what's "racist" about that?!?!

If he was holding watermelon or holding a chicken leg or something I would say it's racist but a caricature of his face is NOT racist. Get over it. Sorry somebody is making fun of your man crush but it isn't racist.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

Ha ha ha! Love it!
And I'm not just an Obama hater. I hate most politicians and authority figures equally!

I'd laugh just as hard if it was any other governmental puppet.

And I thought the t-shrits with Bush as a chimp and the title, Chimp in Charge was hilarious!

That's just the way I am.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Daedal

Please, how is it racist in any way? You obviously don't read many financial or wall street news papers, because they have cartoons in them like this all the time. Get real, your only mad because it's true.

It's racist because he doesn't like them. Oh, and B.O. is Black...so automatically it is a race issue.
How is what is written untrue? It is free speech whether it is against your hero or not.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SG-17

I suppose if they would have made his skin white. You wouldn't be complaining. What's Racist is why he is in office. A man that has no military experience and very little business experience. Why do you think he was voted into to office? Because he was the best all around candidate that year. I'd say he's in office because of the color of his skin.

To raise another valid point on being racist. He is half white. Why doesn't anyone say he's a white guy. Just my observation.

Hi I'm the racist in the room. Don't tell anyone. For gods sake people. I heard the other day they were trying to outlaw calling pets, pets because now they are considered family members. What is this world coming to!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
reply to post by SG-17

Fine.

Some one put up this George Bush Caricature To make things even.

If you go into politics you had better have a real thick skin or get the heck out of the ARENA.

I am really getting sick of the Bush bashing is O.K. but do not touch a hair on Obama's head or we will tattle to Mommy that you are a racist.

Bush is gone and good riddance now it is Obama in the Hot seat so get over it!

LOL that caricature was awesome. Racist as hell *sarcasm*. But funny a S H I T.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Of course it racist, he has dark skin. It's also homophobic, he's wearing red lipstick. It's also sexist, It shows a man as an authority figure.

It's whatever someone wants it to be to fit their agenda at the time. Just like everything people get so upset about. It's only a problem if you want it to be.

Strict..
edit on 25-8-2011 by Strictsum because: edit to remove

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
This would come out of Washington state.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

reply to post by Daedal

The art is NOT racist, over embellishing facial features is the point.
However the spelling is pretty bad.

Racist.......jeez, some people! should obama of been portrayed with white skin, and facial features that are not similar to the real person? You recognized him didn't you? pic may not be flattering but its not racist.
assumption that a charactiture (spelling) of a black man made by country folk is racist is itself racist.
very uncool SG. no dinner for you, straight to bed.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

That last one is funny as hell, thanks for the pictures OP.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

The signs are ridiculous! President Obama is tough....he can handle it. I am very sure in the scheme of things...these silly signs matter not to him at all. He has more important things on his mind.

Yes you are correct, he's probably thinking about his golf game

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Trust me, WA is not going to secede from the Union. We're close enough to Canada to really appreciate America, warts and all. If saying something in print DOES indicate consensus, then I'd like to say that the Seahawks WILL win the next Super Bowl. *ahem* Sorry about the "Canada" crack, Canada.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

reply to post by Daedal

Umm... no. The accentuated ears, lips, teeth and noise coupled with the reduced cranial dome is classic racism.

It is designed to make him look like a chimp or sub-human.
edit on 8/24/2011 by SG-17 because: (no reason given)

Actually, that's what most caricatures artists do -- aim to make their subjects appear less intelligent.

Calling those racist is asinine.
edit on 8/25/2011 by Pseudonaut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join