It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny Pics of Obama Northbound along I-5..90 miles South of Seattle.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Yeah. I don't think these are racist. They aren't even really funny either.

I always thought the pics of George Bush and Monkey pics compared were way funny! God that guy was a larf!

Remember when he went into "stealth mode" when Amirica (sp on purpose) was under attack. Priceless leadership!

Remember when he'd talk about all the casualties our troops were going through and SMILED while "informing" us. Hilarious!

Remember how he let the entire country forget about Bin Laden and instead focused on that other guy. LOL!

Remember how he let Fanny M. do some Real Estate for the country. ROFL!

....yeah..but these pics of Obama are alright....

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by reaganero

Almost four years later, and your still talking about Bush? How sad and pathetic is your life?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by kellynap43

Almost four years later, and your still talking about Bush? How sad and pathetic is your life?

Hate to break it to you, but people are still talking about George Washington.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
"My new constitution is We the Congress not You the People"

I know all of you like to think that we (the People) are supposed to be in charge, but that was never the intention from day one.

That first sign (quote above) is exactly how it is supposed to be. This type of government was laid out by Aristotle and others a long time ago. And in case you didn't know, Aristotle was an elitist who would scoff at any of us commoners thinking we should have a say in anything political.

The citizens of this country do not have a say in anything except for who our Masters are (congress and president). AND THEY DO NOT CARE WHAT WE THINK

2008 Bank Bailout--Does anybody remember that? Does anybody remember our Masters talking about the overwhelming number of citizens not in favor of the bailout? We all know what happened.

That's the way it was designed folks.
edit on 8/25/2011 by yadda333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

Hate to break it to you, but not as a scapegoat for their shortcomings and failures in life.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
Aren't there laws perventing large signs on Interstates? I'm not sure.

If not, they have a right to have these, but they are in such poor taste I'm cringing for the poor near-illiterate person who made them. *shudders*

Have to agree.

Free speech? Absolutely.

Racist? More caricature, hard for me to see blatant racism.

Honestly though...I can't figure out what is supposed to be funny? It's makes me embarrassed for the ignorance and illiteracy (taxe) of the people who created the signs.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

First off - Math. It has been 2.5 years since Pres. bush left office.

Secondly - I prefer Americans whose memory spans are capable of recall beyond 2 years. ...lest we repeat the errors of our past...and such?

Dangerous and ignorant notion that the past is not relevant to the present.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

First off, if you want to correct someone on math, try to know some. IT would actually be 2.66 years to be exact.
So how is the hope and change working out for you?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SG-17
reply to post by Daedal

Honestly those are disgusting. The caricature is racist itself and most of what is written (and misspelled) is untrue. This is not free speech as much as it is libel and defamation.

I'd like to know how that caricature is racist. Caricatures exaggerate facial features to a humorous extent. No different from caricatures of anyone else. Yet the race card gets played with lightning speed AGAIN.

Racist racist racist. Do you have any other arguments you could put forth that actually have merit? And by the way, the verbiage written on the placards is the person's opinion, and also meant to impart some humor in the process, so let's not even go there with the argument that they aren't "factual".

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SG-17

you are being ignorant. there is nothing to do with racism in this post. what you're saying is that i'm racist for even looking at a black man. give it up dude, he is black, and it looks similar to him, and its a cartoon. i think it would be racist to take his black features away. what, do you want to make him white? ignoramus. people like you are only feeding the fuel for racism. i'm sure by now if every simple minded individual were to forget that racism even exists it would be null in existence.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Ah..history means nothing to you? On a side note, I wish Christians had your attitude and could live in the now.

Unfortunately when a president like W makes his mark it sort of has that lingering effect on you.

But you must be in the rich 2% where such effects don't affect.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
OP, s&f for your humorous bone

those are classics.

i didn't read through this thread, (shame on me) but will after some sleep. however, if you or another would kindly share this pic in an appropriate manner (own thread) ... the world can see for themselves that he really does harbor destructive intent regarding the US.

>>> notice his reading material while on vacation during extreme crisis ...
classic but NO CLASS !!!

suffice it to say, he has nothing left to hide.

i wonder which page he is on ... both his grip and stance demonstrate his contempt for the interruption ... what a shame .

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Looks like you lack integrity and personal responsibility. This is Obama's Rodeo now. He has had every opportunity to fix whatever mistakes W might have made. By the way. When the economy tanked in 07-08, what political party was in charge of the House and Senate? Democrats? And what branch of government is in charge of the Budget and writing policies into law? The Legislative? They might of had a small contributing factor. Just maybe. Since their same spending policies are in place today with the current administration, and we are no better than we were 3 years ago. Matter of fact, some might argue we are worse. Unemployment is at all time highs, along with bankruptcies and foreclosures. Blame? New York Times reported a year ago the top 25 reasons for the Recession. The biggest reason, housing bubble. With fannie and freddie. Who was in charge of that? Barnie Frank? I forget, is he a liberal? I think he is. New York Times, most notorious liberal paper, only had W policies at number 23. So who is the real one at fault? I know when I was a kid and screwed up, I always pointed the finger the other way, taking no reasonability, and since the liberal party is famous for that, seems like a little of that might be going on. Childs play. Typical.

There is a history lesson for you. If you only new what history I grew up with. lol

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Looks like you lack integrity and personal responsibility. This is Obama's Rodeo now. He has had every opportunity to fix whatever mistakes W might have made. By the way. When the economy tanked in 07-08, what political party was in charge of the House and Senate? Democrats? And what branch of government is in charge of the Budget and writing policies into law? The Legislative? They might of had a small contributing factor. Just maybe. Since their same spending policies are in place today with the current administration, and we are no better than we were 3 years ago. Matter of fact, some might argue we are worse. Unemployment is at all time highs, along with bankruptcies and foreclosures. Blame? New York Times reported a year ago the top 25 reasons for the Recession. The biggest reason, housing bubble. With fannie and freddie. Who was in charge of that? Barnie Frank? I forget, is he a liberal? I think he is. New York Times, most notorious liberal paper, only had W policies at number 23. So who is the real one at fault? I know when I was a kid and screwed up, I always pointed the finger the other way, taking no reasonability, and since the liberal party is famous for that, seems like a little of that might be going on. Childs play. Typical.

There is a history lesson for you. If you only new what history I grew up with. lol

I was simply stating that FUNNY is all in the Eye of the Beholder.

I listed a few things I found FUNNY in regards to King W.

I'm fully aware of the concept that Either one of Us could be seen as hypocritical.

And currently the policy in place is in 98% of approval according Boehner...who is the majority leader for what party?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I don't even approve of my own work 98% of the time? There is no way Boehner or any other Politician or Policy has a 98% approval rating? 98% Disapproval rating maybe, but not approval.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

I don't even approve of my own work 98% of the time? There is no way Boehner or any other Politician or Policy has a 98% approval rating? 98% Disapproval rating maybe, but not approval.

“You were unable to get your own caucus behind your bill a few days ago,” Pelley noted. “Do you intend to remain Speaker of the House?”

“I do,” Boehner replied. “When you look at this final agreement that we came to with the white House, I got 98 percent of what I wanted. I’m pretty happy.”

video from CBS News, broadcast Aug. 1, 2011.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Please provide me with the article, a legitimate one, or source for this information that either the country or that the politicians approve of the current policies by 98%? And try to make it credible. Would this be the same stat that says obama and his policies are at a all time low approval rating?

www.rasmussenreports.com...

Love how you dogged all my statements/questions. Typical.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

All the more reason for a Ron Paul to kick that idiot out of the legislature.

How can he possibly be happy with the bill they slopped through? Like I said, I am not 98% satisfied with the work I have done this morning, so how can Boehner be 98% happy with that junk he helped legislate, that resulted in a Credit Downgrade, and more Stock Market doom and gloom, and indebted our future, with no real hope of reversing the trends?

I did misunderstand your post though, I thought you were implying the Repubs were 98% satisfied with Boehner. Thanks for the clarification!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Please provide me with the article, a legitimate one, or source for this information that either the country or that the politicians approve of the current policies by 98%? And try to make it credible. Would this be the same stat that says obama and his policies are at a all time low approval rating?

www.rasmussenreports.com...

Love how you dogged all my statements/questions. Typical.

It's according to Boehner. His words...he is 98% happy with the recent results and I believe he is Speaker of the House? So he's speaking for somebody? Maybe just himself. I don't care for the guy either way so if you want to back him up then fine by me. Most Righties like to dismiss him and are unhappy with him.

Just google Boehner 98 Percent. It's a video interview so you can see and hear the english words being uttered.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

All the more reason for a Ron Paul to kick that idiot out of the legislature.

How can he possibly be happy with the bill they slopped through? Like I said, I am not 98% satisfied with the work I have done this morning, so how can Boehner be 98% happy with that junk he helped legislate, that resulted in a Credit Downgrade, and more Stock Market doom and gloom, and indebted our future, with no real hope of reversing the trends?

I did misunderstand your post though, I thought you were implying the Repubs were 98% satisfied with Boehner. Thanks for the clarification!

no problem.

And yeah. I'd love to see Ron Paul on there. I'd have a tough decision then! (i've always liked a lot of his ideas).

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join