It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calcite crystals in the Pineal Gland.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+74 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I know the topic of Pineal glands and the possible esoteric connotation associated with the organ. I have also heard the claims of those that say certain chemicals in our drinking water most notably fluoride causes calcification of the Pineal gland which we know for a fact modulates our emotional state of mind by releasing serotonin derivative melatonin. Now if your reading this i assume you have even a partial understanding or at the very least heard all the stories about the Pineal gland and how it has vestigial remnants of rods and cones. It is intrinsically connected via the optic pathways. from emedicine.medscape.com...

The principle cell of the pineal gland is the pineal parenchymal cell or pinocyte. This cell is a specialized neuron related to retinal rods and cones.

I have been very interested in the story of calcification and did a little reading into it. turns out the Pineal is porous in a healthy human.

here is a very high res magnified pic

and a unhealthy one

Thats probably what mine looks like lol

anyway. so turns out this calcification is not a conspiracy but an actual condition.

from a wiki article about the Pineal gland

Human follicles contain a variable quantity of gritty material, called corpora arenacea (or "acervuli," or "brain sand").

and then this grabbed my attention .

In 2002, deposits of the calcite form of calcium carbonate were described.

now i had heard of the vibrational qualities or crystals and what not. i mean radios watches and all the good stuff have crystals in them. but quartz seems to be the best for storing and releasing energy.

so i did a little digging in the sand

Calcite microcrystals in the pineal gland of the human brain: First physical and chemical studies

Calcite is a carbonate mineral and the most stable polymorph of calcium carbonate (CaCO3). The other polymorphs are the minerals aragonite and vaterite.

where am i going with all this? hang on hang on.

Calcite crystals are trigonal-rhombohedral, though actual calcite rhombohedra are rare as natural crystals.

In crystallography, the trigonal crystal system is one of the seven crystal systems, and the rhombohedral lattice system is one of the seven lattice systems.

I'm not going into the number 7 and its esoteric significance or sacred geometry someone with more knowledge than myself can do that.

interesting side note about the property of clear Calcite Rhombus is that when light is shone through it it displays a double vision.

so back to my musings.

this bit of information about the colour of calcite i found interesting

Color is white or none, though shades of gray, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet, brown, or even black can occur when the mineral is charged with impurities.

seeing as the Pineal gland is often referenced in spiritual teachings and how eastern spiritualist describe the chakras as different colours starting from the base or lower to the crown.

i wonder if the reason that calcite forms in the Pineal has anything to do with the fact that it can take on all the colour spectrum of the chakras.

I know this is all speculative but isnt that the point of this site? Anyway i just found it interesting that the pineal Actually does have crystals forming in it. Maybe thats why they are trying to shove Fluoride down our throats so it prevents other forms of crystallization. again this is all just hypothesis. i would be interested to hear some thoughts from people far better educated on the subject.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Nice post, i know there is a lot of interesting info about the Pineal Gland
that go back centuries. I think this is a decent topic worth discussing.

SF

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
i read the pineal gland contains a fluid which is a superconductor allowing us a glimpse into the quantum (everything),

and so i had thought crystallizing the pineal gland was an effort to render the fluid less conductive and therefor less capable of quantum abilities.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
this conversation is well overdue especially on this website, lets keep this T&C compliant by being careful about substances we discuss & get as much as we can out of this

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Iodine binds out Flouride, Bromide from Pineal.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I think there are a LOT of people interested in this subject but same as me, they are wanting to know if theres anyway of repairing the damage that has been done over the years from fluoridated water?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

Does that mean that iodine can repair the pineal gland?

If so, what can provide a natural source of iodine?

I think my pineal is a bit defective, how can you tell if it is?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye
i read the pineal gland contains a fluid which is a superconductor allowing us a glimpse into the quantum (everything),

and so i had thought crystallizing the pineal gland was an effort to render the fluid less conductive and therefor less capable of quantum abilities.

i agree that a total crystallization of the pineal gland by the wrong mineral might cause serious damage to mood regulators, which might explain the chemical imbalance the human race is suffering from as a species. rates of depression and mental illness are off the scale. coincidence???

Having said that im sure that the right crystal in small quantities in combination with any super conducive fluid would only enhance the electrical activity within any closed system. think of the calcite as a battery that captures and enhances energy and the super conducive fluid a medium for that energy to travel through.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Really,the pinneal gland has multiple applications,from emotions,to quantum ,and all those abilities call super powers',we have this as our own personal' bodyguard' all u need to do is training...........

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Threegirls

Sea Kelp.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Compare the shape of the pineal gland, to the supposed last shape that will ever exist in nature, right until the final crunch. (a black hole/super-singularity). It's conical, as the space-time is around a black hole. Just an observation.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Threegirls

This website can help.
www.healthaliciousness.com...
But I don't know if it can repair the gland.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocha123
Really,the pinneal gland has multiple applications,from emotions,to quantum ,and all those abilities call super powers',we have this as our own personal' bodyguard' all u need to do is training...........
What kind of training can we do? Is it the same as practicing intuition?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Threegirls

Kelp is best for Iodine

www.whfoods.com...

Iodine is put into our salt mainly as it keeps longer and is the easiest way to deliver it to our body,

33% of the population dont get Iodine in their diet keeping them mentally retarded,

im sure i posted up about this girl scientist who had proven the link between flouride and the pineal gland
if i come across it again ill edit this

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Really awesome observations!!!

I'll be keeping an eye on this. Makes you wonder if crystals really are the future for information

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingMe

The pineal gland produces melatonin its more abundant in children which is why kids are more pyschic/open.
the easiest way to increase your melatonin level is to buy montmorency cherry extract which is super concentrated your body only produces melatonin in the dark

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

One can get Iodine from Liquid Kelp also. in a Natural state

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinni73

The pineal gland produces melatonin its more abundant in children which is why kids are more pyschic/open.
the easiest way to increase your melatonin level is to buy montmorency cherry extract which is super concentrated your body only produces melatonin in the dark

is that ANY cherry extract or does it have to be that specific brand? also can you get the same effect from eating normal cherries?

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

i agree that a total crystallization of the pineal gland by the wrong mineral might cause serious damage to mood regulators, which might explain the chemical imbalance the human race is suffering from as a species. rates of depression and mental illness are off the scale. coincidence???

Since most of the anti-depressants on the market are fluoride based I would say we have a definite cause and effect going on.
What's incredible is how such tiny crystalline structures can alter human moods and behaviors.
Great post on a fascinating subject.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

Originally posted by jinni73

is that ANY cherry extract or does it have to be that specific brand? also can you get the same effect from eating normal cherries?

i believe montmorency cherries are pretty unique not sure how much melatonin is in other cherries ill find out,

The supplements are best you can buy them from the health shops its concentrated in supplement form so will be more effective but you can still eat the cherries you just have to eat a lot more to get the same amount that you get from the supplements and montmorency cherries are quite expensive,

The anti depressant meds are aimed directly at the pineal gland
edit on 24-8-2011 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join