It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calcite crystals in the Pineal Gland.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Definitely late to this thread, but glad to have had the chance to go through it. I've gone through my own research through the past year and come up with many of the same answers I've seen in this thread which makes it a positive to see real information posted. I just say that because a lot of the things I've seen have really helped, although I haven't seen anything mentioning B6 and it's ability to improve the experiences. B6 is supposedly needed for the production of melatonin which helps with the vivid dreams.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuietSpeech
Definitely late to this thread, but glad to have had the chance to go through it. I've gone through my own research through the past year and come up with many of the same answers I've seen in this thread which makes it a positive to see real information posted. I just say that because a lot of the things I've seen have really helped, although I haven't seen anything mentioning B6 and it's ability to improve the experiences. B6 is supposedly needed for the production of melatonin which helps with the vivid dreams.

Better late than never I always say lol

Can you post some more information about B6 please as I have not come across that information and maybe even some personal experiences and what kind of doses and food sources,

Thanks for adding to this topic.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unvarnished
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

As a medical student, I can definitely tell you that our pineal gland releases small amounts of '___' (dimethyl tryptamine) and this is the chemical that we think might be responsible for our dreaming and even the near death experiences.

The pineal gland is centered right in the middle of the brain, and according to Descartes, its location has a significance to its function, majority of the functions of the pineal gland are still not known. It's one of the greatest mysteries of neuroanatomy.

its where the spirit resides
thats why science is unaware, science has no spirit

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetsuoatxBefore y'all try to go pumping your brain full of this supposed Iodine brain power.Beware: Too much iodine can be bad for you. Over consumption of iodine can be toxic and just as damaging as a deficiency. As little as 1000 micrograms of Iodine in a day causes irritations like burning of the mouth and throat, nausea, vomiting, stomach ache, and even coma. Like under-consumption, too much iodine prevents proper production of thyroid hormones leading to goiter.

I've taken 50 mg (which is 5,000 micrograms. As opposed to your noted 1mg or 1000micrograms) a day of Iodoral (an Iodine supplement which is a tablet version of Lugol's) along with betwen 250 and 1000 mg of Vitamin B3 (normal flush type) and some selenium, the other B's and other basic supplements, for fairly long periods -- months -- without the slightest harm. Early on, some detox-zits one right over my thyroid that I felt indicated it was flushing halides (fluorine etc.) and I actually felt better overall, though of course I was taking other supplements as well. I am sure that "some" people can be hurt by "some" quantities of nearly anything, however, the way the medical illness industry has pwned the population, including with the ludicrously low quantities of iodine vs. massive quantities of competitors to it, is ridiculous and anybody interested in their health really should read up on the topic and not just from the same mainstream sources indoctrinating people in the first place. I recommend everyone find a health care professional who is not an industry indoctrinated idiot about nutrition, those will be relatively rare in the allopathic industry, and seek their counsel before taking any supplements -- unless, of course, you wish to experiment upon yourself, which is everyone's right.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
P.S. Before using a strong magnet anywhere near your head, please do some reading on this. I have known of people being hospitalized and having ongoing problems related to that.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I have regular practices which include a relationship with my chakras, including the ajna chakra or 3rd eye. I am no expert on the topic, and I often find that my understandings of things change over time. But it seems unfair our people should have to reinvent the wheel with every individual, so I'll share my perspective. I am no more 'evolved' than anybody else and I'm just one person so of course, everything I say should be taken with some salt. Iodized salt.

The human energy field is technically a torus, although the center opening is very tiny and the overall energy field is elongated into a sort of big egg shape (taller than wide) so it doesn't 'look' very torus-like, except in terms of how the energy moves. The energy moves up through the body, including through every chakra and through every cell of the body, until it reaches the crown, which has multiple layered sections, ending with a "fountain" effect about 6-12 inches about the head (varies).

After the main crown chakra, in (well technically it's probably about 1 centimeter above, but it overlaps 'into') the crown of the head, there are three layers of process of the energy coming upward, which are Restoration, and then Conversion, and then Amplification. The dominant thoughts are projected by the fountain (in effect, like cut-out snowflakes with a light shining through them, is one simplified model, or Plato's cave shadows) into the outer-energy sheath which to a degree you can consider "the reflecting reality" of the individual.

The fountain sends out energy initially in what I see as 'lines of power' (not sure how many, around 9, but it might vary for diff people), but it promptly "diffuses as it spreads" and by the time it is down to the head again, it is more like a slightly transparent curtain of gold energy with thin gold lines running through it. The energy runs downward well outside the body -- there are layers of this, but in general like I mentioned it's sort of egg shaped -- most of it going down to about the same distance below the feet as it is above the head, and being pulled upward into the body in a similar pattern to the crown but in reverse. (A small percentage of it is pulled in by the sheer power of the base or Kundalini chakra, directly back up into the body at that point.)

When the energy comes up through the body, through the feet and so on, it is sharing that energy (including the dominant thoughts projected originally) with every chakra and every cell of the body. In this way you might say that our thoughts and their interaction with reality are shared with every cell of the body.

Energy in a stream also comes down into the crown, and I've experienced that to the extreme a few times (OUCH is really what it is, so much for rainbows and moonbeams with this stuff) but I know little about that detail.

The chakras are symbiote dual-polar entities we overlap with. The 'energy vortex' definition is a decent if over-general description of where they come through the body, but it is also a paradigm that causes a lot of misunderstanding. The chakras overlap at their edges and to a vast degree literally "compose" us. (There is no such thing as a closed chakra, only one suffering extreme pollution and repression, resulting in very little ability for clean energy transfer between them or provision into us. If a chakra truly closes off, all organs and systems of the person in that body area would shut down promptly and the person is dead. In the ancient terms, which we have interpreted as being all woo and cosmic and abstract but they're actually quite basic, the chakras are a stream of the Powers, and the organs and systems are a stream of the Glories. The light "lives through us" and we are walking "representative collections" of the same energy present throughout the cosmos, solar system, etc.)

When there are specific problems in the body, it affects not only the path of the energy coming up through it, but also the path of the energy outside the body where it is streaming downward. Because the chakras literally are a great part of 'us' at the rather horizontal bandwidth where they are dominant in the body, every health issue is something directly affecting the reality of the chakra entity there. Prayer or meditation about body issues should always include that chakra.

If you want to improve the energy available to the ajna chakra, you'll want to improve your energy fields body-wide. Because the energy flows through the body dominantly in this upward and outward toral pattern, any serious limiter along the way will affect how much energy can get to any chakra. One that is limited, or overcharged, will affect those to each side.

The crown chakra is shaped like a giant garlic bulb with the stem coming to the top of the heart chakra. The crown and kundalini crave each other, and meet in the middle at the heart, which is an "event" "ever-becoming." Clear the path for that and all chakras benefit.

Again: I am no expert.
edit on 25-8-2013 by RedCairo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
you guys might be interested in this video about how a doctor is using magnetic pulses to "turn off" the left part of peoples brains so the right part "turns on" noticeably increasing the subjects creativity and memory recall and even attention to detail. Pretty amazing stuff check it out

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I really wished I had gotten on this thread earlier because I am pretty sure you all have referenced the pine cone imagery in many "sacred" sites and totems / statues. There was a fascinating thread on this and other esoteric stuff years ago on the old project avalon forum, and reference to the oil of the holy spirit linking to the golden "oil" of the pineal. There was even an mri image of the head which I cannot find online, but these two show the interesting images that may or may not have been seen by the ancients. I am pretty sure they did autopsy stuff.

This one shows the very obvious "Eye of Ra"

This one shows the iconic Butterfly which is often used as a symbol in MK Ultra stuff that is about changing into something else, but maybe there is a connection to knowledge of the connection of the Pineal in regards to our changing to a spiritually awake person

I do believe there has been a concerted effort to calcify our pineal glands, to shut us off spiritually to better control us. I will go back through the thread to look for some health alternatives. I have done various cleanses, and I am about to alter my supplements with more colloidal vitamins and minerals with added iodine specifically.

edit on 17-9-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Hmmm. what else can you do with crystalline types of structures using resonance?

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

LessThanLethal
I salt everything I eat. EVERYTHING. I don't know why, it just tastes better. I've done it this way for years. According to people here, my Pineal Gland should be just dandy. So what exactly am I supposed to see? If I'm supposed to see "quantum things" I can assure you, I don't.

The only thing remotely weird is the fact that I tend to notice repeat numbers on clocks all the time. You know, things like: 2:22, 11:11, 5:55, etc. Happens multiple times each day. It's a cute little gimmick I live with. Every once in a while I'll just get this urge to look at a clock.

In fact, while typing this I looked over and my computer clock said, "3:33."

Wauw! Just as I read that I looked at my pc clock and it was 11.11 !!!
Coincidence? I think not

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I enjoyed reading this original post.

Very thought provoking, I very much gained some insight into a new point of view with this. I would have to say I agree with the theory, in that; I have the idea as well that the crystallization of the pineal ( and various other parts of the body ) could relate to higher functioning in some way and be in resonance with a lot of spiritual and occult knowledge.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

indigothefish
I enjoyed reading this original post.

Very thought provoking, I very much gained some insight into a new point of view with this. I would have to say I agree with the theory, in that; I have the idea as well that the crystallization of the pineal ( and various other parts of the body ) could relate to higher functioning in some way and be in resonance with a lot of spiritual and occult knowledge.

Thanks for your input.

I made the tread because I felt this issue doesnt really get the attention it deserves. There are so many aspects to the pineal gland and so little we know for sure, lots of people have different theories but nothing solid.

I urge all the people following this thread to add new discoveries so that we can all benefit from it.

Here is an interesting video about calcite the pineal gland and coral castle and how they might have been linked

edit on 18-9-2013 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
My own personal theory that I deduced when this information entered my conscious awareness is that the microcrystals literally send out the frequencies that are our thoughts (while also receiving frequencies from "those" around us) which in turn vibrate off the minerals (crystals) in the earths crust therefore projecting the outside illusion that we sense with our limited 5 senses. This honestly brings a whole new "physical" meaning to the adage that we create our own reality. I honestly believe this is why these secrets are so heavily guarded because there is physical indicators that can point us in the direction of the truth and that can prove to be a problem for those who wish to wage war on our minds and control our every thought. With this being said we must also be willing to admit to ourselves that not every thought is our own and that without do vigilance and constant self reflection used to lead us to our true selves and the control we share that can be found in the why we must tread forward lightly. The responsibility can be put on no one other than ourselves for this creation is ours and ignorance can no longer be an excuse. We are powerful, we are creators, and with knowledge nothing is beyond our grasp. Quod Verum Tutum

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

My own personal theory that I deduced when this information entered my conscious awareness is that the microcrystals literally send out the frequencies that are our thoughts (while also receiving frequencies from "those" around us) which in turn vibrate off the minerals (crystals) in the earths crust therefore projecting the outside illusion that we sense with our limited 5 senses. This honestly brings a whole new "physical" meaning to the adage that we create our own reality. I honestly believe this is why these secrets are so heavily guarded because there are physical indicators that can point us in the direction of the truth and that can prove to be a problem for those who wish to wage war on our minds and control our every thought. With this being said we must also be willing to admit to ourselves that not every thought is our own and that without do vigilance and constant self reflection used to lead us to our true selves and the control we share that can be found in the why we must tread forward lightly. The responsibility can be put on no one other than ourselves for this creation is ours and ignorance can no longer be an excuse. We are powerful, we are creators, and with knowledge nothing is beyond our grasp. Quod Verum Tutum

edit on 9-6-2016 by alwaysthomas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TiM3LoRd

You can abstain from flouride with Toms Toothpaste and avoid water containing it some are not required to label it being on there... the amount that is stuck to bones that cause spurs etc. will pull it off thhe pineal naturally... systematic poisoning of it causes skeletal flourosis women being exceptionally prone to calcium deficiency should avoid it even with increased calcium which is very hard to absorb so look for bone meal as a suppliment instead... in order to leave the coral intact.

If you suffer from insomina of any sort then its a sure sign of being calcified which leads to all sorts of mental disorder from lack of quality sleep which is a disruption in the circadian biorhytmn... you can suppliment melatonin in the mean time to regulate... I suggest a chewible of about 2mg until normal sleep patterns return then suppliment again as needed... after declacifying occurs supplimentation isnt needed at all.

Of course after total awakening of the 3rd eye and crown... calcified or not doesnt matter.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

A most pertinent and relevant post.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TiM3LoRd

No worries my apologies for spelling errors, I do not use a spell checker... and type rather quickly.

The ear also contains calcite crystals as well by the way... the body is known to form other sorts, that can become painful. Such as kidney, gall, and bladder stones. The black oxalic acid type stones are likely from scouring powders in cleaning that contain it... the calcium sort are easily disolved by the acid in lime and lemon juice.

The bladder stones can feel like getting stabbed directly in the butthole with a knife... not a very plesant sensation, those occur from small kidney stones passing through then joining together in the bladder. Gall stones are cleared by mixing applejuice/Cider vingegar and olive oil together and drinking it... it's a vile sort of concoction but the results show quickly as a sticky green almost like a young pine cone in appearance.

Black Walnut clears all sorts of internal parasitic worms... I have a pure silver necklace and a pure copper penny in the back of my coffee maker to add some essential metals.

Of course, in harmony with life means many things. In many varied ways... one can become in harmony with all sorts of life forms when nonattachment to form and bias ends.

Take all of this information with a grain of salt as one sees fit. It is not intended to cure or treat any ailment one may think or concieve they have but if one feels they have such a thing and the above advice helps? No worries.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join