It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calcite crystals in the Pineal Gland.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

As a medical student, I can definitely tell you that our pineal gland releases small amounts of '___' (dimethyl tryptamine) and this is the chemical that we think might be responsible for our dreaming and even the near death experiences.

The pineal gland is centered right in the middle of the brain, and according to Descartes, its location has a significance to its function, majority of the functions of the pineal gland are still not known. It's one of the greatest mysteries of neuroanatomy.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unvarnished
As a medical student, I can definitely tell you that our pineal gland releases small amounts of '___' (dimethyl tryptamine) and this is the chemical that we think might be responsible for our dreaming and even the near death experiences.

I have heard that many times over the years but have never seen substantial evidence to support it. Apparently you have some, can you share?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Threegirls
reply to post by troubleshooter

Does that mean that iodine can repair the pineal gland?

Yes Iodine can reverse flouride damage and remove other heavy metals that affect Pineal gland.

If so, what can provide a natural source of iodine?

Betadine contains about 10% povidone-iodine...
...this is a water soluable form of iodine that is absorbed through the skin...
...best wipe some Betadine on your skin before bed...
...its effect on the Pineal tends to make you sleep better as well...
...and can resolve issues associated with both hyper and hypo Thyroid function.

I think my pineal is a bit defective, how can you tell if it is?

edit on 24/8/11 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shirak

Why would you want to decalcify your pineal gland?
Its the calcite crystals that give it the radio transmitting receiving properties and mechanism!

It's a soft tissue organ when it's healthy. Fluoride passes the Blood Brain Barrier and accumulates in the gland and starts to calcify it... to the extent that it is no longer a healthy organ. Crystals aside, do you trust evolution or dirty tap water to know what's best for your brain?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I say the fluoridation of the water is to cut people off from their spiritual connection with the universe and produce the material, possession obsessed, fad driven air heads that the human race has become.Fluoride creates zombies..

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I have heard thatFluoride makes people complacent. It's is easier to control the masses when people are complacent.

I believe the Nazis conducted experiments with fluoride during WW2.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
At the very least we know fluoride accumulates in the pineal gland and has detrimental affects to the gland. So essentially it's a safe bet the known functions of the pineal gland are compromised. Sleep..mood...
edit on 24-8-2011 by underspace because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
This is just my personal opinion.

For people who lucid dream, astral project, have OBEs, and suffer from sleep paralysis I would be careful in using melatonin derivatives. My personal belief is people who experience those phenomena already have a healthy pineal gland. Adding in extra meletonin and serotonin will have you really tripping. I would also nix valerian root(I could physical feel my muscles relax and thought I was experiencing paralysis) and 5 HTP.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Okay, a little bit of misconception in this thread... So I'm going to drop some knowledge that I have accumulated about the Pineal Gland.

Okay, first off... Fluoride does not "Calcify" the pineal gland.... Calcium does.

en.wikipedia.org...

Hence the term "Calcification", it refers to the growth of calcium microcrystals on the pineal gland.

What fluoride *DOES* however, is to change these Calcite crystals to Fluorite (A.K.A. Feldspar) which is a harder mineral than calcite, and has different piezoelectric properties as well.

en.wikipedia.org...

This makes the Crystals harder to get rid of, because of the chemical differences between calcite and fluorite.

Anyway, the Pineal gland has similar structures to a sort of "Proto-Eye" in many vertebrates.

The third eye represents evolution's earlier approach to photoreception.[10] The structures of the third eye in the tuatara are homologous to the cornea, lens and retina, though the latter resembles that of an octopus rather than a vertebrate retina. The asymmetrical whole consists of the "eye" to the left and the pineal sac to the right. "In animals that have lost the parietal eye, including mammals, the pineal sac is retained and condensed into the form of the pineal gland."

en.wikipedia.org...

The Pineal gland has photosensitive cells that control the circadian rhythm (wake sleep cycle), and I have heard that these cells are sensitive to visible light in the Violet end of the spectrum.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
My personal belief is people who experience those phenomena already have a healthy pineal gland. Adding in extra meletonin and serotonin will have you really tripping.

I agree, I think people with those abilities probably have a healthy pineal gland. No surprise then that it's so common in younger people.

However, I believe a healthy pineal gland is rather efficient at flushing excess melatonin/serotonin, and converting what it needs. I think the bigger concern is chemicals that can get past the BBB, and even more so, ones that accumulate.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Fascinating, thanks for the presentation

Rods and cones huh? Gives a little credence to the 3rd eye notion eh?
Good posts from people too, kudos peeps!
Off to find a way to stimulate and activate my pineal crystals now

peace,
spec

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
What fluoride *DOES* however, is to change these Calcite crystals to Fluorite (A.K.A. Feldspar) which is a harder mineral than calcite, and has different piezoelectric properties as well.

Thanks for the clarification

Don't you think it's splitting hairs though? People in the thread were saying fluoride hardens the pineal gland. Same end result. Not exactly inaccurate.
edit on 24-8-2011 by underspace because: spelieng

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by underspace

Originally posted by cry93
My personal belief is people who experience those phenomena already have a healthy pineal gland. Adding in extra meletonin and serotonin will have you really tripping.

I agree, I think people with those abilities probably have a healthy pineal gland. No surprise then that it's so common in younger people.

However, I believe a healthy pineal gland is rather efficient at flushing excess melatonin/serotonin, and converting what it needs. I think the bigger concern is chemicals that can get past the BBB, and even more so, ones that accumulate.

Perhaps, but the flood of artificial serotonin and melatonin will have the same effects as '___' IMO. The issue isn't converting what we need. The issue is the flooding and then the side effects of the flushing.

I had the weirdest, most psychedelic vivid dreams when I used melatonin. I KNOW that it is the melatonin because I also tried a "natural" sleep aid and the dreams started again. Reading the small print on the label had melatonin in the ingredient list.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingMe

The basic stuff just to call it somehow,is to recognize ,and accept the universe of possilbilities around change,it has to do with passing into a higher mecanism of thinking,nobody can tell anybody the how to in this manner ,is the way your rebirth resonates with you...remember we are a duality,we live in a universe of possibilities.And everything is conected.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
the only thing one needs to keep the pineal healthy is an healthy dose of sunlight exposure

go figure why these days kids dont play outside.
its not safe, and if its not the boogey man then the sun is evil

go ahead keep wearing sun creams, they are uselless.
since skin cancer rates are higher and the creams are stronger, its either that or, unless its the creams themselves causing the cancer.

but thats another story

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU
the only thing one needs to keep the pineal healthy is an healthy dose of sunlight exposure

If that's the case can you explain the science behind sunlight being a preventative measure for fluoride accumulation, or its ability to 'repair' the damage previous fluoride has caused??

I think you might being overselling things...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Reply to post by underspace

why ask when you can just go outside and apply the scientific method yourself on my theory.

or do you sit on the internet and expect people to tell you everything?

vitamin D!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by underspace

Originally posted by Shirak

Why would you want to decalcify your pineal gland?
Its the calcite crystals that give it the radio transmitting receiving properties and mechanism!

It's a soft tissue organ when it's healthy. Fluoride passes the Blood Brain Barrier and accumulates in the gland and starts to calcify it... to the extent that it is no longer a healthy organ. Crystals aside, do you trust evolution or dirty tap water to know what's best for your brain?

The reason Im asking is that Calcite crystals occur naturally it is fluoride that replaces them. The calcite crystals have piezoelectric properties which have links to telepathy research. So in conclusion Calcite crystals = good
Flouride replacing these natural crystals = bad

Please watch my video that I made in 2009 its on the 2nd page of this thread it explains what I am referring to with photos and references.
edit on 24-8-2011 by Shirak because: To add ref

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join