It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Tea Party claims that they're not racist

page: 2
13
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
reply to post by The Sword
 


There are racist people in any group of any nationality. What is the point of this thread?


To spread hate.

What else?




posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
reply to post by The Sword
 


You are a joke-you make a thread moaning about the Tea Party using hateful language, yet in that very same thread you refer to Tea Partiers using a derogatory term for a homosexual sex-act.....


What "homosexual" act?
Are people on ATS just overly imaginative?


+4 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Oh goody! We haven't seen an "I hate the Tea Party" thread in hours!
What are we being accused of now?
Racists. Got it.
Yesterday we were being told to go to hell, last week we destroyed the economy and caused unemployment, but today we're just racists. -whew-
I thout it was going to be something actual. Something legitmate.
Not vile hatred from the left.
(does someone need a hug?)



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer
 


If the TEA Party cuts taxes,there will be no money for welfare...that affects one race over all others,and the TEA Party is made up of TAXPAYERS,who are largely from another race...ergo:the TEA Party is racist>See?simple



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer
 


It's a vicious circle.
I'm starting get dizzy.

But really, do the liberals not have any real substanance other than name calling and finding imaginary faults.

Almost every debate I start to enjoy, ends up in a name calling or personnal attack by the left. Ruins the conversation.



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Im for lower taxes and smaller Government. For the longest time I didnt understand why liberals call me racist because of that. "What does wanting smaller Government have to do with race?".

Then, reading the numerous posts here I finally understood. They believe blacks cannot survive without Big Government and therefore calling for Small Government is indirectly "racist". But if you look at liberals deeper motives you realize they are the ones who are racist because they dont believe that blacks can survive without welfare.

I dont have such beliefs. I think blacks will survive just fine without alms.



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by gandamack2
 


The TP does not want to cut all taxes. They want fiscal reform. There's a difference.

I know it will be painful for some, but the Gov't should help give a hand up, not take care of its citizens from cradle to grave with the exception of National Security and National infrastructure.

I also think that there are a few exceptions for individuals that should be handled on a case by case basis.

But that’s just how I feel about it.



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandamack2
reply to post by beezzer
 


If the TEA Party cuts taxes,there will be no money for welfare...that affects one race over all others,and the TEA Party is made up of TAXPAYERS,who are largely from another race...ergo:the TEA Party is racist>See?simple
How about providing an environment so they aren't on welfare? Jobs, less taxes so people can hire more, etc. . . That way government wouldn't feel obligated to provide for them.
edit on 24-8-2011 by beezzer because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by beezzer
 


It's a vicious circle.
I'm starting get dizzy.

But really, do the liberals not have any real substanance other than name calling and finding imaginary faults.

Almost every debate I start to enjoy, ends up in a name calling or personnal attack by the left. Ruins the conversation.


Are you seriously trying to claim that the right is any better? There is no hate and name calling and just plain vicious attacks from the right?
South Carolina Tea Party Chair Posts Joke About Killing The Obamas On Facebook

You really want to stand behind that remark? I say this as someone who has been called a libtard and told I do not deserve to live right here on ATS.



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by gandamack2
reply to post by beezzer
 


If the TEA Party cuts taxes,there will be no money for welfare...that affects one race over all others,and the TEA Party is made up of TAXPAYERS,who are largely from another race...ergo:the TEA Party is racist>See?simple
How about providing an environment so they aren't on welfare? That way government wouldn't feel obligated to provide for them.


Yeah just look at all the jobs that have been created since the TEA party took over the house!
Hey, just look at all the jobs that have been created by the tax cuts they advocate.



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by mnmcandiez
 


So what?

I could post some of the interesting signs that teabaggers have made but I'm sure that you've already seen them on some other site.
edit on 24-8-2011 by The Sword because: (no reason given)


Well you just showed how nicely you refer to people.

Oh excuse me I forgot those who are Politically Correct are NEVER guilty of using slurs...



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

Yeah just look at all the jobs that have been created since the TEA party took over the house!

Tea Party took over the House? When? Post it, prove it.
I will call you a liar, otherwise.



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani
 


If you had read the entire thread, you will have realized that I have pointed out the civil "hypocrisy" on both sides, and that we are all guilty of it from time to time.

I lean right, but have many friends who lean left. It makes for some pretty fun debates…and yes, derogatory words are used. But we’re friends, so all is forgiven…at least by the next day anyways.



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I love when you talk about Islam, you cant paint all Muslims as terrorists. The exact same people who preach that message will turn around and accuse all tea party people of being racist. Even though you could just as easily turn around and say Democrats are racists for organizations like the Black caucus.

The whole "tea party is racist" narrative is an MSM/Democrat party creation.




posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
funny how Tea Party shills cannot stand to own up to or discuss the racist behavior of their ilk, so they want to deflect and derail the topic of this thread.

The Tea Party is a party full of fringe right wing white supremacists and closet racist cowards. This is fact. Many of these cowards post on ATS, and spew ignorance with reckless abandon.

When Tea Partiers rant on and on like a pack of psychotics about 'people with entitlements', it's a code word for Blacks and Hispanics. You are not fooling anyone.

What could have been an honorable, independent political movement has been perverted by the hatred and ignorance that emanates from middle America and their illogical hatred of anyone who isn't white like they are.

Deal with it, if you don't like it and you're a member of the Tea Party, DO SOMETHING to correct the public image of your party. Correct and chastise fellow TPers that fall into the category being discussed here.

You cannot read the comments section of any article online about the political discourse of this country without reading some cowardly TPer saying something derogatory about non white people.

You have clowns on this forum making topics such as "the affirmative action president" and yet TPers are wondering why people call them out on their racism? Feh, and the funny part about that is that ATS allows the racist rhetoric to flow like running water.

The best thing about an outright piece of garbage like Barack Obama getting elected to POTUS is that it helped to lift the veil of racism that people were hiding under for far too long. Not much has changed in this country since the 1960s it seems.
edit on 24-8-2011 by illuminatislave because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes
Im for lower taxes and smaller Government. For the longest time I didnt understand why liberals call me racist because of that. "What does wanting smaller Government have to do with race?".

Then, reading the numerous posts here I finally understood. They believe blacks cannot survive without Big Government and therefore calling for Small Government is indirectly "racist". But if you look at liberals deeper motives you realize they are the ones who are racist because they dont believe that blacks can survive without welfare.

I dont have such beliefs. I think blacks will survive just fine without alms.



Do you know how many white people receive welfare, unemployment, and other forms of government assistance in this country?


+4 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminatislave
 
Nice rant.
I've seen nicer vomit.
Calling the Tea Party racist, as others have already said, is a vile, useless, pointless exercise. It is only used to separate, divide, and isolate.
Robert Byrd belonged to the KKK. So all libs and progs and dems are racist.
See how that works?
I enjoy these threads. Really. Because it exposes the true haters, the ones that don't believe in freedom of speech for all, the true isolators and disgusting panderers of a tired ideology.

Keep it up! Let loose your bile. Soil the cyber-pages of ATS with your own vindictive brew of hatred and bigotry.
(It's fun to read
)



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
The Tea Party that I am a member has one core belief. We want personal freedom and individual responsibility. All of the other accusations by the religion of Secular Socialism are specifically intended to distract from this simple premise. The conflict with leftist occurs since you believe in dependency and want to use government to take away my freedom to support your dependency.

Dennis Miller stated our position very eloquently" We aren't against helping the helpless, but have no desire to support the clueless"



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American presidential candidate who is articulate and bright and clean-cut and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man,” - Joe Biden

Did anyone press Biden to name the names of the inarticulate, dim, dirty and unattractive African-Americans he was thinking about when he paid his compliments to Obama?

Just curious?

Sorry to derail your trolling thread



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave
funny how Tea Party shills cannot stand to own up to or discuss the racist behavior of their ilk, so they want to deflect and derail the topic of this thread.

The Tea Party is a party full of fringe right wing white supremacists and closet racist cowards. This is fact. Many of these cowards post on ATS, and spew ignorance with reckless abandon.

When Tea Partiers rant on and on like a pack of psychotics about 'people with entitlements', it's a code word for Blacks and Hispanics. You are not fooling anyone.

What could have been an honorable, independent political movement has been perverted by the hatred and ignorance that emanates from middle America and their illogical hatred of anyone who isn't white like they are.

Deal with it, if you don't like it and you're a member of the Tea Party, DO SOMETHING to correct the public image of your party. Correct and chastise fellow TPers that fall into the category being discussed here.

You cannot read the comments section of any article online about the political discourse of this country without reading some cowardly TPer saying something derogatory about non white people.

You have clowns on this forum making topics such as "the affirmative action president" and yet TPers are wondering why people call them out on their racism? Feh, and the funny part about that is that ATS allows the racist rhetoric to flow like running water.

The best thing about an outright piece of garbage like Barack Obama getting elected to POTUS is that it helped to lift the veil of racism that people were hiding under for far too long. Not much has changed in this country since the 1960s it seems.
edit on 24-8-2011 by illuminatislave because: (no reason given)


The only racists I see are the ones accusing people they dont even know as racists, because they can not take personal responsibility for their own actions. The more you point and slander, the more hate you create just by making it an issue when it wasnt even an issue in the first place. You destroy your own credibility when you do that. The racists are the ones who are always making race an issue.

And personally, if you ask me, it sure seems to me like you are accusing a lot of people on this site as being racist white supremists who dont have the balls to come out and say it, yet you dont even have the balls to point out which members you are referring to.

Typical.

Im not even a part of the tea party, nor the republican party, and I can smell the stench of this bs from a mile away.
Spew your hate elsewhere. Nobody here wants it; even if you think they do
edit on 24-8-2011 by Common Good because: edit



new topics

top topics



 
13
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join