It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regardless of your opinions of 9/11 , you need to read this.

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

No, this is me telling you your missile theory is even dumber than the green screen theory. As for proving that a jet caused that damage, I don't have to. History has already shown that. You have yet to find a single, solitary piece of evidence to back up ANY of your theories or to show that it wasn't a jet that caused it.

LOL....you actually even posted a diagram that shows that the damage approximates the cross section of the airliner rather than your magical crossfired formation of missiles.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by Yankee451

No, this is me telling you your missile theory is even dumber than the green screen theory. As for proving that a jet caused that damage, I don't have to. History has already shown that. You have yet to find a single, solitary piece of evidence to back up ANY of your theories or to show that it wasn't a jet that caused it.

LOL....you actually even posted a diagram that shows that the damage approximates the cross section of the airliner rather than your magical crossfired formation of missiles.

And this is me telling you that if you came here to share your opinion, that's great, and I've already thanked you for that.

But I've provided some evidence for discussion, and just in case you missed it...by your refusing to discuss it you're reinforcing my premise:

I contend since most of the content on this 911 forum is limited to anything but the media, that this is an example of that effort, and that posters who continually derail conversations with irrelevant comments are as well.

I also contend that the reason you are incapable of admitting my missile explanation is better than your plane excuse is because it would need to involve the military, and well, you're in the military, and that just won't do.

i understand it is difficult, but I am asking for someone to discuss the evidence, I don't blame you for avoiding it, so since you are clearly not interested, I'll wait for someone who is.

I'm looking for someone to collaborate with to eliminate the media as suspects in the 911 crime.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451
I also contend that the reason you are incapable of admitting my missile explanation is better than your plane

But it is not, the whole "no plane" conspiracy is just as silly as the mini nuke one, or the beam weapon one, or the painted on thermite one, or the silent explosives one, or the jews did it one!

All of them have zero evidence.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

The entire contents of the video cameras at the Pentagon were not released. My question to you is this; can you provide with 100% certainty, evidenced based on your own research, that a missile did not hit the Pentagon?
edit on 29-8-2011 by aero56 because: info

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by aero56
My question to you is this; can you provide with 100% certainty, evidenced based on your own research, that a missile did not hit the Pentagon?

Yes, and the evidence it was not a missile has been posted here many times before.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Are you saying you have heard the" truth"? Are you saying the government told you the" truth" or did you learn of the "truth" some other way? Please, do share.
edit on 29-8-2011 by aero56 because: typo

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Why were the missiles on top of the Pentagon, not working that particular day? I find that extremely disturbing. It's almost like they weren't supposed to be working that day.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Eyewitness accounts are not always reliable. The mind can be an amazing thing. While there were people who claim to have seen a "commercial type airliner", fly at a very low altitude, how many of those people actually saw that airliner hit the Pentagon, or thought it probably hit the Pentagon?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Whatever happened to all of those people, they are real. Whether they died in plane crashes, or re-routed to other places, they are real.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Link please and is this your evidence or what you were told is evidence, 100% true evidence?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

The hole in the Pentagon was about 65 feet wide, wasn't it? The wing span of a 757 is about 120 feet.( Did you know that in Phillip Zelikow's 911 Commission Report, he doesn't even mention this hole?) (just an FYI). Where are the other indications of the other massive 12 ton engine? What did the firefighters use to put out the fire? There are no photos of the wreckage of the Pentagon before the scene was disturbed. We only "know" what we have been told. We have not seen all the "evidence".

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by aero56
reply to post by hooper

Why were the missiles on top of the Pentagon, not working that particular day?

What "missiles" on top of the Pentagon?
You just seem to be regurgitating much debunked "truther" silly stories!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Since the thread has been derailed by the truthers
would anyone care to address the questions in my post? Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by gentledissident
I’m just looking for answers

All you posted was a whole lot of truther lies - so you are looking in the wrong places!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I'm betting I'm not the one you wanted to hear from, but can you boil it down to a synopsis?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

I’m just looking for answers

All you posted was a whole lot of truther lies - so you are looking in the wrong places!

Well, you've done a great job of addressing my questions.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I'm betting I'm not the one you wanted to hear from, but can you boil it down to a synopsis?

I'm just looking for a video by video explanation of the contents of each.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

They have been answered here before - try doing a search

Defense Secretary Rumsfeld had announced on the eve of the attack that more than $2 trillion was missing from the Pentagon.

he never said it was missing - try listening to what he actually said....

about the unprecedented complete "power down" of the WTC complex the weekend before the attack;

did not happen - just a truther lie
forums.randi.org...

about the removal of bomb-sniffing security dogs from the WTC the Thursday before the attacks—dogs who never returned to duty

another truther lie - forums.randi.org...
why ignore Sirius?

Try doing your own research, and not just cutting and pasting from silly truther sites.
edit on 29-8-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

They have been answered here before - try doing a search

Well, if you know the answers off the top of your head, you could save me and others some time by consolidating them to this thread. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I also contend that the reason you are incapable of admitting my missile explanation is better than your plane

But it is not, the whole "no plane" conspiracy is just as silly as the mini nuke one, or the beam weapon one, or the painted on thermite one, or the silent explosives one, or the jews did it one!

All of them have zero evidence.

And yet you cannot provide any proof other than "it is so because I say it is so".

Unlike you, I have provided good reasons to support my hypothesis. Please address those reasons, or provide some evidence that better supports a plane causing the damage.

edit on 29-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join