It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regardless of your opinions of 9/11 , you need to read this.

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

About 100 eyewitnesses to the jet hitting the Pentagon were recorded in the official records. I personally know of one person who saw the jet go by a government building on the way to the Pentagon. In spite of comments that the videos of the jet hitting the Pentagon were being withheld as part of a conspiracy, I have seen videos of exactly that. You can't say the evidence does not exist, you can only say that you haven't seen it.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

In my missiles thread, I go over shaped charges, but thanks for that video...I was looking for a video of linear shaped charges. I'll add that vid to my thread.

letsrollforums.com...

Just to be clear, we're talking about jet wings (not shaped charges) slicing columns shaped like this:

Thanks again, I appreciate your support.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sorgfelt
reply to post by tpg65

About 100 eyewitnesses to the jet hitting the Pentagon were recorded in the official records. I personally know of one person who saw the jet go by a government building on the way to the Pentagon. In spite of comments that the videos of the jet hitting the Pentagon were being withheld as part of a conspiracy, I have seen videos of exactly that. You can't say the evidence does not exist, you can only say that you haven't seen it.

And then what happened?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

I'm not saying a plane could. I'm saying I doubt the government wouldn't just let planes to fly into them just because.
I'm not trying to show evidence of this, this is just a belief. The american government has done worse things than this.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by CA18DEST

Skilling was rendering an opinion - this is what they thought the result would be

Yeah, it was more so an opinion, after they looked over it head to toe. But coming back to a humans common sense of structural integrity. If you have built anything as a kid or anything like that. When you throw something around the top of the tower it either bends and falls to it's side, or the top falls off. Since when does a buildings from the bottom floor all the way to where the plane hit, fail from the plane? There were no fires or any damage on the bottom 50 floors? How could they fail so quickly? It seems strange to me.
edit on 27-8-2011 by CA18DEST because: Not familiar with quoting on this site, tried to make my paragraph not look like the quote, unsure how or if it's just me. Lol.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451

Remember the last time we went down this path? You were trying to use the MIT paper as some sort of proof.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes. You didn't like it then so I tried to come up with something visual for you. The railgun is a little extreme but it has great visuals and appeals to us pyromaniacs. I expect you to continue deny all evidence that aluminum can penetrate steel because if you accept it, you have to admit to yourself that your "all video fakery" theory is done.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Gee wheres Good ole Dave?
There are several things which have led me to doubt the OS.
Firstly, what produced the pools of molten steel that have been reported to be in the basement for a period of some time after the collapse?
Kerosene, and office furniture fires cannot melt steel.
Though we are told that for one day only, this was so.....???
Laws of physics revised.....
The Ground Effect of an aircraft would not allow the plane to get low enough to create the hole in the wall at the pentagon.......
Crash speeds of the aircraft reported to be in some instances well over tha speed at which the plane would have disintegrated in air.....unable to stand the stresses of it.
A very clear shot of one plane before it hit the towers, that certainly isnt the profile of a commercial plane.
(It has a bump on the lower fuselage like an airforce tanker or such.......)
The head of the ISI,(some pakistani officer)was in attendance with goverment officials that morning in USA).(it later turned out this man had wired 100,000 $ to Mohammed Atta.?????)
Isreali Connections run deep into the roots of 9/11.
from Rabbi Dov Zackheim to the dancing Isrealis.
There is ample evidence to warrent digging deeper into these connections.
The actions of the goverment to move the people in certain directions has been exposed from the spanish american war onwards.
The blowing up of the battleship Maine was contrived into the reason....
Similar hoaxed causes of many goverment moves like Pearl harbour,Gulf of Tonkin incident with USS Maddox,and even Oklahoma bombing .
The goverment has been complicit in covering the attack of the USS Liberty by the Isreali airforce.
It has become plain throughout recent history that our world is spoon fed to us through the media.
The CIA owned the media in the USA a while ago, what makes anyone think they relenquished control?
From the look on Bushs face at the school house, to the testimony of Norman Minetta who reiterated the story of the standown order in the white house command post.....
To the bloody faced firefighter who tells us there were bombs in the building as well.
One goes off while hes speaking in fact.....
So many far fetched things to transpire all on the same day, that never happened before....
Cell phones worked as they never had before....
Three steel cored building fell into their own footprints , one not even hit by aircraft....
Pentagon survivor testifies to smelling cordite explosives as she exits the building.....
The flight path of this airplane is a wonder of pilotage for an extremely competant pilot.
The idea some newby could perform this feat is laughable.
Where is the huge fuel explosion on the outside of the pentagon walls?
Not much black around that hole....
where the wingmarks?
This aircraft is 175 ft wide!
Where are the 8 foot tall engines?And have they actually been identified by serial nos?
Somehow i dont think so....the compressor rotor I saw was comparable to that of a smaller engine as in a drone or cruise missile.....
There are virtually hundreds of holes in the OS.
That the real story has been so obfuscated by the perps is pretty obvious, and why not they have all that gold....plus the Puts....
The Put options are registered and they know who made them, by the way.
Investigation would be simple.
Force the names from the ones who paid the Puts...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
the compressor rotor I saw was comparable to that of a smaller engine as in a drone or cruise missile.....

Care to show us a picture of this "compressor rotor"....

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Just to be clear, we're talking about jet wings (not shaped charges) slicing columns shaped like this:

That is correct we are talking about a 300,000 lb mass made up of jet fuel titanium 2024 T4 aluminum and 7075 T6 hardened badass aluminum in the main spars. The wing spar is 1 1/2 " thick at the root and 1/4" near the tip and it is backed by the weight of the fuel behind it.

You are saying that the above CAN'T cut 6.4mm steel, BUT a 1.4 mm strip of 6061 T0 soft aluminium 3 grams in weight. CAN cut 6mm steel.

I am asking you to dig deep into that truther brain of your's and explain the reason why one can and one can't.

Oh ya, you still need to change that drawing of yours. Here's the proper one:

edit on 27-8-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Gee wheres Good ole Dave?
There are several things which have led me to doubt the OS.
Firstly, what produced the pools of molten steel that have been reported to be in the basement for a period of some time after the collapse?
Kerosene, and office furniture fires cannot melt steel.
Though we are told that for one day only, this was so.....???
Laws of physics revised.....
The Ground Effect of an aircraft would not allow the plane to get low enough to create the hole in the wall at the pentagon.......
Crash speeds of the aircraft reported to be in some instances well over tha speed at which the plane would have disintegrated in air.....unable to stand the stresses of it.
A very clear shot of one plane before it hit the towers, that certainly isnt the profile of a commercial plane.
(It has a bump on the lower fuselage like an airforce tanker or such.......)
The head of the ISI,(some pakistani officer)was in attendance with goverment officials that morning in USA).(it later turned out this man had wired 100,000 $ to Mohammed Atta.?????)
Isreali Connections run deep into the roots of 9/11.
from Rabbi Dov Zackheim to the dancing Isrealis.
There is ample evidence to warrent digging deeper into these connections.
The actions of the goverment to move the people in certain directions has been exposed from the spanish american war onwards.
The blowing up of the battleship Maine was contrived into the reason....
Similar hoaxed causes of many goverment moves like Pearl harbour,Gulf of Tonkin incident with USS Maddox,and even Oklahoma bombing .
The goverment has been complicit in covering the attack of the USS Liberty by the Isreali airforce.
It has become plain throughout recent history that our world is spoon fed to us through the media.
The CIA owned the media in the USA a while ago, what makes anyone think they relenquished control?
From the look on Bushs face at the school house, to the testimony of Norman Minetta who reiterated the story of the standown order in the white house command post.....
To the bloody faced firefighter who tells us there were bombs in the building as well.
One goes off while hes speaking in fact.....
So many far fetched things to transpire all on the same day, that never happened before....
Cell phones worked as they never had before....
Three steel cored building fell into their own footprints , one not even hit by aircraft....
Pentagon survivor testifies to smelling cordite explosives as she exits the building.....
The flight path of this airplane is a wonder of pilotage for an extremely competant pilot.
The idea some newby could perform this feat is laughable.
Where is the huge fuel explosion on the outside of the pentagon walls?
Not much black around that hole....
where the wingmarks?
This aircraft is 175 ft wide!
Where are the 8 foot tall engines?And have they actually been identified by serial nos?
Somehow i dont think so....the compressor rotor I saw was comparable to that of a smaller engine as in a drone or cruise missile.....
There are virtually hundreds of holes in the OS.
That the real story has been so obfuscated by the perps is pretty obvious, and why not they have all that gold....plus the Puts....
The Put options are registered and they know who made them, by the way.
Investigation would be simple.
Force the names from the ones who paid the Puts...

Oh Boy, another wall of Truther dodo. If you think that you have something in that pile that's true, then drag it out and scrape the rest of the crap off of it . Otherwise we'll just let it lay there and steam.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
New predictions

Shaul Mofaz (Antichrist) in the September-October- 2011 Israeli Prime Minister After the earthquake in

northern Israel(maybe:26-28 September ) - and the dry lake Kynrt He is government end of november/ 2012

And by the Imam Mahdi or Jesus will be killed

On September 28 Saudi Arabia king will be killed - November 6 is the hidden of his death after
starts War powers

On October 20-28, 2011 comet Elenin(C/2010 X1) near Earth and Asteroid yu55 hit in East Asia And reverse rotation of the(11/11 /2011 »

Gas Methane
- The sun will rise from the West and the vast skies will become red(

America the great volcano in -november2011()

- will begin its activities - eight days out of the ashes

Syria: Soldiers the United Nations They sent to Syria in September/ earthquake in northern Israel

and Syria And its effect on the dry lake Kynrt /In October Jordan to take possession of syria/and

after Exit Western from Iraq/ Iraq by the Jordan in Januaryto take possession of/Fighting with

Turkey in December2011/And in February 2012 At one point, some of Sufyani's army will sink

into the ground. This place will be known as Baidah and will be located either between Makkah

and Madina

(volcano

Jesus in the the

autumn

of 2012 - comes to earth from the sky - to help Imam Mahdi

theadministration of justice in the earth

emam-mahdi-1431.blogfa.com...
arabic

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

That is correct we are talking about a 300,000 lb mass made up of jet fuel titanium 2024 T4 aluminum and 7075 T6 hardened badass aluminum in the main spars. The wing spar is 1 1/2 " thick at the root and 1/4" near the tip and it is backed by the weight of the fuel behind it.

You are being purposefully misleading.

A plane only weighs as much as the sum of its parts, and a wingtip does not weigh 300,000 lbs. The engines and landing gear maybe would have contained enough mass, density, and momentum to punch through, but certainly not the much more flimsy wing tips.

None the less, the aluminum wing tips slid effortlessly through steel...not flat steel but a box of steel with two protruding edges which would have sliced the wing like a big tomato slicer.

For a jet to disappear into a building like that is only possible in the movies, no matter how badly you want to believe it's true.

edit on 28-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

I didn't like it then because it's a BS report that couldn't stand up to reality.

It is further proof that academia is involved with this ridiculous lie.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CA18DEST

I'm not saying a plane could. I'm saying I doubt the government wouldn't just let planes to fly into them just because.
I'm not trying to show evidence of this, this is just a belief. The american government has done worse things than this.

Agreed. They have allowed far worse, and done far worse. Had real planes been able to cause the damage and the shock and awe they required, they probably would have used them, but real planes would have bounced off. Only missiles designed to penetrate hardened targets could pull it off, meaning the only way 911 was possible was with the full cooperation of the media.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

How do you think that the steel columns of the WTC buildings were cut and what was the origin of the thousands of gallons of jet fuel that formed the fireballs?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

The tips did not cut the steel only bent it inwards you know that. The cut steel ended at the same place were the gas tanks ended. Take a look.at the shanksville crater you can clearly see were the fuel tanks end.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine

How do you think that the steel columns of the WTC buildings were cut and what was the origin of the thousands of gallons of jet fuel that formed the fireballs?

Multiple JASSM missiles launched at glancing angles in a crossfire formation, homed to pre-planted beacons would reduce the margin of error to near zero.

The explosions of the JASSMs are consistent with the fireballs.

letsrollforums.com...

edit on 27-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

For the sake of argument, I'm referring to the wingtip as the part of the wing from the engine to the tip.

According to the image below, the claim is the wings sliced many columns and dented others.

The right wing cut columns almost all the way to the tip.

edit on 27-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine

Multiple JASSM missiles launched at glancing angles in a crossfire formation, homed to pre-planted beacons would reduce the margin of error to near zero.

The explosions of the JASSMs are consistent with the fireballs.

What is consistent with the fireballs is thousands of gallons of jet fuel. HE explosions are much different. The chances of a plane doing the damage are much greater than carefully launched missiles that cut out an aircraft silhouette in the building. You are much better off claiming prepositioned explosives and jet fuel smuggled up in coffee mugs. No JASSMs for you.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

The tips did not cut the steel only bent it inwards you know that. The cut steel ended at the same place were the gas tanks ended. Take a look.at the shanksville crater you can clearly see were the fuel tanks end.

Below is a closeup from the left side of the gash. To the left of the severely bent columns, note the two with the dents on the LEFT side of the column, an indication of the direction of travel of the projectile.

Since the wings of a 767 are swept-back 35 degrees, even if they could do such damage to steel formed in a box with two protruding edges, they would not dent the columns on the left, as seen in the image.

Multiple missiles are consistent with the explosions exiting the tower on three sides:

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join