It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regardless of your opinions of 9/11 , you need to read this.

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
As far as I'm concerned the explanation for 9/11 is no different then the Magic bullet" theory on Kennedy assasination,utterly impossible,I saw the crash giving the 2 objects,the airplane would of folded up like a hot Hershey bar,I did demolition on occasions with one company,suprisingly the 9/11 scenario looked right pout of a text book,I'm appalled how many could bel;ieve the story,but some still believe Osama did it,I give up

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Are you saying everything I came across is a lie? If there are any truths at all there, even if it's a misrepresentation, could you address those?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by gentledissident
reply to post by spoor

Are you saying everything I came across is a lie?

basically, yes.

Do some proper research (proper research is NOT just visiting truther sites) eg Listen to the speech re the "missing" money, do a google search for the "missing" money and you will very quickly realise it was posted about well before 9/11, and it is not actually missing at all.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

reply to post by spoor

Are you saying everything I came across is a lie?

basically, yes.

Do some proper research (proper research is NOT just visiting truther sites) eg Listen to the speech re the "missing" money, do a google search for the "missing" money and you will very quickly realise it was posted about well before 9/11, and it is not actually missing at all.
I didn't go to any truther site. I was just jumping around You Tube one day. I remember when Dan Rather reported on the white van, and then the story was dropped (so was Rather). I've always thought there was more to the OS.

You keep talking about the accounting error. Is this where your knowledge lies in debunking? Most people with knowledge are eager to share. You seem a bit stand offish, though.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451

Since the thread has been derailed by the truthers
would anyone care to address the questions in my post? Thanks in advance.

I'm betting I'm not the one you wanted to hear from, but can you boil it down to a synopsis?

I'm just looking for a video by video explanation of the contents of each.

That's a lot of video to sit through...it would be beneficial if you could summarize it, then folks could look at the video for reference and to check your work.

Here's what I feel about the Israeli involvement though...I think it's used as a trap to undermine the whole truth movement.

Everything else is just white noise; the mini-nukes, the energy weapons, the Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, the “remote control technology”, the physics, NIST, the flight schools, Israeli involvement, all designed to sow confusion and discord. My favorite is the “Israel did 911” crowd. They were able to keep me at bay for several years for fear I was turning into an “anti-Semite”, whatever that is. I now see that claim as being deliberately planted by the Truth Movement for the intent of undermining the whole Movement through guilt by association.

However involved the Mossad was in 911, Israeli involvement should be considered another layer in the gangster’s mind-# they’re playing on you, or did you forget that religion is the original and ultimate propaganda tool? Israel’s very existence has nothing to do with “Judaism”, and everything to do with psychotic Imperialism and every-day, run-of-the-mill Western Colonialism. I suspect this is the real reason Americans give Israel a free ride, because they’re doing to the indigenous population of their colony, exactly what Americans have been doing our indigenous population for the last 600 years. That and the fact that they’re a bunch of xenophobic psychopaths, just like us.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by gentledissident

Tell me you aren't going to claim that Rather was fired over the white van story.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

Tell me you aren't going to claim that Rather was fired over the white van story.

Who can tell as Rather got hoodwinked into a Bush trap by someone.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Actually, there are different opinions on that. Some say there is a defense system, some say there isn't.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by aero56

And anyone with any experience with anti aircraft missiles would take one look at the area around the Pentagon and be able to say why it would be a BAD idea to have missiles there on a daily basis.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by aero56

It is not a good idea to have anti-aircraft missile batteries immediately next to an airport.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

didn't go to any truther site. I was just jumping around You Tube one day. I remember when Dan Rather reported on the white van, and then the story was dropped (so was Rather). I've always thought there was more to the OS.

One getting your information from YOUTUBE marks you as somebody not serious. Only conspiracy types
rely on YOUTUBE to bambozzle the gulible or not too bright

Two - there were plenty of rumors, half truths and outright nonsense was floating around in the chaos of that
day - yet 10 years later conspiracy loons keep citing the same old garbage

Think for a minute - reason story died. Rational person realize that story died was because it was nonsense
a rumor which was quickly knocked down. The conspiracy loon will claim that some sinister force (CIA, FB!,
Bush-Cheney, Mossad, etc) supressed it . Now what is more likely...?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

i think you were going to demonstrate how an airplane wing can cut steel box columns where a missile cannot.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

Funny you should mention that.....

Saw a view of Flight 11 today that I hadn't seen before. When it was run at a slower speed, you could see the wingtips deform as they smashed into the columns. Was an interesting video.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Excerpt from new documentary "RISING: Rebuilding Ground Zero" - artifacts saved at Hanger 17 JFK airport

vimeo.com...

At 1 min 20 sec discuss the "impact steel" - sections of the permeter wall at the impact points which will
be featured at new 9/11 memeorial site at WTC

The fuel load in the wings (ie 10,000 gal at 500 mph) acted as battering rams twisting the steel

Or do you think the wings were hollow....?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

It looks like thedman has provided some useful videos of the impact steel.

The idea that the fold out wings would be pared down to steel-cutting stubs as they cut across the columns without folding at the hinge points, disrupting the gyros or altering the flight path of the missile is without bases. Your concept of two missiles arriving simultaneously, while flying to produce upwards glancing blows is also contrived. If you check the flight envelope and maneuvering capabilities of the JASSM plus the final homing package, you might find a time-on-target would be virtually impossible to execute.

There is no evidence for missiles and only evidence for aircraft.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

Dan Rather "resigned" because he read some fake news he was handed. I don't know why he was given the fake news, but he now speaks to crowds about how the MSM is just a money making racket and money is what decides its content.

With the way the some dodge the questions and insinuate incompetence, and with the way some people flood certain evidence, it sort of looks like a conspiracy. I have no idea what the truth is.

edit on 29-8-2011 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Thank you for the thorough debunking.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine

It looks like thedman has provided some useful videos of the impact steel.

The idea that the fold out wings would be pared down to steel-cutting stubs as they cut across the columns without folding at the hinge points, disrupting the gyros or altering the flight path of the missile is without bases. Your concept of two missiles arriving simultaneously, while flying to produce upwards glancing blows is also contrived. If you check the flight envelope and maneuvering capabilities of the JASSM plus the final homing package, you might find a time-on-target would be virtually impossible to execute.

There is no evidence for missiles and only evidence for aircraft.

How are you demonstrating your 35 degree swept back jet wing can better account for it?

You speak of evidence but all I see is you resorting to stringing a few sentences together, not saying anything, and still somehow exuding an air of self-importance. No evidence to counter my argument? Do you need to re-read the OP?

Please provide something for the class, Professor.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
@tpg65,

I want to share a report that details explicitly the motive(s) for the 9/11 events, but I have one concern and one request before I do...

1. My concern is that, the report is lengthy and complicated for most. Although, if the time is taken to even thoroughly scan it the history is crystal clear. But, the truth may be lost to most who adore the "SYSTEM." Additionally, 9/11 wasn't just a crime and that has been confusing for the past decade. It was the cover-up of a crime that was due for exposure and only severe and frighteningly obvious actions would prevent that from happening. Since neither I nor the average Joe Lunchpail detected the obvious, I'm concerned that most people will reject the truth and the required "dismantling" to correct the problem in favor of a conclusion involving something smaller, like Oswald.

2. My question is this. Does anyone here know of any connection between the 9/11 events and any of the following?...

1. Gold from the WWII era
  2. George H.W. Bush
  3. The Fall of the Soviet Union
  4. Massive Securities created in 1991
  5. Sources of funding for Black Ops
  6. El Dorado Task Force
  7. SEC Declaration of National Emergency
  8. Certificates for Bonds
  9. The exact impact points of both WTC 1 and 2
  10. Cantor Fitzgerald
  11. Euro Brokers

Jokes aside, please respond with any brief connection between any of the items on the above list, and any connections to 9/11. This will greatly help me to understand which way to present the information. Of course, I'll simply link to the report itself. It contains over 200 sources for each specific reference, event or participant.

For those who are "dialed in", I want to state for the record that I do not agree completely with the conclusions of Field McConnell and David Hawkins despite my great admiration.

Not totally unrelated to the motive and the actors who carried out the plan, I want to give myself props for identifying the irreconcilable problem of the Saudi brothers who were receiving their mail at the Pensacola Naval Air Station. That last sentence alone put me on the list. You can see the problem we have.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TyrannyNews
Of course, I'll simply link to the report itself. It contains over 200 sources for each specific reference, event or participant.

You left out the link....

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join