It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regardless of your opinions of 9/11 , you need to read this.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder

i know what you're trying to say, but...........it's still a stretch for me to try to use my imagination to see what isn't there.....sorry...

Do you want me to repost the pictures with bigger redder arrows,

Here is a link to a HD frame by frame slide show of the Fairbanks video

Fairbanks HD.

You can start at frame 48 and go to frame 80 after they load you can quickly advance it forward or reverse.

You can clearly see that the vapour trail comes out of the building long before the fire ball does.
That should explain to even the dimmest of truthers why the passport was not burnt.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elbereth
reply to post by psikeyhackr

Why would he even use a passport? Hadn't they been here long enough to receive a state issued driver's license? It seems to me that a Saudi passport would raise some eyebrows even before 9/11. Wouldn't the alleged conspirators have thought of this and secured either real or counterfeited state issued forms of identification that wouldn't possibly attract unwanted scrutiny that could derail the whole plan?
edit on 24-8-2011 by Elbereth because: typo

copy paste:
On the day of the attacks, Suqami checked in at the flight desk using his Saudi passport, and boarded American Airlines Flight 11. At Logan International Airport, he was selected by CAPPS,[6] which required his checked bags to undergo extra screening for explosives and involved no extra screening at the passenger security checkpoint.[7]

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Originally posted by tpg65

reply to post by tpg65

And what if you've already heard the truth and insist on perpetuating myths and all out lies? Does that honor the dead also?

What truths have you uncovered ?
Please post your findings on this thread , but please leave aside personal feelings and deal solely with proven facts and I promise your findings will be looked at objectively

Regards.

Its been ten years. You know what is out there, all the reports and trials. They are proven. There is no need to repeat it. On Sept. 11, 2001 nineteen men hijacked 4 American planes, took control and crashed the planes into the World Trade Center towers, the Pentagon and a field in Pennsylvania. Those 19 and those that supported them are responsible for the deaths. End of story.

but thats not correct 6 of the 10 people from the 911 commision said it was are farce 8 of the 19 have been shown not to be in usa and had nothing to do with it. 2 that did had edwards airforce base as the adress on there drivers licience Im not taking a side here but your comment doesnt hold ground and is incorrect soory.
just because the pretty news reader said it doesnt mean thasts true

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

It still seems odd that passports survived but not the black boxes.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaffer44

but thats not correct 6 of the 10 people from the 911 commision said it was are farce 8 of the 19 have been shown not to be in usa and had nothing to do with it. 2 that did had edwards airforce base as the adress on there drivers licience Im not taking a side here but your comment doesnt hold ground and is incorrect soory.
just because the pretty news reader said it doesnt mean thasts true

And just because you typed it does make it true. Like I said, I have looked at all the evidence truthers have asked me to including what you just typed, My conclusion: Truthers are not very smart.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elbereth

It still seems odd that passports survived but not the black boxes.

The FDR and CVR are bolted to the air frame behind the aft pressure bulkhead. The passport on the other hand was free to move about the cabin and could be easily transported by 19500 cu ft of air traveling at 800 ft per sec.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

You know that there are so many people that do not believe that the government is capable of doing these type of things. Look at history, it will speak for itself. I won't go into specifics, but there is a wealth of information on subjects such as this. Keep in mind that there is a top secret organization in the U.S. government, that once people get selected, they lose their identity, They actually have a license to kill and there is nothing that can be done to them, as they do not exist anyways. They have the top spied in our country, the stuff that they do just can not be believed, but they do it every day.

There is so much that happened on 9/11 that just does not make sense by the official report. Anyone with a little bit of sense should be able to see that. But they want to live in a fantasy land where they think that no government on earth will do things like this. Yeah right, get a grip, look at the inconsistencies, look at the videos that were seized and never seen again.

Anyways, it is what it is as the saying goes.

take care everyone.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Will you collaborate with me to eliminate the media as suspects?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by map3820
look at the videos that were seized and never seen again.

I have seen almost all of the videos that were seized. They are posted all over the net. Jeez Truther where have you been. The only seized video I know of that has not been released,is the Sheraton video and it probably did not have a good view.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by patternfinder

i know what you're trying to say, but...........it's still a stretch for me to try to use my imagination to see what isn't there.....sorry...

Do you want me to repost the pictures with bigger redder arrows,

Here is a link to a HD frame by frame slide show of the Fairbanks video

Fairbanks HD.

You can start at frame 48 and go to frame 80 after they load you can quickly advance it forward or reverse.

You can clearly see that the vapour trail comes out of the building long before the fire ball does.
That should explain to even the dimmest of truthers why the passport was not burnt.

I will restate my case so anyone who wishes to collaborate can just jump right in.

The media have been controlled by the CIA since the 40's.
The Media showed fake video and the OS faithful continue to show fraudulent video as fact.
Because the videos are faked, the Truth Movement needed to be fabricated, with the intent of getting people to argue over the details of the videos, rather than the fraudulence of them.

I have shown several examples of fraud which were shown on national TV as real, and I am looking for someone to collaborate with, or debate over these points.

Evan Fairbanks' video is a fraud, therefore it makes no sense to be arguing over vapor trails or passports.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451

Will you collaborate with me to eliminate the media as suspects?

Ok I watched your video. Evan Fairbanks had his lens set to full wide angle. If, as your video indicates scenery was added to make it look wide angle, then there would have been serious problems when Evan turns and runs with his camera without changing his lens angle. they would have had to add a whole bunch of bouncy scenery to his fast exit.

Thanks fore the laugh No Plainer.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

It is a composite.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

I know that I am late to this thread but just had to ask, how many here actually have a real copy/book of the authorized edition of the 9/11 commission report?

I have one right here in front of me. Sometimes I wonder what the people behind that computer screen use to trash the posters that are asking and looking for the truth. I am mostly a lurker and keep to myself here because I don't have time to post, because I am usually looking for the truth.

Here is the first truth:

Anyone that uses the official 9/11 report to play off a person looking for the truth IS asking for someone to show them the truth or they are apart of the game to hid the truth.

Logic, it's a powerful tool and the fakers here are trying to keep it from you.

I also have the book The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions and Distortions and the other one is Debunking 9/11 Debunking, both by David Ray Griffin. Additionally, the DVD, Terror Storm, A history of Government and Sponsored Terrorism, DVD Loose Change 9/11 and Loose Change, 2nd edition, DVD Fahrenheit 9/11, Donald Rumsfeld's Known and Unknown (personally autographed by him, in person), both of Jesse Ventura's books, Leadership and Self Deception getting out of the box, The Heart of Change, Paradigms of Paranoia; the culture of conspiracy in Contemporary American Fiction in arms reach. A very fast "guess-tement" while typing right now will add perhaps another 25 books, all dealing with our government, our history of America and world history religion, historical docs dealing with governments and control. I even have a book on the history of psychology, that connects to the book called Propaganda by Edward Bernays that connects to a book by Saul D. Alinsky. There is more, much more here in my office. Additionally, perhaps upwards into the hundred or more on booked web sites. I also have a large data base through the school.

You see, I'm retired military so I started back to school over a year ago with the goal in getting a leadership degree this time. Not necessary to get another job, but because I feel that here in the future, things are going to be pretty hard for a lot of people and I will be here to help because of my training and research.

Why?

There were several elements when I was in the Navy that told me something was wrong. I didn't have a focal point until the first Gulf War. Plus, I was born in 1963 so growing up, JFK was something that I started to wonder about because of his death was in the same year that I was born. When I was younger, I sort of felt that he took away the value of my birthday so I had to eventually find out who he was. He was not a saint, and a lot of his history is dirty, but he became my hero and I learned that the leadership in America helped kill him when he was trying to lead us to the right way, just like 9/11 and the defamation that has been conducted to the Constitution of the United States.

I have more stuff dealing with all of this but I think the reader gets the point, I have taken my time and I have invested a lot of time and money into this. I have been mostly successful in being able to find the facts.

When I see other posters trying to blast people on here looking for questions, it really makes me think that when this finally does all come out, that there is going to be a lot of anger because of the deception and dishonesty that has been created to confuse the truth seeker.

The best term papers have both sides with the facts, not just junk science but critical, academia backed sources. Even then, I had a couple of professors question the information. Which really is ok, because it does make me want to dig even deeper for the info to show what is really going on. Actually, some of my best material has come from this forum with several posters sited in my Bibs.

The point of my personal post? There is real danger ahead and the man on the street is going to be pissed when he starts or can't avoid seeing the truth anymore. He's going to be forced to come to terms because he has lost the "American Dream" that we all grew up with ( I am at the end of the baby boomer bubble).

See, the thing is...it's different now compared to 15/20 years ago. We all now have the greatest, largest wealth of knowledge ever known to man. You have access to more wealth of understanding than the greatest school, leader or clergy ever had and it's getting bigger all the time. People are starting to understand the crap that is being used as the authority and we have started to stand up and be men and woman that have honor and can see the game.

The 9/11 commission report was a political hack job, the commission did not report the facts, it was a lie and there are people that are trying to make it hard for you to see the truth because if you did, you would see that you have been nothing but a dog to the real power keepers and they have fear that you will not play the game anymore. Quigley told everybody that (another book I have, Tragedy and Hope) and it was backed up by several other authors (Folsom and Pestritto to name a few).

So to take what the OP said in his opening, regardless of where you are on the 9/11 issue, you need to read this:

They must find it difficult...those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than the truth as the authority. Unknown author.

I'm going back to my cave to watch the coward blasters. Their actually fun and a good source for more papers, good night.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Wow a Joe Crane video, I haven't seen one of those in years. I use to tease him on youtube. He would flip out every time I called him Witch Hunter. Maybe we should pass that name on to you.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65

reply to post by tpg65

And what if you've already heard the truth and insist on perpetuating myths and all out lies? Does that honor the dead also?

What truths have you uncovered ?
Please post your findings on this thread , but please leave aside personal feelings and deal solely with proven facts and I promise your findings will be looked at objectively

Regards.

Its been ten years. You know what is out there, all the reports and trials. They are proven. There is no need to repeat it. On Sept. 11, 2001 nineteen men hijacked 4 American planes, took control and crashed the planes into the World Trade Center towers, the Pentagon and a field in Pennsylvania. Those 19 and those that supported them are responsible for the deaths. End of story.

Tell that to the hijackers who are still alive!

news.bbc.co.uk...

Hijack 'suspects' alive and well

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

It is a composite.

I see. Then you need prove that it is not possible to get that shot using a wide angle lens.

Good Luck Witch Hunter.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Wow a Joe Crane video, I haven't seen one of those in years. I use to tease him on youtube. He would flip out every time I called him Witch Hunter. Maybe we should pass that name on to you.

So is that a snotty way of avoiding the question and proving my point?

The Internet is part of the media, therefore, the role of Internet forums like this, and disruptive, childish posters like you, is to derail conversation and direct attention away from media complicity.

You will either need to make a grown up attempt to prove me wrong, or you will reinforce my premise, I really don't care which you choose; the readers win either way.
edit on 25-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

And just because you typed it does make it true. Like I said, I have looked at all the evidence truthers have asked me to including what you just typed, My conclusion: Truthers are not very smart.

Speaking of not being very smart, the video you linked to states that Suqami's passport was found on the SOUTH Side of Tower 1. According to the CNN article linked below, the passport was allegedly found on Vesey Street, which is located approximately two blocks NORTH of Tower 1.

edition.cnn.com...

"The searchers found several clues, he said, but would not elaborate. Last week, a passport belonging to one of the hijackers was found in the vicinity of Vesey Street, near the World Trade Center. "It was a significant piece of evidence for us," Mawn said."

Obviously, the moronic imbecile who made that video does not know the difference between north and south or is flat out being dishonest. Why is this piece of information important? Can you explain how an aircraft traveling in a southerly direction at over 500 MPH can eject a passport out in a northerly direction.

Looks like some people need to learn how to read a map before they start spreading lies and disinformation about 9/11. Got any other videos you can direct us to which are based on reality, instead of false information and sheer fantasy?

edit on 25-8-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long

Tell that to the hijackers who are still alive!

news.bbc.co.uk...

Hijack 'suspects' alive and well

Do you have any evidence of them still being alive, dated after Sept 26 2001 ?
Any thing ?
Any thing at all?

Don't just sit there start Googelin, give me something.
edit on 25-8-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

It is a composite.

I see. Then you need prove that it is not possible to get that shot using a wide angle lens.

Good Luck Witch Hunter.

Ignoring you ignoring me, and ignoring your ad hominem, here we have "amateur" Luc Courchesne's footage, released on the CBC in 2004:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5b2566aa6c27.jpg[/atsimg]

Proof of fraud comes in the form of the Luc Courchesne footage also being included on the Naudet 911 film, which was released two years before the Courchesne footage was publicly available:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e95727ff4c99.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join