It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regardless of your opinions of 9/11 , you need to read this.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder

Originally posted by galdur
It should be very obvious to most people of common sense that when you have a skyscraper of 1300 feet, you have the more resistance to the force of gravity the closer to ground you get. So, you have this structure light at the top and progressively stronger down. Any notion that a lighter mass from the top would somehow press down increasing resistance from below in a gravity driven event is thus in effect total bunk.

exactly, then when you bring into the equation, the factor of most of the debris that would have been responsible for weight was blown out sideways...therefore creating less downward weight than before the collapse.....

The both of you are making sense. This is very productive . This is the exact thing I am talking about. These are aspects that cannot be debunked. This is common sense.

We need to ignore the debunkers . Do not allow them to get into the conversation.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

"And what if you've already heard the truth and insist on perpetuating myths and all out lies? Does that honor the dead also?"

Serious?

What if the "truth" you heard was so full of crap,that no matter where you walked,you'd step in it?

I mean there are way too many lies from our trusty government to believe anything they say.And a lack of a thorough investigation.

Not to mention the abnormalities.How did one of the "hijacker's" passports make it through the explosion and all that fire when the indestructible black boxes were never found?Was the passport made of titanium or something?

There are wayy too many coincidences to be coincidental.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by tpg65

Evidence

911 Commission Report

Evidence

NIST Report

Evidence

Pentagon Building Performance Report

Either bring something to the table , or go and sit in a dark corner and think about what you have done

There. They are on the table. Deal with them. Show me where they aren't factual. And simply calling people liars is not dealing with the facts. Its just blind denial.

true but denying 1500 engineers their hard work and investigating is not dealing with the facts. These are the EXPERTS. Thanks hooper - please check out this info.

check out this
www2.ae911truth.org...

are they all liars hooper? These are experts in their field that have no bias to any sort of conspiracy... they just analyzed the facts and came up with a conclusion.

He will explain how the official FEMA and NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technologies) reports provide incomplete and contradictory accounts of the towers’ destruction. Attention will be given to mysterious free-fall symmetrical destruction of World Trade Center 7, a 47-story building which was not hit by an aircraft, yet also collapsed that afternoon.(1) Never before, or since, has fire caused the destruction of a skyscraper. Neither have fires in buildings ever melted solid steel girders causing a “swiss cheese” appearance – shocking Materials Science Professors like R.R.Biederman and R.D.Sisson jr, who expected to see “distortion and bending but not holes”.(1) The New York Times called these findings "the deepest mystery uncovered in the investigation .... the steel apparently melted away, but no fire in any of the buildings was believed to be hot enough to melt steel outright."(3)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
you guys need to keep up with your current events lol *cheerio

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Debunkers can perform a valuable service. They challenge us to deal with inconsistencies and weaknesses in our arguments. Some of what is put forward by the Truther movement cannot withstand scrutiny. Debunkers help us to identify unsubstantiated and unsupportable claims and focus on the ample, credible evidence that the OS is laughably defective.

What good does it do preaching to the choir?
edit on 24-8-2011 by Elbereth because: add

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dilly1

Originally posted by patternfinder

Originally posted by galdur
It should be very obvious to most people of common sense that when you have a skyscraper of 1300 feet, you have the more resistance to the force of gravity the closer to ground you get. So, you have this structure light at the top and progressively stronger down. Any notion that a lighter mass from the top would somehow press down increasing resistance from below in a gravity driven event is thus in effect total bunk.

exactly, then when you bring into the equation, the factor of most of the debris that would have been responsible for weight was blown out sideways...therefore creating less downward weight than before the collapse.....

The both of you are making sense. This is very productive . This is the exact thing I am talking about. These are aspects that cannot be debunked. This is common sense.

We need to ignore the debunkers . Do not allow them to get into the conversation.

exactly, so let's make a pact that we won't even entertain those guys....from here on out, lets focus on the fact that the weight of the building was decreasing as it was falling which would have made it even more impossible for the floors to collapse......

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Not to mention Larry Silverstein had motive!

Ask any real investigator.Soon as they find out there's a motive,they have a case against them.Larry should have been arrested.

The motive is, the billions of dollars,and then the fact the towers had asbestos and could not be demolished because of it.

Some say there is a Jewish connection to 9/11.Is it just a coincidence that Larry is Jewish?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CoincidenceX

Hey coincidence X!What is it with the X?I'm just curious.Planet X perhaps?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
Not to mention Larry Silverstein had motive!

Ask any real investigator.Soon as they find out there's a motive,they have a case against them.Larry should have been arrested.

The motive is, the billions of dollars,and then the fact the towers had asbestos and could not be demolished because of it.

Some say there is a Jewish connection to 9/11.Is it just a coincidence that Larry is Jewish?

there's a jewish connection all through this subject...even to the pnac new pearl harbor event thing....william crystal, and paul wolfowitz and a huge number of other jewish leaders are involved in this whole thing...remember, the whole plot was to utilize america's guns to conquer the world.... america had to be coaxed into that scenario in a way that they wouldn't expect they were being used for this......

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

How did one of the "hijacker's" passports make it through the explosion and all that fire when the indestructible black boxes were never found?Was the passport made of titanium or something?

A logical explanation for the surviving passport.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451
The bottom line on 911 research is the majority of the forums are like this one...the truth will be shouted down, and that further reinforces the hypothesis that the media were and are a central part in the operation.

Unfortunately i did not save any of the things that reflected the change in the US media before 9/11. However, there was an obvious turn in articles about US policy and the article quotes were so antagonistic that in the opinion of everyone in my office, the US was really baiting other countries. Articles attributed quotes to the US that were outrageous and an insult to anyone reading them. In my office, we actually had bets as to how long it would take for someone to attack the US. (The latest date was the end of August 2001.) Yet no one in the media said anything about the apparent change or the public reaction. Murdoch and pals knew what they had to do, and yes, they were certainly guilty of printing such accounts and not demanding an explanation for them.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

How did one of the "hijacker's" passports make it through the explosion and all that fire when the indestructible black boxes were never found?Was the passport made of titanium or something?

A logical explanation for the surviving passport.

EVERYONE IGNORE THIS POST . there is nothing logical about this.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nothing but jibberish

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed that our host has been long gone?
No wonder!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

I´m just checking if the official storiesl I´m being fed are in accordance with generally accepted laws of physics, All my evidence unfortunately points to the official story being in the realm of myth. Political use of mythical nonsene for control is nothing new
edit on 24-8-2011 by galdur because: typo

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dilly1

EVERYONE IGNORE THIS POST . there is nothing logical about this.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nothing but jibberish

So dilly are you saying that air does not have mass and mass does not have inertia ?

Are you claiming Newtons first law of motion is not true ?
edit on 24-8-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

Oh, sorry about that.I forgot to address it. Please look at the size of the shadow in other pictures and they do not line up. Look at the edges of the pic, not the towers. Now, do they look close? yes...do they look real close? yes...if I look at them wanting to see something do I? yes...however, take a closer look and they are different angles and they do not match up. From that far away, it is an optical illusion.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
What do you mean what's the motive?

That's kind of a rhetorical question.

If we know the "motive" behind this 9/11 "Allegedly" self conspired terrorist attack... we would not be having multiple threads, thousands/millions of posts regarding this matter.

I mean, do we really need to know the motive behind the attack? Nope, not really. The motive don't matter, what matters is "WHO" did it and the undeniable proof that supports the allegation.

Seriously, why is the "MOTIVE" being asked in the first place?

Is it so unbelievable that our government staged an attack? Is it so hard for you to accept the concept of "Kill one, save a thousand."?

What about Operation Northwood. Why is no one bringing that up anymore?

Operation Northwood

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker84

What about Operation Northwood. Why is no one bringing that up anymore?

Operation Northwood

Because it is a stupid comparison ?

link   
reply to post by tpg65

HOLY CRAP, YOU JUST BLEW MY MIND!

No, seriously, laugh all you want, you did.

I have spent the last 11 years on one side of this topic or another, trying to figure out what the truth was with whatever information was available to me, but I've never stopped to look at the obvious. Granted, my opinion is still biased by my personal beliefs, but I started thinking about 9/11 in a totally new way, specifically:

What was the motivation for 9/11?

What happened and what did the people involved in 9/11 expect to happen?
Well, if there were explosives in the towers, then the people who caused 9/11 expected it to happen exactly like it did. However, let's say that 9/11 was caused by some random terrorists who didn't plant bombs in the towers or use thermate to implode them. What did they do, and what did they expect to come of it?

They left their homes in the middle east, trained for, what - months, years, even - to learn how to fly a plane? And then crashed two planes into the twin towers and a third into the pentagon just because they hate America. They had to deal with airport security, all the passengers on the plane, the pilot and copilot, and the chance that there might be air marshals on board, not to mention the risks of carrying out a long-term, high-risk plot. Once they successfully hijacked the planes, then they had to fly them with expert skills into two towers that, according to conventional logic, should not have even fallen down.

I'm sure most of us have heard how you can make a basic bomb with the supplies from your local hardware store, so why go to all the trouble? They could've just as easily strapped bombs to their chests, walked into the world trade center lobby, and set them off. They could have (God forbid) crashed the planes into nuclear plants. They could have done just as much damage, or more, with FAR less effort, so why this?

I realize that I'm providing more questions than answers, but I think the motivation of the suspects is a good place to start with any investigation. Call them "crazy terrorists" if you like, but it seems to me that you'd have to have a pretty functional mind to come up with a plan that complex, and you'd have to KNOW it was going to work if you were going to try and pull it off. Not to mention that a mind that could come up with a plan as complex as that, could also see all the inherent problems with it, and understand that it had a high risk of failure and that there were easier possibilities out there.

BONUS POINTS: Rather than just agreeing or arguing with me, try and come up with a reason why the official story makes sense, based on the terrorists' logic. Could they have possibly known that the buildings would fall? Were they just stupid and lucky? Maybe they were trying to make a point that didn't necessarily include knocking over buildings.

link   

Originally posted by esdad71
reply to post by Yankee451

Oh, sorry about that.I forgot to address it. Please look at the size of the shadow in other pictures and they do not line up. Look at the edges of the pic, not the towers. Now, do they look close? yes...do they look real close? yes...if I look at them wanting to see something do I? yes...however, take a closer look and they are different angles and they do not match up. From that far away, it is an optical illusion.

Contentless post. Inability to identify arguments,

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join