It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regardless of your opinions of 9/11 , you need to read this.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal

Looks like some people need to learn how to read a map before they start spreading lies and disinformation about 9/11.

Would you like me to point out to you where the Bankers Trust Building is on a map.

Quote Richard Wozniak

I was now outside the Bankers Trust building approximately 100 ft. away from the entrance of the main tower. I could hear objects hitting the ground around me so I decided to work my way around the back of the building and now I had learned what had happened.

I was standing in the middle of what were the remains of a passenger aircraft. There were seats and engine parts smashed through car windows everywhere. What seemed to be an engine was embedded into the sidewalk and body parts were strewn all over the street. Then I looked down to my feet and picked up a passport. It was a Saudi passport. It was green with Arabic writing and as I opened it and saw the man's face inside it I felt as if I were looking into the eyes of someone that may have been part of the terror that I was witnessing around me and I later learned that I was right. I passed it off to an FBI agent that was standing a block away on West side Hwy who immediately took it from me. He then instructed me to leave the area but before he could notice, I had run back to the side of the Bankers Trust building determined to help find survivors that may have been hurt in the streets or in the cars. Then my life was changed forever.

Link

I have seen Richard Wozniak email address posted on the web, maybe you should contact him.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

Don't just sit there start Googelin, give me something.

Irony.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by map3820
look at the videos that were seized and never seen again.

I have seen almost all of the videos that were seized. They are posted all over the net. Jeez Truther where have you been. The only seized video I know of that has not been released,is the Sheraton video and it probably did not have a good view.

You don't have the Naudet DVD.

You haven't read the Leslie Naudet piece.

Appendix 1 : Pavel Hlava and Wolfgang Staehle

The obvious cover story for a genuinely accidental film shot of Flight 11 would be having a tourist do it: virtually nobody who actually lives in New York films landmarks like the World Trade Center that are part of daily life, but tourists do. The obvious story is, however, as usual, too obvious. For example, when it turned out that a tourist had filmed it, some people might ask why only one. For another, most tourists filming the towers from the outside would want to emphasise the height by filming close — too close to capture much of the flight of a jet flying into one of them — not to mention too close for safety.

Jules Naudet didn't film the plane as a tourist, or from his home, or from his place of work — or even from someone else's place of work — at least, not the place they spend most of their working hours. But someone else did — because, it would appear, provision was made for the possibility that suspicions might be raised, sooner or later, about the first film: if that were to happen, Film Two could be brought out, to "prove" the Naudet film wasn't suspiciously unique after all. This simple explanation of the mysterious two-year delay before that happened has the merit of being remotely credible, unlike the official story. Then someone with the brains to realise that the second story might be just as suspect as the first came up with an idea for a third photographer : the nutty artist, who points his camera and films nothing, as an aesthetic statement — this particular nothing turning out, by the processes of Zen abstraction, to be an act of mass murder. "Something had obviously happened, but for reviewers that's about as clear as things got." (art critic John Menick). Perhaps they're just unused to dealing with film as nothing more subtle than naked political propaganda, disguised as art.

Not one, not two, but three male immigrants — a Frenchman, a Czech and a German — two of them with a Sony camcorder (Naudet's was a PD150) and a brother in the story — photographed Flight 11 (or what appears to be a plane, anyway — none of the images permit specific identification) over Manhattan: another coincidence (or not) to add to the list, although the three shots are notable as much for their differences as their similarities — one by an alleged amateur, the others by professionals, for instance. It should be noted, however, that although all three captured the plane, only Naudet filmed its actual impact on the tower's north face : in that sense — unless there are still more films out there waiting to be "discovered," stuffed away in an amnesiac's attic — his shot can still rightfully be described as unique..

Jules Naudet's First Plane Shot Was Staged

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elbereth
reply to post by waypastvne

It still seems odd that passports survived but not the black boxes.

The FDR and CVR are bolted to the air frame behind the aft pressure bulkhead. The passport on the other hand was free to move about the cabin and could be easily transported by 19500 cu ft of air traveling at 800 ft per sec.

You make a case for this possibility, but it still seems like yet another extraordinarily fortuitous happenstance in support of the OS.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I have seen Richard Wozniak email address posted on the web, maybe you should contact him.

Sorry, not interested. I'll leave that to you, since I do not get along with fake witnesses (a/k/a crappy third rate drama queen actors) very well. Thanks for the directions, but no thanks. With all due respect, I am not interested in going up dead end streets. You can save that garbage for the morons who believe the OS.

So, are you saying the head of the New York FBI office was providing false information when he said Saqami's passport was found on Vesey Street?

And by the way, I thought the official story was that Saqami's passport was found by an unidentified 30ish year old male in a business suit, who handed it over to NY Police Detective Chin. I'd ask you where you pulled this Wozniak character out of, but I already have a pretty good idea.
edit on 25-8-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451

Ignoring you ignoring me, and ignoring your ad hominem, here we have "amateur" Luc Courchesne's footage, released on the CBC in 2004:

Proof of fraud comes in the form of the Luc Courchesne footage also being included on the Naudet 911 film, which was released two years before the Courchesne footage was publicly available:

The Luc Courchesne's footage was broadcast first on CBC Newsworld 9/14/2001, exact time unknown.

You got any thing else Witch Hunter.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by tpg65

So what wasn't factual about my post? Sept. 11, 2001? Hijackers? 4 planes? The towers of the World Trade Center? The Pentagon?

On the surface it would seem to be an accurate overview of the 'facts' however, some of the supporting evidence to validate these statements as 'facts' have been called into question.
Flight characteristics of aircraft involved have been claimed to not be possible by pilots experienced with vehicles in question.
Architecture of towers should not have failed so easily, countless other more poorly made buildings have resisted the same kind of damage.
The list goes on, suffice to say that there are inconsistencies that still need to be addressed.
A smug attitude will not help.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Where does all the hostility surrounding this subject come from? Can't we just ask questions and point things out to each other? Would it be possible to have a friendly discussion about 911? I've seen name calling like; Debunker, Truther, No Planer, Witch Hunter, Morons. How does this add to a civil discussion.?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long

Tell that to the hijackers who are still alive!

news.bbc.co.uk...

Hijack 'suspects' alive and well

Do you have any evidence of them still being alive, dated after Sept 26 2001 ?
Any thing ?
Any thing at all?

Don't just sit there start Googelin, give me something.
edit on 25-8-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

Ok ill humour you.

www.welfarestate.com... There is even pictures for you too

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long

Ok ill humour you.

www.welfarestate.com... There is even pictures for you too

Thanks for the humour.

I went down your list.

Nope nothing there saying they were still alive dated after Sept 26 2001.

Do you know why Sept 26 2001 is an important date when it comes to the identity of the hijackers ?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

paste scans of the document here, so we can all look at it and discuss it, by the way do you know how many government officials would have worked on writing that report!

anything in it, i personally believe cannot be considered truth because we dont know how much it has been tampered with!

You know the sky looks much more blue when you use your own eyes to see it.

(ie stop believing spoon fed information!!!!)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

Great post!
One obvious detail I think that has been severely overlooked is the people on board the supposed 747 jet that struck the pentagon. If it truly was struck wouldnt there be hundreds of families testifying to their loved ones death? I'd also like to include that my father was an officer in the navy, an operations officer to be exact, and in his position, he was given much top secret information required to fulfill his job. He taught me to question everything, and when i started questioning the delicates (9/11, aliens, conspiracies, etc.) he always hit me with the "If I tell you, I have to kill you" deal. But when i questioned him about the 747 crashing into the pentagon and leaving a smaller crater than expected, he said a 747 did not crash into it. When I pressed him for the answer he refused to answer. Which brings me to my point: Why did America spring into action and send thousands to iraq when not all the information was presented to the people? Surely the American people must be inquisitve, to say the least. Also, initially after the 9/11 attack, the governemnt said they had no video footage of the attack on the pentagon; then all of sudden 5-6 years later they release 4 frames to the public. This is CLEARLY catching our government lying to the public. Even if its not an elaborate conspiracy, the people always deserve to have all the facts presented and not withheld. Deny Ignorance!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MostIntelligent
he said a 747 did not crash into it.

Try asking him if a 757 crashed into it.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

I don't know, why don't you tell us. After all, it is you who believes and outrageous and impossible conspiracy theory, not even the FBI thinks Osama Bin laden had anything to do with it, but I'll lay a thousand to one odds Dick Cheny did

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Wow. You are merely quoting what the news told you. That's not evidence and it's not objective observations, it's more like Lemming syndrome.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by tpg65

And what if you've already heard the truth and insist on perpetuating myths and all out lies? Does that honor the dead also?

Yeah i do hope the USA goverment would stop it.

Physics make the point and unless bin-laden could change the laws of physics then Bush and his thugs need to be behind bars in jail

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
This thread is a bit of a joke.

The OP writes an emotional tribute to the dead and talks about his quest for the truth with an open mind and then on the same page, completely ignores all the evidence presented in the official story. The only story with solid proof to back it up.

OP, you mention there is no proof of a plane hitting the pentagon. Read the reports, read the threads on here. There is a mountain of proof for you to take a look at.......then ignore.....and shout conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by axslinger
reply to post by hooper

Wow. You are merely quoting what the news told you. That's not evidence and it's not objective observations, it's more like Lemming syndrome.

Great! So why don't you just make up whatever facts you need to confirm your bias, or just regurgitate stuff you find on the internet. I am sure that tack will bring you much closer to the truth. Where do you want to start?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join