It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens. Evil or not?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
i believe our enlightenment period is in 2012 or 2013, like i said i have things come through as well, and i just have this feeling it IS coming very soon. I just don't know the severity of the situation and what all is going tp happen, but that a peaceful race of aliens will guide us through it.. If that makes any sense.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

Bullcrap... if there are really aliens here, they are really working with the government, it becomes the automatic truth if there are aliens and have been visting us. Because then if there were aliens really coming to Earth, stories about how they work udnerground with people will likely be true.

And then they are up to no good, but they dont need to do War of the worlds, they have their own ways of eating us from within. Greys are not benevolent.
edit on 24-8-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

The Jue-sah are the top levels of TPTB, who pretty much have our government in their pocket. And the greys aren't actually the problem. What you're seeing/sensing, probably are the bots a couple of the alien groups have created which they send out to do their dirty work, which are made to look like greys, so that if the SHTF about what's been done, the greys get blamed for it, not the true perpetrators.

The actual greys are very timid and detest violence, and although they do 'abduct' people occasionally to check up on how we are doing and what changes are happening as we move towards enlightenment (they are VERY curious about that!), they are not intentionally mean. They just tend to be impersonal and very clinical. And really, their faces don't have the capacity for much expression.

I think it is more the shock of being abducted and examined that causes people to die or flip out, than that they are 'mistreated' by the greys. I've been working with a group of greys on the spirit level, and have passed that information along. Hopefully they'll be a bit more gentle. Although this is only one group of greys. There are probably 6 or 7 more, which I don't have any connection with. *shrug*

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Originally posted by Imtor

I've been working with a group of greys on the spirit level, and have passed that information along. Hopefully they'll be a bit more gentle. Although this is only one group of grey There are probably 6 or 7 more, which I don't have any connection with. *shrug*

So you have actually been with them and spoke with them about numerous things spiritually? And for the guy that thinks this is bullcrap. The government does have entire cities underground where they live, as for the aliens, they might be working with them but their intentions are not so severe as you might think.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox
Not a simple question.

Bottom line is this: We are now in a position where we should be able to make up our own minds about this. This wasn't the case 2,000 years ago, or at many other times when open contact was attempted.

And it would be a lot better for us if we could figure this out for ourselves. We would emerge with more of our own power and sovereignty intact if we could. I was trained to be highly suspicious. That is because my source has not detected any past event that humans can remember where ETs, when acting as an organized group, acted with any real love for us.

This source sees the great teachers who came here as humans. The ET stories say that these teachers were working directly for off-world friendly groups. This is possible, but so far it's just a story.

The main pivotal issue for me is mind control. Many ET groups use it, and some human groups try to use it. If you value your freedom then you don't want someone else controlling your thoughts and emotions, no matter how necessary they say it is. The ETs who say "don't believe us - work it out for yourselves" get more credit with me than those who tell me that I should embrace them as our saviors. And per my source, what they are NOT telling us about past mind control and mind wipe campaigns prior to earth colonization is a lot.

I would prefer that humankind gain control of its own fate. We are not yet in that position, and I don't see us getting there by the end of next year. So it is likely that some of us will feel obliged to cooperate with them one way or another. I would prefer not to be in that group.

Yes, I see at least two groups that are really about trying to enslave us (if you don't count the Jue-sah who have been trying to do that since nearly the beginning of our time of sentience as a species). The Blues who I think are the ones who call themselves the Pleadiaens (tall skinny blue people) who's speil is "Oh the earth is going to be coming into a time of great disaster and you have to come with us, because we'll save you". They're just looking to skim the top minds off this world and take them captive in a think tank. We humans are way creative and they want that ability for themselves.

The other group are the newly arrived Indigos, but most of them are so boggled by being human, they aren't really available for the still alien leadership to use. The leadership has been calling them, trying to get them mobilized but to the leadership's dismay, it has been waking up a lot of regular humans too.. pulling them out of the dazed information cocoon the NWO propoganda has them wound in. The Indigos do actually want to take over the planet, mostly out of the desire to get their people out of the hands of the Jue-sah, though, and they would be far better leaders than what we currently have, although humanity doesn't really do well with enforced leadership; we always start getting antsy and then start making trouble.

The archangels aka Elves are much more the work it out for yourself types, but they are going to help get the Jue-sah off the planet when the contract ends. Most aliens though tend to be more just watching; they want to see how this enlightenment thing is done, too. So there are more aliens just hanging around than there have been since Atlantis's time. And once we start making enlightenment, no alien species will have any ability to control us.

edit on 24-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedebater
I have been researching a lot about extraterrestrials and the origin of their existence, but I have not come to a conclusion yet on what their true meaning on this planet is. If somebody can give me some intake of this situation. I would love to hear everybody's opinion on the Aliens origin.

It's very hard to concider there 'origin' while we don't even have proof they exist. But the most common type of 'aliens' are the 'greys'. A lot of 'theories' involve about them, one of witch i find 'suiting' seeing there body structures and duration they seem to be on earth.

The theory i would go for about the Grey's is this:
There AI, whether there bodies are biological or mechanical they are AI. This because they don't 'contact' us, and only seem to do there 'tasks'. No interaction is ever documented other then abductions. Whether or not the abuctions are true or is a government fear mongering technique is a different subject. Maybe they where left/send here by the annunaki (ancient astronauts) to 'monitor' the situation on earth.

A lot of people seem to believe in anchient astronauts and Annunaki. Since the Annunaki date back to the 'sumarian' times, they are automaticly classified as Ancient Astronauts. And all the fuzz about 28, october 2011 and ELEnin, Nibiru, etc seem to pass and even a concidered date of the mayan calendar! Not to mention the 'crop circle' thread that is active here!

A lot seems that our DNA was altered and our 'evolution' was boosted. If the Annunaki did this i don't know, but again a lot of speculations and theories envolve this idea. We are 'manufactured' or 'altered' and put here on earth. This mainly because the skeleton 'gap' between homosapiens and us is big. They had big skulls (money like) and where way more 'strongly' build then us. And the next jump is straight to us! No in betweens, no nothing go from homosapiens to our skeleton structures we have now.

What if homosapiens where 'replaced' by us, in order to boost our evolution?

Normally you need to 'look' for things to tie up and connect, but this date and everything around it strangly seems to fall together without even trying to me.

This is 'my' toughts on where 'aliens' come from. Like i said there are so many theories out there to where they come from.

Other 'races' like reptilians and such i have no clue about. Honestly i never did any research into those. Grasping the theory above is crazy enough for now.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

So you have actually been with them and spoke with them about numerous things spiritually? And for the guy that thinks this is bullcrap. The government does have entire cities underground where they live, as for the aliens, they might be working with them but their intentions are not so severe as you might think.

Yes, although right now, this group is off planet, recovering from some pretty severe attacks on them by the NWO bunch.
I don't know if you were aware that there was supposed to be a space ship and aliens showing themselves a couple octobers ago.. it was this group of greys who were supposed to do that according to the NWO bunch's orders. They refused the orders and the NWO has been persecuting them ever since.

And I really didn't need to speak to them about spiritual matters though; I see pretty clearly in the racial unconscious about all that stuff. More I learned a lot about the greys and their origins and how they became the little genetic powerhouse creators they are.
They are actually very innocent and gentle.
edit on 24-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Idk, you kinda changed it up on me. You're saying all the aliens want is to enslave us, not bring peace to man kind. To see how the enlightenment path goes and if it goes good they will leave us alone....?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Required01

I have been researching a lot about extraterrestrials and the origin of their existence, but I have not come to a conclusion yet on what their true meaning on this planet is. If somebody can give me some intake of this situation. I would love to hear everybody's opinion on the Aliens origin.

It's very hard to concider there 'origin' while we don't even have proof they exist. But the most common type of 'aliens' are the 'greys'. A lot of 'theories' involve about them, one of witch i find 'suiting' seeing there body structures and duration they seem to be on earth.

The theory i would go for about the Grey's is this:
There AI, whether there bodies are biological or mechanical they are AI. This because they don't 'contact' us, and only seem to do there 'tasks'. No interaction is ever documented other then abductions. Whether or not the abuctions are true or is a government fear mongering technique is a different subject. Maybe they where left/send here by the annunaki (ancient astronauts) to 'monitor' the situation on earth.

A lot of people seem to believe in anchient astronauts and Annunaki. Since the Annunaki date back to the 'sumarian' times, they are automaticly classified as Ancient Astronauts. And all the fuzz about 28, october 2011 and ELEnin, Nibiru, etc seem to pass and even a concidered date of the mayan calendar! Not to mention the 'crop circle' thread that is active here!

A lot seems that our DNA was altered and our 'evolution' was boosted. If the Annunaki did this i don't know, but again a lot of speculations and theories envolve this idea. We are 'manufactured' or 'altered' and put here on earth. This mainly because the skeleton 'gap' between homosapiens and us is big. They had big skulls (money like) and where way more 'strongly' build then us. And the next jump is straight to us! No in betweens, no nothing go from homosapiens to our skeleton structures we have now.

What if homosapiens where 'replaced' by us, in order to boost our evolution?

Normally you need to 'look' for things to tie up and connect, but this date and everything around it strangly seems to fall together without even trying to me.

This is 'my' toughts on where 'aliens' come from. Like i said there are so many theories out there to where they come from.

Other 'races' like reptilians and such i have no clue about. Honestly i never did any research into those. Grasping the theory above is crazy enough for now.

I'll explain what I see in the racial unconscious about all this, but I gotta scoot tonite. So, tomorrow...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Ok, Well if you do speak with these "greys" anytime soon, let them know all i want is peace for all man kind,and i would love to learn to speak to them spiritually. and also i'm not sure how to friend you on here so help me out and send me a friend request or whatever you gotta do on the website
lmao

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Ok, Well if you do speak with these "greys" anytime soon, let them know all i want is peace for all man kind,and i would love to learn to speak to them spiritually. and also i'm not sure how to friend you on here so help me out and send me a friend request or whatever you gotta do on the website
lmao

Sorry not sure if this post was directed at me, but seeing 'greys' in there i presume it is

Concidering there AI as in Artificial Intelligence they have no 'spirit' as there 'programmed'. This is why they do not interact or contact with us, they have no emotions. Basicly they are here to monitor us, and the progress we are making or not making. Basicly performing tasks and nothing more.

Also i really doubt i will ever 'speak' to them, like i mentioned this is just a theory that is floating around on the net, and one that i personally feel suited here form the countless of stories and reports i read.

That friend invite is something i need to figure out as well
just been a ATS memebr for roughly 2-3 weeks now hehe.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Required01

lol actually it was directed to dragonridergirl, but yes i know what you are saying, and i just firgured out how to do the friend thing, i'm not sure if it sends you a request but i'm pretty sure we are now friends on ATS

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
just to add my two cents here, I believe they are just likr ud only from a different dimension, as far as good or evil im not too sure, however i believe since everything was created by God I believe they are creatures with their own free will just as humans, some may be good others evil

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by thedebater

dragonridergal***

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

reply to post by Required01

lol actually it was directed to dragonridergirl, but yes i know what you are saying, and i just firgured out how to do the friend thing, i'm not sure if it sends you a request but i'm pretty sure we are now friends on ATS

Aaah ok hehe, i didn't got that straight away sorry

Cool i will check it out, could you tell me how you befriend people here?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Wait people,just stop for one second.I don't think you realize how many civilizations exist beside ours.
Of course there are evil aliens,and of course there are a good ones.
They can't all be good or evil.

But we should be more focus on how to get Disclosure first.
edit on 24-8-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
Wait people,just stop for one second.I don't think you realize how many civilizations exist beside ours.

Good or Evil is an experience, they don't exist. People here live in duality, while this is not reality, we created it. There is no wright or wrong, good or evil, there all how you experience them.

There are people that could never kill a human being and see it as bad/wrong/evil, yet there are people that don't even have to think twice to kill a human, and see nothing bad/wrong/evil in it.

Indeed we have no clue how many civilizations are out there, nor how they view 'reality'. Experience is key.

P.S. i think 'disclosure' is not up to us, but to the alien civilizations that are here. Obviously they are way more advanced then us in technology, and spirituality as well. We have no clue how to travel vast ditances in space and manage to get there without being 90 years old and in a wheelchair.

We are basicly 'kids playing with fire' at this point. All we do is create weapons and means of destruction. We are not looking in how to better our lives and planet, but how to kill eachother even faster. You really think 'alien' civilizations would want that scattered tru-out the universe?

We need to work on ourselves and our planet before even thinking about looking and further
edit on 24-8-2011 by Required01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Good or Evil is an experience, they don't exist. People here live in duality, while this is not reality, we created it. There is no wright or wrong, good or evil, there all how you experience them.

There are people that could never kill a human being and see it as bad/wrong/evil, yet there are people that don't even have to think twice to kill a human, and see nothing bad/wrong/evil in it.

Indeed we have no clue how many civilizations are out there, nor how they view 'reality'. Experience is key.

Yea,right.
Do you really think they are so different then us?
I doubt that.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Yea,right.
I doubt that.

Yes i do, because if they are as 'destructive' and primitive minded as we are today, we would already have been 'invaded' countless of times if aliens where already here! We take what we want, any struggle and we use violence and war.

So yes they are way more advanced then us, i use this phrase a lot: Mankind did not advance, Technology did.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Yea,right.
I doubt that.

Yes i do, because if they are as 'destructive' and primitive minded as we are today, we would already have been 'invaded' countless of times if aliens where already here! We take what we want, any struggle and we use violence and war.

So yes they are way more advanced then us, i use this phrase a lot: Mankind did not advance, Technology did.

Do you think aliens have "democracy"?

They are abducting us,abducting our kids,killing animals and who knows what else..

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Yea,right.
I doubt that.

Do you think aliens have "democracy"?

They are abducting us,abducting our kids,killing animals and who knows what else..

Please show us ANY concrete proof that ALIENS no matter the race are behind ANY abductions or animal mutilations. Don't come on with 'whitness accounts' and 'stories' that is not proof.

And why would you say aliens have a 'democracy'? Could you elaborate that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join