It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens. Evil or not?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Hmm...

This got me thinking, your "inner voice" might be unexplainable now, but who say's we cant explain it later?

Your mind might be sub-conciously thinking. An example would be jumping off a building.

The simple gut feeling standing up on the roof thinking about it is enough to tell you that your not going to live.
If it works for that example, shouldn't it work for others too?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Practice meditation. It just comes to me at certain times, nothing special.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedebater

Well i had this sense of "knowingness" It was just this feeling i had that sometime soon in this world everything would be much better between this world and people. idk how off i am, but it was a feeling i had, and i knew for a fact that aliens existed, there was no doubt in my mind. that was a "thing" idk what you call it, that i just knew was the truth. But what i didn't know was that there were evil ones, just like in the movies, and good ones as well, but that they weren't necessarily here to guide us through enlightenment.Please Let me know if i am off on anything.

No, you're not off. The Jue-sah's time is almost up. Humanity, via the overarching sentience of our racial unconscious, made a deal with them. Enslave 80% at least, of humanity and all the karma for what you do in the service of that, will be held in abayence. If you succeed, it will never come due. If, by 2012 (it was for a number of years though, the date just happens to be 2012) you've failed to do so, then all the karma will come due and you will be required to go back to the beginning and do it all again. Well, as you can see, the time is almost up.. that's why the NWO bunch are trying so hard to take over America.

They want to use our military to conquer the rest of the world's governments, that they don't own already. They're going to try to say they've succeed because they own the governments of the world, but the racial unconscious and the Elves both will not agree that means they have 80% of humanity enslaved, considering how easily such governments get overturned by people who don't agree with them.

So the Elves are mostly back now, getting ready to dig the Jue-sah out and take them off planet where our racial unconscious will send them back to the beginning to do it again. It's kinda like that ST:TNG episode where the Enterprise keeps coming out of a rift in the time space continuum and crashing into that other space ship, until after a couple trips thru, they finally figured out that 3 was the right answer, and managed to get Data programmed somehow to be able to remember that bit of info at the critical moment.

The Jue-sah aren't going to be that smart though. It's gonna take them LOTS of trips thru to figure out how to stop ending up crashed at the end of the loop and having to go back and do it again.

And we humans are going to figure out the full enlightenment thing on our own. If anybody's dealing with an entity that says they're so advanced and here to help us, they're full of crap. Those entities are just here trying to make us feel obligated so that when we do make enlightenment, they'll have some power over us. None of the aliens I see actually can make full enlightenment and hence can't possibly be all that helpful in 'guiding' us.

And well, evil is a pretty strong word. I have to admit that even the Jue-sah aren't evil thru and thru. They just have gotten very bitter and angry at humanity for their constant failures to enslave us, which have made them look like fools in front of the rest of the galactic community. They've always been prone to that, being so much less powerful as they are---this experience with us has just brought out the worst in them.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

The Jue-sah's time is almost up. Humanity, via the overarching sentience of our racial unconscious, made a deal with them. Enslave 80% at least, of humanity and all the karma for what you do in the service of that, will be held in abayence. If you succeed, it will never come due. If, by 2012 (it was for a number of years though, the date just happens to be 2012) you've failed to do so, then all the karma will come due and you will be required to go back to the beginning and do it all again.

I do not understand what you mean by this. and if the aliens are not enlightened and spiritual, well...what are they? and if you say the greys are actually very peaceful...why aren't they taking over humanity and trying to save our human race?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by StellarPie
Hmm...

This got me thinking, your "inner voice" might be unexplainable now, but who say's we cant explain it later?

Your mind might be sub-conciously thinking. An example would be jumping off a building.

The simple gut feeling standing up on the roof thinking about it is enough to tell you that your not going to live.
If it works for that example, shouldn't it work for others too?

Your inner voice is connected to your higher self; it conveys information from the racial unconscious if you can learn to hear it. Usually more on a personal level versus the access to the whole library given me by the old Indian fellow on my shaman journey, though.

Obviously, some of the stuff, like jumping off the building, doesn't really require a sense of 'knowingness' to know that you'll go splat at the bottom. That can be done all on the logical reasonable level.

It's more like meeting someone and something just feels off about them. You may choose to ignore that feeling and become a friend, and then somewhere down the road you realize all your family silver's gone missing and that friend was the last person in your house.. that sort of thing. If you'd followed your gut instinct and avoided making friends with this person, you'd never lose your family silver and you'd never really know how your sense of 'knowingness' was right.

And there are times when I felt I was on track as per my sense of knowingness but the outcome didn't seem to support that. For instance, when I chose to put my coffee shop in a location near a metaphysical bookstore that many people warned me not to.

Some of it was my ego and my already locked in sense that I knew what I was doing despite all the warnings. Some of it was that in terms of spiritual learnings, I did learn a lot from the many people who came into the shop over the 3 years I had it, but financially, it was a miserable failure over all.

Of course, part of the failure was because I was so bitter and burnt out from my previous espresso stand failing, that I just couldn't seem to shake it in my new location, and it flared up a lot when the business started having problems after the first 6 months. So in that respect, I'm sure I sabotaged things which caused the shop to fail even more quickly. It was a karmic lesson that I admit I failed, and well, a sense of knowingness is only as good as the person's ability to learn as per needed. I wouldn't have guessed I couldn't have overcome my bitterness.

But still, the jury is still out. Was I 'right' to do the shop, like my sense of knowingness indicated, or did it fail me? Or did I fail myself which then made the sense of knowingness fail me as well? *shrug* There still may be lessons left for me to learn about that experience that will make having done it the 'right' thing to do, although at this point, it may seem it wasn't.

I am pretty sure that if I hadn't taken the opportunity, I'd have regretted that even more than I regret it's failing. I've walked by too many opportunities in my life and I just wouldn't allow another.

And maybe that is the lesson after all. Be willing to follow your heart even if it means you might fail. Live your life in a way that leaves you no reason to regret the past and missed opportunities. So really, the sense of 'knowingness' probably won't lead you astray, but it may not be about what you in the moment think is 'right' or true. It may be about something else entirely! *lol*
edit on 24-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by StellarPie
Hmm...

An example would be jumping off a building.

If it works for that example

lmao, yeah that's just logical. nothing spiritual there.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

I am also confused about thew whole transformation into light body, are you saying that if i have something in my life i do not want somebody to know i wont be able be enlightened, or are you saying basically we will all die in 2012? just not by an apocalypse.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

The Jue-sah's time is almost up. Humanity, via the overarching sentience of our racial unconscious, made a deal with them. Enslave 80% at least, of humanity and all the karma for what you do in the service of that, will be held in abayence. If you succeed, it will never come due. If, by 2012 (it was for a number of years though, the date just happens to be 2012) you've failed to do so, then all the karma will come due and you will be required to go back to the beginning and do it all again.

I do not understand what you mean by this. and if the aliens are not enlightened and spiritual, well...what are they? and if you say the greys are actually very peaceful...why aren't they taking over humanity and trying to save our human race?

The contract we made with the Jue-sah is keeping any other alien race from interfering as per the contracts stipulations. And since the Elves are the most powerful group going, and they say everyone has to abide by the rules of that contract, everyone does. And no one could ever take us over by brute force.. again the Elves say that is unethical and uncivilized and not allowed, and so no one does. Being zapped to ash by the righteous wrath of an elf isn't very pleasent, eh?

The aliens aren't much different than us really, because you see all of their different values in the various groups of humans on the planet. If you want to understand greys, look to the far east's cultures. If you want to understand the starpeople, look to the native american cultures. If you want to understand the elves, look to Northern European cultures. We all inherently hold basic instinctive values that reflect our spirit origins, usually. Part of why world peace is so impossible. What an Elf values is very different than what a grey values, and there isn't much overlap, and it gets even worse with the Jue-sah and Blues.

And the greys were the ones who brought the Jue-sah here, to manage us. We are so far out of their range of abilities to lead, it isn't funny. Their leaders lead by being the most self aware parts of their hive minds. They don't understand deception and lying because they can't really lie to each other. They don't understand the emotional needs at all, and sex is totally foreign to them since they reproduce strictly by cloning themselves. And as I said, they are xenophobic to the extreme. It isn't coincidence that the Chinese were the ones to build the great wall of china. They are just reflecting their spirit origins propensity to isolate themselves.

And they know about the contract with our racial unconscious, and they know the Elves are coming back to kick the Jue-sah off the planet, so they know they don't need to intervene. Things will be righted very soon.

edit on 25-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
i thank you so much for helping me out and giving me this information, but your saying world peace isn't going to happen? and well im relieved to hear that greys are friendly to a certain extent. and well let me ask you something. If an alien were to come to my doorstep, or land in my yard while i'm out there. what should i do?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

reply to post by DragonriderGal

I am also confused about thew whole transformation into light body, are you saying that if i have something in my life i do not want somebody to know i wont be able be enlightened, or are you saying basically we will all die in 2012? just not by an apocalypse.

Nah, nobody dies unless they want to. Once other people start making it, it will become clearer as to how you can go about it. You absolutely don't have to, if you don't want to. And it will be tricky because it does require one to be as emotionally healthy as possible with no dark spots in their psyche. I think physical problems will be barriers too, but luckily if you can just get shifted into your light/spirit body, you can heal those a lot easier than the emotional problems. It'll just hurt to be in the light/spirit form if you aren't able to lighten everything.

But it's a good thing to know that once you make full enlightenment, it will make you fully connected to the universal energy field and anyone else who is thusly connected will be able to see everything about you, even as you can see everything about them. It'll be a lot like living in a glass house with no curtians and no clothes, not even mental clothes.

But in return, you can travel with a thought, shift your form into any other alien beings form and when you shift back out of your light/spirit body, you'll be that alien (I'm going to spend some time with the dragons if I can!), you can walk thru walls, be invisible, all sorts of great things plus be able to do all the things you can do in a body, and yes, that does include sex and eating and such.
And there is a whole lot more that I can't think of right now, or won't know until we start shifting. But overall, it's gonna be GRAND! And Fun!! (albeit once you get past the bumps)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
i thank you so much for helping me out and giving me this information, but your saying world peace isn't going to happen? and well im relieved to hear that greys are friendly to a certain extent. and well let me ask you something. If an alien were to come to my doorstep, or land in my yard while i'm out there. what should i do?

and well what if i have done something really bad in my life i odnt want people to know, if i'm going to be enlightened, am i basically going to have to get over the fact everybody is going to know? You got me thinking, and i want to try and heal these dark spots in my life before it's too late and so i can transform with the rest of the population.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

You're quite welcome, thedebater. I'm always happy to help ease someone's worries about the times ahead. There is gonna be some fighting between the elves and Jue-sah/NWO bunch so keeping out of the way will be something to be aware of, but the elves will try to make sure that no innocent bystanders get hurt, and chances are they'll protect us even while the Jue-sah are attacking them.

And sorry, but no... Peace won't happen until everyone realizes that the different spirit origins are the root of the problem. But after the Jue-sah are gone, all that kind of thing will be much easier because they won't be in there stirring the pot to keep us focused on each other, versus watching to see what they are up to.

Well, depends on the alien. If it's the tall skinny blue people, don't believe a word they say. Be polite and ask them to leave. If the elves weren't here so prominently now, they'd probably not accept that, but even they don't want to piss off the Elves. Being a pile of ash just isn't any fun.

Luckily though, if you ascribe to the traditional american values of truth justice liberty fairness and such, you'll never go astray with the elves. We're lucky to have that in our cultural history.

Real greys aren't likely to come to your door or land in your yard, unless your family has a history of this. So if you see what appears to be one of them, be very careful. You can shoot them, but it has to be thru the eye. That's the only place I see the mechanics are vulnerable enough to crash them.

I don't think you have to worry much about it though. Most aliens are minding their p's and q's due to the increased presence of the elves.

You snuck in another part!
Well, if you got stuff you need to deal with that you're ashamed of, yah, you'll probably want to deal with it via counseling or something (try EFT--it does some amazing things, especially around emotional trauma www.eftuniverse.com), and work it thru. Probably it's going to be that you come to accept and love yourself anyway, make amends if you can or will, and be ok with people knowing about it. It'll take some work, I'm sure, but better to start now than wait until it's in your face, I think.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
thank you! But what fi there is more than 1 and i shoot 1 then i will be attacked. And this might sound weird, but i know you have heard that dreams are kinda like the spirit world, and if you are aware you are dreaming you may control it, my brother was "dreaming" and met up with his higher self, "him" in another form/dimension, and asked a lot of questions, got a lot of answers. But when he asked about aliens, the answer he got was "we have to go now" and so his higher self left, and left him with no answer to that...i do not understand. is it really that secretive, and did you just tell me everything I "shouldn't" be knowing

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

stirring the pot to keep us focused on each other, versus watching to see what they are up to.

You snuck in another part!
Well, if you got stuff you need to deal with that you're ashamed of, yah, you'll probably want to deal with it via counseling or something (try EFT--it does some amazing things, especially around emotional trauma www.eftuniverse.com), and work it thru. Probably it's going to be that you come to accept and love yourself anyway, make amends if you can or will, and be ok with people knowing about it. It'll take some work, I'm sure, but better to start now than wait until it's in your face, I think.

hahah sorry.
And well i am ok with people knowing, so i guess i am going to be able to transform. lol and thank you i shall check that website out.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

thank you! But what fi there is more than 1 and i shoot 1 then i will be attacked. And this might sound weird, but i know you have heard that dreams are kinda like the spirit world, and if you are aware you are dreaming you may control it, my brother was "dreaming" and met up with his higher self, "him" in another form/dimension, and asked a lot of questions, got a lot of answers. But when he asked about aliens, the answer he got was "we have to go now" and so his higher self left, and left him with no answer to that...i do not understand. is it really that secretive, and did you just tell me everything I "shouldn't" be knowing

Well, do your best to manifest that no alien 'grey' bots ever come to your door, eh? Like I said, it's pretty unlikely any alien will come to your door for now.. there really aren't all that many of them here compared to humans, and I honestly don't know why they would bother you. Most who have issues with them have some historical ties that they may not know about, from what I've seen.

I'd be somewhat suspicious of if that was really his higher self or not. Aliens are pretty active in the spirit realm because they believe they can't be seen or heard and most humans have a lot of information available at that level because we don't know we probably should shield our thoughts.

So encounters in dreams are always a bit on the questionable side to me, since that is probably the easiest place to go into the spirit realm, albeit in an unconscious way and the easiest way for aliens to interact with us without us becoming as suspicious.

Of course you have all the higher selves of people who aren't paying attention to them, and so they wander around looking for people to talk to (that's what most of these ascendant masters are; bored higher selves looking for something to do and someone to interact with), and he could have met one of those. I suppose it could have been his own, but I don't have any idea why he wouldn't discuss aliens with him.

That's what makes me think this was probably an alien... it might have gotten afraid that if your bro started asking the wrong questions, it might give itself away, plus part of the Jue-sah contract is that nobody is supposed to tell us that there are aliens, and it didn't want to get in trouble from the Jue-sah.

But there's no rule about humans telling humans about aliens.. so your brother's higher self should have been able to discuss it from what I see.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Well he said, who are you? what are you? and It answered, "I am you" sooo i do not know, this is very confusing if you ask me. And maybe it was a jue-sah.

And my opinion is that, that contract should be broken, so everything can be righted much much sooner. Although i have the feeling the contract is preventing a lot of the bad things from happening.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Well he said, who are you? what are you? and It answered, "I am you" sooo i do not know, this is very confusing if you ask me. And maybe it was a jue-sah.

And my opinion is that, that contract should be broken, so everything can be righted much much sooner. Although i have the feeling the contract is preventing a lot of the bad things from happening.

Yah, pretty sure that wasn't his higher self. The Jue-sah themselves are few and far between, but they have lots of flunkies who do monitor the spirit realm; could have been one of them.

And the contract was necessary for us humans, because otherwise we'da just sat on our behinds and not done any kind of spiritual growth without the constant need to defend ourselves from the Jue-sah and their enslavement agenda. It is good though, only in that sense. It was necessary, and once you realize that death isn't any big deal, it makes the stuff the Jue-sah did less horrible because all the deaths they caused were just causing those persons to reincarnate faster.
But I assure you, the many horrible things they've done are just that, horrible none the less, and no civilized being should ever even consider doing those sorts of things.

And 2012 is only a year away. We are alive in the right time, because we will get to see the Jue-sah and their flunkies get their comeuppance. It's going to be kinda scary cuz of all the superweapons the Jue-sah are going to drag out, but the Elves are going to do their best to make sure nobody but the Jue-sah and their flunkies get hurt. There are many people across time that would have loved to be here for this though, even if things do get a bit rough and tumble for a while.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I am so excited for the full enlightenment stage. The changing of worlds, The freedom & the freedom of being able to control your mind and what it does as far as being able to fly, morph, travel, & wak=lk through walls. But also 2012 is none but a few months away. Technically it is several months away, but when you state it like that, it sounds like forever, and 5 months is not forever I assure you. Also I have a feeling i more than likely will be killed or kidnapped by the jue-sah. And well....hopefully there are enough elves for every 7 billion humans that populate this forsaken planet... The mayans were way off for the events that will be taking place in 2012. Although I myself was right about the enlightenment part. So long as i make it through this alien war. Btw, how long is this "war" supposed to last?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Might i add, when going through a shaman journey, can i go in it alone, or should i be with somebody to help me return? Also. When i meditate, I feel it helps more to relax laying down in the dead mans pose..can i do that too?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Originally posted by Required01
...Good or Evil is an experience, they don't exist. People here live in duality, while this is not reality, we created it. There is no wright or wrong, good or evil, there all how you experience them...

If you, or a loved one, were to be kidnapped and tortured for no other reason than your tormentor enjoys your pain, I'm betting you might feel a little bit different about that. Just a guess though. Peace.

Next time, try to not selectively quote the part without the explanation in it. Now i have to copy paste again.

Originally posted by Required01
Good or Evil is an experience, they don't exist. People here live in duality, while this is not reality, we created it. There is no wright or wrong, good or evil, there all how you experience them.

There are people that could never kill a human being and see it as bad/wrong/evil, yet there are people that don't even have to think twice to kill a human, and see nothing bad/wrong/evil in it.

Look at the bolded part, that is how i FEEL about it. Yes i might see it as bad/evil or wrong, but the ones torturing him/her clearly doesn't. See the EXPERIENCE here?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join