It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens. Evil or not?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by thedebater

Yep they are demonic, watch these video's it will blow your mind:
There are 7 altogether).

Like I said, the Jue-sah (the aliens behind the current PTB) are the ones who want us to believe that. Sounds like you're spinning right into it.
The Demons are aliens from another dimension, simple as that. Even the 'angels' are aliens--- the E-l*th who stayed behind when the rescue ships from their home world returned home.
edit on 8-9-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

How can you watch one video, and just assume that all races of aliens are benevolent? You have yet to explain why you think this, what the reason was that changed your mind..if before you had any other theories. What i am led to believe is that you only believe what you hear.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedebater
reply to post by DragonriderGal

How can you watch one video, and just assume that all races of aliens are benevolent? You have yet to explain why you think this, what the reason was that changed your mind..if before you had any other theories. What i am led to believe is that you only believe what you hear.

Ah.. Hum. I don't say all alien species are benevolent. I believe I've been very clear in saying that both the Jue-sah and the tall skinny blue people are not in the least nice or kind nor are they trying to help us. Both of them have plans to enslave us, and aren't above anything that might help them accomplish that goal, like the 9-11 attacks for example. (That stuff was all Jue-sah though; the blues are only trying to enslave those who would run to them to be 'rescued'.)

And it isn't anything to do with a video. It's what I see in the racial/collective unconscious. The old indian fellow there said he would send answers to my questions while I was visiting, on my shaman journey. And true to his word, I've been getting them. Sometimes it plays out like a little mini movie on the history channel but without Leonard Nimoy narrating, and sometimes the information kind of pops into my head, other times it just slowly unfolds.

I also know the greys are not evil, but not really involved enough to be considered benevolent. They created us and so feel some measure of responsibility, but they aren't powerful enough to go after the Jue-sah themselves any more. So they do what they can for us, but it isn't much.
edit on 9-9-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Dragon....uh....I have a hard time accepting that you actually believe what you are writing. I am not privey to all the information reguarding E.T....actually....no one is and it is kept this way on purpose. Compartamentalization is the form and it prevents anyone from possessing or gaining massive power.

What I do know about E.T....and I canot provide any other proof except showing people where to look that information is available....I know that your theory is wrong. To be honest...the reality is all togeather more disturbing.

Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
Dragon....uh....I have a hard time accepting that you actually believe what you are writing. I am not privey to all the information reguarding E.T....actually....no one is and it is kept this way on purpose. Compartamentalization is the form and it prevents anyone from possessing or gaining massive power.

What I do know about E.T....and I canot provide any other proof except showing people where to look that information is available....I know that your theory is wrong. To be honest...the reality is all togeather more disturbing.

Split Infinity

Well, of course you are entitled to your opinion.

And I do hope you understand that you are only getting the information TPTB want you to have. And although their information is compartmentalized, they have absolutely NO control over the information in the racial/collective unconscious, so I'm not limited to what 'they' want me to know. I'm getting information from all sides that can be woven together for a clearer and more accurate picture. Like I asked before, are you beginning to see why they are doing everything in their power to prevent us from realizing this resource, with a little work and willingness to believe, is available to us humans??

And of course the 'truth' you know is going to be more disturbing. They want you afraid, they want anyone you talk to about it to be afraid. They win when you are frightened. Frightened people are much easier to manipulate into doing what they want because they can frame it that you need to do this to help us protect you... yah, that's it.. to protect you!

And what I've discovered is that when you are living in even a mild state of fear, it blocks your ability to discern 'truth' when you hear it. You won't get that sense of knowingness about things which your higher self gives you via your instincts and gut feelings. You should be able to discern truth by some sense of response in your body, like goosebumps, or a chill up your back or that feeling of a click of a tumbler locking into place, or in my case, a silent gonging sensation. Different people have different indictors though so it is up to each individual to discover what their 'truth' indicator is and honor that feeling.

And I know the E-l*th are coming back to kick TPTB aka the Jue-sah off this planet. That will put an end to all that nasty stuff you know about. The Jue-sah aren't going to win, no matter how much they want to believe they will. And once they are gone, things are going to get much much better.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to po st by DragonriderGal

Wait, are we arguing? I thought this was for somebody else :/ .....

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I'm sure some are bad and some are good, assuming they're real.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Listen i had a few encounters of what appeared to be a grey,not the small grey but the tall type not the zetas.It was extremely intimidating and appeared to be aggressive.It was me and my little brother and it was like we were being stalked by an animal.It had some strange fixiation on an old barn that rested on the back end of my property.My whole family was terrified by this creature for six months before moving out of a house that had been in the family for over thirty years.If you would like to hear about the encounters just email me at [email protected]

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
These creatures pose a threat to humanity and all of mankind.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasona0388

They have the ability to be an overwhelming threat. Have they been so far.....eehhh. On the fence. Can we do anything about it? To a VERY small extent. If one of the races chose to wipe us out....could they? Yes.
Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jasona0388
Listen i had a few encounters of what appeared to be a grey,not the small grey but the tall type not the zetas.It was extremely intimidating and appeared to be aggressive.It was me and my little brother and it was like we were being stalked by an animal.It had some strange fixiation on an old barn that rested on the back end of my property.My whole family was terrified by this creature for six months before moving out of a house that had been in the family for over thirty years.If you would like to hear about the encounters just email me at [email protected]

Are you sure it was an alien and not someone? I'm sorry, do you understand that personal stories of that kind will not be taken into account? Gee why dont I see such creature for once. Because often times it is people's imagination?
edit on 19-9-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Their agenda is one thing to speculate about, if they're good or evil another, I guess it depends on many different things. Are humans good or evil? About why they're here, ("they" is a collective name, some think "they" are about 60 different species). I can only speculate...One reason - curiosity, another is that they're trying to become "earthlings" for some reason... One thing that occurred to me, while watching all the "ancient aliens" episodes, was how often ETs were depicted with some kind of space suit, helmets and sometimes with antennas. (Not those who look fairly human or the "angels" of course, but many of the others [esp. the "grey" ones..]. And now when people describes the ETs they've seen or encountered, the ETs almost never seem to use helmets, have they adapted themselves to our atmosphere now? The "Starchild skull" indicates some DNA activity. Also the found "genetic disc" (see Klaus Dona if you're not familiar with that artifact or google picture it) and the ancient sumerian texts.
So basically we know very little but think a lot

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join