It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens. Evil or not?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
DRAGON...i don't know you well enough to say anything about you or make a judgement. I was concerned that you might be a follower of Hubard...because what you said sounded familiar.

As far as making any statements about races of E.T. I can only say that there are more than one and that it was not E.T. that demanded a treaty....it was US. Split Infinity

Well, I don't exactly hide myself away here. *lol* I'm sure you've read enough of what I've written to have some idea, eh?

But that what I say sounds familar, shows that either Hubbard did have some access to the racial unconscious or had some interaction with some aliens. Although I totally agree he was a scammer/con artist to the max!

And my wonderings are just that. I don't really see those kind of details unless they become important, or someone like you, calls my attention to them. I don't see everything; I don't think my brain could handle it if every little bit of info in the racial unconscious suddenly popped into my head!

And as I told a previous poster, I don't know all the groups of greys. There may be some groups that are more dangerous than others, but saying that just feels wrong. It's like saying one group of carrots is more dangerous than another.
But some of us may have felt we needed to clarify what was ok, and what wasn't, with them. It is true that they are pretty clueless about human emotions and sex and stuff. So they may cross boundries without even knowing it, and putting it in 'writing' so to speak could help them stay more aware of those boundries.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Originally posted by bluemirage5
All I can say with what I've read of those little grey aliens.....

they are evil as hell

if I am ever confronted with one, of course I'm going to kill it or die trying

What you are reading about is the bots, made to look like greys, that are being produced and used by both the blues, and now the Jue-sah to to do the bad things they want done. The real greys are way too shy and gentle-natured to ever cause intentional pain. But they are kinda clueless about stuff and tend to do 'abductions' on occasion because they want to check up on how our dna is changing as we move towards enlightenment. They aren't intentionally mean though, but they can be rather intrusive in their information gathering techinques and don't explain what they are doing so it does come out with them looking not so nice.

But the Blues and Jue-sah are setting the greys up to be the bad guys so that when the SHTF, we humans will think the greys are to blame for stuff and go after them instead of the true perpetrators. And based on your reaction it appears their trickery is working, eh?
edit on 26-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

Where are you getting these ideas or concepts? Far be it from me to dictate conditions of what a person believes...but....some of these statements would seem to be hard to prove. Now I know a bit of the reality...but very few have the whole picture....Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
No I suppose it would be wrong to judge them by our moral code - but what if they ate your brain, then does that make them good or evil?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by flight-dynamics
No I suppose it would be wrong to judge them by our moral code - but what if they ate your brain, then does that make them good or evil?

Well...if they were trying to use me as lunch...I would label them...what they really would become to me...a threat. You can't use Human perceptions of Morality when dealing with an Alien race. I see this mistake occuring many times on this board as people try to use a Human template of reasoning when trying to deduce or explain actions of E.T. This is a mistake. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Yeah i never got the feeling that a "grey" was a potential harm or threat.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by thedebater

Although this is something I am not sure of....and I have been told that even those who have studied them still are not in agreement....GREYS....maybe Biomechanical in nature and may have been created or designed for specific interaction with this Planet. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
All I can say with what I've read of those little grey aliens.....

they are evil as hell

if I am ever confronted with one, of course I'm going to kill it or die trying

What you are reading about is the bots, made to look like greys, that are being produced and used by both the blues, and now the Jue-sah to to do the bad things they want done. The real greys are way too shy and gentle-natured to ever cause intentional pain. But they are kinda clueless about stuff and tend to do 'abductions' on occasion because they want to check up on how our dna is changing as we move towards enlightenment. They aren't intentionally mean though, but they can be rather intrusive in their information gathering techinques and don't explain what they are doing so it does come out with them looking not so nice.

But the Blues and Jue-sah are setting the greys up to be the bad guys so that when the SHTF, we humans will think the greys are to blame for stuff and go after them instead of the true perpetrators. And based on your reaction it appears their trickery is working, eh?
edit on 26-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

Where are you getting these ideas or concepts? Far be it from me to dictate conditions of what a person believes...but....some of these statements would seem to be hard to prove. Now I know a bit of the reality...but very few have the whole picture....Split Infinity

I see it in the racial unconscious..
I see the blues and now the Jue-sah's flunkies making them, and running them remotely as they send them out. I can see them looking at their screens as they guide them. It's dark and they are very absorbed in what they are doing on the glowing bluish screen. . Sometimes one of the handlers laugh as they make the robot do something really mean.

Just like a little mini-movie playing out in the screen in my mind's eye. Which means I am seeing someone's memory of those handlers. The person doesn't have to be dead for their memories to be available in the racial unconscious. Getting any idea now of why the Jue-sah/Illuminati/NWO bunch really doesn't want us accessing the spirit realm or our racial unconscious in a conscious way??

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by flight-dynamics

If they ate our brains, they wouldn't be a sentient species. All the sentient aliens are well aware of the karmic load that comes from that behavior. Even the dragons might kill you, but they won't eat you.

Besides, I am sure we taste awful, considering our diets.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Although this is something I am not sure of....and I have been told that even those who have studied them still are not in agreement....GREYS....maybe Biomechanical in nature and may have been created or designed for specific interaction with this Planet. Split Infinity

Only if they are the bots.

The real greys are actually plant based. And came here to help the E-l*th adjust and adapt the various animals and plants and insects that make this world so beautiful way back before we humans were even a semi sentient species. I know more of the greys than most species because I've been helping a group of them, at their request.

And it shows you how desperate they were.. they can barely stand to talk to outsiders, much less ask for help. I was really surprised by this request. It started when I noticed I had some entity spying on me for several months. Every time I did a protective shielding refresher, that little eye, peeking thru at me, was there. And since I was running protection energy that was based out of protecting me from those who wish me harm, I finally figured out that whatever entity it was mustn't wish me harm or it wouldn't keep being there.

So one nite, I decided I'd just peek back and find out what this was about. I moved over and looked back thru and what I saw was a little grey being backing away quickly and totally freaking out. Man, don't let those big heads fool you! The greys can move darn fast and climb walls too, if they get scared enough.

Finally it calmed down and I was able to move into it's space at it's invitation. I then found out they were still really failing at stopping themselves from going extinct and could I maybe help them? So that is how it all began.

Not long after, I asked Zeebadu, the little grey who'd been peeking thru at me, why they'd picked me. Although they aren't of any gender truly, Zeebadu's energy felt more male to me, so I call it 'he' versus it because 'it' just feels so impersonal and cold.

Anyway, he told me that they believed I saw them as no human had ever seen them before, and that I wasn't afraid of them, plus they thought my double masters in systems counseling could be helpful, since it is about systems, not humans necessarily.

It went on from there, and I do believe I was able to really help them get started on a way of being that would encourage those who didn't want to reincarnate to start returning to grey bodies and maybe even get some of the ex greys back out of human bodies.

Sadly they are currently off world, doing healing and regenerating due to a LOT of persecution by the Jue-sah/Illuminati/NWO bunch and their flunkies. I do miss them but am glad they've been able to survive.
edit on 27-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedebater
Perhaps they are here to help man kind evolve through another stage of evolution, or to bring peace to all mankind indefinitely.

Why, ON EARTH, from an infinite universe with billions of galaxies/stars/planets...would one alien race go out and visit some more than average planet with some pretty moronic inhabitants - to "bring peace"?

Why should they "help" us in any sense whatsoever? For what purpose?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
It's an important question that needs to be asked. If there is a technologically advanced race that's visiting earth, our first goal should be determining their intent. They could be a race similar to what Stephen Hawking talked about, which would explain their elusive nature. Maybe they are just scouting us, keeping up to date so they're prepared when the time comes.

My own theory is that there are several different races of aliens that visit earth. The reason they don't expose themselves is because they must abide by certain rules when visiting certain planets. I think these rules would be set forth by a sort of universal government. If they are an advanced race, they would have to have some sort of government in place. I think their intent is study us from a distance without interfering. Once they determine we're ready, they'll expose themselves...or so I hope.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

You're just in denial. You just don't think positive whatsoever. One of these day you will realize what they really are.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

To us they are evil.. they give humans poor self esteem, they put fear in us in general and into abductees.. those are negatives.. so to us from my point of view they are evil.

to anything else or other ET life they may not be evil.. but when it comes to us i think they are evil

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
There are malevolent aliens and there are benevolents. It's ignorant and stupid for someone to say all aliens are evil. Shame.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by yaluk

To us they are evil.. they give humans poor self esteem, they put fear in us in general and into abductees.. those are negatives.. so to us from my point of view they are evil.

to anything else or other ET life they may not be evil.. but when it comes to us i think they are evil

To you they are evil.. and I am still quite convinced you aren't seeing the real greys, just those bots. I haven't had any fear put in me from a grey. The abductees could be handled better, true. But the greys aren't the only ones abducting humans.

Some are being abducted by other species, trying to get their ex-relative's spirit back into one of their own bodies, so they need to kill them. Unfortunately, the spirit in the body doesn't remember who he or she was, and just zips out and finds another human body to reincarnate into, with the attendant fear of aliens now lodged in their spirit sense of things to be afraid of.

And still others are being abducted by the bot greys and tortured by the blues or Jue-sah to instill that fear and loathing of the greys. They intend the greys take the fall when the SHTF, and they make a break for it with none the wiser.

So, be wiser. Place the blame where it belongs. It is the Jue-sah who are working to make us feel bad about ourselves, so we will be easier to manipulate and less likely to stand up for ourselves. And because they hate us humans and want us to suffer as much as possible. And the blues are just about as mean, and get a lot of enjoyment making beings they consider lesser, suffer.
edit on 8-9-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

To you they are evil.. and I am still quite convinced you aren't seeing the real greys, just those bots. I haven't had any fear put in me from a grey. The abductees could be handled better, true. But the greys aren't the only ones abducting humans.

Some are being abducted by other species, trying to get their ex-relative's spirit back into one of their own bodies, so they need to kill them. Unfortunately, the spirit in the body doesn't remember who he or she was, and just zips out and finds another human body to reincarnate into, with the attendant fear of aliens now lodged in their spirit sense of things to be afraid of.

And still others are being abducted by the bot greys and tortured by the blues or Jue-sah to instill that fear and loathing of the greys. They intend the greys take the fall when the SHTF, and they make a break for it with none the wiser.

So, be wiser. Place the blame where it belongs. It is the Jue-sah who are working to make us feel bad about ourselves, so we will be easier to manipulate and less likely to stand up for ourselves. And because they hate us humans and want us to suffer as much as possible. And the blues are just about as mean, and get a lot of enjoyment making beings they consider lesser, suffer.

I am not splitting hairs on which aliens are good and which are bad. I am just stating that over all they harm us in the sense that, regardless of their intent. they will hurt our self esteem as we will feel vulnerable since we aer no longer the top intillegent life and that will hurt mans ego..

Aliens introduce a new set of problems that are negative, even the ones who are benevolent. Not all of mankind will accept the "GOOD" aliens. this will cause humans/et vs humans type of problems.

The aliens that hurt us are self explanatory.

I see your point of view, where you know who is good and bad. I don't dispute that but you really don't take into account how mankind will take it as a whole. some will be positive some negative but overall in teh midst of problems people will curse their existence. which makes me think they are overall evil at least to us.

edit on 8-9-2011 by yaluk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Yep they are demonic, watch these video's it will blow your mind:

(There are 7 altogether).

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Good video, I have never gotten to finish it.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I believe there is more then one type. And I believe at least one of them to be "evil". Of course I'm basing this on the previous things I've read like reports, abductions etc. But I don't know for sure. I'm sure flies think of us as evil because we squash them. They don't comprehend the reasoning as to why we do it, might be the same for us and aliens. They may seem evil to us, but perhaps it's because we can't comprehend why they do what they do?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I am not splitting hairs on which aliens are good and which are bad. I am just stating that over all they harm us in the sense that, regardless of their intent. they will hurt our self esteem as we will feel vulnerable since we aer no longer the top intillegent life and that will hurt mans ego..

Aliens introduce a new set of problems that are negative, even the ones who are benevolent. Not all of mankind will accept the "GOOD" aliens. this will cause humans/et vs humans type of problems.

The aliens that hurt us are self explanatory.

I see your point of view, where you know who is good and bad. I don't dispute that but you really don't take into account how mankind will take it as a whole. some will be positive some negative but overall in teh midst of problems people will curse their existence. which makes me think they are overall evil at least to us.

Actually we are smarter than most of them. We've got access to all the information from all the aliens that have died and ended up human, so we know what they know and what we know. The other species only have their own member's information, and any that are now human are no longer available to them.

And since we can't remember past lives and can't access our racial unconscious to ask questions about the meaning of life and such, we are desperately curious. So we think---a lot. And because we do access our racial unconscious on the unconscious level, we gather and synthesize information into whole new combinations which no other species can do.

And if the Jue-sah have their way, we humans will run around, scream and shout, and beg them to protect us when the E-l*th show up. And that would be a very bad idea. They want us to think all aliens are bad bad bad. They are trying to enslave us and need 80% of humanity to meet the requirement of the contract our racial/collective unconscious has with them. So anything they can use to scare us into running to them is put out there and drilled into our minds by the MSM.

And you can blame the Jue-sah for us not knowing about aliens, period. They want us to believe there are only demons and gods...NO aliens. That way if their cover gets blown, they can claim themselves 'gods'. And to say 'evil to us humans'.. really it's more like a bad influence or maybe a challenge that will improve us, eh?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join