It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens. Evil or not?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedebater
I am so excited for the full enlightenment stage. The changing of worlds, The freedom & the freedom of being able to control your mind and what it does as far as being able to fly, morph, travel, & wak=lk through walls. But also 2012 is none but a few months away. Technically it is several months away, but when you state it like that, it sounds like forever, and 5 months is not forever I assure you. Also I have a feeling i more than likely will be killed or kidnapped by the jue-sah. And well....hopefully there are enough elves for every 7 billion humans that populate this forsaken planet... The mayans were way off for the events that will be taking place in 2012. Although I myself was right about the enlightenment part. So long as i make it through this alien war. Btw, how long is this "war" supposed to last?

So what I would recommend is manifesting safety for yourself and those you care about in a positive way. Manifest safety for the places and things that are important to you. Just see those people places and things safe and 'know' it is so and then let go of the worry. The worry will draw that kind of stuff to you like a magnet if you aren't careful. Our wills are quite powerful, even by alien standards. And manifesting strongly by speaking what you want to see happen is one of the best ways to reinforce it. I even wrote my manifestations down, so I could say them accurately every day. Of course you can manifest for whatever else you want, including being able to make full enlightenment, and it will help.

Sometimes if you are up against some block about something in your unconscious mind, you won't make much headway, but something like personal safety and safety for those loved ones rarely has any unconscious reasons for preventing it. And then take it a step further.. energetically reach out to attach your manifestations to those other people who are manifesting the same thing, see it creating an energy 'safety net' around the whole area.

The more people doing that the stronger the net becomes. In fact, that big earthquake back 10 or so years here in Washington state could have done a huge amount of damage, but instead it knocked stuff off shelves and made a couple of old facades in Pioneer square fall off. This area has quite a few people who are into the more esoteric spiritual beliefs and are all manifesting safety pretty regularly. I think that is why the area didn't suffer any major damage. We all simply willed that we'd be safe, and so we were.

The Elves digging out the Jue-sah (can't really call it a war, more a clean up mission) will last as long as it takes to dig out the 4 or 5 actual alien Jue-sah still left. So, I don't see it taking the Elves much more than a year, tops, to get them captured and removed. It's kind of in a flux in the racial unconscious though.. like it really is mutable still.. unsettled. That they get them captured and dug out, is very clear though. I think it's dependent on how well the elves can find ways to counteract those super weapons. So if we can find some way to help them learn what those weapons actually are, it could cut down the time it takes for the Elves to succeed in their mission.

They are extremely powerful, but from what I see, some of the Tesla based information has allowed us to create some quite powerful weapons for the Jue-sah, and the weapons have the advantage of not getting tired, like an elf will after using raw energy a lot.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Might i add, when going through a shaman journey, can i go in it alone, or should i be with somebody to help me return? Also. When i meditate, I feel it helps more to relax laying down in the dead mans pose..can i do that too?

I think you can do a shaman journey alone. They do make drumming tapes that have the call back for you at the end. It's kind of tricky to actually stay focused on the journey, I've found. It's easy to drift off to sleep! *lol* But if you do, you can always try another one later. I did my journeys with several different shamans though; women who trained with the indian elders of several tribes who taught them to do the traditional journeys with the sage and whatnot. I don't think all that was really necessary though. What you need is time where you won't be interrupted and can be fairly comfortable.

And make sure you ask for divine protection from whatever higher power you might believe in. You definitely can call on the archangels, and your higher self for starters. They'll all protect you on the spiritual level.

Also, you may want to read up on what to expect and do on those journeys. They do have some basic guidelines of what you can expect, and what to avoid and all that stuff. I did 3 before I went up to the higher plane. I thought I would have to do a lot more based on what I heard others discuss at various times about their own experiences. So, I would say, don't ever expect to go to the higher plane and probably you'll get there faster.

And as to what happens there, I am sure you can discuss with the old indian fellow what you'd like to see happen, if you want a connection to the racial unconscious as I have, but the over arching sentience of the racial unconscious may have other plans for you. You just never know. But you won't know until you try!

And I think you meditate in whatever position best facilitates you being successful. I usually lie down when I'm meditating. Sure, I can fall asleep real easy, but it usually makes for a very peaceful relaxing nap which I never consider a bad thing! *lol*

Well, gotta scoot for the nite! Will peek in tomorrow, see if there are any further questions.

edit on 25-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Of course, Aliens, are scum, they're our enemy, they kidnap us, kill us, and destroy our human mind with religion, politics and division, and you ask are they evil or not.....nahhhhh they're stand up guys.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
haha yeah i read up on it before i did it, but i have a lot of trouble actually going in to a trance, and yes the drumming did make me doze off and i felt like i could see what i wanted to see in my head a little more clearly, it helps me focus more to slightly drift off into a dozing kind of sleep. And hahaha yeah it does make for a pleasant nap. Yes, i should get some rest as well. check in tomorrow, i'm sure i will have more questions.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
Of course, Aliens, are scum, they're our enemy, they kidnap us, kill us, and destroy our human mind with religion, politics and division, and you ask are they evil or not.....nahhhhh they're stand up guys.

LOL, prove that they kill us, abduct us and control us. All i see from you are posts about killing aliens, there being evil, they taking over, etc. But not one post you provide any evidence to your claims. Only small 2 liners with mindless blatter.

So, show us any from of evidence that aliens are behind anything you claim. Don't bring in some lame abduction stories please, real facts not people talking.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Required01

LOL, prove that they kill us, abduct us and control us. All i see from you are posts about killing aliens, there being evil, they taking over, etc. But not one post you provide any evidence to your claims. Only small 2 liners with mindless blatter.

So, show us any from of evidence that aliens are behind anything you claim. Don't bring in some lame abduction stories please, real facts not people talking.

Close minded/disinfo agents people like you always make me chuckle, i should thank you for the laugh

The discovery channel, a well known MSM reptilian front exposes the truth about alien implants, they're used to CONTROL humans!!

How can you be so idiotic and ignorant as to think Aliens are good?
They're horrible and dangerous, movies like E.T, etc, dupe people into thinking, "that hey you know what them Aliens might not be so bad after all, i mean look how nice this E.T fella is".
Heh, guess who's been hide Hollywood as a whole, reptilians

edit on 25-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

The discovery channel, a well known MSM reptilian front exposes the truth about alien implants, they're used to CONTROL humans!!

No implants are made to get bigger boobs!

Seriously sorry but i can't take you serious. Nobody is still that primetive minded, 'disinfo agent'? are you kidding me?

What a joke.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I personally believe that is is OUR inherent human habit to assume everything different than us is bad (read: racism, sexism, homophobia, etc) and therefore we assume that aliens are evil.

Aliens are not human, we cannot assume they have human traits in any way shape or form. We dont know anything about them except what we have imagined.

We dont know if they are good either, we dont know anything until we meet them, same as if you met a stranger on the street.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

No implants are made to get bigger boobs!

Seriously sorry but i can't take you serious. Nobody is still that primetive minded, 'disinfo agent'? are you kidding me?

What a joke.

Lol, skitzo, do you know how to read?
I never mentioned anything about breast implants how slow are you?, it was alien tracking implants, try watching the video.

Politics and your brain would equate to a joke, the truth still stands
edit on 25-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

After my experience of confronting 2 alien life forms I considered the same things.
Have you also seen them?
I'm open to the idea that it could be some kind of deception on a spiritual level.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by thedebater

I have been researching a lot about extraterrestrials and the origin of their existence, but I have not come to a conclusion yet on what their true meaning on this planet is. If somebody can give me some intake of this situation. I would love to hear everybody's opinion on the Aliens origin.

Let's look at the characteristics of the phenomenon. According to most available info, the aliens:

1) Are secretive (try to stay away from being observed by large crowds).

2) Abduct humans, then return them (for the most part).

3) Do not seem to be too interested in helping us (i.e. no official recognition, or obvious benefits in the decades of the phenomenon).

4) Do not seem interested in conquering us (or surely, they would have done so by now, easily enough...vs. allowing our technology to get better and better).

Since all we have is ourselves as a benchmark for behavior...if they aren't here to harm us, or help us...what does that leave?

1) Maybe they are studying us? The usual idea....but I have to believe that if this is the case, surely they would have learned all they need to know by now.....at least enough to then make additional policy of contact/no contact.

2) Maybe they simply are monitoring us, to ensure we don't escape the bonds of our solar system before "they" feel we are "ready" to join a more galactic community? This idea seems to make more sense to me, given their alleged actions, and assuming they exist, and are visiting us.

As for point of origin, there are numerous accounts that point to the Zeti-Reticuli system, specifically the fourth planet around the second star of the system. There are of course others, such as Sirius (the Dog Star), etc., but for me, the most credible accounts always seem to point to a Reticulan origin.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

...Good or Evil is an experience, they don't exist. People here live in duality, while this is not reality, we created it. There is no wright or wrong, good or evil, there all how you experience them...

If you, or a loved one, were to be kidnapped and tortured for no other reason than your tormentor enjoys your pain, I'm betting you might feel a little bit different about that. Just a guess though. Peace.

Next time, try to not selectively quote the part without the explanation in it. Now i have to copy paste again.

Good or Evil is an experience, they don't exist. People here live in duality, while this is not reality, we created it. There is no wright or wrong, good or evil, there all how you experience them.

There are people that could never kill a human being and see it as bad/wrong/evil, yet there are people that don't even have to think twice to kill a human, and see nothing bad/wrong/evil in it.

Look at the bolded part, that is how i FEEL about it. Yes i might see it as bad/evil or wrong, but the ones torturing him/her clearly doesn't. See the EXPERIENCE here?

Wasn't trying to misquote or obfuscate. Sorry if it seemed so or if I've misunderstood. But, sure, we humans excuse a lot of our terrible behaviors to varying degrees in some form of self-delusion. Makes the mirror more friendly too.

In my view that doesn't negate the fact that there is such a thing as evil but, rather, is evidence of our facility for self deceit.

Don't get me wrong: I think there are plenty of issues that are subjective...but I believe it to be equally true that there are many that are not.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Discover channel, really? You obviously have no concept of this situation..you are mind set on one thing. And that is evil. I have yet to see you argue about everything you are trying to claim is a fact. Which we ALL know, that is not the case. So until you can provide us with real information, instead of what the Discover Channel...You might want to leave this thread...or go research.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Well, evil is a pretty strong concept. From their side of it, it wasn't about being evil, it was about them finally getting a servant/slave species. It's just their bitter disappointment and anger at being made such fools from their efforts to that end, that's pushed them over the edge into such consistently abusive behavior.

If you ask them, I'm sure they'd insist they were just dealing with the human problem as they saw was necessary. And the angrier they got, the meaner they got, and the more they enjoyed making us suffer. You can see that same behavior in humans. Of course, they've gotten a lot greedier too, part of which is because they really feel we humans owe them for all the humiliation and embarrassment they've suffered at our hands.

Both you and I know, though, if they'd treated us with respect and kindness (pretty far out of their normal way of dealing with things though) none of that embarrassment stuff would have happened. It is their fault, if blame must be placed. But actually 'evil', I'm not so sure.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

*sigh* The Jue-sah/Illuminati/NWO bunch aren't going to leave 'evidence' or 'proof' lying around. They so don't want us to know about them and what they are doing, and yes, they have the wherewithall and manpower to make sure none of it ever reaches the light of day via any of the mainstream "approved source" media.

They've been doing it for a really long time now, and have gotten much better at it since the early 1900's when they managed to get their teeth into the american economy via the Federal reserve and the IRS. So, as I said earlier on in this thread.. learn to get the validation for information from your higher self and the physical manifestion you get when you hear 'truth'.

At that point, you'll be far better prepared to 'know' the truth even if it has been suppressed or distorted, or discredited. They of course want you to believe in ONLY what you read and hear and is 'proven' thru their approved sources and so don't want you actually learning to think and feel and reason for yourself.

Of course if you are one of their dis-info trolls, you already know this, and are just being paid to be the debunker by refusing to believe and calling anyone who does lamers and other insulting names. Oh, those trolls are pretty predictable. I am quite sure they all have a script with pat answers in them for the usual responses from those of us who don't believe the government anymore, nor that we are getting unbiased, unmanipulated information that hasn't been totally spun by TPTB to keep us controlled and passive.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Are people evil or not

That's your answer!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Based purely on reports of alien encounters I've read, heard about, or experienced myself. I'll just jump on this thread and say some are evil and some are not. Just like humans.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

It doesn't matter if they're evil or not but if they really exist. If it is established that they exist with indisputable evidence then we can move from there. But to answer the question directly I would say that they have some kind of evil agenda for not wanting to make open contact with the entire world. Then again they maybe good but have specific laws not to interfere on a global scale. Whenever I talk of aliens I get really pissed because I don't know if they exist or not which is the real question in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Let's look at the characteristics of the phenomenon. According to most available info, the aliens:

(These are the answers I see in the human racial unconscious)

1) Are secretive (try to stay away from being observed by large crowds).

The Jue-sah are requiring that of the aliens currently on planet.

2) Abduct humans, then return them (for the most part).

Sometimes the humans die of shock. If the Greys are doing it, it is to check on the genetic and physical changes happening as we move towards making full enlightenment.

3) Do not seem to be too interested in helping us (i.e. no official recognition, or obvious benefits in the decades of the phenomenon).

The Jue-sah again prevent another aliens from interfering with their efforts to enslave us. Since they have a contract with our racial unconscious about it, the E-l*th (elves) agree, and so everyone honors it. The Elves are the top dogs around here and are powerful enough to enforce what they want.

4) Do not seem interested in conquering us (or surely, they would have done so by now, easily enough...vs. allowing our technology to get better and better).

Again, the Elves say that brute force take overs are forbidden--even the Jue-sah have to do their enslavement by manipulating and attempting to trick us into agreeing to the enslavement.

Since all we have is ourselves as a benchmark for behavior...if they aren't here to harm us, or help us...what does that leave?

The Jue-sah are definitely here to enslave us. They aren't, however, rocket scientists and we've been slipping out of every effort to do so that they've tried on us. As noted, the other aliens are being limited to pretty much of a 'hands off' state.

1) Maybe they are studying us? The usual idea....but I have to believe that if this is the case, surely they would have learned all they need to know by now.....at least enough to then make additional policy of contact/no contact.

Well, in some respects they are studying us, especially the greys, who created us. They want to see how their work is holding up and what we humans are doing to be able to make full enlightenment.

2) Maybe they simply are monitoring us, to ensure we don't escape the bonds of our solar system before "they" feel we are "ready" to join a more galactic community? This idea seems to make more sense to me, given their alleged actions, and assuming they exist, and are visiting us.

Yes, it is true that the aliens are not at all wanting us off this planet too soon. I see a pretty strict 'no exportation' law concerning humans, especially a breeding pair. Once we start making full enlightenment though, those who do will obviously be advanced enough to not go around wrecking the place and reproducing willy nilly which is mainly a problem because human bodies will snatch up any spirit wandering by (which is how this species reproduces so fast). We don't need a 'human' spirit available, like the other alien groups who will only allow their own kind or a newly sentient spirit brought up thru the ranks so to speak, to inhabit one of their bodies.

As for point of origin, there are numerous accounts that point to the Zeti-Reticuli system, specifically the fourth planet around the second star of the system. There are of course others, such as Sirius (the Dog Star), etc., but for me, the most credible accounts always seem to point to a Reticulan origin.

For some reason, point of origin just doesn't seem that important to the aliens. Probably because the primary way of travel was/is the energy pathways (of which the stargates are a part) and those really don't seem to be connected to the actual physical set up of this (well, I guess I'd have to say) dimension. The pathways seem to be in between dimensions somehow. I do, however, think the whole Zeti-reticulian 'story' is a fabrication of the Jue-sah because it usually involved the greys as bad guys, which they aren't.

edit on 25-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I also believe they are from the spirit world, i am also sorry to hear you had bad encounters with these beings, but if you wanna fully understand my perspective on this whole situation please go on netflix and watch these 2 documentaries. "Area 51" & "The Phoenix Lights" I'm sorry i can not post a link due to the fact netflix is not a website i can copy and paste movies. But also why visit earth in the view of thousands of people and not show thereselves and do the evil things that people say they are planning? What's the wait?

They may as well be influencing humans through our understanding of reality based upon what we believe as individuals or as a whole.Stearing our course through life individually,but also mankind,exhibited through our behavior and how we choose negative from positive.Certainly there are instances which we have to choose right from wrong,and each choice carries with it a strong negative or positive choice,and charge. Whether we choose the right or wrong energy,that choice stays with us giving charge to our aura or field of energy our bodies give off,thereby attracting to ourselves a like energy.(karma)
The 'evil ' things that humans do could be indicative an or proof that we are being influenced by an exterior source of power other than ourselves.And I would fare to say that there are a lot of people who believe in alternative beings that possess unique qualities and reside in a completely different existence than we ourselves can determine or understand.Example;religion.
I am not equating Aliens or comparing them to religious deities,but merely drawing a conclusion too show how people have created many ideas based on spirituality.How this is relevant to your post above,if is as you stated, your belief that they are spirits one could postulate that if there is 'evil ' as you say,then there must be good as well.
I prefer to think that instead of labeling something good or evil,if we look at it as energy,be it positive or negative,and humans producing both energies,we are then attracted to the source which is most prevailing in ourselves to the outer source of energy in our world and possibly the universe.
So my advice to you is don't dwell on whether or not these beings are evil or not,because you will go back to the same energy you have produced in your life be it negative or postive,good or evil.

edit on 25-8-2011 by Daedal because: wrong button

edit on 25-8-2011 by Daedal because: Grammar

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join