It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 751
<< 748  749  750    752  753  754 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

are you aware of yourself ?
sry but think, think , think
what you are sending
its your self you are sending...
learning by doing is ok in handmade, woodworking.
what are you sending ?
if you really send out some its compassion.
compassion is a sin !

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel

compassion is a sin !

I am confused, vatel. How can compassion for another human being be a sin?

com·pas·sion  [kuhm-pash-uhn] noun

a feeling of deep sympathy and sorrow for another who is stricken by misfortune, accompanied by a strong desire to alleviate the suffering.

dictionary.com

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

You should post that in the funny picture thread!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

look deeep at the bible...
or better here :

dig deeeeper in at jakob lorber...

shortcut : compassion is a egotrip
edit on 9-10-2011 by vatel because: added god

edit on 9-10-2011 by vatel because: fixed

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Om abd gn8

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Just wanted to let you guys know that I have received all of your u2u's and seen all the wonderful posts of support from so many. I've mentioned before that it truly feels like we've become a family of sorts through our searching here, and you have all proved that today. We will get through this. Every day it gets a little easier, though every step I take to get back to "real life" is still difficult to take. Thank you every one for all of the thoughts and energy sent our way. Every little bit helps, and it truly warms my heart to see just how big and beautiful my family really is. My mother sent me a message tonight after a visit. She went home and carved a tiny footprint with angel wings into a tiny piece of polished marble and placed it with my grandmother's memorial in her front yard. She said "I had an image of him telling you he was sorry he caused you such pain and that he will be waiting for you."

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
-short reappearance: reference to satan is here:

edit on 9-10-2011 by khnumkhufu because: -in the sense of deceiver. why? -who knows... nothing changes. be a rock.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Ohhh start in Cali... I guess it'll hit me
when it's oct 29 then

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
rofl

Ain't it funny how this so-called John Smith shows up at Record right after Open starts throwing accusations at me.

Yo, Open: Nope. Still won't work. Nice try though.

Time

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Time4aChange
rofl

Ain't it funny how this so-called John Smith shows up at Record right after Open starts throwing accusations at me.

Yo, Open: Nope. Still won't work. Nice try though.

Time

\
Yes, I'm watching that now. Who are these people with the so called "Brittish Intelligence Agency"?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

Trolls trolling trolls.
Possibly.
Or...
As anyone whose graduated from evil genius school has learned, in order to maintain control, one must be everywhere, be everyone... play all sides.
If it were me, and I wanted to make it *appear* to those observing that what I had to say held more importance than it actually did, I would attack myself... "See, people are trying to stop me because they don't want what I have to say to get out!"
Naturally, if what I had to say actually did hold some sort of importance and I was being attacked by outside forces who wished to stop me... Well, call me crazy, but I'd want to get that message out to as many people as possible, before it was too late.
But, that's just me.
I dropped out of evil genius school.
Too much work.
I'd rather take it easy and be a physicist.

Hex
October 10, 2011 at 8:24 am
Reply….seems somone is actually making a solid effort to shut down the site…..wow……just helps prove that there is something to be gained here….hmm….
Like or Dislike: Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

Record
edit on 10-10-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire

As anyone whose graduated from evil genius school has learned, in order to maintain control, one must be everywhere, be everyone... play all sides.
If it were me, and I wanted to make it *appear* to those observing that what I had to say held more importance than it actually did, I would attack myself... "See, people are trying to stop me because they don't want what I have to say to get out!"

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

T, get your lovely bottom over to the funny picture thread NOW!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

T, get your lovely bottom over to the funny picture thread NOW!

lol...non, mon ami. I have energy for just one thread at a time. Each time I go to leave this one, there are new...beginnings.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Ok, I'll play....

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Yikes! Why did I slack this weekend when all the fun was over here??!!
I'll never recover.

Not only is this getting tremendously interesting (thanks Time
) but I also missed Satan's arrival (he was always there, damn deceiver, apparently). *sigh*

Isn't it so funny how professed "oneness" is always plagued with cracks that reek of Dorian Gray?
You gotta love your classics. They did not indulge in conspiracy theories per se, yet the gist is all the more exhilarating – think à-la-Orwell.

Beautiful, people, keep it that way. It's not tomorrow or in 2012 anyone's gonna get a somewhat shift. Unless you steal an "f" and you're good to go.

Un-effing-brilliant..!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Seems we're a few years too late.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Seems we're a few years too late.

Yeah, well, His Holiness and I partied hard back then. He could not even walk straight since, but that of course, is carefully chiseled out of the good books. Oh, well… It's fond memories.

Let's get back on TOPIC before the Thought Police comes back! Eeek!

top topics

<< 748  749  750    752  753  754 >>

join