It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 754
<< 751  752  753    755  756  757 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I'll give you another Apocalypso after 2012. I've got notes.

Are you indicating that you've been holding out on us?
Oh, right, I forgot rule number 1 - there are disinfo agents everywhere!
Except behind my couch. I already checked there.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnwilkesbooth

I've said I'm done with this site alot. But I mean it this time.

I bid thee farewell.

Hello, John

Join us in fellowship and conversation. The site is no more than a peculiarity. It should not be pursued so seriously.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker

I'll give you another Apocalypso after 2012. I've got notes.

Do not dare to suggest that!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

I've been on this thread since page 50. We made amazing progress then. At one point, I was on this thread when the hacking happened. Open had it so whenever you went to a new page on this thread it sent you to his main page. Also, whenever you'd refresh at ATS it'd send you to oct282011.com regardless. It was as if open hacked ATS. Then a user named open can on ATS and said "Sorry for that error. I mis-coded somethings" and never posted again. He actually went out of his way on oct282011.com to say he didn't have an account on ATS. So we were all mind-freaked.

Now, there's not much other than a funny picture war. I came here thinking I'd become enlightened, and I went on this site when Irene hit and I lost power for a week. I went on it anyway, thank you generators.

Johnwilkesbooth.

Anyone remember "the hacking" I was talking about up there.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Ah-ha-ha! Ummm, yeah...no! lol

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I've been on this thread since page 50. We made amazing progress then. At one point, I was on this thread when the hacking happened. Open had it so whenever you went to a new page on this thread it sent you to his main page. Also, whenever you'd refresh at ATS it'd send you to oct282011.com regardless. It was as if open hacked ATS. Then a user named open can on ATS and said "Sorry for that error. I mis-coded somethings" and never posted again. He actually went out of his way on oct282011.com to say he didn't have an account on ATS. So we were all mind-freaked.

Now, there's not much other than a funny picture war. I came here thinking I'd become enlightened, and I went on this site when Irene hit and I lost power for a week. I went on it anyway, thank you generators.

Johnwilkesbooth.

I, too, have been on this thread since page 17 or so. I remember the "hacking" incident.

What more would you have us do? What more can we do when the Dungeon Master has lost his way?

Peace

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by johnwilkesbooth

Yep... One page on the thread disappeared. The 'Open' character that posted claimed to have been away from the computer and had no knowledge of what had be previously transpiring... yet he dodged questions regarding his absence and who was running the site while he was away.

Nothing Open has posted is anything new... NOTHING. If you truly are seeking some sort of 'enlightenment,' or 'spiritual growth...' there are thousands upon thousands of other resources out there (in the world) for you to choose from. Most with aeons more information (and more importantly, GUIDANCE) than anything the Oct 28th site has offered via its non-puzzle puzzles.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Johnwilkesbooth.

Oh, my goodness, John. You really don't need an anonymous website to become enlightened, or anonymous people discussing on a thread, the enlightenment is already inside you! I know that sounds weak, but it is true. It really is! The only place you need to look for it is within yourself. Honestly. Not one whit of sarcasm intended in anything I just said.

I've rather enjoyed your posts on this thread and sincerely hope you will stick around, if for nothing else, for the company.

And yes, I remember that hacking - truly freaked me out!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

LOL I SO expected you would say that so I can post THIS:

edit on 10-10-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: changed video link for quality

edit on 10-10-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Oh, the plethora of aliases. What to choose, what to choose...

it matters not which you choose...all roads lead to Texas

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I like the colour orange. It's zesty.

Haha I suck at resizing.
edit on 10-10-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Oh, the plethora of aliases. What to choose, what to choose...

it matters not which you choose...all roads lead to Texas

And apparently they begin in Cali. I am so NOT going backwards to go forward.

Though I do believe I would dearly love Cali

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

I do believe you are misdirecting from my question. Ahem....

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by johnwilkesbooth

You mean "open28".

Here is a link to that member's posts.

open28

From the "first" post, you can follow along on the hacking. (If anyone needs a review.)

OiO
edit on 10-10-2011 by OneisOne because: typo!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire

Open went down the enlightened toilet when he publicly posted that log he so lovingly reached to.
That's when nonsense licks to the last iceberg that's melting fast.

Bad ice-cream day is like a bad hair day: cool people will wake up tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Well, I may have some misdirection...

The girls won't touch me
Cos I've got a misdirection
Living at night isn't helping my complexion
The signs all saying it's a social infection
A little bit of fun's never been an insurrection

Mamma threw me out till I get some pants that fit
She just won't approve of my strange kind of wit

I get so excited, always gotta lose
Man that send me off
Let them take the cure
Don't need a cure
Don't need a cure
Don't need a cure
I need a final solution[/ï)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
reply to post by JourPolaire

I am going to go with option A:

Originally posted by JourPolaire
As anyone whose graduated from evil genius school has learned, in order to maintain control, one must be everywhere, be everyone... play all sides.
If it were me, and I wanted to make it *appear* to those observing that what I had to say held more importance than it actually did, I would attack myself... "See, people are trying to stop me because they don't want what I have to say to get out!"

For anyone that is a regular user of ATS & plays outside of the Oct28 thread, you may have come across the Warnings From The Benevolents! thread. If you followed along you know that Oct 11, 2011 (tomorrow or today or yesterday depending on your location on the planet and time you read this) is the BIG day of destruction. Much of the same things discussed here in this thread have been discussed in that one. Only more directly and without all the cryptic clues and right out trolling.

When that thread started over 2 years ago it was to warn about a brown dwarf star showing up from a another dimension that will cause the earth to flip on it's axis, or pole shift or something. But as the thread went along the date became a metaphor and the thread author has since "left" for reasons undisclosed.

If you have time, I would recommend, at the very lest, reading the last 2 or 3 pages of the thread. That would give you an idea of how these "predictions of doom" play out in real time.

As for the oct28 site and date. Do not forget that what ever happens on that day someone can always tell you, that you were not good enough to "see" the reality. It will be up to you to decide on if you believe an anonymous person on the internet, or your own heart and the hearts of those that love you and share your life.

OiO

Curious didn't Comet Elenin and its following "brown dwarf" disappear from our time line like vaporized at the perihelion with no subsequent line up major earthquakes and super doom? Is Elenin, "Nibiru", "brown dwarf", black hole still lurking???Did we dream it away? Have our collective powers of cocreration wiped out comet Elenin and Nibiru off the drama scene for interaction? Next we need to eliminate this revolution /Hitler type potential scenario.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire

I like the colour orange. It's zesty.

i have been told that Brazoria is nice this time of year
edit on 10/10/2011 by TNTarheel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Haha I was just going to ask you to edit my resizing error! You and me, T, two peas in a pod.

It's the middle of October and it feels just as hot up here as it probably does down in Texas... Where's winter, T? I want winter to come. I was not built for warm weather and a bright sun.

Friggen did it again. I quit. No more secret small text talk for me.

edit on 10-10-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 751  752  753    755  756  757 >>

join