It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 749
<< 746  747  748    750  751  752 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by cingularity
California Governor Signs Dream Act

ROFL I doubt the immigration law dream act in California is exactly what open had in mind...unless he/they is/are Mexican

I am sure you are just trying to get me to spill my tea all over my keyboard!!!
edit on 8-10-2011 by BlueberryHillBlueStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I got the email too and it's not at the email for ATS, its the one I used to register at RECORD.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Im in California, Los Angeles county to be exact. I've been watching USGS for over 15 yrs online. I can tell you that all the faults in CA have been lighting up like a light bright since 9/1/11. All the faults are moving. We've had several EQ here right underneath our house. Salton Sea and Garlock fault on opposite ends of the San Andreas are VERY active right now. I've been preparing for something big here.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
What does the

(4) mean on the main page? It's new no?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
edit
edit on 8-10-2011 by ApolloEnigma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave
Im in California, Los Angeles county to be exact. I've been watching USGS for over 15 yrs online. I can tell you that all the faults in CA have been lighting up like a light bright since 9/1/11. All the faults are moving. We've had several EQ here right underneath our house. Salton Sea and Garlock fault on opposite ends of the San Andreas are VERY active right now. I've been preparing for something big here.

I live really close to the san andreas fault line. The only thing that worries me if a big earthquake were to happen is the nuclear plant between us.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

What does the

I think so. I haven't seen it before.

I'm also not sure what the >â–² is, but I might have missed that in this thread. I'm using chrome so it might not be coded correctly for my browser.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ApolloEnigma

I live really close to the san andreas fault line. The only thing that worries me if a big earthquake were to happen is the nuclear plant between us.

I'm in Santa Clarita 20 miles southwest
Palmdale branch of San Andreas.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Maybe I'm just being dense here but are there some here on ATS that have gotten that email from 0pen and hadn't registered on the Record? FTR- I received it at the email address I used to sign up @ the Record.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
It was sent directly from the Wordpress interface.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by cingularity

aha. that is interesting. but in the big picture it is only a few more dots...
where are the lines? (rhetorical if you choose)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomish

What does the

I think so. I haven't seen it before.

I'm also not sure what the >â–² is, but I might have missed that in this thread. I'm using chrome so it might not be coded correctly for my browser.

Where is this (4) on the main page?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I have a few pages to catch up on but wanted to post before I did.
I was in the hospital for the last few days, and am horribly behind, not sure how well I will be thinking here for a while. As it turns out our little bundle was not meant to be here at this time. My reality these days does not feel very "real" and thoughts are hard to put together.
I will be lurking as much as I am able, but 2+2 right now is a difficult equation.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22
I have a few pages to catch up on but wanted to post before I did.
I was in the hospital for the last few days, and am horribly behind, not sure how well I will be thinking here for a while. As it turns out our little bundle was not meant to be here at this time. My reality these days does not feel very "real" and thoughts are hard to put together.
I will be lurking as much as I am able, but 2+2 right now is a difficult equation.

My extreme sympathies are with you, avatar. I miscarried twin girls and are sure they returned at a better timing. One of my girls even mentioned it when she was just three that they had been going to be born before but they were here now so we all found each other.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Thank you Blue. This is the hardest thing I have ever experienced. But I am blessed with a very large and loving family who has been there from the first moments. We will survive this tragedy, I know, but I catch myself thinking "This must be a dream. When will I wake up?" Right now I worry for my other children. They have been with their father throughout these few days. They will be coming home today and I know it's going to be very emotional for us all.
As much as it hurts, I know he just wasn't meant to be here right now. He may come back to us at another time, in another way, or maybe he just wasn't meant for us... I don't know.
Time heals all wounds... this is one of those times I wish it really could fly.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I received the email from open as well.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22
Thank you Blue. This is the hardest thing I have ever experienced. But I am blessed with a very large and loving family who has been there from the first moments. We will survive this tragedy, I know, but I catch myself thinking "This must be a dream. When will I wake up?" Right now I worry for my other children. They have been with their father throughout these few days. They will be coming home today and I know it's going to be very emotional for us all.
As much as it hurts, I know he just wasn't meant to be here right now. He may come back to us at another time, in another way, or maybe he just wasn't meant for us... I don't know.
Time heals all wounds... this is one of those times I wish it really could fly.

Believe me when you get him back again you will KNOW he's the SAME baby. They ALWAYS return when it feels like this to me. He just postponed his entrance.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

My deepest sympathies to you and your family Avatar. I know I am just an anonymous person on the internet, but behind my username is a real person that has a great love of life and family. Would it be ok if I light a candle for you?

OiO

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Of course OiO.
All thoughts are appreciated and accepted.
Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 746  747  748    750  751  752 >>

join