It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 524
<< 521  522  523    525  526  527 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

I doubt it unless some major events are going to happen the hopi blue star is true

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

My second choice would be something from underground tunnels.

Sometime last year I occasionally started feeling little bumps & vibrations but only when sitting down. Sort of like when the washing machine kicks on a high spin cycle, very brief. After a few months I started tracking EQs in my area and nothing lined up. Now I'll feel one and look at my husband and ask if he felt it, his answer is always no. He does occasionally pat me on the head and say "they must be tunneling again"

I have been interested in underground tunneling for years. And living the area I do, I think it is very likely it is happening. Just no way to prove it. How do I think the "sound" ties in? My thoughts are it could be some sort of electromagnetic system for transport.

Like I stated before, I don't think this explains everyones experience with the "sound". Which leads to my third option for everyone else's experience. Something is going on with this planet!!! Expanding earth maybe?

OiO

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

Like what someone said "the thinking mans metal band" you could call them the metal version of pink floyd

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmirror
reply to post by ReAdY2AsCeNd

Thank you!

Yes exactly we are all mirrors for each other...

If each individual would be confident in their own beliefs, then fighting would cease to exist and all would 'open' up to discussion, for people would no longer have to prove their point, but instead just share their knowledge and experiences.

Starred you and love the way you put this.

I sometimes think that because we collectively haven't truly imagined what peace and harmony on a wide scale would really feel like that we are almost afraid of it. We all talk about world peace but do we really understand what that means? When I go on about love and fear I also mean that we are often afraid of good things like success and happiness and togetherness. It's weird I know but these fears can hold us back just as much as the scary fears. As someone said below we have to get brave and dare to dream peace, success etc and dream it in the now.

I can't remember where I heard it but there is a story about a tribesman who explained that in doing the rain dance he didn't dance for rain. He danced rain. He had to be it to experience it in every cell in the now to make it happen.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

You are welcome TNTarheel. I am also considering the same course of action being honest. I wish you and yours all the best.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

Oh, my gosh!!
So, very glad to see you are up to getting on the laptop.
Sending many, many prayers your way!
Take care my friend...

Thank you, Grower
Prayers are most welcomed.

I am still at the mercy of others so my time online is limited.

Peace to you, my friend. Continue to walk your own paths.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
reply to post by Grower

My second choice would be something from underground tunnels.

Sometime last year I occasionally started feeling little bumps & vibrations but only when sitting down. Sort of like when the washing machine kicks on a high spin cycle, very brief. After a few months I started tracking EQs in my area and nothing lined up. Now I'll feel one and look at my husband and ask if he felt it, his answer is always no. He does occasionally pat me on the head and say "they must be tunneling again"

I have been interested in underground tunneling for years. And living the area I do, I think it is very likely it is happening. Just no way to prove it. How do I think the "sound" ties in? My thoughts are it could be some sort of electromagnetic system for transport.

Like I stated before, I don't think this explains everyones experience with the "sound". Which leads to my third option for everyone else's experience. Something is going on with this planet!!! Expanding earth maybe?

OiO

Thank you!
Since I haven't heard anything, I seriously can't imagine how it would effect me.
Your experience is way different than Favourite's.
Some can't seem to be sure after the fact if they heard it coming from the sky or the ground. Maybe the perspective changes after a time?
I definitely agree that something is going on with this planet. How could there not be when humans are such a scourge?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0pened
reply to post by ReAdY2AsCeNd

Would "I love that you misunderstood me" have been more appropriate?

This goes back to the website. Plainly speaking truths leads to disharmony.
edit on 14-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

You are misunderstanding me. I wasn't trying to be a smartie pants. I was wondering why you chose that particular word.

Because I ask questions I am creating disharmony? I am merely seeking truth, not what you imply.

Would you be so kind, as to address my first post to you PLEASE.

link   

Make sure you get enough rest. For body AND mind, eh?

Oh, and do as you're told. lol

edit on 9/14/2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by mmirror
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

It is an interesting concept definately, the warping of time. Or the feeling that one loses time. If you look back at time and you think it dissapeared...did it? Or did you think it did?

The mind is a miraculous thing, that it can play interesting games 'within' matter. The Mind/God can also create for many to experience changes in matter, to which we call apparitions. We see them as real, but they are non-interactive formations...usually something that is not of structure, like time, and visions, and apparitions. Just something to ponder over...

Catch up with you later!

Music plays on CD's. Often you have 10 or more song tracks on a CD. Music plays in time. Yet you can jump tracks with ease, fast forward or go backwards. You don't lose time changing tracks on a CD or channels on a radio. It is still there to tune back in to again to pick up or run how ever you want.To vector in or tune in to people stations or to go back in a time stream or forward you tag the high emotional energy days for a jump to over lap or tag into their energy signature. To venture to jump an entire collective on a planet requires much more an energy marker than just changing one life stream. Time continues on its theoretical construct. A movie is still on the DVD whether I am watching it or not.

Our minds are capable of running multiple channels or variant life streams all at the same time.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 0pened

This is the thing about writing on the internet...it can always be taken the wrong way...

I'm sorry if I have misunderstood you...

What I meant was that Open is sharing his knowledge through 'choice' and 'opinion' on certain subjects, through showing certain images and directing people to certain items of knowledge....this we all do...however if there is any foundation of absolute truth to what he presents, for that it will bring about some sort of new awareness and understanding of life...then it will stand itself true...for he will not have to fear any repercussion for the result will give evidence to his achievements.

I cannot say that he will not get repercussion for this puzzle has not yet reached the end...

When I say truth, I'm talking about the 'end result'...for that we will not know until the end of the puzzle.

For me I am enjoying the puzzle not based on the fact that I will find anything out in the end...but just to share in the challenge of working it out, and getting to know about new information that is out there. I will not have an opinion against whatever Open is sharing, for I know that I 'chose' to participate in it...Open merely presented the option to do so. I already know it is Opens website, so thus everything is pertaining to his said beliefs and choices.

So it all boils down to expectation...to which I feel I have none...yet there are more people who are playing this game...and some do have expectation, so therefore if open has a valuable message in the outcome of the game, how people react to it will depend on the significance of the message and of course on the expectation of the people who are playing.

*Without expectation, knowing I chose to play the game myself, I am enjoying the game and puzzles...so the result for me will be without a doubt beneficial.

It is all about perception...

Truth holds itself up no matter the perception...it sits at the center of all things.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Oh, and do as you're told. lol

lol..for one who does not follow, that is the hardest part.

I must go now.

Peace

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReAdY2AsCeNd
reply to post by 0pened

How can you say this to be factual?
That says you didn't have faith/trust in us/you/we/all from the beginning.
JMHO...

But what do I know, I lack patience. Which in a way, to me, isn't really a bad thing. It helps me to stay on top of things.

Ask and you shall receive.

Can we really say anything is factual if we don't experience it ourselves? With experience comes knowing. Being told is not the same as experience.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

You are welcome TNTarheel. I am also considering the same course of action being honest. I wish you and yours all the best.

Nuh-uh!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

Very interesting link...could you please explain this:

3 : 4 : 5 = 1 : 4/π : Ø
(√5+1) ÷ 2 = Ø

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

1234)* --- *(4321

Was this figured out yet? I have an idea on what it means.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave

1234)* --- *(4321

Was this figured out yet? I have an idea on what it means.

Lots of ideas, nothing concrete. What are you thinking?

(it's math, so I won't understand it anyway
)
edit on 9/14/2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker
reply to post by adraves

Wrong.
You can control everything. Always.

He (not 'it') has been warned thrice as I stated.

Your words.

So… in YOUR world, a warning is a threat.
Interesting...

No more.

stillinlophi

ps. And NO on both accounts, to reply briefly to ReAdY2AsCeNd. It is all much more harmonic than that.

"if you don't do something that I want, I will do something that you don't want"
Yes, that sounds like a threat

"if you stay here when something bad happens something bad will happen to you'
That sounds like a warning.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OveRcuRrEnteD

Maybe that's because you're overcurrented: you're in dire need of a dictionary.
edit on 14-9-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Has anyone heard about the hopi story about the blue star and the red star

new topics

top topics

<< 521  522  523    525  526  527 >>

join