It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 488
<< 485  486  487    489  490  491 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by adraves

Honey, you could not even be a salamander.

Remember this (not only you): what you think you are is a mistake. What you try to be is a lie. What you indeed are IS reality. As said to the sweet sparrow, 'purify and integrate' — yet another solve et coagvla sort of thing.

Straight line is always the shortest way. Always.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by cingularity

This is not —necessarily— a trolling thing. Can you even grasp that?

link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker
reply to post by adraves

Honey, you could not even be a salamander.

Remember this (not only you): what you think you are is a mistake. What you try to be is a lie. What you indeed are IS reality. As said to the sweet sparrow, 'purify and integrate' — yet another solve et coagvla sort of thing.

Straight line is always the shortest way. Always.

Honey? Why does everyone think me female. So weird.

This thread can be so much fun...

link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Does she mean the eyeballs or the color circles and the irises?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhatrance

Originally posted by Grower
reply to post by TNTarheel

TNT, you may have voiced this before, but if you do not agree with the pack mentality at any given moment, your voice will be overlooked and brushed aside.

Grower, please allow me to say this (and not to you specifically), but to say that it falls on deaf ears, that there is a pack mentality, that those who continue to be interested in this are brainwashed, is completely unfair.

I sense a superiority complex, like 'we know better than you silly herd of sheep', that has no solid ground. For one, there is a bunch of sharp minds here, math and spiritually oriented, who are compelled to find out what this all means. Secondly, even the skeptics keep coming back like a moth to a flame, and don't tell me that this is not because you also are secretly curious to know where it all leads in the end (but don't want to admit it).

I appreciate those who are skeptical, and thank god that there is a mix of both here to create balance. It's even fun to follow that drama. It's the way in which this is expressed that sometimes I do not agree with.

To me, the truth is that it's just a different approach to finding out what this site is about. Those actively involved in solving 'the puzzle' because they are intrigued, and those busy telling others that this is meaningless, but follow the thread nonetheless. Active/passive interest. No one is better than the other.

Stating that this is meaningless/suspicious/dangerous/pointless doesn't make one more intelligent than the ones that have been discussing the content of the site, sharing at times beautiful insights. We are all intelligent, we have just chosen to focus our minds in a different direction. I see no pack mentality here. I see bright minds.

Peace.

I gave you a star for this! Wish I could give 10!!!

Oct282011 and this thread has inspired me to learn more math. Ughhhh I have never liked math, but now realize that I need it! Huge thanks for that, to ALL! I can feel my brain growing as I am following and OBSERVING. Wise words given to me, but I didn't take heed to at the time, simply because of the lack of PATIENCE.

Back to lurking...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Is this the same woman on the orange clouds video? i remember hearing a woman on that

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by adraves

LOL it is NOT a female thing, silly..! It is just a sweet (yet familiar, I would agree) thing.
Can't you just take the honey where it comes from?
Mindlessly, that is.

Your gender never was threatened, neither by me or anyone here. You are safe in your spot which is becoming quite jolly, I must say, even though you still do hold back a lot. *wink*

ps. wink is harmless unlike what your list-like trip entails you to. And you know it. Just smile for now.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

reply to post by buddhatrance

Whatever suits you. It's your call, not mine. In pure empathy. Despite you or anyone else (minus Grower) might think, I am not here to fiddle. I never intended to dance. Open led to me to it. Spoiled brat.
What happens when a scheme is unveiled? What happens when a lock is unlock because there was no lock to begin with? Can you grasp that..? All of you, not just you, sweetheart.

I wish no damage is done though heart damage is going to be there in some ways.

Again. Thrice open has been warned.

Tick toc... Tick toc… Not me. I never put that clock up there. He did.
Piece of advice for open likes: never play with what you cannot control...

Smile now.

Tick tock

I never put a clock up either.

How has it been thrice warned? I am very curious? Can I warn it too?

We cannot control anything that is why we play...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by adraves

Wrong.
You can control everything. Always.

He (not 'it') has been warned thrice as I stated.

link   
oh. my.

I have much reading to catch up on, I think.

link   

reply to post by adraves

LOL it is NOT a female thing, silly..! It is just a sweet (yet familiar, I would agree) thing.
Can't you just take the honey where it comes from?
Mindlessly, that is.

Your gender never was threatened, neither by me or anyone here. You are safe in your spot which is becoming quite jolly, I must say, even though you still do hold back a lot. *wink*

ps. wink is harmless unlike what your list-like trip entails you to. And you know it. Just smile for now.

So aggressive. Honey? Honeycomb? lol

Sure why not.

Where is my list...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by adraves

Agressive is certainly not the thing here. But you know that.
It's just as what was her name put it… sticky and sweet. lol

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

reply to post by adraves

Wrong.
You can control everything. Always.

He (not 'it') has been warned thrice as I stated.

How has it been warned?

Between the e-mail, phone number, and threads it doesn't seem like it has been warned.

How has it been warned and by what?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Exo-step #1:

What you do not like (every one of you) about it — is reality.
Hard to deal with repressed emotional level. That's when deceit shows up and one does not like it.

However, don't mind it. It is just another day. It is September and beautiful. Not to be matched (much less outmatched by riddles that have lost their way on a somewhat initial line that — if not made sense, at least had the merit to trigger thinking. But then again, 'thinking', when you think about it... Do you think or do you SINK?

Coagulate that. That was #1.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

well, I sink. I'm completely lost now....

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by adraves
I still can't understand why no one else saw this code.

They must have changed it then. It was there...

irc.va.us.mibbit.net

I am sure it was on the site yesterday. Maybe 0pen moved the code to thesafe or something

Code has changed due to re-action on Open's part. Flaws were born there. Badly.
What could have been brilliant is smelling dead fish by now.
He knows.

I am sure it has smelled the dead fish by now.

A brilliant thing lost. Sorry to be a kcid, but I played my roll. I am sure it had good intentions, but it was very flawed.

I have stuck around to remind everyone about it.

Edit~Has anyone seen Code Geass?
edit on 12-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

reply to post by cingularity

This is not —necessarily— a trolling thing. Can you even grasp that?

I don't know.

I tend to judge things on the surface.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
What was that???

I am well and truly lost.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

Does she mean the eyeballs or the color circles and the irises?

Are you speaking of me or the lady in the video? If you look at Adraves avatar you see what at first looks like a light flash in his pupil (the black hole of the eye), then you notice it is a roving circle or orb type thing behind the pupil. These orbs can move around and multiply like mitosis on their own. THEN YOU find you have the same orb issue THEY had you saw looking in their eyes seeing the orb (IF they have one).

I was asking if this orb issue is contagious. The iris IS the color circles or pigmented muscle. The pupil is the black hole that the back of it is the retina. It's not always a "red eye flash" from a camera. Some times there are orbs hiding inside the eyes. I thought we all had them, but then I noticed some people are blanked out and do not. The soul less kind or taken over bots who follow orders.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

How do you know if you have orbs or not?

top topics

<< 485  486  487    489  490  491 >>

join