It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 491
<< 488  489  490    492  493  494 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
reply to post by favouriteslave

Hey, favouriteslave!

I've been trying to catch up (I even started reading the pages I missed before my class was over)... I see we still have yet to figure out this whole Pi thing...

I think we should start by focusing on Non-Euclidean geometry... call it a hunch, that might be wrong, but it might also be a good place to start...

You with me?

MMMm yes I'm with you but I don't know anything about that type of geometry.

picture examples

www.google.com... g&ved=0CFUQsAQ&biw=1680&bih=925

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker
reply to post by TNTarheel

Sweetheart, I do NOT judge you or anyone for that matter. Peal off the skin and see it. Count your enemies where they stand, not where you think they might stand.

I would still hear your opinions on this most strange website, mon coeur.

If you have information that will help fulfill the purpose of this thread, the time to speak is now...plainly, yes?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

The way you mentioned those dates made it sound like calendars and how we measure time being restarted more than once which is probably true maybe there could be people who have been reincarnating in this dimension since they first got here

I know some have been reincarnating here over and over, myself included. This chance that comes when pi completes itself may be called, the rapture, the second coming, return of the savior etc... It doesn't have to be an actual person.

I want off this hamster wheel, I'm done here. How lucky we are to be living in todays "time" to experience this.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Sweetheart, I do NOT judge you or anyone for that matter. Peal off the skin and see it. Count your enemies where they stand, not where you think they might stand.

I would still hear your opinions on this most strange website, mon coeur.

If you have information that will help fulfill the purpose of this thread, the time to speak is now...plainly, yes?

I gave Open 24hrs. I'll stick to it.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

There is still the phone number and text msgs to consider.

There is also an irc channel that was in the source earlier.

There is so much to consider....how can we ever come to a consensus?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by scotms
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

Ok we almost have a deal. I am open (not the open of course) to believing you but like any sensible person I need to know I can trust this.

Give me a tangible sign that I should consider you opinion official - then we are done.

No riddles or round about answers allowed. If you do that a big noisy buzzer will sound

Check the code(s) —some of which has conveniently disappeared. If you kept track, you'll be good. As I said earlier, it is as simple as you cannot win a chess game with a black queen on a white square. The equation is flawed.
It is flawed 3 times now. Re-action, wrong concept/number and then some more re-action… Not Me. Open's.
I do not write the code.
I look at it.
I email Open.
I warn.
He does not listen.
No feedback. (in frustration?).
I proceed.
That's all.

Again, no riddle.
No joke.
Acceptance and deceit walk hand in hand, you know...
edit on 12-9-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: Correcting atrocious grammar. Typing fast and replying as well as PM takes its toll on Man.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Sorry to kind of jump in here, but it's been a very long time since I was on ATS. I have been fascinated with the oct282011 website phenomena, and much seems to indicate that Open/the website creator scans this thread... and I feel compelled to post this here now.

I had a very intense dream the other night, in which I had to find 'Aleph' (a person in my dream, but I think they may have simply been an embodiment of the concept). I had never heard of this before, and googled it the next day. Loosely translated, it can mean "beginning" (as the first letter of the alphabet/'aleph-bet'), and also a mathematical symbol for infinity. I won't go into the details of the dream, but I felt it tied strongly to the oct282011 website 'streams of conscious'. The imagery of my dream contained something mentioned on the website, and this same imagery has appeared previously in the 2 most significant dreams I've ever had in my life (dreams originally dreamt over a decade ago). Sorry if I sound cryptic, but it's personal dammit

So - does anyone have any knowledge of the concept of the 'aleph'? I'm interested in your collective thoughts about it, & how it may relate to the oct282011 website.

link   

Ok, try to familiarize yourself (the best you can in a ridiculously short time... sorry about that!) with:

Elliptic and Hyperbolic geometry...

...And let me know if you're down for a ride on the crazy train

Easy as Pi

link   

Originally posted by adraves

There is still the phone number and text msgs to consider.

There is also an irc channel that was in the source earlier.

There is so much to consider....how can we ever come to a consensus?

Ok I don't want to call any number, to me that is not a safe thing to do.

How do you use and IRC channel. I have no clue where to begin. Can you show/tell me?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by adraves

I don't think there is as much as we might think. They kept changing the page so that suggests a lot of info. guessed to date is correct.

A lot of things would have been red herrings or reinforcing a theme.

We need to focus on the raw facts:

Date
Consciousness
Equations and codes

Each of us are interested and are indeed better at solving different parts. If we keep digging and sharing our individual work, maybe it will come together. I think we must keep to a basic map as lots of these ideas are tangents - the blueprint must be really simple.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The way this thread is going, I am starting to be "lie" ve that I really am not sane. Where I once say 1 Riddler, I now see 2.

What is really playing out here????

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by biomech

As long as you did not dream of anyone called Ein'Sof, you're pretty safe.
lol

Aleph is Hebrew, but you know that. It's nothing special at all. Just your electrical wiring playing around your 'want' while you sleep.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Update in the source of the 'countdown-up' page:

Just reflect for now, it's on a schedule

== your belief

The deceivers come and go, I will not. That's the difference.

More:

There is no IRC channel
edit on 12-9-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Ok, try to familiarize yourself (the best you can in a ridiculously short time... sorry about that!) with:

Elliptic and Hyperbolic geometry...

...And let me know if you're down for a ride on the crazy train

Easy as Pi

Oh boy I'd be with you if I didn't completely suck at math. I passed geometry 24 yrs ago, it's not even fresh in my brain, I'd have to relearn all of geometry first....oy! Find someone here who is good with math. I will try and follow along with whatever you present.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Update in the source of the 'countdown-up' page:

Just reflect for now, it's on a schedule

== your belief

The deceivers come and go, I will not. That's the difference.

I will not come or go.

I am here to stay.

You could say I saw it in a dream. No fear. Just love.

Edit~Where is my list?]
edit on 12-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by biomech

So - does anyone have any knowledge of the concept of the 'aleph'? I'm interested in your collective thoughts about it, & how it may relate to the oct282011 website.

Welcome. I do not know of aleph, I will look it up and think about it though
edit on Mon Sep 12 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

You mean, I must ride the crazy train alone?

It's ok, I understand... we will both contribute to the pi riddle in the best ways we can... maybe (hopefully) we'll eventually *see* where Open's going with it.

Now, where's MathMax? He seems to be just as bonkers as I am...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I just saw the moon in the sky i looked again and it dissapeared you might think im crazy but i saw it very clearly

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Never mind it was behind the clouds

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
I just saw the moon in the sky i looked again and it dissapeared you might think im crazy but i saw it very clearly

No you didn't.

Things don't magically disappear.

You did make my list after all....

new topics

top topics

<< 488  489  490    492  493  494 >>

join