It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 522
<< 519  520  521    523  524  525 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

But where are these beans you spoke of after thrice threatenings? As Grower pointed out you are a day late and empty handed.

See? Like I just SAID.

"Thrice THREATENINGS" — REALLY? Where have you EVEN ever seen that?

My hand > your face.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
If someone could decode your posts for me, I'd really appreciate it.
I think I was following the Pi discussion better and I stink at math!

You're the one that came in and openly threatened Open to spill the beans.
You then gave him 24 hours or you would return to spill those beans.
Everyone waited.
You didn't show.
The convo went back to discussing the clues.
You expected to show up 2 days later and they wouldn't be back to the topic of discussion after the 24 hours had come and gone?
Seriously?!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

It is an interesting concept definately, the warping of time. Or the feeling that one loses time. If you look back at time and you think it dissapeared...did it? Or did you think it did?

The mind is a miraculous thing, that it can play interesting games 'within' matter. The Mind/God can also create for many to experience changes in matter, to which we call apparitions. We see them as real, but they are non-interactive formations...usually something that is not of structure, like time, and visions, and apparitions. Just something to ponder over...

Catch up with you later!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

I have never "threatened" (YOUR words, not mine) anyone.

You were following Pi? Really? This is where I revised the fondness and scratch it.

You're on your own. Have fun — at least I'm fairly certain you'll pretend.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

You got nothin'. Just as I thought.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower
reply to post by OneisOne

Thank you for that!

I'd totally forgotten that we are chasing after Opens 'realization'.
And what if I don't want to be changed? That's kinda pushy. lol

What?!? You don't want to be changed!?! How dare you want to live in a "false" reality!

I tried to state the same yesterday, but it went against the "change reality at will" flow and was ignored. And that is fine with me, at least I got it off my chest. (btw... if someone wants to "create/realize" me some new beta cells, that would be grand. The ones I have suck.)

I wonder if people realize that a cosmic "awaking" was supposed to happen over 10 years ago? That's what started me on the journey. My how time flies......

And you are welcome Grower!
OiO

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker
WOW..!

Err… after all, err, don't mind me, just look after your-selves.
Un-effing-believable.

grininlophi

Silentwalker

I feel that if you have something to share then you should share it.

When someone like Open sets up this sort of website then he/she must know that people will try to discover who they are and be prepared to deal with that. If this is all for the good then there should be nothing to hide.

This is ATS after all. It is an investigative website. As much as everyone enjoys the discussion, if what Open has to say is of any value then it should withstand the test of time and the test of full information and investigation.

I understand that some of your objection to all of this was that if someone has a really good message they should just come out with it and tell people and not veil it in all these riddles, maths etc. I see what you are saying and agree to a certain extent but I also see that there is a certain value in the way Open has gone about this as it did start a dialogue and did start people thinking.

Where for me you are slightly losing a bit of the moral high ground is by implying you know something about who is behind this but you won't just come out and share what you know. This is no different than what you are accusing Open of doing.

If you know something but know you won't share it then why say it in the first place? Is it not just a way of also being elitist?

If it's the case however that providing information on who Open is would in some way be dangerous for him/her then of course outing them would be unfair. But if that was the case then why would you even bring it up in the first place?

This site has turned into a very good mirror of the way we create problems and solutions in the world. Working together is the only way we can all go forward and really I'm not sure if what Open is or isn't doing even matters any more. What does matter is how we treat each other and how we can try to pull together even when we see things in completely different ways. Accepting difference and learning to be at peace with it in our lives is just as important to coming together as agreement is.

Maybe I'm too idealistic, but one thing I have learned in life is that I will definitely not like everyone I come across, but I can still love them by wishing them well and just letting them be who they are without judgment and without trying to force them to conform to my worldview.

So thanks for contributing some opposing thoughts. It's a good rule of thumb to question everything and not just blindly accept everything that comes our way. But remember the finger that points has three fingers pointing back at the person pointing so anything we question we must also be willing to question in ourselves too. It's only our egos that get stuck on the need to be right. The questioning mind, removed from ego, frees us to find our own way with information as it is presented and to change our opinions if necessary as the picture widens.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Don't feed the trolls.

-----

Can someone explain how the discussions of us being 5 years ahead originated?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

reply to post by favouriteslave

I'm just curious, are you in a 'very' populated area?
edit on 9/14/2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

Hmmmm. I live in LA county but not in the "city" of LA. Unicorporated area in the foothills. I live in a condo complex but surrounded by wonderful nature. Lots of trees, grass, canyons etc.. I live on top a hill surrounded by Placerita cyn. Nice breeze is always blowing even when it's 105 deg.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

'Faith' drive you insane.

Wabbits, c'mon. Do you not have enough carrots to gnaw?

From what I see, some clear up seems imperative.
I did not wish to post anymore, however, I guess I have grown a fondness for some of you. I shall post later, after I attend to Life — for indeed, there is one out there, you know. In pure reality — a notion that might drop some jaws, it seems, eh?

Later then, and be good.

inlophi,
Demian.

Is that what you speak of when you say "pure reality?
www.purereality4u.org...

What about "inlophi"?
www.urbandictionary.com...

edit on 14-9-2011 by ReAdY2AsCeNd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

reply to post by adraves

Wrong.
You can control everything. Always.

He (not 'it') has been warned thrice as I stated.

Your words.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave

reply to post by favouriteslave

I'm just curious, are you in a 'very' populated area?

Hmmmm. I live in LA county but not in the "city" of LA. Unicorporated area in the foothills. I live in a condo complex but surrounded by wonderful nature. Lots of trees, grass, canyons etc.. I live on top a hill surrounded by Placerita cyn. Nice breeze is always blowing even when it's 105 deg.

Ooo, don't think I could handle 105.
I just wondered if the sound started in a more unpopulated area, as you said it was a year ago you heard it, and has moved into more populated areas now. Or not? Just a thought.
Thanks for responding

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 0pened

Yes well that is how life works really through ego...'the war of viewpoints'.

You can look at it as a bad thing, as only a struggle, or you could see it as an expansion of awareness (growing within the struggle of opinion).

If we did not reflect information off of each other than awareness would never be achieved.
'Reflection' is what makes us aware of possiblity and of the fact that we are going through life together.

Interaction is the reason for our creation, no matter how it is viewed.

However to say something is truth is dependant on much more than opinion...for truth stands free without judgment or criticism. Truth has its own podium to stand on, and never needs to search for someone to believe in it.

You will know if you hold truth for it will never waver and will hold itself up no matter the obstacles or challenges.

And if Open holds onto truth than this will also be so...he should never feel fearful of sharing it. For if it is truth, there is no one who will deny it, or judge it.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

reply to post by OneisOne

Thank you for that!

I'd totally forgotten that we are chasing after Opens 'realization'.
And what if I don't want to be changed? That's kinda pushy. lol

What?!? You don't want to be changed!?! How dare you want to live in a "false" reality!

I tried to state the same yesterday, but it went against the "change reality at will" flow and was ignored. And that is fine with me, at least I got it off my chest. (btw... if someone wants to "create/realize" me some new beta cells, that would be grand. The ones I have suck.)

I wonder if people realize that a cosmic "awaking" was supposed to happen over 10 years ago? That's what started me on the journey. My how time flies......

And you are welcome Grower!
OiO

No, dang it, I do NOT want to be changed. I'm happy with me and I like me!

10 years ago? Wow...time flies. Yuk, yuk. lol

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

reply to post by adraves

Wrong.
You can control everything. Always.

He (not 'it') has been warned thrice as I stated.

Your words.

So… in YOUR world, a warning is a threat.
Interesting...

No more.

stillinlophi

ps. And NO on both accounts, to reply briefly to ReAdY2AsCeNd. It is all much more harmonic than that.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mara5683

Sorry, Mara, I do think you're not going to be receiving an answer, but I starred you and completely agree

edit on 9/14/2011 by Grower because: finners too quick

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

So… in YOUR world, a warning is a threat.
Interesting...

No more.

stillinlophi

Well that depends, were you holding a weapon and what did your eyes look like when you said it?

And yes, stonedlion, I heard you. I can't help it! Arggh!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mmirror

Gave you a star Mmirror!!

101% agree.

I find my "truth" by feeling/seeing what resonates within me and then reflecting on it.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Thanks Grower

And on a completely different and so very deep note how do you get the smilieys to come in without the code bit!!?_javascript:icon('
') see this is always what happens when I drag one down _javascript:icon('
')

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

I heard the "sound" for the first time June 9th of this year. Twice in one day.

I will say... when it comes to what I heard I'm inclined to believe it is some sort of stealth tech that is being tested. I'm in the general area of Oak Ridge National Labs & hearing it twice was almost like a "fly in, fly out". But I only apply that to what I heard & a few other "hearings" I have read about.

And I've also toyed around with it is generated from something underground. Like it is coming from some sort of tunnel system. But I just don't know.

OiO

new topics

top topics

<< 519  520  521    523  524  525 >>

join