It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 523
<< 520  521  522    524  525  526 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mmirror

"Interaction is the reason for our creation, no matter how it is viewed."

Thank you for the reply.

I fear you misunderstood me. Just creating a website with a truth on it does not lead to interaction.

Would this thread have come so far without interaction? The site gave us all something to focus on regardless of viewpoints.

If it was a simple message spoken plainly, there would be no interaction. There would have been no thought.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion
Don't feed the trolls.

-----

Can someone explain how the discussions of us being 5 years ahead originated?

Ok someone mentioned the date July 4th, can't remember who right now, maybe patefacio or triple sal cal.

July 4th-December 31 2015 .Then this post

Originally posted by TripleSalCal
reply to post by Patefacio

Definitely clear enough.

I remembered reading about how there could have been a possible time line switch, and I found a site here
Happy New Year 2016

According to this site some multidimensional beings (gods) moved the human clock forward, thus completing the human transition soon. The Mayan prophecy has already come and passed but the changes can still be felt.

That is what Open is trying to show us. The power is already out there and we just have to realize it. The manuals are just a way to make use of the changes.

"The reality is primed. Are you?"

I'm getting there.

This guy proposes that have been picked up out of our timline and placed into 2016. I'm still trying to grasp it that is even possible. Did anyone notice? Why skip all those years to avoid 2012 only to let Japan have a huge disaster. Why not skip that too? They should have gone back earlier, July 4th was too late!
edit on 14-9-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

link   
New in source code:

(3 Dimensinal [material] thinking will not solve this. That has been a major point.)

I lol'ed...

link   

Originally posted by Mara5683
reply to post by Grower

Thanks Grower

And on a completely different and so very deep note how do you get the smilieys to come in without the code bit!!?_javascript:icon('
') see this is always what happens when I drag one down _javascript:icon('
')

I had trouble with them too, until I realized I couldn't stick them in the middle, but had to click them when/where I wanted them and then continue on typing.
I'm new at the smilie thing here, but I do like them!
I'm sure someone knows how to manipulate them around much better than I!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ReAdY2AsCeNd

Out of politeness to you, in answer to your questions it's: no and no.

However, that might be of interest, though only for edification in this low Open thread.

link

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 0pened

How can you say this to be factual?
That says you didn't have faith/trust in us/you/we/all from the beginning.
JMHO...

But what do I know, I lack patience. Which in a way, to me, isn't really a bad thing. It helps me to stay on top of things.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
reply to post by Grower

I heard the "sound" for the first time June 9th of this year. Twice in one day.

I will say... when it comes to what I heard I'm inclined to believe it is some sort of stealth tech that is being tested. I'm in the general area of Oak Ridge National Labs & hearing it twice was almost like a "fly in, fly out". But I only apply that to what I heard & a few other "hearings" I have read about.

And I've also toyed around with it is generated from something underground. Like it is coming from some sort of tunnel system. But I just don't know.

OiO

See, now I'm getting a complex because I'm not hearing them! lol.
They are very strange, to say the least, and more and more are hearing them. Kind of hard to just brush off something when so many are.
Did you ever come to a decision on what you 'thought' they might be if not the stealth stuff?
I'm really interested....

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoeSignal

New in source code:

(3 Dimensinal [material] thinking will not solve this. That has been a major point.)

I lol'ed...

Then there is the argument of what is the 4th dimension...Time? Some disagree.

I just feel this all has to do with "time"

hint--- It runs off your clocks etc.....

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0pened
reply to post by mmirror

"Interaction is the reason for our creation, no matter how it is viewed."

Thank you for the reply.

I fear you misunderstood me. Just creating a website with a truth on it does not lead to interaction.

Would this thread have come so far without interaction? The site gave us all something to focus on regardless of viewpoints.

If it was a simple message spoken plainly, there would be no interaction. There would have been no thought.

I'm not being a smarta^%, but I think you underestimate a large population of ATS. I really do.
Many, many have interactions about the truth on here. It's learning the 'truth' that is as hard as pulling teeth.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Thank you!

Yes exactly we are all mirrors for each other...

If each individual would be confident in their own beliefs, then fighting would cease to exist and all would 'open' up to discussion, for people would no longer have to prove their point, but instead just share their knowledge and experiences.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mmirror

Ahhhhh,

Dare to dream...

Another star!!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

Originally posted by OneisOne
reply to post by Grower

I heard the "sound" for the first time June 9th of this year. Twice in one day.

I will say... when it comes to what I heard I'm inclined to believe it is some sort of stealth tech that is being tested. I'm in the general area of Oak Ridge National Labs & hearing it twice was almost like a "fly in, fly out". But I only apply that to what I heard & a few other "hearings" I have read about.

And I've also toyed around with it is generated from something underground. Like it is coming from some sort of tunnel system. But I just don't know.

OiO

See, now I'm getting a complex because I'm not hearing them! lol.
They are very strange, to say the least, and more and more are hearing them. Kind of hard to just brush off something when so many are.
Did you ever come to a decision on what you 'thought' they might be if not the stealth stuff?
I'm really interested....

I thought about it for a long time because it coincided with me taking an OBE to the white library that sent me on a quest. I thought at first it was what people were calling a "DNA upgrade" I didn't believe anything about that DNA upgrade until this happened. All the sickness that resulted from that one trip was enough proof for me. It was like I had been exposed to radiation and was exhibiting symptoms. Like I'd been taken through the galaxy and popped out the other side into another dimension. I was really off in so many ways. It took me months to get back to normal.

Others started hearing it but with either no symptoms or not as many.

I also speculated it could be someone messing with the atmosphere
I also speculated it could be a transition in to the next dimension
Now I'm speculating IF what this guys says is true it could be time shifting........weird hypothesis but it's just a thought.

No one can take away the experiences I had last October, they changed me.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0pened
reply to post by mmirror

I fear you misunderstood me.

I am curious, why you chose this particular word in your reply. I thought, one lesson taught here - was to give up FEAR.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
inlophi --

in low phi

low frequency

SilentWalker is encouraging you to step up to a higher frequency. There are no scary hums going on here. Though it's possible it's the hi-phi's who are creating the hum, with their collective inward outward breath...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

Well, if it keeps continuing on, someone is going to have to *ahem* spill the beans and admit to what it is.
I wouldn't trust the government as far as I could throw an elephant, but I wonder what they'll come up with for these?
(if it isn't them, they must be scrambling like ants!)
Oh, I know...everyone on earth just had a heck of a dream about them. It was all a delusion. Nothing to see here...move along...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JustEve

Its also used in the song "third eye" by tool

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Valtor, LightSpeedDriver, OveRcuRrEnted, Druid

My young one was badly frightened and came here seeking the familiar. You saw her...and offered comfort and hope.

That kindness will never be forgotten. Thank you.

I do not think I speak here again.

Peace to you all.
TNTarheel

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Would "I love that you misunderstood me" have been more appropriate?

This goes back to the website. Plainly spoken truths lead to disharmony.

It leads to defense of positions and not working together.

edit on 14-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Oh, my gosh!!
So, very glad to see you are up to getting on the laptop.
Sending many, many prayers your way!
Take care my friend...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by JustEve

Its also used in the song "third eye" by tool

Interesting you bring up Tool. Tool and A Perfect Circle are favourites of mine. They use a lot of esoteric knowledge in their music and lyrics

Watch this video...........TOTAL TRIP 46 &2. Even if you don't like watching boobtube videos JUST do it.

youtu.be...

edit on 14-9-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 520  521  522    524  525  526 >>

join