It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 525
<< 522  523  524    526  527  528 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower
Did anyone ever figure out the content on this page?

adundas.noemata.net...

~sigh~ Alrighty, then...did anyone notice specific words/ phrases in there?
Pi, key, randomnumber, tides of all men's, ways of achieving this end, offer them objectified death, The plan must become the map yadda, yadda???
edit on 9/14/2011 by Grower because: cause some things never change!!!

edit on 9/14/2011 by Grower because: Oh...nevermind, then!

Hi im new here btw .. there is SO MANY pictures in there some i dont understand what im looking at to me it looks like it wants to show different ways of seeing ..it triggers me somthing but i dont know what..

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cb50a51dd01f.png[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0pened

Originally posted by ReAdY2AsCeNd
reply to post by 0pened

How can you say this to be factual?
That says you didn't have faith/trust in us/you/we/all from the beginning.
JMHO...

But what do I know, I lack patience. Which in a way, to me, isn't really a bad thing. It helps me to stay on top of things.

Ask and you shall receive.

Can we really say anything is factual if we don't experience it ourselves? With experience comes knowing. Being told is not the same as experience.

Thank you!

I guess my mind works both ways.

I understand what you are saying my friend. However, if someone tells me they found a gold coin in the fountain outside, I will go to the fountain and get one out also. So therefore, I did experience what I was told.

If that makes sense...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3ThirdEye3

Did anyone ever figure out the content on this page?

adundas.noemata.net...

~sigh~ Alrighty, then...did anyone notice specific words/ phrases in there?
Pi, key, randomnumber, tides of all men's, ways of achieving this end, offer them objectified death, The plan must become the map yadda, yadda???
edit on 9/14/2011 by Grower because: cause some things never change!!!

edit on 9/14/2011 by Grower because: Oh...nevermind, then!

Hi im new here btw .. there is SO MANY pictures in there some i dont understand what im looking at to me it looks like it wants to show different ways of seeing ..it triggers me somthing but i dont know what..

Welcome!
And thanks for chiming in.
If you think you have an idea about something, just throw it in
Especially if you figure out that 'what'.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave

1234)* --- *(4321

Was this figured out yet? I have an idea on what it means.

Lots of ideas, nothing concrete. What are you thinking?

(it's math, so I won't understand it anyway
)
edit on 9/14/2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

Ok here is my idea. I promise you that you won't really need math to see my point.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/291fb72a0891.png[/atsimg]

This is showing us in our universe and our progression of time. Upper right is showing our universe is attached to another, a mirror universe. Both have 4 dimensions 1234***4321

Everything has balance. We've found out that Pi is really ONLY half! We need two Pi (tauday.com...)

When our universe was created it had a twin. Times flows opposite in the *mirror* universe. To us is seems opposite anyway but to those living in it it appears normal flowing.

Example >

I recommended to watch "Through The Wormhole" Episode "Does Time Really Exist?" In the last 10 minutes it explains this very nicely.

Now how this related to 10/28/2011 I do not know. Will the barrier break down? Will those who are 0pen be able to see across the barrier, experience Deja Vu. Are things in this other universe happening just like our or is it a little different or remarkably different?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Now this on the Main page

What am I?

A barrier, a door, a cellar door, a membrane

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

Thank you.
Good explanation, I totally understood

I've seen that episode, though it was quite a while ago.
So, if I understand correctly, it's pretty much what people would call 'lifting the veil'.
There's much discussion on ATS about it, new one yesterday, I believe.
I have no clue what that has to do with the date either.
I was trying really hard to put the two ends together in a circle with a 0 at the top, like a clock, because of the direction of parentheses, but i didn't think it was right.
I like your idea...very much!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mara5683

Yes, I agree. It all boils down to percpetion.

It is as simple as this...

If we want world unity and balance then we have to reset our perception into desiring what it entails. Maybe it is just that most do not really know what that is. Everyone has their opinion on what 'they' want...yet what is it that 'we' need.

Thank you!

I will catch up with more posting tomorrow,
To everyone, thank you for reading my thoughts!

Have fun in your puzzle solving!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Thank you.

So, if I understand correctly, it's pretty much what people would call 'lifting the veil'.
I was trying really hard to put the two ends together in a circle with a 0 at the top, like a clock, because of the direction of parentheses, but i didn't think it was right.

Maybe an experiment. Have us all focus on the date 10/28/11 because it's when the veil will be the thinnest? Perhaps we will be able to see across it if we all function as one.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

so it's not a word if it's not in the dictionary? it seems you got the meaning. what's your point again?
You see I have respect for everyone regardless of how they make me feel or what they think of me. All I did was demonstrate my perspective on your little spat with Grower. I still respect your perspective, but as a person who actually has feelings and empathy for my family in all senses of the word, I do not respect your attitude.

edit on 14-9-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: (no reason given)

And 'by the way', is your name in the dictionary?
edit on 14-9-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: another thought

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Thank you.

I have all the Episodes recorded and I frequently go back to them for reference. This is what I did last night. Husband grumbled "how many times are you going to watch that, its a rerun." "Nope its a recording and I'm going to watch it over and over until I figure it out" Husband grumbles and hides in the bedroom. Then my 6yr old boy asks to watch it with me. He says, "No way, time exists because my brain tells me so!!!!" Then he fell asleep about 20 seconds later.
edit on 14-9-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Maybe its the blue star or multiple things

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

And what if I'm really busy that day?

I'm just kidding!

*read your next post - you ARE rather stubborn, aren't you? lol

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OveRcuRrEnteD

Are you real? Can't you even read? I think you missed my answer entirely.
Try reading it again.
Slowly.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

And what if I'm really busy that day?

I'm just kidding!

*read your next post - you ARE rather stubborn, aren't you? lol

Yep......until the wheels fall off

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

lol

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Well folks, I gotta say this thread is one of the best I've read here on ATS. I want to thank Grower for bringing it to our attention. It was a great workout. The majority of the posters contributed a lot of info and there were just a few asshats trying for attention and trolling. As far as Open goes, did we really need him/her? Anyone that's been on ATS for any length of time must realize that ALL prophecies, predictions and secrets never come to much here on ATS. Knowing this you'll find a lot of anger and bull**** in most threads. Sort of like Lucy pulling the football, good ol' Charlie just keeps falling for it in hopes some day....... But, we sure do find a lot of knowledge from each other. Several folks seemed peeved no one was paying attention to their posts. That's the way it goes. I posted way back in the beginning of the thread that I thought some of the puzzles involved Pi and Phi. Not a peep for another 200 pages.

On a side note. I think these vibrations, humming sounds and low frequency phenomena are Schumann Waves. For those of you not familiar with the theory, it is the frequency of our Planet Earth screaming at what we are doing to her.

Have fun kids, I'm outta here.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by boomerdude
Well folks, I gotta say this thread is one of the best I've read here on ATS. I want to thank Grower for bringing it to our attention. It was a great workout. The majority of the posters contributed a lot of info and there were just a few asshats trying for attention and trolling. As far as Open goes, did we really need him/her? Anyone that's been on ATS for any length of time must realize that ALL prophecies, predictions and secrets never come to much here on ATS. Knowing this you'll find a lot of anger and bull**** in most threads. Sort of like Lucy pulling the football, good ol' Charlie just keeps falling for it in hopes some day....... But, we sure do find a lot of knowledge from each other. Several folks seemed peeved no one was paying attention to their posts. That's the way it goes. I posted way back in the beginning of the thread that I thought some of the puzzles involved Pi and Phi. Not a peep for another 200 pages.

On a side note. I think these vibrations, humming sounds and low frequency phenomena are Schumann Waves. For those of you not familiar with the theory, it is the frequency of our Planet Earth screaming at what we are doing to her.

Don't give up on us yet!

Now I gotta go look up Schumann Waves.

I'm sorry...I probably noticed you mentioned Pi, but me and math...ya know...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by boomerdude

Don't give up on us yet!

Now I gotta go look up Schumann Waves.

I'm sorry...I probably noticed you mentioned Pi, but me and math...ya know...

Schumann Resonance..............the heart beat of the planet or it's vibration.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Hmmm, ball within a ball?

www.earthbreathing.co.uk...

Yay, I get to learn something new

top topics

<< 522  523  524    526  527  528 >>

join