It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 490
<< 487  488  489    491  492  493 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I have blown up that cityscape picture that is on the site. Well I say blown up but that is an exaggeration. I cannot get it to upload any larger than I have. Glasses still required unfortunately.

If you have a look it appears that underneath what looks like the glass dome there is a picture of a face. Am I seeing that properly or am I getting pareidolia? It is repeated twice in the sequence.

link   

I've been watching that wave for a few days now. It seems to grow and distort in response to the amount of disharmony here. (or perhaps, in the global consciousness)

Unlike what you seem to bathe in to… there is NO dis-harmony. The song is going fine, with or without you('s).

link   
I don't know about that you guys are missing a small part of the picture I think

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
4?

I thought we were talking about 11's or 13's for the past few days.

Stop going off topic.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by scotms

Do not see what does not exist. Or you can, actually. It is called pareidolia. What you are looking at is orbit driven. Call it ISS or satellite, if you will. Observance.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I don't know how, but I got the one page to open. The one with the cat and graphwave on it. And when you go to the next page, guess what music starts playing....The slow piano, trance theme. I don't know how I got it to open but I'll link the page for all.

It's talking about a 5D world, and awakening. Maybe the MOTHERSHIP is on the way

Glad I could contribute to the cause. Have a good day all!

www.in5d.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker

I've been watching that wave for a few days now. It seems to grow and distort in response to the amount of disharmony here. (or perhaps, in the global consciousness)

Unlike what you seem to bathe in to… there is NO dis-harmony. The song is going fine, with or without you('s).

Walker..you do not know me. Do not judge me. My interest is not what you think. Now, who is the illusion?

What do you think this most strange website is about? No one person's opinion is of more value than another's here.

What insights can you share as to the purpose of this website? Who runs it? Why 10.28? Why all the riddles? There is much to be discovered here...and not in a spiritual way. Will you help? Or will you continue to hinder?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

I thin we talked about what happens to the ones that don't fit the frequency i think you said they stay in 3D

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Hey, favouriteslave!

I've been trying to catch up (I even started reading the pages I missed before my class was over)... I see we still have yet to figure out this whole Pi thing...

I think we should start by focusing on Non-Euclidean geometry... call it a hunch, that might be wrong, but it might also be a good place to start...

You with me?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I keep questioning why pi is used instead of 2pi. Why would you want only half?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

I think i might try this do you think this is good enough paintings.name...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

OK - thanks for you feedback. Is that an official answer or your individual opinion? Do tell

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by scotms

OK - thanks for you feedback. Is that an official answer or your individual opinion? Do tell

Consider it an official answer. I said I would spill beans.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

I think i might try this do you think this is good enough paintings.name...

Perhaps any abstract painting will fulfill Open's instructions, yes?

I do not know that I am the one you should seek answers from, Molimo. Remember...I walk my own paths.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

I thin we talked about what happens to the ones that don't fit the frequency i think you said they stay in 3D

Yes all new age stuff and religion all speak or a rapture of sorts. In the twinkling of an eye etc...

Some will go, some will stay. I don't know what will happen with those that stay. Perhaps when they die they will keep reincarnation into this 3D world until another chance comes around like 10/28 or 12/21/12.

Some say we already live in 4D because time is the 4th dimension, I don't buy that. Time is simply our way of understanding events, measuring the time or space between things gives us our sense if where we are in space. It's an invention of the human mind to organize what happened at the big bang. At the bang everything happened all at once. Past present and future. If we didn't have time everything would simply happen all at the same time and there would be no experience or growth.

Time is like a comma in a sentence. Eventually there will be a period. Then the beginning of a new sentence!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TripleSalCal

Isn't the 4th dimension said to be time?

So we need to see time....then we can control it.

No. It means, some will need to understand what it is like to be in, 'non-time'!...a different kind of reality, could you cope with it?
Its not a matter of controlling anything.

Akushla

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I think it's about a movie...The Quickening. Awakening as One. Am I right or has this already been discussed or found out already?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Sweetheart, I do NOT judge you or anyone for that matter. Peal off the skin and see it. Count your enemies where they stand, not where you think they might stand.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

The way you mentioned those dates made it sound like calendars and how we measure time being restarted more than once which is probably true maybe there could be people who have been reincarnating in this dimension since they first got here

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Ok we almost have a deal. I am open (not the open of course) to believing you but like any sensible person I need to know I can trust this.

Give me a tangible sign that I should consider you opinion official - then we are done.

No riddles or round about answers allowed. If you do that a big noisy buzzer will sound

new topics

top topics

<< 487  488  489    491  492  493 >>

join