It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 493
<< 490  491  492    494  495  496 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by adraves

Alright. Can you stand a hug. A manly hug that is. C'mon, enfold me.
There.
I'm all yours

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I actually like the turn this thread has taken and I feel like "S Walker" is a breath of fresh air. Just like a certain member feels a certain video is relevant, "We kill the good ones" I can't help but wonder why they appear to be trying to do just that themselves. This is in general speaking here, not pointing fingers.

All I know is I basically live my days with "Que Sara' "and I am at peace with it. I highly doubt what is to be a simple message would involve pi unless it was just for some dessert.

I for one am enjoying your tongue in cheek S Walker.... wink wink to you

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnwilkesbooth
reply to post by 200457

Thanks for your takes. People were saying to get out in nature and such. So I took a 2 day break from the site to do the experiments. I'll have to say, from a first hand perspective. Doing all of the things on the manuals, all four of them, on your own actually makes a difference. I feel different, dare I say enlightened? I always feel presences in rooms with me since then. Now I'm experiencing visits? I can't wait to see if I see any spirits or anything.

I would like to ask you to be cautious with these visits. Some spirits do not adhere to the concepts of good and evil. Yet they can be perceived as such, when really the are neither. Sort of like wind, wind in not good or evil yet sometimes it destroys and other times it is refreshing. And there is always the danger of projecting your feelings on to it. That can force a reaction and cause trickery. Please just be cautious.

OiO

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Your right, I was just so happy that it happened to think of the bad at the time.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I am curious about one thing though, a couple days ago there was a link to coordinates which seemed to be taking people to their own home towns when they clicked it. Did we ever figure out why that was happening or did it just get lost by the wayside?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Not sure if i did it right at the time but i did it and it didn't show where i lived did it show only the US?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
I am curious about one thing though, a couple days ago there was a link to coordinates which seemed to be taking people to their own home towns when they clicked it. Did we ever figure out why that was happening or did it just get lost by the wayside?

There were two things. There were the coordinates and there was the way they were put into Google maps.
if put wrong, they would show up with a bunch of different, marked places. But one has to know how maps work before putting anything into them, right? And then, that's of course a whole other different subject I won't bother explaining here, since as soon as I seem to explain something, I go go whoosh off topic, against my will, mind you. Eh.

edit on 12-9-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman

That was a broken link, basically what happened was cingularity post a google link, and ats messed up the link, so google thought it was supposed to be looking around your location, but really if you copied and pasted all the text in cing.s post it will take you to africaish

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
That was a broken link, basically what happened was cingularity post a google link, and ats messed up the link, so google thought it was supposed to be looking around your location, but really if you copied and pasted all the text in cing.s post it will take you to africaish

Tanzania exactly — which was quite silly if you ask me: only winking to the tZ on the oct282011 webpage, which has nothing to do with it. Wild goose chase as kids love them. Nothing more.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Did you understand the tZ reference? I don't think you did.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

Hugs are fun.

We could all use a big hug at his point.

This is such a weird topic. I lurked for so long and find it all so fascinating!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

Thanks for the advice mate. I'm good on that, no sweat. Hence, I'll stick to what I just said.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire

I am not too sure what you are trying to calculate with pi. Maths is definitely not my strong point so forgive me if this is tosh.

www.earthmatrix.com...

Info on pi and the ancient universe. I understand it until I reach the second line!

**Sorry if this has been posted already, I am losing the plot**
edit on 12-9-2011 by scotms because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2011 by scotms because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sevard1

Now where have I seen that before...
Hmm I just can't seem to grasp it

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I also saw mention of a phone number earlier. Why would a site post such a thing unless it was meant to be 0pen? It seems so weird.

Who would do such a thing?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

Like how we can't seem to grasp the answer to life in our subconsciousness

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Sevard1

Now where have I seen that before...
Hmm I just can't seem to grasp it

Seen what?

I'm confused. What do you see?

This is a great thread. The October website is so interesting, I just couldn't lurk anymore

edit on 12-9-2011 by Sevard1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Sevard1

Hmmm it's at the tip of my tongue, cant seem to place a finger on it....

2+

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Sevard1

Hmmm it's at the tip of my tongue, cant seem to place a finger on it....

2+

2+ what?

You are weird. Tip of tongue and finger?

I'm a little offended by your choice of words.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by scotms

I posted this earlier about Pi....

Originally posted by OneisOne
Regarding Pi.....

No, really, pi is wrong/

It should be obvious that π is not “wrong” in the sense of being factually incorrect; the number π is perfectly well-defined, and it has all the properties normally ascribed to it by mathematicians. When we say that “π is wrong”, we mean that π is a confusing and unnatural choice for the circle constant.

What is really going on here is that, at its core, π is half of something. It’s the something that is fundamental, not π.

Are you serious?
Of course. I mean, I’m having fun with this, and the tone is occasionally lighthearted, but there is a serious purpose. Setting the circle constant equal to the circumference over the diameter is an awkward and confusing convention. Although I would love to see mathematicians change their ways, I’m not particularly worried about them; they can take care of themselves. It is the neophytes I am most worried about, for they take the brunt of the damage: as noted in Section 2.1, π is a pedagogical disaster. Try explaining to a twelve-year-old (or to a thirty-year-old) why the angle measure for an eighth of a circle—one slice of pizza—is π/8. Wait, I meant π/4. See what I mean? It’s madness—sheer, unadulterated madness.

And look..... same graphic as on the Oct28 site...... hmmmm..... Some special angles, in degrees.

OiO

Another poster brought it up, but was over looked.

I pointed out in the post that the graphic on the oct28 site uses the same graphic on the "pi is wrong" site. Maybe there is a clue there.

OiO

new topics

top topics

<< 490  491  492    494  495  496 >>

join