It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 495
104
<< 492  493  494    496  497  498 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel
 


I don't understand what you mean




posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TripleSalCal
Can't find the post right now, but I think whoever thought we need to focus on non-Euclidean geometry is right.

Kudos to whoever offered that thought!


That was JourPolaire who posted that suggestion.
edit on 9/12/2011 by TNTarheel because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
WOW! I think I accidentaly found out what Open is trying to tell us about....!this new thread popped up in ATF forum with a four part video!the problem is I think Open is off by a year,this is supposed to happen september and october 2012!


check the 4/4 part of the video from 0:45 an on and you will be able to recognize the exercises of the manual (bare in mind that this blocke says it is dangerous)

here is the link to the thread! www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by TNTarheel
 


I don't understand what you mean


I'm sorry, Molimo, I should have explained that better.

He has been banned, but he has returned.



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker
 

The Treachery of Images - Ceci n'est pas une pipe. ha ha ha

Whether you know what you are talking about or not, I still agree. A lot of stuff is a bluff or red herring. And yeah - I hope Pi is, because I am almost never likely to understand it



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel
 


Maybe if he already made another account how do you know this?



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
So anyone knows yet why my skin turns black when someone looks into my right eye ??? I make smiles too, which I'm not doing at the time.



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo
 


I messaged you about it...



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
So are you basically saying that since Pi is so abstract, it was used to keep people chasing their tails (so to say)?

Sort of added for "filler"

Thanks,
OiO


Well, π isn't that 'abstract' per se. It is irrational, though. Here it is just a fanciful gimmick in the countdown, because it fits its purpose — namely 'returning to "one" (here π) on said pre-programmed date. But that is just some sort of smoke screen effect —à-la-Chris-Angel— to amaze the kids…



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Valtor
 


I tried that manual last night again... It does seem like skin turns black (or blackness above the skin) and the others right eye becomes the center of vision



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457
 


I just read it thanks



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by TNTarheel
 


I don't understand what you mean


I'm sorry, Molimo, I should have explained that better.

He has been banned, but he has returned.


Lol TNT ,anyone knows that something severed from the whole will scream loudly to return to the fold! lol and oddly hang on to which it deems important. Who knew?!!!



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne
 


You could be on to something... I have been considering Tau for a while, but kept my focus on Pi.

T = 2pi

But, as with any good argument (and I have heard this one many time before), one must hear from both sides before forming an opinion...

The Pi Manifesto

I am not for, or against, either Pi or Tau... heck, for a while I was even considering the square root of two

Just another angle/option to consider.

I wonder what Euler would have to say on the subject?



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by organdonor
WOW! I think I accidentaly found out what Open is trying to tell us about....!this new thread popped up in ATF forum with a four part video!the problem is I think Open is off by a year,this is supposed to happen september and october 2012!


check the 4/4 part of the video from 0:45 an on and you will be able to recognize the exercises of the manual (bare in mind that this blocke says it is dangerous)

here is the link to the thread! www.abovetopsecret.com...



What do I have to do to get your attention!!!!! the Quote above is IMPORTANT!!!



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker

Well, π isn't that 'abstract' per se. It is irrational, though.


You are very correct. I should have made myself more clear on using "abstract". I meant as in "difficult to understand". Some people see complex things and automatically relate them to intelligence without fully understanding said thing.


Originally posted by TheSilentwalker
Here it is just a fanciful gimmick in the countdown, because it fits its purpose — namely 'returning to "one" (here π) on said pre-programmed date. But that is just some sort of smoke screen effect —à-la-Chris-Angel— to amaze the kids…


Could not agree more!


OiO



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
reply to post by OneisOne
 


You could be on to something... I have been considering Tau for a while, but kept my focus on Pi.

T = 2pi

But, as with any good argument (and I have heard this one many time before), one must hear from both sides before forming an opinion...

The Pi Manifesto

I am not for, or against, either Pi or Tau... heck, for a while I was even considering the square root of two

Just another angle/option to consider.

I wonder what Euler would have to say on the subject?


I'm sure there's probably a Tau universe out there somewhere and probably also a square root of two one. Why not? But my bets are on pi for the one we live in.



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Shouldn't we look at organdonor's post?



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by organdonor
 


You need to give members time to review an hour long video, then consider it.

I'm sure someone will be along shortly with something.....

OiO



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo
 


at last my good man,at last!

2nd



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Leaving for now



new topics

top topics



 
104
<< 492  493  494    496  497  498 >>

log in

join