It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 487
104
<< 484  485  486    488  489  490 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by adraves
I still can't understand why no one else saw this code.

They must have changed it then. It was there...

irc.va.us.mibbit.net
#102811

I am sure it was on the site yesterday. Maybe 0pen moved the code to thesafe or something


Code has changed due to re-action on Open's part. Flaws were born there. Badly.
What could have been brilliant is smelling dead fish by now.
He knows.




posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grower
Gee, buddhatrance, that sure did seem to be to me pretty 'specifically', but the last I knew, we are 'allowed' to say
what we'd like.

Don't even pretend to know where my point of view on this is coming from,
because you don't have a clue.

Messing with the messages Open is sending can be dangerous. Very, very dangerous.
Period. It's not something you mess with if you don't know what you're doing. You
need a true teacher to learn this, not some clues or puzzles thrown about on a website and
Open, sure as heck, isn't that teacher. It takes years to get it right, not mere months.
How do I know? Because I've been where he's directing you.

Just a few points to make in response to all the happy little clues he's throwing out:
(and how about actually thinking about it for once?!)

You can't solve Pi. It's infinite. Good luck with that, though.

As far as time doesn't exist - really?
Would you like to be the one to tell that to all those people
who fell from the towers on 9-11 that the 9.2 seconds of free fall
didn't exist?

These people lived in REALITY. The survivors live in REALITY. We hurt every single day, in REALITY!
I do not 'choose' this reality.

How about the kids who lost parents. Would you like to tell them that time doesn't exist, so
therefore it is irrelevant how long their parents suffered before they died?
That it doesn't matter they're not here to spend 'time' with them while they're growing up?

How about, since we are all one, how come we didn't use that oneness to save all those people?
Global consciousness? Really? Don't you think that's the day, of all days, we would have chosen to
use it?

Oh, that's right, Open has decided it isn't time yet.

Just for info sake, I haven't been to the website in days. And there is a reason I haven't.
But, unfortunately, I do feel some sort of responsibility to those that are getting sucked in.
Not everyone who has access to the internet is mentally stable. And some are walking a very thin tight rope.
Not everyone is going to see goodness and light. THINK about that.
Are YOU going to take responsibilty when someone practices those manuals and sees something they
shouldn't have that alters their mental thoughts and they decide to act on it in a very negative way?
Of course not, because you'll decide you can't be the one resbonsibly for other people's actions. They choose their own path, right?

Hmmm, but didn't Open state that we are all one?

Have you even taken into consideration how many copyright laws Open and his
little band of minions has broken with that site? Not very smart.

But, God forbid anyone question anything about that site or Opens 'message', right?

This is the last thing I'll say in response to you:
Manson truly started out by preaching peace, goodness and light. We know exactly where that lead. Think about it.


Hi Grower,

It seems that you misread my message:

1 - No, it was not specifically directed at you, because you are not the only one talking about the pack/brainwashed. Yes, it was including you among others.

2 - I was only addressing the belittling/sarcasm that is used when talking about the potential herd. You are allowed to say, but I am allowed to say too, right?

3 - In no way, with that specific post, I was defending or supporting the content of the site. Whether I like it or not is not the point. I was only, once again, addressing the issue in point 2.

4 - I have stated that I appreciate the skeptics. So it's not that I am a 'blind follower' of Charles Manson. The skeptics are needed. But there are - in my eyes - better ways to be a skeptic, than pushing it onto the personality of the ones interested in the riddle. You can be a skeptic about the content, not assume that (some) people are mentally unstable/sheep.

5 - I have not created an altar to Open with incense and candles. The content of the website was not the point.

6 - I will not go much into the whole reality/suffering/911 issue - because it was not the point of my post.
Just briefly, the illusion of reality has been proven scientifically with quantum physics. Within this illusion, suffering is real to the consciousness that experiences it. What is felt is real.

7 - Open's message being dangerous is your (rightful) opinion. Others should be free to follow their lead and their path, even make their mistakes. It's a personal choice.

Hope this makes it clearer.
Did I mention that my post had nothing to do with supporting the content, but addressing the pack mentality statement?


Peace.



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I think this song is relavent to this thread as well.

Love, peace. No fear. When the truth is found to be lies. White rabbits. It is ALL connected after all.


edit on 12-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)


Where is the love in this thread?

Where is the love from 0pen?

I still only see division and hidden secrets. It seems to me it is no better than a secret society.

I think they need someone to love all along the watchtower...
edit on 12-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhatrance
 


You're in dire need of a trance, sweetheart, and please do not take offense in it. Just purify it and integrate. An old solve et coagvla of sorts, if that could ever help...



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Advarez, i think you need to stop making accusations, the people here are trying to work together, to achieve something. Yet you think 'Open' is one of those members, and have no solid proof.

Im not raging on anyone, i'm just stating the facts. And that no one here should accuse anyone else, and how we should be helping each other.



Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 13:52:59 -0500
> From: open@oct282011.com > To: **************@hotmail.com
> Subject: Re:
>
> I have not posted on any forums.

edit on 12-9-2011 by Anishnaabe because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anishnaabe
Advarez, i think you need to stop making accusations, the people here are trying to work together, to achieve something. Yet you think 'Open' is one of those members, and have no solid proof.

Im not raging on anyone, i'm just stating the facts. And that no one here should accuse anyone else, and how we should be helping each other.



Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 13:52:59 -0500
> From: open@oct282011.com > To: **************@hotmail.com
> Subject: Re:
>
> I have not posted on any forums.

edit on 12-9-2011 by Anishnaabe because: (no reason given)


Yeah I got that too. I also got some fun texts and other info. I am not making blind accusations.

I am here to play my part. I am here to be the the joker to the theif.
edit on 12-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by adraves
 


There is NO division. Consider it only a veil being lifted off. NO division again.
That's also why I mentioned acceptance.

Do not be silly, because you are not. Tell your friends you are and show them... I am not your friends.
This is your second wink — and NOT a riddle.

There.
See? You just did it.
Smile that is.



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
About adraves it will be the same thing before someone tries to get people to leave and change the way they think they don't succeed



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker
reply to post by adraves
 


There is NO division. Consider it only a veil being lifted off. NO division again.
That's also why I mentioned acceptance.

Do not be silly, because you are not. Tell your friends you are and show them... I am not your friends.
This is your second wink — and NOT a riddle.

There.
See? You just did it.
Smile that is.


There are some forms of division. Math is proof of that. No math without division and separation no? I do not see that talked about by 0pen.

Wink wink wink. Sounds like threats to me.

If there is no division then I am just a part of this too. No need to get upset.

Fiat justitia ruat caelum
edit on 12-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker
reply to post by buddhatrance
 


You're in dire need of a trance, sweetheart, and please do not take offense in it. Just purify it and integrate. An old solve et coagvla of sorts, if that could ever help...


I do not understand what you mean, or if this is a comment to one of my posts.
Could you please elaborate?

I appreciate the advice, but it is useless, unless the context within which it is given, is explained.



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This whole thing reminds me more and more of an onion
The more layers you peel, the more it stinks.

I tried, I really tried, but nothing makes sense to me. Been here since day one. Tried to help with what I could. Expressed my concerns when it was the case. Met some really nice folks along the way. Had a few good laughs.

I wish you guys good look in whatever you're hopping to get from it. Stop the train 'cause I'm getting off (or should I pull the emergency brake?). Hope to see you around and continue the collaboration we started here around more sane threads.



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhatrance
 


Sweetheart, I would love to elaborate but that would be off topic here and I cannot seem to be able to PM you apart from Mods? Probably because I am so 'new' here I do not know. However, should you wish to disk-us please do feel free to add at g-mail to my username and dive.

Tell us that your lover is the sky.
Tell us. that your lover is the sky.
We won't believe you, but saying so… We'll see a meaning.



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraam
 


You might just come off as #2..! Right after Grower. Un-effing-believable!



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker
reply to post by Fraam
 


You might just come off as #2..! Right after Grower. Un-effing-believable!


I don't get your point.



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by adraves

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar
What was that pin for the Texas phone? Hello Texas? Did you seriously try it?

One last thing.Did you see the video I posted on the lady with the orbs going around in her pupil? She was quite adept at realizing dimensional reality variables. They pope out of her eye at times, too.She had videocammed them
Could be like something out of that movie "They Live" but on a positive note, I hope.

I posted the video and then there was your eye with the orb inside.Do you think they multiply or spread...like contagious?

I always considered the blue orbs from the Pleiades, or Home central, as thought communicator packets to keep me on track. They pop into this dimension dancing around across when you get pregnant, too, and after doing all the chakras go in through the nidus at the umbilicus. Then you know you have a hybrid Indigo. The Blue Apples...but it realtes to the eye gazing where the orbs dance and move across first so you become them and them you...oraborus.They sure can change size and color depending on how vibrating.

I decided you used the eye orbs as a short cut showing you knew how we transfer as a hive. Yet it is confusing you alienated yourself from those hiving already. Are you a reptilian orber? I didn't know they did that.


I can't say that I have seen that link. Do you mind posting it again?

I do not think I have alienated myself just yet. I am simply posting my thoughts.

Are you accusing me of being a salamander?

Hi Adraves,

You asked for the orbs behind the pupils video. Here it is on "Orbs What I Have Learned Playing with Them"




posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraam
 


My only point is: you may have solved more than you think.



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker
reply to post by buddhatrance
 


Sweetheart, I would love to elaborate but that would be off topic here and I cannot seem to be able to PM you apart from Mods? Probably because I am so 'new' here I do not know. However, should you wish to disk-us please do feel free to add at g-mail to my username and dive.

Tell us that your lover is the sky.
Tell us. that your lover is the sky.
We won't believe you, but saying so… We'll see a meaning.


I think you need a certain number of posts (maybe 20?) to PM. I'm sure you'll reach that level quickly.
I will wait for you to PM, because I don't know what I am diving into.
Hey, I haven't even emailed Open yet!


With that said, I am interested in what you have to say and why.



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar
 


See I am just playing and you should all learn to play with me.


Seriously though. She sounds bat (something) crazy.

Interesting none the less.

I still don't see why you think I am a salamander....



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhatrance
 


Whatever suits you. It's your call, not mine. In pure empathy. Despite you or anyone else (minus Grower) might think, I am not here to fiddle. I never intended to dance. Open led to me to it. Spoiled brat.
What happens when a scheme is unveiled? What happens when a lock is unlock because there was no lock to begin with? Can you grasp that..? All of you, not just you, sweetheart.

I wish no damage is done though heart damage is going to be there in some ways.

Again. Thrice open has been warned.

Tick toc... Tick toc… Not me. I never put that clock up there. He did.
Piece of advice for open likes: never play with what you cannot control...

Smile now.



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by adraves
I still can't understand why no one else saw this code.

They must have changed it then. It was there...

irc.va.us.mibbit.net
#102811

I am sure it was on the site yesterday. Maybe 0pen moved the code to thesafe or something


Why does everything seem so Sevard here?
edit on 12-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)


Why are you trying so hard to troll?



new topics

top topics



 
104
<< 484  485  486    488  489  490 >>

log in

join