It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 486
<< 483  484  485    487  488  489 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by adraves

One: list is irrelevant apart from your own private joke (though funny at that, I may add).
Two: Acceptance indeed... Where's your lock? Acceptance is most probably what you miss so much right now...

Still inlophi

edit on 12-9-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

Originally posted by favouriteslave

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
reply to post by Valtor

Hidden hand said that the negative Harvest was for those who are working for the negative harvest. There was to be/will be a positive harvest as well. Go back and re-read.

I have no clue if hidden hand is valid or not, a lot of what was said has shown not to be correct...but it felt...well it felt like it was going in the proper path.

Can you give me a link to that thread please?

Thanks!

Hi favouriteslave, I see that this request was over looked. I did a post with that info here.

That post has the different harvest types listed with links to the original threads and a link to The Law of One, Ra Material.

Please note that Hidden_Hand made wrong predictions in the thread. I firmly believe that the Hidden_Hand material is just a retelling of The Law of One, with the predictions thrown in for flair to create a sense of urgency on the material. Also, Hidden_Hand links the "harvest" to the classic date of December 21, 2012.

OiO

Yes I did end up finding it after a while. As soon as I got to the part about San Fran and Damascus not being there anymore I stopped reading! Thanks anyway for acknowledging my request.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker
reply to post by adraves

One: list is irrelevant apart from your own private joke (though funny at that, I may add).
Two: Acceptance indeed... Where's your lock? Acceptance is most probably what you miss so much right now...

Still inlophi

Lists are irrelevant in ways, but it does give me great enjoyment. Some of the users on it are the same person after all.

As for acceptance. Except is in the source code not accept or acceptance. I wonder what 0pen is saying...

My lock? What do you mean?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Grower - you should not feel responsible for anything. Grown adults have to make their own choices and decisions. The only thing you are responsible for is sharing something fun. If anyone takes it the wrong way then that is their issue - if it is not this it will be something else anyway:-)

I have sat back recently as I too cannot be bothered with the lack of investigation. The thread is going round and round in circles as it appears to me that not many people wish to investigate the origin of this site. The WHO, once we have the WHO we will get the WHY.

You see , I have said it before and I will say it again - this site is NOT about our spiritual welfare. If it was it would not be hidden in cryptic, ever changing messages. People who want to show us things do not go out of their way to distract us, and frankly that is what is going on. One change after the other.

Again - I am not mocking people for gaining out of this at all. If it sparks your imagination why not follow a more reputable form of spiritual guidance or investigate these themes further - hell even set up a thread to discuss it. I would likely join in too.

But please let's get this thing back on track - let's find em
I would like to see the end of petty arguing and discussing of irrelevant facts. It would be great if we could work together on the puzzle.

I am still working on my own but it slows you down as you need a pool of minds
And many more brain cells than I possess.
edit on 12-9-2011 by scotms because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2011 by scotms because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
reply to post by OneisOne

Thank you, One

It seems, each time I come to this thread, I learn something new.

I am fascinated with the discussion regarding Pi/Phi. Most of it is far above me but I learn.

You are very welcome. I like sharing information!

As for the discussion of Pi/Phi, huge problem when it comes to the Oct28 website. To me I all I can see is "open" has set people on a timer to understand concepts "he/she" feels are needed for enlightenment. Many people find enlightenment different ways. Religion, math, physics, philosophy, history, meditation and even just living life... people should be free to find their path and understand it on their terms. Not have an anonymous "person/s" virtually holding a gun to your head to understand their concept, on their timeline. It all screams do as I say or be blinked into a special hell because you did not listen to me.

I know you understand, because you have asked several times for reflection. You have also stated you follow your own paths, and for that I applaud you.

OiO

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
A plea to all those who are envolved with this website:

Your thoughts and opinions are yours and yours alone, please do not overstep and push yours onto others.

Lets discuss the content of the website not the validity of each others beliefs.
edit on 9/12/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by adraves

Aww, that is why I added 'funny' you see. I do like your 'list'.

As for 'acceptance', you are not there yet. Indeed, except is in the code — at least that one is not a flaw like the two others in the equation... *sigh* Acceptance might just be the khi

As for the lock, I might just answer straight —a funny notion to me— however, please do dive in it if you're so inclined: check Socrated The Python that once appeared on Love Hysteria.

And obviously, this calls for a big wink.

link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
reply to post by buddhatrance

You can't take sides, and you cannot chose, no one is forcing anyone to chose.
That site is part of elitist agenda, numerology crap like they understand the nature of the universe, like little robots. Freaking robots. Numbers are not important, what is important is the meaning, that cannot and will never be calculated. I'm not saying numerology and calculations are bad, if it is an addiction then it is bad.

I would like to mention that one side is incomplete without the other, so you can't chose one over the other.
Too much love and you become vulnerable, too afraid and you hit the other extreme, you are too closed.

The only one to chose is god.

edit on 12-9-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

I am not sure I understand what you mean.
But isn't there a paradox? You cannot choose, but than the only one to choose is god. So, in the end a choice has to be made?

I don't see the Law of One as elitist... it states that in the end we are all one! Where is the elite?
What numerology?

I agree that we need both polarities to function in this duality. The choice is in the direction of a given polarity, while still a percentage of the other one remains. The path chosen, is defined by the different proportion and mix between the two of them.

We all return to god/source at the end of the path. The choice stays in what kind of experiences you will have along that path, and how long it will take you to get there.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by stonedlion

? why do you fret ?
We're all talking/writing about the same thing. You've been informed.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

reply to post by adraves

Aww, that is why I added 'funny' you see. I do like your 'list'.

As for 'acceptance', you are not there yet. Indeed, except is in the code — at least that one is not a flaw like the two others in the equation... *sigh* Acceptance might just be the khi

As for the lock, I might just answer straight —a funny notion to me— however, please do dive in it if you're so inclined: check Socrated The Python that once appeared on Love Hysteria.

And obviously, this calls for a big wink.

Interesting. Do you mean this?

Lock and keys. Yes yes. Nice. I can be accepting when I am so inclined. I may have or may not have been inclined yet.

Fiat justitia ruat caelum
edit on 12-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by scotms

But most of the time they make the choices that aren't good for them or people around them

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by adraves

I do. However it is worth an ear or an aching foot.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Regarding Pi.....

No, really, pi is wrong/

It should be obvious that π is not “wrong” in the sense of being factually incorrect; the number π is perfectly well-defined, and it has all the properties normally ascribed to it by mathematicians. When we say that “π is wrong”, we mean that π is a confusing and unnatural choice for the circle constant.

What is really going on here is that, at its core, π is half of something. It’s the something that is fundamental, not π.

Are you serious?
Of course. I mean, I’m having fun with this, and the tone is occasionally lighthearted, but there is a serious purpose. Setting the circle constant equal to the circumference over the diameter is an awkward and confusing convention. Although I would love to see mathematicians change their ways, I’m not particularly worried about them; they can take care of themselves. It is the neophytes I am most worried about, for they take the brunt of the damage: as noted in Section 2.1, π is a pedagogical disaster. Try explaining to a twelve-year-old (or to a thirty-year-old) why the angle measure for an eighth of a circle—one slice of pizza—is π/8. Wait, I meant π/4. See what I mean? It’s madness—sheer, unadulterated madness.

And look..... same graphic as on the Oct28 site...... hmmmm..... Some special angles, in degrees.

OiO

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

All angles are correct. You might need adjustment — which is required to un-lock...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

reply to post by adraves

I do. However it is worth an ear or an aching foot.

I still prefer white rabbit.

A message is a message is a message.

Go ask Alice...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by adraves

White rabbits are cute indeed. Let's not get lost in taste(s) here, will you? It was marked as a wink, remember?

That said, if within 24hrs Open does not pitch in, I shall spill some beans. He has been warned.
Thrice...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

reply to post by adraves

White rabbits are cute indeed. Let's not get lost in taste(s) here, will you? It was marked as a wink, remember?

That said, if within 24hrs Open does not pitch in, I shall spill some beans. He has been warned.
Thrice...

It has been warned? Now that does sound interesting. The problem is, I suspect open is using multiple accounts here. That is where the list came from.

Can we really assume that it isn't pitching in? Even if someone/it came around claiming to be open would we believe it?

Edit~Don't forget about someone to love....

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
Regarding Pi.....

No, really, pi is wrong/

It should be obvious that π is not “wrong” in the sense of being factually incorrect; the number π is perfectly well-defined, and it has all the properties normally ascribed to it by mathematicians. When we say that “π is wrong”, we mean that π is a confusing and unnatural choice for the circle constant.

What is really going on here is that, at its core, π is half of something. It’s the something that is fundamental, not π.

Are you serious?
Of course. I mean, I’m having fun with this, and the tone is occasionally lighthearted, but there is a serious purpose. Setting the circle constant equal to the circumference over the diameter is an awkward and confusing convention. Although I would love to see mathematicians change their ways, I’m not particularly worried about them; they can take care of themselves. It is the neophytes I am most worried about, for they take the brunt of the damage: as noted in Section 2.1, π is a pedagogical disaster. Try explaining to a twelve-year-old (or to a thirty-year-old) why the angle measure for an eighth of a circle—one slice of pizza—is π/8. Wait, I meant π/4. See what I mean? It’s madness—sheer, unadulterated madness.

And look..... same graphic as on the Oct28 site...... hmmmm..... Some special angles, in degrees.

OiO

Want to know what stuck out for me on that page? Not the diagrams but this...

What is really going on here is that, at its core, π is half of something

Which goes back to my jibberish last night. You need two singularities to create a "universe" A yin/yang. Black hole/white hole, male/female.

I have a yin/yang tattoo on my back that has Kanji underneath saying "eternal Love". So does my husband. It was our wedding gift to each other. Two halfs as one, he is sun I am moon. He is fire, I am water. We thought it represented us well.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I still can't understand why no one else saw this code.

They must have changed it then. It was there...

irc.va.us.mibbit.net

I am sure it was on the site yesterday. Maybe 0pen moved the code to thesafe or something

Why does everything seem so Sevard here?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by adraves

Pause your self, please. Do not add to the frenzy that has already gone out of control (see the 3 flaws in the equation).

There is NO 'it'.
I mentioned Open as namely 'he'.

Remember this : as much as where there is no love, there is no love — as much as where there is no 'it' there is no it.

This is not a highjacking. This is clue. No riddle. No silly let's-be-cryptic. Silence your self(selves?).

You shall see whether he is pitching in or not as the main changes within 24 hrs. Then it shall be my call... Again, he has been warned. Thrice.
edit on 12-9-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: "Pause your self" instead of "Pause you self". Precision. Always. Unless the glitch is intended.

new topics

top topics

<< 483  484  485    487  488  489 >>

join