It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 483
<< 480  481  482    484  485  486 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 200457

Yeah ive been looking for this 'code' aswell, i do not see it anywhere.
And as for the site, were getting closer to Pi. 3.1319501996050363

No i did not see it, have been checking since i first seen your post with it in it.
Could you state what page its on?
Could be from any site as far as we know

edit on 12-9-2011 by Anishnaabe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by 200457

They must have changed it then. It was there...

No one else saw this?
irc.va.us.mibbit.net

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by adraves

Maybe your mind playing tricks on you ey?

2+
edit on 12-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathMax
reply to post by RisenAngel77

yeah, it's a flickering clock

edit on 11-9-2011 by MathMax because: (no reason given)

A flickering clock!?
When does this happen to a digital clock?
...and what do you need to do to utilise the clock, again?
...if, it can be used...
again...

Akushla

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

You need to reset the time, too bad there aren't any buttons to push. You also have to know what time it is.

Off to bed I go. Goodnight everyone

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
reply to post by akushla99

You need to reset the time, too bad there aren't any buttons to push. You also have to know what time it is.

Off to bed I go. Goodnight everyone

Some will 'reset' the clock...
For others, it will be irrelevant.

Akushla

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 200457

That is oh so cute.

I still think we need to go back to the pin on the phone number....

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by adraves
reply to post by 200457

They must have changed it then. It was there...

No one else saw this?
irc.va.us.mibbit.net

I went to this chat room and there was only me there.Talking to myself I can just do in my head, thank you. Or else it vanished.

Thank you, friend for answering me back. Most everyone just absorbs my post and resonates or I am on a different wave length vibrationally. But this is OK.
It's off to bed for sure this time.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

reply to post by 200457

That is oh so cute.

I still think we need to go back to the pin on the phone number....

What was that pin for the Texas phone? Hello Texas? Did you seriously try it?

One last thing.Did you see the video I posted on the lady with the orbs going around in her pupil? She was quite adept at realizing dimensional reality variables. They pope out of her eye at times, too.She had videocammed them
Could be like something out of that movie "They Live" but on a positive note, I hope.

I posted the video and then there was your eye with the orb inside.Do you think they multiply or spread...like contagious?

I always considered the blue orbs from the Pleiades, or Home central, as thought communicator packets to keep me on track. They pop into this dimension dancing around across when you get pregnant, too, and after doing all the chakras go in through the nidus at the umbilicus. Then you know you have a hybrid Indigo. The Blue Apples...but it realtes to the eye gazing where the orbs dance and move across first so you become them and them you...oraborus.They sure can change size and color depending on how vibrating.

I decided you used the eye orbs as a short cut showing you knew how we transfer as a hive. Yet it is confusing you alienated yourself from those hiving already. Are you a reptilian orber? I didn't know they did that.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Patefacio

Ok, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt for now, for the sake of the fellow posters frying their brains over this.

You said to look into the Pi approximations. I'll do it more in depth later. At a first glance it's more gibberish math and, as you can see, there is a great variety of approximations. Which one is relevant? Approximations are made for calculus sake usually so why are they relevant to the true meaning of Pi?
The only connection I can see so far is a metaphysical one...people trying to contain the infinite nature of Pi, but I'm pretty much sure it is not what you had in mind.

I'm really trying to see where this Pi connection is going, but I miserably failed so far. It could very well be a key point to the Grand Physical Universe, but I think it looses relevance when one steps beyond the physical domain.

Maybe you're Open, maybe you're not. I don't really care at this point. If you're not you sure seem to think along the same lines as he is so maybe you can shed some light on the following issue:

There seem to be two venues of action regarding the oct28 website. One is puzzle solving, the other is practicing the manuals. The main one is the practice I suspect. If so is there any relevance in solving the puzzles other than to offer some scientific insight to help explain the observations made during practice. Can the puzzle solving be considered a stand-alone path to whatever truth/teaching the website is trying to convey?

I'm asking this because as far as I see the focus here is on puzzle solving. Very few did the practice suggested and even fewer reported notable events as a consequence. I think it's important to set this one straight once and for all, at least out of respect for the ones that are trying to contribute to this thread.

Edit: Removed part intended for another poster
edit on 12-9-2011 by Fraam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I've seen posts around discussing black holes. I want to make you aware of an alternative theory that I tend to favor, if for no other reason at least for the sake of the question it posed to the mainstream science without a conclusive answer to this day.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

The following is an excerpt from the Subquantum kinetics theory:

Galactic Core Energy Source - prevailing concept (1985): At the time of this prediction, the nuclei of active galaxies and quasars are known to contain central masses ranging from millions to billions of solar masses, and astronomers assume that these core masses exist in a collapsed state as black holes. They further assume that the prodigious energy output from these cores is powered from matter being swallowed by these hypothesized black holes. No other means of generating energy is known to explain the immense amount of energy observed to come from these locations. (main stream theory; my note)

Prediction No. 7 (1985): Subquantum kinetics predicts that matter-accreting black holes do not exist. Instead, it predicts the existence of highly massive, very dense celestial bodies of finite size called "mother stars" which continuously and spontaneously produce matter and genic energy in their interiors. LaViolette published his ideas on this on two occasions: 1985 (LaViolette, IJGS, p. 342) and 1994 (LaViolette, Subquantum Kinetics, pp. 143-144).

Verification (January 1995): A group of astronomers led by John Bahcall, observing with the Hubble Space Telescope, discover that 11 out of 15 quasars are devoid of any surrounding material and hence have no matter available to power a black hole hypothetically located at their centers. This supports the subquantum kinetics prediction that such energetic sources are instead powered by energy spontaneously created in their interiors.

Verification (September 1997): Hubble Space Telescope observations of the heart of active galaxy NGC 6251 provide further confirmation of the earlier January 1995 verification. These observations show that this galaxy's core is swept clear and hence that there should be no matter available to be accreted by a hypothetical central black hole.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

What the Subquantum kinetics theory stipulates is the existence of the Central Sun, which, according to the teachings I studied is responsible for much more than just creating matter.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraam
[moreII was thinking along the lines of string theory. But, after reading your post I got sidetracked. What do you mean by a Central Sun? Is this at the center of the Universe or is there a membrane at the core of each galaxie leading into a central sun?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Good day/night, dear team

Ooh, so many pages to catch up with!
It looks like Patefacio is back... I am intrigued.
Back to page 474, hope I can sort through quickly.

I will not reply to coding stuff until I am caught up, just in case it's obsolete, only conceptual thoughts.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grower
reply to post by TNTarheel

TNT, you may have voiced this before, but if you do not agree with the pack mentality at any given moment, your voice will be overlooked and brushed aside.

Grower, please allow me to say this (and not to you specifically), but to say that it falls on deaf ears, that there is a pack mentality, that those who continue to be interested in this are brainwashed, is completely unfair.

I sense a superiority complex, like 'we know better than you silly herd of sheep', that has no solid ground. For one, there is a bunch of sharp minds here, math and spiritually oriented, who are compelled to find out what this all means. Secondly, even the skeptics keep coming back like a moth to a flame, and don't tell me that this is not because you also are secretly curious to know where it all leads in the end (but don't want to admit it).

I appreciate those who are skeptical, and thank god that there is a mix of both here to create balance. It's even fun to follow that drama. It's the way in which this is expressed that sometimes I do not agree with.

To me, the truth is that it's just a different approach to finding out what this site is about. Those actively involved in solving 'the puzzle' because they are intrigued, and those busy telling others that this is meaningless, but follow the thread nonetheless. Active/passive interest. No one is better than the other.

Stating that this is meaningless/suspicious/dangerous/pointless doesn't make one more intelligent than the ones that have been discussing the content of the site, sharing at times beautiful insights. We are all intelligent, we have just chosen to focus our minds in a different direction. I see no pack mentality here. I see bright minds.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

This video is very relevant to this thread. This is a ride. This thread and 0pens message is a ride. By being cryptic 0pen has made us suspicions and closed minded. But...it is just a ride. Let this site go. There is no unity without a united message. 0pen provides nothing to us other than riddles, division and hate. I have not appreciated it, so I will stick around. Maybe he wants us to realize these facts for ourselves...

No, Open has not provided division and hate, nor has he made us suspicious and closed minded. He has only presented a website. This is the projection of the individual's reaction to the site. Maybe you don't like cryptic, and that is fine.

I, for one, feel no division or hate whatsoever. Quite the opposite.

It's your interpretation of what this site means. It's your personal trip.

Sorry.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion
I don't know if anyone will be interested in this (I made it for myself), but here's the search.mp3 and rain.mp3 synced and compiled into one track for anyone who wants it:

Search 4 Rain.mp3
edit on 9/11/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

Lovely, listening to it right now.
Thank you!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fraam
reply to post by Patefacio

Ok, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt for now, for the sake of the fellow posters frying their brains over this.

You said to look into the Pi approximations. I'll do it more in depth later. At a first glance it's more gibberish math and, as you can see, there is a great variety of approximations. Which one is relevant? Approximations are made for calculus sake usually so why are they relevant to the true meaning of Pi?

Edit: Removed part intended for another poster
edit on 12-9-2011 by Fraam because: (no reason given)

C=2(pi)r
A=(pi)r squared.

That can't be right. Pi are not squared. Cornbread are squared. Pi are round. LOL, yea, I know, I fail at early morning humor.

I think the whole point of approximating pi is this: There is no solid value for pi. We usually simply accept it's value to 3 or four decimal places, and that's that. However, using the number pi listed on the pi.html page, taken out to thousands of decimal places, and plug it into either of those simple formulas above, and you'll begin to see how difficult it is to actually calculate either the Circumference or Area. How accurate do you want the calculation to be? Why do I ask? Because you can NEVER calculate either. You simply have to accept some sort of rounding somewhere.

That means that this reality is imperfect!

We can't even determine what the true area or circumference is. Doesn't that fiddle with your mind? We have such a glaring hole in the fabric of our reality, and yet is passed off as oh well, what can we do?

Why? What else is there, besides pi, that makes this so obvious? Thoughts?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhatrance

Originally posted by Grower
reply to post by TNTarheel

TNT, you may have voiced this before, but if you do not agree with the pack mentality at any given moment, your voice will be overlooked and brushed aside.

Grower, please allow me to say this (and not to you specifically), but to say that it falls on deaf ears, that there is a pack mentality, that those who continue to be interested in this are brainwashed, is completely unfair.

I sense a superiority complex, like 'we know better than you silly herd of sheep', that has no solid ground. For one, there is a bunch of sharp minds here, math and spiritually oriented, who are compelled to find out what this all means. Secondly, even the skeptics keep coming back like a moth to a flame, and don't tell me that this is not because you also are secretly curious to know where it all leads in the end (but don't want to admit it).

I appreciate those who are skeptical, and thank god that there is a mix of both here to create balance. It's even fun to follow that drama. It's the way in which this is expressed that sometimes I do not agree with.

To me, the truth is that it's just a different approach to finding out what this site is about. Those actively involved in solving 'the puzzle' because they are intrigued, and those busy telling others that this is meaningless, but follow the thread nonetheless. Active/passive interest. No one is better than the other.

Stating that this is meaningless/suspicious/dangerous/pointless doesn't make one more intelligent than the ones that have been discussing the content of the site, sharing at times beautiful insights. We are all intelligent, we have just chosen to focus our minds in a different direction. I see no pack mentality here. I see bright minds.

Peace.

Well said! Star for you.

I for one do not feel brainwashed. In fact, many aspects of this puzzle has me thinking even more. Careful independent thinking is one of the binding ties that holds humanity together, not wild speculations.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

May be way off base here but this makes me think of the way "we" have accepted the reality we live in in general. They tell us A, we know this can't be the whole truth, but most just shrug it off and say "Oh well, what can we do" and go on about their lives.
Then there are those (on ATS and elsewhere) who cannot accept that half truth. We MUST know the true circumference! Why is there always a piece of the puzzle missing? Can we not find the meaning of it all? We will not back down and say "Oh well, what can we do" and go about our day.

But then, that's JMHO...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
We choose our reality. I for one, chose the reality I created by applying discernment to the Law of One.

Which reality will you choose ?
edit on 12-9-2011 by Valtor because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 480  481  482    484  485  486 >>

join