It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 480
<< 477  478  479    481  482  483 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by adraves

Edit new code:
irc.va.us.mibbit.net
edit on 11-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

And you are posting the IRC channel for .... why? Intimidation tactics, perhaps?

As I said, bring it on.

For those who are wondering what this is all about, I went into the chat that Apollo listed (and was then deleted by the mods). And then realized that there is a Whois function, which Adraves noted in the chat. Which means she has my IP address and knows (thinks she knows) my approximate location. My computer has some sophisticated software on it because I work in the field of internet security and it flagged me to let me know someone was trying to hack me. Open was in that chat along with Adraves, Apollo, someone called Phage and someone called Godliketroll. It was a honeypot and maybe this entire 0ct282011 site is just that.

Adraves is not to be trusted. I sent her very candid email when she put me on her list, and emailed me asking for proof. She's fishing. Ask why.

This is not first threat I have rec'd and like I said.... so not scared. Bring it on.

If I mysteriously disappear no worries because I've got all the evidence I need so justice in this reality will be done. But just know this --- look back on the thread and see not just me but all the people that tried to be open and how adraves manipulated this thread to shut them up or make them leave.

The Truth always outs.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

Fiat justitia ruat caelum

What you posted is only one side of a much bigger story.

Who ever said I was a she.

I actually lol'ed. Nice

Edit~As for me shifting this thread, then yes I have done so. I do not like the messages given by 0pen.

Edit2~It seems you have shifted your own tone a lot recently. Want to talk about it? Whats the problem my friend?

Edit3~whois is not hacking on irc-it is built in. I even pointed it out to users.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

That is one side of a much bigger story.

I actually lol'ed. Nice

Edit~As for me shifting this thread, then yes I have done so. I do not like the messages given by 0pen.

You're not a she? LOL!! Too funny!

Okay the home page is saying --
"That's what keep you disconnected. There is no such thing as right."

And it's doing spasms in my firefox tab, it's not happy.

Adraves, I said before you are my mirror and I totally see it. I have serious paranoia streak as well. I know where you are operating from. When you said the 11s are 2nd it resonated to me. Like the 11's are 2's (1+1) having sibling rivalry for attention of the one.

It works better if you were female like me. LOL And if you were, I'd say "we can share him!!"

But if you are male that makes it more complicated. Love my big brother but darn if I don't want to bop him over the head because he needs some feminine polarity to him.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011
Open was in that chat along with Adraves, Apollo, someone called Phage and someone called Godliketroll.

Again, I will state this. I have been on no chats, there are no schemes at this website. I'm not involved with anyone from any website claiming that. Information is not being shared, or even viewed for that matter.

source

It seems Open did not participate in the chat.
edit on 9/11/2011 by TNTarheel because: added quote

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

That is one side of a much bigger story.

I actually lol'ed. Nice

You're not a she? LOL!! Too funny!

Okay the home page is saying --
"That's what keep you disconnected. There is no such thing as right."

And it's doing spasms in my firefox tab, it's not happy.

Adraves, I said before you are my mirror and I totally see it. I have serious paranoia streak as well. I know where you are operating from. When you said the 11s are 2nd it resonated to me. Like the 11's are 2's (1+1) having sibling rivalry for attention of the one.

It works better if you were female like me. LOL And if you were, I'd say "we can share him!!"

But if you are male that makes it more complicated. Love my big brother but darn if I don't want to bop him over the head because he needs some feminine polarity to him.

Now that we have vented some anger, I think we can get back on track....

Why in the hell would you think I was a girl anyways? That doesn't even make sense.

Am I that catty? Jeez.

Anyways...paranoia does run deep. I pointed out the whois function on purpouse. I wasn't out there screwing with people.

I may know where you are operating from as well. But do you really know where I am right now? lol.

HAHAHA!

Edit~Verify first, trust later

Edit2~As for the feminine polarity...I have already said I can be a bit ying and yang.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar
WAR???...Mad...Has our train fallen completely off its track???

I was thinking. It SURE was easier to die straight out than to figure out this maze of not creating any thing we want yet. I did get tied up for a bit amazed how with but thought you could be instantly where you thought of...going through walls was no issue. It appeared you got drawn around by someone just thinking of you pulled you there. I got so intrigued with how where you projected your thought you instantly were I almost forgot about The Light. Immediately once I remembered to think about it...up it came...DEFINITELY go into The Light...If you can't figure anything else out, don't be distracted by hooplah, the telepathy and if many die at once you get this group panic. Focus on The Light.

I had hoped this would lead to a group of like minded souls creating the higher vibrational level of thought to be on to miss the terrors this lower level is conjuring up for itself.

First thank you for being intrigued. I have mentioned that I can shift my moods. This thread had gone from green to bright red. The users brought on the dark. Think of it is a dualistic nature.

You should have left my videos alone. They had meaning...

What videos are you writing about? I have not done anything with any videos. Can you explain?

What is this "list" everyone is talking about? Are we supposed to be on some list or looking for it?WHERE is the list?

Did someone edit your videos? Which videos are they?

Are you writing about the Beatles videos?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

reply to post by sheba2011

What you posted is only one side of a much bigger story.

I actually lol'ed. Nice

Edit2~It seems you have shifted your own tone a lot recently. Want to talk about it? Whats the problem my friend?

Edit3~whois is not hacking on irc-it is built in. I even pointed it out to users.

Then it seems to me you are simply trolling and derailing the thread on purpose which is also a bannable offense here on ats. There is this rule called 'Stay on topic" and it is written on the T&C. I have been reading your posts lately and you have been constantly trying to derail while other people are actually trying to progress and solve this.

If you do not like said topic why even post in it?

You need to understand that one mans trash is another mans treasure. No one is impeding you from following your own path since noone has a right to do so, but the same is applied vice versa. I am interested in what Open has to say, because I have been researching the topic of Ascension for months. And it is frustrating when reading through the thread and find negativity posts after posts only to realize nothing of value has been posted in 3 pages which also makes me waste my time.

So please do me a favor and stay on topic and actually try to contribute, i want to see where this goes, the lesser the distractions the faster this thing is solved.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

But I have been trying to contribute.

I have trying to shift it into something more positive and lighthearted. No such luck.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

WAR???...Mad...Has our train fallen completely off its track???

I was thinking. It SURE was easier to die straight out than to figure out this maze of not creating any thing we want yet. I did get tied up for a bit amazed how with but thought you could be instantly where you thought of...going through walls was no issue. It appeared you got drawn around by someone just thinking of you pulled you there. I got so intrigued with how where you projected your thought you instantly were I almost forgot about The Light. Immediately once I remembered to think about it...up it came...DEFINITELY go into The Light...If you can't figure anything else out, don't be distracted by hooplah, the telepathy and if many die at once you get this group panic. Focus on The Light.

I had hoped this would lead to a group of like minded souls creating the higher vibrational level of thought to be on to miss the terrors this lower level is conjuring up for itself.

First thank you for being intrigued. I have mentioned that I can shift my moods. This thread had gone from green to bright red. The users brought on the dark. Think of it is a dualistic nature.

You should have left my videos alone. They had meaning...

What videos are you writing about? I have not done anything with any videos. Can you explain?

What is this "list" everyone is talking about? Are we supposed to be on some list or looking for it?WHERE is the list?

Did someone edit your videos? Which videos are they?

Are you writing about the Beatles videos?

This is the list of suspects:
200457, cingularity, CunninGStuntS, Druid42, Grower, Ivanova, JourPolaire, KBilly, killuminatiXIII, LightSpeedDriver, Molimo, Patefacio, ReAdY2AsCeNd, sheba2011, snewpers, thislifetimeismine, TNTarheel, TripleSalCal, vatel

As for the videos-I was reported to be off topic, but nearly every post is off topic now. I did not appreciate it.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

This is the list of suspects:
200457, cingularity, CunninGStuntS, Druid42, Grower, Ivanova, JourPolaire, KBilly, killuminatiXIII, LightSpeedDriver, Molimo, Patefacio, ReAdY2AsCeNd, sheba2011, snewpers, thislifetimeismine, TNTarheel TripleSalCal, vatel

As for the videos I was reported to be off topic, but nearly every post is off topic now. I did not appreciate it.

Finally! I have made the list. Thank you, Draves...I am honored. I have never been on a list before

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Actually you were on the list awhile ago I think....

Lists are fun...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
So let's get this thread back on topic. Pi is still to be understood according to the source. Let's try and understand it. Any ideas?
edit on 11-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

reply to post by TNTarheel

Actually you were on the list awhile ago I think....
Lists are fun...

lol..you are a funny one, Draves...I like you.

Humor is a wonderful thing. It can be used to clear the air and make friends of strangers. But when it is used to belittle another, it becomes just another weapon...and we have enough of those already.

Good-night, Draves

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
So the user who spearheaded the negativity against me has finally been discovered as an enemy as well. Coincidence?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
So let's get this thread back on topic. Pi is still to be understood according to the source. Let's try and understand it. Any ideas?

Peace, 200, each is here for a different reason. Those who are serious, who know what they beleive and why they believe it, will not be deterred.

We continue on...together.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Peace, 200, each is here for a different reason. Those who are serious, who know what they beleive and why they believe it, will not be deterred.

We continue on...together.

I am only an enemy when I need to be.

I am a friend when I need to be.

I speak truth when I must.

I speak lies when forced.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Not by me, 200. I have been much too distracted to give it further study.

I found an article several pages back that seemed promising, but I lost it in all the...fluff.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

[I am only an enemy when I need to be.

I am a friend when I need to be.

I speak truth when I must.

I speak lies when forced.

And here we are different:

I am enemy to no human.

I am friend to all who would allow it.

I speak plain..always.

Lies are deceit...the enemy of light.

And yes...let Justice prevail.

Now, what do you think the purpose of this most strange website is all about?
edit on 9/12/2011 by TNTarheel because: dead keyboard

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by adraves

I do not wish to be your enemy.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patefacio
So the user who spearheaded the negativity against me has finally been discovered as an enemy as well. Coincidence?

And who would that be, Patefacio?

Welcome back

new topics

top topics

<< 477  478  479    481  482  483 >>

join