It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 478
<< 475  476  477    479  480  481 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
Phew, just caught up again. I saw the number 4 mentioned...something like "you have to see 4". 4 is among other things the number of matter, ie solid form. Just an idea. Held back by material could maybe also be a reference to the same thing. Just an idea.

No, 6 is the number of matter. Not 4. Four is angelic realm.

Nice try though! Have a Lotus. Car or flower. Take your pic.

You are held back to the non-material realm by the 666 that wants you here (ponder why that is the number of the devil). Can't blame them. It's quite lovely, what has been created. There's nothing wrong with staying here.The world needs marriage between heaven (4) and earth (6) then we will have garden of eden again.

PS Lurk mode reactivated.

You sound a little hostile tonight. There are 4 states of matter and 4 elements, earth, air, fire and water. I require no fancy car and I think the flower is much better left alive.
Thanks all the same though. 666 means nothing to me as I do not subscribe to the twisted teachings of man gone mad. (Biblical)
edit on 11/9/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added a PS

Forgot the PS. Lurk mode reactivated
edit on 11/9/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

Phew, just caught up again. I saw the number 4 mentioned...something like "you have to see 4". 4 is among other things the number of matter, ie solid form. Just an idea. Held back by material could maybe also be a reference to the same thing. Just an idea.

No, 6 is the number of matter. Not 4. Four is angelic realm.

Nice try though! Have a Lotus. Car or flower. Take your pic.

You are held back to the non-material realm by the 666 that wants you here (ponder why that is the number of the devil). Can't blame them. It's quite lovely, what has been created. There's nothing wrong with staying here.The world needs marriage between heaven (4) and earth (6) then we will have garden of eden again.

PS Lurk mode reactivated.

You sound a little hostile tonight. There are 4 states of matter and 4 elements, earth, air, fire and water. I require no fancy car and I think the flower is much better left alive.
Thanks all the same though. 666 means nothing to me as I do not subscribe to the twisted teachings of man gone mad. (Biblical)
edit on 11/9/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added a PS

Suit yourself. I have no hostile bone in my body at all. I am typing on a wave of love and understanding.

Dig deeper.

But yeah--- the teachings HAVE become twisted.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

Everything has twisted. It is so fun to twist and tweak and find and discover.

What else is this enlightening?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by adraves

Everything has twisted. It is so fun to twist and tweak and find and discover.

What else is this enlightening?

Everyone skipped right by the Fiery Furnace clue. My favorite.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cingularity
www.youtube.com...

MOD NOTE:
Posting video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ
* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

edit on 11/9/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Sep 11 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

Aha, cing, it appears the mods ARE onto us. It seems this turf belongs to Sauron and DontTreadOnMe.

So much for linking related videos to this thread without a full explanation of why you linked them. Are they going to get strict now, after 476 pages?

Myself, I like your simple contributions. They make me think....

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

That would be because you treaded on me. I do not like being reported when your posts are all as worthless as my own... We kept this civil, maybe even silly. Now it seems to be full on war.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
Myself, I like your simple contributions. They make me think....

They are all related to what's being discussed here. When I find something that clicks, I post it. I'm discouraged now that I have to explain why.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cingularity

Explaining why is what this thread was supposed to be about. Why do you think I keep posting? I did not bring the mods here. You did. They wanted to let it runs its course...now you have to explain things. Poor poor posters...following the t&c can be sticky no?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Druid42

That would be because you treaded on me. I do not like being reported when your posts are all as worthless as my own... We kept this civil, maybe even silly. Now it seems to be full on war.

Your posts are mostly one line attacks on the thoughts of others. I'm already on your list, so what does it matter to me?

What seems to be war may in fact be a tug on your conscious, a tug that may get you to see the light. A light perhaps, that may even shine on your own dark soul....

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Explaining why is what this thread was supposed to be about. Why do you think I keep posting? I did not bring the mods here. You did. They wanted to let it runs its course...now you have to explain things. Poor poor posters...following the t&c can be sticky no?

You are trying to get me mad. I will not.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
When you are in darkness, there is nowhere to run, except into the light.

What have we learned today?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Please everyone see Adraves/Draves for what she/he is. Anytime anyone posts anything close to the Truth she distracts, deceives or tries to intimidate or.... hack them. Yes, she's only doing her divine role but c'mon. Just LOOK. So obvious.

Druid if you are reading this I've gone back into your post history on this thread (not all, the earlier ones) and 1) it's no coincidence you are "Druid" and 2) Ivanova was chased off. Why?

They don't want the Goddess. They are doing everything in their power to avert her rebirth. And it's not just ONE single Goddess. And yes it is quite possible the whole Open Oct28 is nothing more than a honeypot to track down the Goddesses and squelch them all.

It can't be stopped. Divine forces are working in Goddess' favor. So ... Adraves... just... get some rest and Let. It. Go. Take a much-needed vacation from your employ between now and then.

How is that for OPEN?

Bring it on... not scared. Throw me in your furnace. I do not fear death and cannot be intimidated. Kill me if you must; I'm not the only seed blossoming.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Or when surrounded by darkness the light shines brightest.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The hidden hands thread -- they said next harvest was for those in negative polarity.

Adraves, may be a long trip so get some rest.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Or when surrounded by darkness the light shines brightest.

Why, pray tell me, are you convinced you are an 11?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Oh I had my nap and then over 10 hours of sleep after my little marathon. I am not going away.

You have poked a beehive.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Haven't really found it anywhere, might have lost it in all of the pages...

But we are at a consensus that pi is on a cycle and is coming full circle or 360 degrees on October 28 it seems?

I think somebody had made that connection previously...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
WAR???...Mad...Has our train fallen completely off its track???

I was thinking. It SURE was easier to die straight out than to figure out this maze of not creating any thing we want yet. I did get tied up for a bit amazed how with but thought you could be instantly where you thought of...going through walls was no issue. It appeared you got drawn around by someone just thinking of you pulled you there. I got so intrigued with how where you projected your throught you instantly were I almost forgot about The Light. Immeidately once I remembered to think about it...up it came...DEFINITELY go into The Light...If you can't figure anything else out, don't be distracted by hooplah, the telepathy and if many die at once you get this group panic. Focus on The Light.

I had hoped this would lead to a group of like minded souls creating the higher vibrational level of thought to be on to miss the terrors this lower level is conjuring up for itself.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

What does 11 mean?

2nd

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Oh I had my nap and then over 10 hours of sleep after my little marathon. I am not going away.

You have poked a beehive.

I'm the Queen Bee.

new topics

top topics

<< 475  476  477    479  480  481 >>

join