It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 482
<< 479  480  481    483  484  485 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I'm thinking it could be that singularity exists in all dimensions at once, so it is not a true singularity. It is a sphere, such as the universe, because the universe is expanding in all directions at an equal rate.

Say we are at singularity. It is a dot, but if a two dimensional observer would view it as a circle, correct? The dot is just that after all. Then the 3-d observer, which could be us, would view it as a sphere. After all, all is contained in singularity, so we would have to assume that our universe is a sphere, due to pi's constraints on what a sphere is.

Please tell me someone understands what I am getting at, it is so hard to explain.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by adraves

You will be disappointed. It's not what you think
edit on 12-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 12-9-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by adraves

I agree upon it's legitimacy as a path that has yet been taken.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Patefacio

Yes that is what I meant. It won't help a purpose to dissuade others. It can only help

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
I'm thinking it could be that singularity exists in all dimensions at once, so it is not a true singularity. It is a sphere, such as the universe, because the universe is expanding in all directions at an equal rate.

Say we are at singularity. It is a dot, but if a two dimensional observer would view it as a circle, correct? The dot is just that after all. Then the 3-d observer, which could be us, would view it as a sphere. After all, all is contained in singularity, so we would have to assume that our universe is a sphere, due to pi's constraints on what a sphere is.

Please tell me someone understands what I am getting at, it is so hard to explain.

I'm following...........

All is contained within each sinularity. You cannot have a 2nd or 3rd dimension unless you start with 2 singularities. Imagine two (circles) Pi's one behind another with space between. Draw a line from one circle to the one behind it. Somewhat like making a tube. I'm still babbling and brainstorming in my head.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 200457

I'm confused as to whether you are agreeing saying that path may help,
or accusing me of dissuading the users?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Bah Im not even making sense to myself anymore

If a singularity contains all then it must begin at 3D, length, width, depth

Perhaps a singularity is all you need! Why need 2?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I still think this video is important:

I also think the phone number and *pin are important.

Any thoughts?

Edit: Don't forget about this code there...
irc.va.us.mibbit.net

What could it mean?
edit on 12-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
But for a singularity to be single, it must truly be single. It seems like almost a logical fallacy to say there could be another singularity. My theory is that we are currently in a singularity.

Yes, in the first dimension it would be a dot. In the second a circle, in the 3rd a sphere, and from the 4th on things get tricky. Because the universe started from this point and accelarated in all directions at the speed of light, it must be an ever growing sphere, with only pi to guide its way. The point that we all think singularity, before the big bang, a dot, ect, is still there, it is the exact center of our universe.

I could be wrong, but it makes sense as of now.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by adraves

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Originally posted by adraves

WAR???...Mad...Has our train fallen completely off its track???

I was thinking. It SURE was easier to die straight out than to figure out this maze of not creating any thing we want yet. I did get tied up for a bit amazed how with but thought you could be instantly where you thought of...going through walls was no issue. It appeared you got drawn around by someone just thinking of you pulled you there. I got so intrigued with how where you projected your thought you instantly were I almost forgot about The Light. Immediately once I remembered to think about it...up it came...DEFINITELY go into The Light...If you can't figure anything else out, don't be distracted by hooplah, the telepathy and if many die at once you get this group panic. Focus on The Light.

I had hoped this would lead to a group of like minded souls creating the higher vibrational level of thought to be on to miss the terrors this lower level is conjuring up for itself.

First thank you for being intrigued. I have mentioned that I can shift my moods. This thread had gone from green to bright red. The users brought on the dark. Think of it is a dualistic nature.

You should have left my videos alone. They had meaning...

What videos are you writing about? I have not done anything with any videos. Can you explain?

What is this "list" everyone is talking about? Are we supposed to be on some list or looking for it?WHERE is the list?

Did someone edit your videos? Which videos are they?

Are you writing about the Beatles videos?

This is the list of suspects:
200457, cingularity, CunninGStuntS, Druid42, Grower, Ivanova, JourPolaire, KBilly, killuminatiXIII, LightSpeedDriver, Molimo, Patefacio, ReAdY2AsCeNd, sheba2011, snewpers, thislifetimeismine, TNTarheel, TripleSalCal, vatel

As for the videos-I was reported to be off topic, but nearly every post is off topic now. I did not appreciate it.
edit on 11-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

Well I see I missed your list. Is this a list of potential "foes" or someone who reported your videos not on their wave length?

I like everyone on that list. I thought I was vibing to their train. I was a little behind on all this numbers mysteries. I do numerology but math is not how I relate to the world.

Sorry you got your feelings out of sorts over videos you felt were worth taking your time to post here.

I've got to turn in shortly.

I do wish this whole project was not so covert. I am trying to relate to what in my self is leading me to experience this thread which is more like popcorn going off than a train or trainings going on.

I'm not sure I can deal with much more sinister, covert innuendos instead of just congenial sharing. If this forum is an example of we all are one, we sure have a case of serious heartburn.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Patefacio

The first one
Sorry for the mixup

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave
Bah Im not even making sense to myself anymore

If a singularity contains all then it must begin at 3D, length, width, depth

Perhaps a singularity is all you need! Why need 2?

Haha I spent all that time typing for you to figure it out yourself before I even replied.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Well I see I missed your list. Is this a list of potential "foes" or someone who reported your videos not on their wave length?

I like everyone on that list. I thought I was vibing to their train. I was a little behind on all this numbers mysteries. I do numerology but math is not how I relate to the world.

Sorry you got your feelings out of sorts over videos you felt were worth taking your time to post here.

I've got to turn in shortly.

I do wish this whole project was not so covert. I am trying to relate to what in my self is leading me to experience this thread which is more like popcorn going off than a train or trainings going on.

I'm not sure I can deal with much more sinister, covert innuendos instead of just congenial sharing. If this forum is an example of we all are one, we sure have a case of serious heartburn.

Sorry friend, they are not foes they are suspects.

That is not a negative term, it is an 09371765.

I miss that list...and the white rabbit...

This is the list of suspects:
200457, cingularity, CunninGStuntS, Druid42, Grower, Ivanova, JourPolaire, KBilly, killuminatiXIII, LightSpeedDriver, Molimo, Patefacio, ReAdY2AsCeNd, sheba2011, snewpers, thislifetimeismine, TNTarheel, TripleSalCal, vatel

Suspects of what? we do not know.

Edit~ This code seems to be on the site as well
irc.va.us.mibbit.net

weird no?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I think you are getting at we exist in the same space but what we experience is like an onion skin depending on how dense we vibrate or how light we vibrate depending on our thoughts and expectations we box each layer with.

As a child it was easy for me to change layers.I could be invisible to this level of Earth to them yet to me I was still right there. I could look through the mist and see them. I chose to change layers to have the higher ways of love and not all the selfish "way it is" and plots of this level. You connected within your heart and chakra balanced and spun the merkaba. If my brother would not share toys and it was my turn I would just take the toy and vanish to him yet I truly was still right there he would just pass through me. He would report me to my Mom I had vanished again with his toy.I just vanished the things from his level I wanted in this happier nicer level. If people do remember you interacting it will seem like a dream to them.

You can manifest things which is allowed on other layers not allowed here, but I stay here as I want relations to learn how to change their thoughts to flight about ,too.

I'm not sure this is even possible any more. It's all free will. Some enjoy where they locked themselves in.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Fiat justitia ruat caelum

It may mean something...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c0a489a7c462.gif[/atsimg]

irc.va.us.mibbit.net

I also think something is up with that phone number. The pin is a clue!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by adraves

Where is that on the site?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I guess all the users here are taking a break. This might need to be noted to mods. Very suspicious indeed.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c0a489a7c462.gif[/atsimg]

irc.va.us.mibbit.net

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by adraves

There is nothing suspicious about the break I am not taking.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

reply to post by adraves

There is nothing suspicious about the break I am not taking.

Weird. I never mentioned you at all...I didn't even post a list recently.

So weird that you would defend that out of nowhere...

Such a long pause here...back to work people...

This code seems to be on the site as well~
irc.va.us.mibbit.net

I think open is just looking to talk...

Fiat justitia ruat caelum

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
You said all the users. Am I not a user?

And where on the website do you see that in the code? I'm not seeing it.
edit on 12-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 479  480  481    483  484  485 >>

join