It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 479
<< 476  477  478    480  481  482 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
kabbalahsecrets.com...

Relevance: Pi

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011
The hidden hands thread -- they said next harvest was for those in negative polarity...

Yes my friend. Current Earth becomes 4th density positive (the process taking 100 to 700 years)

So the negs will be harvested and disappear from here. The highest Elites will be gone. We will have a chance to create a great reality here.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar
WAR???...Mad...Has our train fallen completely off its track???

I was thinking. It SURE was easier to die straight out than to figure out this maze of not creating any thing we want yet. I did get tied up for a bit amazed how with but thought you could be instantly where you thought of...going through walls was no issue. It appeared you got drawn around by someone just thinking of you pulled you there. I got so intrigued with how where you projected your throught you instantly were I almost forgot about The Light. Immeidately once I remembered to think about it...up it came...DEFINITELY go into The Light...If you can't figure anything else out, don't be distracted by hooplah, the telepathy and if many die at once you get this group panic. Focus on The Light.

I had hoped this would lead to a group of like minded souls creating the higher vibrational level of thought to be on to miss the terrors this lower level is conjuring up for itself.

First thank you for being intrigued. I have mentioned that I can shift my moods. This thread had gone from green to bright red. The users brought on the dark. Think of it is a dualistic nature.

You should have left my videos alone. They had meaning...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Valtor

Hidden hand said that the negative Harvest was for those who are working for the negative harvest. There was to be/will be a positive harvest as well. Go back and re-read.

I have no clue if hidden hand is valid or not, a lot of what was said has shown not to be correct...but it felt...well it felt like it was going in the proper path.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

Good for you...

Where is my list.........

Edit there also seems to be an irc channel floating around in space somewhere...
edit on 11-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
War??? So have we turned from 10.28 website to attack each other?? Why is this?

No one person's opinion is more valuable than another's! No one is King or Queen of this thread. This train had no conductor or engineer. We powered it...together.

No single one of us holds the answers we seek. What you take away from this thread is up to you...it has been all along. What you seek here...you will find.

Peace

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Hi people i like this site. iam new as you all can see anyways.
today a checked this creepy site and i found that if you click on a specific place it will sent you to a page that contains a sketch involving a cat that looks like its soul is leaving its body.

oct282011.com...#

i didnt see anyone talking about this and i thougt it was important and decided to make an account on ats after being a visitor only for almost a year.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

The info I gave came from the Law of One...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

What I seek? I am feeling like war. I found attacks, now it is time to respond for a time. It isn't me that sought it, it was you.

It is a little like ying and yang with me.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by darknessss

Interesting, the wave's height keeps increasing...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by adraves
[It isn't me that sought it, it was you.

I sought no war with you, Draves. I have sought no disharmony with any of the posters here.

If I have offended you, please, tell me how and give me the opportunity to apologise and make amends.

Peace

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

The users brought on the dark.

Rolls eyes.

The ones that started the witch hunts weren't in the light.. they were darkness trying to extinguish the light.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Valtor

So weird, almost like as time approaches that date, time speeds up! That is why pi increases on their page! Time is speeding up until it reaches pi!

*sigh*

Edit~new code:
irc.va.us.mibbit.net
edit on 11-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Valtor

Ah, I see. The fault is mine. Apologies.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

I suppose I did, but not always. I can contribute more. Not much to contribute now though...

Where is my list...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
reply to post by Valtor

Hidden hand said that the negative Harvest was for those who are working for the negative harvest. There was to be/will be a positive harvest as well. Go back and re-read.

I have no clue if hidden hand is valid or not, a lot of what was said has shown not to be correct...but it felt...well it felt like it was going in the proper path.

Can you give me a link to that thread please?

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
FROM THE MAIN PAGE RIGHT NOW

"That's what keep you disconnected. There is no such thing as right."

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

[It isn't me that sought it, it was you.

I sought no war with you, Draves. I have sought no disharmony with any of the posters here.

If I have offended you, please, tell me how and give me the opportunity to apologise and make amends.

Peace

No war no peace no love. I may go off center sometimes but tonight is throwing me to straight out black tempered.

No apologies necessary and neither are mods. I have reasons for most of what I post. The videos especially.

Where is my list...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

[No war no peace no love. I may go off center sometimes but tonight is throwing me to straight out black tempered.

No apologies necessary and neither are mods. I have reasons for most of what I post. The videos especially.

Where is my list...

I think I begin to understand...the videos, yes? While some of your posts have been...rough, more than one has given me a smile.

I am sorry for your bad temper. Do not take this thread so seriously...it is only another thread in a forum.

(psst...your list is by your computer, under your drink...lol)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Now that was a little uncalled for.

Way to be.

new topics

top topics

<< 476  477  478    480  481  482 >>

join