It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 462
<< 459  460  461    463  464  465 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Well this all works out perfectly when we are talking about two dimensional planes, but what of the other dimensions?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
Well this all works out perfectly when we are talking about two dimensional planes, but what of the other dimensions?

mmm but looking at singularity it appears to be 2D indeed, a circle. What if that circle had depth behind it........a tube or a blackhole or a wormhole? That would make it 3D would it not?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
A singularity contains everything squished to a point. Some say it has no radius. Without radius we could not calculate pi from it.

Just like some say pi contains everything. Pi is infinitely long and thus holds infinity. That is how we also see a black hole/singularity. As symbol pi seems meaningless just like a . seems meaningless to others.

Read this for fun:
Pi
edit on 11-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I see the time is suspended at the mad hatter's tea party...lol

Isn't it weird that we have a machine here on earth that could possibly cause things like these to happen?

Anybody here read or seen Alice in wonderland lately?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
In Nassim Haraheim crazy theories he proposes that

Black holes are the gravity

Within the sun there is a black hole
Within the earth there is a small black hole pulling down just enough to create the gravity we experience
Within the center of our galaxy there is black hole.......of course we already knew that.

Nassims 8 hr lecture is here. Its no coincidence that I finished watching it the day I found this thread. It took two days to watch it split into 2 hour segments for me but it was well worth it

www.paramacxa.nl...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

That's what I'm kind of getting at. Fast foward. The big bang just occurred. The universe is now expanding equally in all directions. Wouldn't that be a sphere? Does pi have a mathmatical role in spheres? I'm sure it does I'm just trying to piece this together for myself.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Manual #3 is telling us to listen to the silence.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Manual #4 is probably an experiment similar to the 100th monkey experiment. Basically, try to interpret whatever you see in the image, then they will follow a process, after which they will come up with a manual#5 showing the same image and you'll come up with more interpretations of the image.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011
Right but after reading through the pi document this morning (www.scribd.com...) the conclusion is that it is all predetermined. Isn't it? That there is an underlying rhyme and reason for everything. It doesn't really matter how you react or what you do. When you get to the "red letter" where you're supposed to be, something will happen to get you back on the track the monad intends you to be on.

Lesson of course is that if you accept it's all predetermined then there's no reason to stress yourself out feeling fear or anxiety. Something I learned already.... my greater feeling these days is pure impatience. Waiting for the next serendipitous event to take me to my destiny. I trust wherever that leads it's a good thing! But I am impatient to get there. "Waiting is the hardest part."

I still have to read that document... started it but I am barely on the first page(s)... scrambling with things I have to take care of, a deadline, and catching up here...

I think that how you react or what you do matters very much. It is through our free will that we make choices, and the choices we make have consequences. Even if this happens within a predetermined path. And possibly the pi shows the pattern through which the path evolves. It follows a shape, but through our choices maybe we quantum jump from one pi to another?

Without choices there is no learning and no evolution of consciousness.

I think that the sense of 'waiting' you are talking about (if I understood correctly) is more in the final stages, now that we are 'ready' for the next quantum leap. Kind of like we are in the 'waiting room' because we already made it for the appointment. But in order to get there, we had to make lifetimes of choices.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
i did a reverse search of the image in manual#4 :

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/879a9e6d916d.png[/atsimg]

images.photogallery.indiatimes.com...
www.ilachinski.com...
mediastorage.betarecords.com...
farm4.static.flickr.com...

second one is promising...?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

edit on 11-9-2011 by vatel because: (no reason given)

enhanced isaac neural simulation toolkit.... google it

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

To get you on the right track, what is Pi? Why does Pi occur? And, how does it apply to the nature of everything? Look as big as the galaxies to see, gravity.

Pi=blackhole=gravity

I'm just mumbling now.......to myself

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
PHewww finally caught up. Two things I have been thinking about since yesterday are, as far as the numbers and one must see 4, I cant believe no one has mentioned that there are 4 threes (3) in the equation. So, in a sense that is right in front of us. What it means I have no idea, will leave that for the math group.

As far as the comment about it runs off your clock. I was thinking bout ones inner tick. Like a woman hears her inner clock ticking as far as child bearing years come and go upon her, or, how some have middle age crisis, they hear or feel their clock ticking... So, perhaps this is more our inner clock... just my thoughts for now

eta: isnt 3:14 a famous bible verse? I know this isnt suppose to be a religious thing, and I for one would rather talk to a tree, but it just seems to be I have seen that number a lot in bible references?
edit on 11/9/11 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
reply to post by favouriteslave

That's what I'm kind of getting at. Fast foward. The big bang just occurred. The universe is now expanding equally in all directions. Wouldn't that be a sphere? Does pi have a mathmatical role in spheres? I'm sure it does I'm just trying to piece this together for myself.

Sorry, phone battery died.

Spheres:

V = (4/3)*pi*r^3

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire

Thanks, it's been a while since I've been to a geometry class lol.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave
In Nassim Haraheim crazy theories he proposes that

Black holes are the gravity

Within the sun there is a black hole
Within the earth there is a small black hole pulling down just enough to create the gravity we experience
Within the center of our galaxy there is black hole.......of course we already knew that.

Nassims 8 hr lecture is here. Its no coincidence that I finished watching it the day I found this thread. It took two days to watch it split into 2 hour segments for me but it was well worth it

www.paramacxa.nl...

Totally going to watch this. Just got done reading the page. It is unified theory of everything since it even includes the KoT!

Welcome to the lunatic club.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

No problem

We have the brilliant Archimedes to thank for the formula.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I cant help but think that open had to realize that math in this equation or little journey of ours, would be tough for some. I think the message must be much simpler. It is obvious we are still searching material, which I dont think is a bad thing, because I have learned a lot, but he/she cant seem to mention it enough that it is a wrong track if you will. I may be wrong too, but this is just my observation.

I am posting this video below because I think it will resonate with a few of our readers here. lol It is much easier for me to understand than a bunch of numbers!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I hate to go back to looking at the song. Has any one found what the comment in the file means?
000005A2 000005C5
000035A6 0000448B
00006743 0000B934
00007DBF 00006CD5
0000675E 000096D0

First glance makes me think dwords
edit on 11-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by adraves

if i remind well :
find it there will be happiness !

top topics

<< 459  460  461    463  464  465 >>

join